Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

1-T Tren This is my Log

1-T Tren
    Topical Pro-steroid Cream
    Primordial Performance

Buy one get one free till midnight 4/24/09

I will be running this product for 6 weeks during a cutting diet, the goal is to review the effects, and or side effects of this product. I probably should do a review during a bulking phase however it is the spring time.

I am in week 2 of a new workout routine, This actually works for me, if strength slips i will add more protein but this usually works.

200g pro
    200g carbs
    60g fats

2 days a week cardio 2x each day with 0 carbs on those 2 days
    4 resistance training days week.. 3 upper and 1 legs

So far in week 2 and after adjusting the fats consumption i'm pretty level energy wise throughout the day, and down 5 lbs with no strength loss, this is the diet and workout plan i intend to follow for the duration of the product review..

50mcg cabergoline 2x week
    Multi
    Alpha Sustain 2x week to evaluate the effectiveness of this product in maintaining testicular function

A full PCT will be required at the end of this run, I will be doing their Testosterone Recovery Stack which is Sustain Alpha, taco 9, and endoAmp and will complete a review of those products.

Here is the write up on the product 1-T Tren

1-T TREN is finally here, and it represents a true pinnacle.
    As the list of legal and effective steroid hormones becomes smaller and smaller, the FDA ban list of anabolic substances becomes increasingly larger.
    Considering the current legal environment for steroid based compounds, 1-T TREN is likely going to be the most powerful steroidal product that Primordial Performance will ever release. In fact, 1-T may quite possibly be the most powerful product available on the current legal market. [And it probably isn't going to be available very long if congress continues their "war against anabolics"]
    Now, before we talk about the marvelous power of 1-T TREN, I want to come clean.
    We are calling this product 1-T TREN because we are utilizing a hormone that has effects and a molecular structure very close to the anabolic steroid Trenbolone. So when we say "This is the closest legal thing to injectable Trenbolone", we really mean it. [Even though it's not actual Trenbolone, nor does it convert to Trenbolone]
    The legal steroid hormone we are calling "TREN" is known as 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione]
    Most noteworthy, is that TREN doesn't need to make any conversions to exert its muscle building effects, because of its unique chemical structure.
    Just compare the two steroid molecules and you will see they share a very similar molecular structure -
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Cool. I will be following.

What are your starting stats?

220 lbs about 18%bf strength is very good, i've been doing the progressive failure for the past 4 months so it's time for a change anyway..

Expected results will be 205 lbs @10%bf with increased strength..

expected sides will be insomnia, heat, and I hope no hair loss, no one has reported any significant issues with that..

I've used their dermacrine before, wow, love that product had great results from that..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    220 lbs about 18%bf strength is very good, i've been doing the progressive failure for the past 4 months so it's time for a change anyway..

Expected results will be 205 lbs @10%bf with increased strength..

expected sides will be insomnia, heat, and I hope no hair loss, no one has reported any significant issues with that..

I've used their dermacrine before, wow, love that product had great results from that..
    Nice. Yeah, I've heard nothing but great things from PP products.

They are doing a buy one get one free til midnight tonight..

Rules

Darksyde is offline Member
    nice spywizard, good to see another trying this out. i am up almost 10 pounds now with my run.

I dont' expect or hope not to gain any weight, I intend to run this as a cutter, i know that i can do it running tren , and the strength gains can be very impressive, controlling the sides are what i'm trying to do..

That and not using a class III product to do it..

that's the purpose of trying these products..

Rules

Primordial Perf is offline New Member
    I dont' expect or hope not to gain any weigh, I intend to run this as a cutter, i know that i can do it running tren , and the strength gains can be very impressive, controlling the sides are what i'm trying to do..

That and not using a class III product to do it..

that's the purpose of trying these products..
    Sounds good.

-Eric

Product goes on easily, covers the upper shoulders, chest and the upper back as far as i can reach anyway. not expecting anything thus far..

Rules

Recovery times seem to be getting a lot better, slept ok last night, but was carb depleting that day as well..

It was almost impossible to do burnouts today back/shoulders but an extra set and that did the trick..

Rules

Cam09 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Spywizard, any new updates?

I just got some of the 1-T Tren and Im starting it today!

Short fuse syndrome as I call it.. however the addition of Sustain alpha 2x week (sat/sun) I think is really making a difference. Sex drive is unaffected by the tren . I had observed that i was not getting strain, or soreness from the routine i was following, but i was making strength gains, well, during my back/arm routine i got such a pump in my back doing seated rows that they were screaming, and a physical pain from what I believe was muscle/skin stretching.. Today I'm sore, so took another leg day..

Tomorrow i will be doing cardio (no shortness of breath) 2x on that day.

Sweating?? you bet and at odd times too it seems. The addition of Needto's sleep aid used every other night seems to be doing the trick for me, i feel rested..

