Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    SexyBigpapapump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    39

    Gen X labs or Creatine which should i stick with

    Hey there new to forum have a question.
    As of right now im on nothing but protein and i wanna take something but nothing to extreme like AAS or anything till im around 23-24 im only 20 right now..
    So

    Generation X labs mass stack??? or just go with creatine?
    ive dealt with creatine before like when i was 16 but never got anythin out of it other than a bloated stomach lol...
    So does anyone have feed back on that mass stack or?

    thanks eveyrone
    as for my diet its eat everything i can in 14 hours of being awake lol
    and thats alot usually my diet consists of

    2 california burritos
    pbjs
    alot alot of steak/chicken every day
    same with potatoes/rice/pasta
    and fruit everyday
    o and alota eggwhites
    im currently 183 5'9 10% bf thx

    goal is around 210 ! 12% bf ill be happy

  2. #2
    jypoll's Avatar
    jypoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    676
    5g of creatine monohydrate everyday and lots of protein and carbs, if u get the monohydrate you probably wont get bloated and its cheap

  3. #3
    peachfuzz's Avatar
    peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,534
    Stay away from the Mass Stack. It is a steroid .

    Creatine Mono as suggested. I would use 10g training days and 5 on no training days. skip the recommended loading phase.

  4. #4
    SexyBigpapapump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    39
    so that genration x labs is a steroid lol? legalized or what?
    and so creatine and MONo r different and i want the MONOhydrate creatine and i shuld double up on it?? got it..
    any certain brand you guyswould recomend
    tablets powder droplets or what???
    leme get your insight thanks alot

  5. #5
    SexyBigpapapump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    39
    Guys hear about Cell-Tech is this a good creatine to use?

  6. #6
    Godplex's Avatar
    Godplex is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    39
    I'd suggest creatine and heading over to the diet section. Getting your diet dialed in will yield better results than your supplement choices.

  7. #7
    peachfuzz's Avatar
    peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,534
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigpapapump;5308***
    so that genration x labs is a steroid lol? legalized or what?
    and so creatine and MONo r different and i want the MONOhydrate creatine and i shuld double up on it?? got it..
    any certain brand you guyswould recomend
    tablets powder droplets or what???
    leme get your insight thanks alot
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigpapapump View Post
    Guys hear about Cell-Tech is this a good creatine to use?
    It is whats referred to as a "designer steroid" it has not been made illegal yet. any micronized creatine monohydrate powder will work. stay away from celltech. it will eat a whole through your wallet and you dont need the sugar.

  8. #8
    SexyBigpapapump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    39
    not worried about my diet if i eat clean i get to cut and i wanna be big like KEVIN nee the strong man thats how i wanan look. so this generation x labs is bad for u or would it yield results just curious? cant find any reviews about it.. But i am gunna go buy some mono soon

  9. #9
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigpapapump View Post
    Hey there new to forum have a question.
    As of right now im on nothing but protein and i wanna take something but nothing to extreme like AAS or anything till im around 23-24 im only 20 right now..
    So

    Generation X labs mass stack??? or just go with creatine?
    ive dealt with creatine before like when i was 16 but never got anythin out of it other than a bloated stomach lol...
    So does anyone have feed back on that mass stack or?

    thanks eveyrone
    as for my diet its eat everything i can in 14 hours of being awake lol
    and thats alot usually my diet consists of

    2 california burritos
    pbjs
    alot alot of steak/chicken every day
    same with potatoes/rice/pasta
    and fruit everyday
    o and alota eggwhites
    im currently 183 5'9 10% bf thx

    goal is around 210 ! 12% bf ill be happy
    that diet is awful, your stats aren't bad so if you fix that diet you could be a beast.

  10. #10
    SexyBigpapapump is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    39

    diet

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    that diet is awful, your stats aren't bad so if you fix that diet you could be a beast.
    big , no diets work for what i want.. unless i eat trashy i dont get bigger ive done everything from a super clean perfect diet like
    2300 calories and over 300 g protein and low fat high carbs to and from like everything ive been looking at diff diets and and stuff i can get super ripped of diets but never big. Believe me or not but at begining of this week monday - i weighed 177 and i just weight myself to day and im 187 yes im super bloated but i got like a inch everywere.. so if u can point me into a direction thats clean diet but can get me huge size then help me out but everything works different for everyone i guess i havnt found the right foods for my body but when i eat those ****n burritos it puts size on me quick noticed from wen i was in wrestling and football

  11. #11
    Godplex's Avatar
    Godplex is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigpapapump View Post
    big , no diets work for what i want.. unless i eat trashy i dont get bigger ive done everything from a super clean perfect diet like
    2300 calories and over 300 g protein and low fat high carbs
    to and from like everything ive been looking at diff diets and and stuff i can get super ripped of diets but never big. Believe me or not but at begining of this week monday - i weighed 177 and i just weight myself to day and im 187 yes im super bloated but i got like a inch everywere.. so if u can point me into a direction thats clean diet but can get me huge size then help me out but everything works different for everyone i guess i havnt found the right foods for my body but when i eat those ****n burritos it puts size on me quick noticed from wen i was in