Pants are fitting looser, shirts are tighter, and weight is 215 lbs, I would have expected to be down 5 lbs with the current diet and routine, so that is a difference.

Rules

what is this needto sleep aid you speak of wiz?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump! How many days into it are you spywizard?

Today is the 10th day.. Doing cardio only today, so it will be very interesting how my shoulder/chest workout will be tomorrow.

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Cam09 View Post
    Hey Spywizard, any new updates?

I just got some of the 1-T Tren and Im starting it today!
    Sounds good Cam.. keep us updated.

-Eric

Chest/shoulder workout was fine, good strength and plenty of energy.. Have been adding weight, but need to lower rep range, and that's not what i am attempting to do with this cycle of this product..

weight is holding at 213, which is very interesting..

Pants are very loose. I will be going to chicago this weekend for a workshop and will continue..

Appetite is very off, upset stomach at this point, but i think it's more of a cold that i must be fighting, other than the product.

Rules

Cam09 is offline Junior Member
    Just a quick question about the apetite thing, could this product increase my appetite?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Sounds good.

Thinking of running this after my Epistane run.

Just a quick question about the apetite thing, could this product increase my appetite?

Probably not, but it's not usual for the appetite suppression but it could be the heat that has me not eating well..

Rules

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive sorta noticed it dosent take my appetite away... just curves it ... which is nice, reminds me of winny in that way

Yeah... Tren usually reduced appetite in users. If you want to increase appetite we recommend Dermacrine.

-Eric

Also, over training is starting to happen, Soreness for a couple days after, adding too many exercises.. So i am going to take 3 days off, diet will stay the same...

Weight is the same 214 lbs, however additional vascular activity (veins popping) and 2" thus far off just the waist... some of this is the carb cycling, but for me to maintain the weight is really bizarre.. In a good way. Appetite seems to be getting better, rather i am able to hit my goals now...

Today i had a killer workout, couldn't run out of energy, and i'm really feeling it tonight, every muscle in my back, arms have a dull ach, thus i know i've over trained them, so rest is best, and feed feed feed... I'll contemplate a new routine, but i enjoy my progress with this type of training, perhaps just a little time off will do me great.

Rules

Ok, so i took a trip to chicago for 3 days, and i really think i needed the rest, over training can be a real issue, one must remember that muscle is reconditioned and grown through rest.. not contraction/load...

Also, using the sustain alpha on sat/ sunday really makes me a happier person, as in mood, sleep, appetite pretty much everything is better.

Today, 1st day back, I'll be doing some testing and starting a new workout routine.. much more detail will be listed regarding this, it will be based off of my heart rate and recovery, doing 3 sets of 20 per exercise, but again, rest periods will be determined by heart rate monitor to ensure maximum effort capabilities..

Rules

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    overtraining is always worse than "over resting". I don't know what regimen your following, but it looks a little excessive to me. You appear to be doing too much work with too little weight. I'd try heavier weight with less reps. Also, if you really want to shock your muscles, try doing 1 set of 2 or 3 different multiple joint exercises in the same muscle group. Just a few tips, but anyways - good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    overtraining is always worse than "over resting". I don't know what regimen your following, but it looks a little excessive to me. You appear to be doing too much work with too little weight. I'd try heavier weight with less reps. Also, if you really want to shock your muscles, try doing 1 set of 2 or 3 different multiple joint exercises in the same muscle group. Just a few tips, but anyways - good luck man.

hmmm... not sure about that..

6 sets 6 reps 225 seated military press doesn't sound like a lot??? maybe you are correct.. I'll try 275 today.... not really, if at the end of the 6th set i still have strength i always do a static hold for as long as i can, that takes out anything that i may have been holding back..

compound exercise is all I do, with the bicep curl being the only exception.. no wait, calf raises is simple as well..

Rules

hmmm... not sure about that..

6 sets 6 reps 225 seated military press doesn't sound like a lot??? maybe you are correct.. I'll try 275 today.... not really, if at the end of the 6th set i still have strength i always do a static hold for as long as i can, that takes out anything that i may have been holding back..

compound exercise is all I do, with the bicep curl being the only exception.. no wait, calf raises is simple as well..
    Arnt you going low calorie spywizard?

I like to take my working sets down to 2-3 with 4-5 reps each set during cutting phases. (heavy weight, low sets and reps)

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Arnt you going low calorie spywizard?

I like to take my working sets down to 2-3 with 4-5 reps each set during cutting phases. (heavy weight, low sets and reps)

Yea, am beginning a different workout routine, I stalled growth wise, what i'll be doing is the Progressive Overload but with 4-6 reps 3 sets traditional split..

then cardio post workout at 50% using a heart monitor to insure an accurate level of exertion.

Rules

wow, so when we train we use the weights lifted, and ease of recovery and "perceived" body composition change to evaluate if the product is working..

well, last night i was asked to sub on a volley ball team (this is a sport I normally play) it had been right at 4 months since i had played and i'll try to explain the difference..

Lipostim03 is a great addition to any sport or workout routine, and i've used it a lot over the last 6 months, but i don't take it every day either..

Rember i'm 5'9" 211 lbs as of this morning and strength is getting better even though i am about 700 cals light on my daily requirement.

So i have not lost a ton of weight which is what is desirable.. just did the caliper and i'm right at 15% bf.. ok, back to the performance last night.

Explosive energy, slightly winded but not to the point of impairing ability significant sweating. Not trying to jump high, which for me is normally clearing my hands and wrists above the net, last night i was blocking the ball just above the elbow which is a 6" increase in vertical.. oh did i mention i had worked legs that day as well?? not to exhaustion because i knew i had to play, but still enough to not be 100% by game time at 7:45.

by the way, Net height is 7' 11 5/8" for men...

so we split 2/2 which isn't bad since i had only played with 2 of the people on the team 1.5 yrs ago..

So my opinion of the tren is that it has added a fairly good amount of muscle and strength to my frame while on a cutting type eating routine.

Rules

I'm running this soon.

Have you had any problems with gyno at all Spy? I've got a slight case of it and really dont want to worsen it?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I'm running this soon.

Have you had any problems with gyno at all Spy? I've got a slight case of it and really dont want to worsen it?
    cabergoline

takes care of the prolactin other than that not really an issue..

I did notice a few hours after my chest workout the depth of the cut in my chest was significantly, or noticeable deeper. I've always have more pronounced peck development but indeed the inner line peak was more pronounced.. only way i know how to describe it.

These damn hot flashes seem to never go away, but they do subside.

Rules

qwerty33 is offline New Member
    cabergoline is better than p-5-p? and 1-carbolxy for prolactin?

qwerty33 is offline New Member
    is it otc? or do you have to order it online like serms

cabergoline

takes care of the prolactin other than that not really an issue..

I did notice a few hours after my chest workout the depth of the cut in my chest was significantly, or noticeable deeper. I've always have more pronounced peck development but indeed the inner line peak was more pronounced.. only way i know how to describe it.

These damn hot flashes seem to never go away, but they do subside.
    I think 460mg/day of generic vitex is good enough to control prolactin. Its cheap and easy to get at any herbal/vitamin store.

Im very sensitive to gyno and I didnt have any symptoms while running 1-T TREN with the vitex.

-Eric

I think 460mg/day of generic vitex is good enough to control prolactin. Its cheap and easy to get at any herbal/vitamin store.

Im very sensitive to gyno and I didnt have any symptoms while running 1-T TREN with the vitex.

-Eric
    I think I'll use Vitex then. Was thinking of getting some caber incase I needed it.

Final opinion and experience with this product..

Well, what was a surprise was a body re composition 7%bf legs and arms, and over all shoulders and ribs showing well.. all while keeping the weight 210 -214... Remember i was attempting to cut with this product, probably not the wisest choice but if you don't try yada yada..

strength gains, yes, don't believe me?? use it for 10 days and then stop then tell me how much strength you have.. after 2 days not using the product i felt as though i had no strength.. however the muscle, vascular muscle appearance were still present and lets not forget the extra hair growth.. it was like fertilizer for my hair... No acne issues and no hair loss (on my head).. I mean i trim my arm, leg hair and it's usually good for 3-5 weeks not every week but only at the end.

insomnia only for the 1st week then it got a lot better.

I did use Sustain Alpha 2x week sat/sunday, testicular shrinkage was about 30% so not bad at all. Libedo is in the dirt, i can still obtain an erection and ejaculation is still good, but i just don't care..

Sides = Tolerable and not enough to deter using
    Results = Great
    Strength = Great
    Recovery = Great

1/4 " increase in arms, thighs
    3/4" increase in chest
    1 3/4" decrease in waist
    all while maintaining the starting weight.

And it is not a class III controlled substance..

The only other thing to review will be the effectiveness of PCT to recover from using this product and will the gains be keep able.

Rules

Whats PCT goin to look like for you?

Whats PCT goin to look like for you?

The Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS)
    (1) Sustain Alpha,
    (1) Toco-8
    (1) EndoAmp Max.

By the same manufacture of the 1T Tren

It just doesn't get any better than that..

Rules

The Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS)
    (1) Sustain Alpha,
    (1) Toco-8
    (1) EndoAmp Max.

By the same manufacture of the 1T Tren

It just doesn't get any better than that..
    I'm using this too soon. Cant wait.

nice results wizard! quite a bit different than what i experienced but we did have opposite goals pretty much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information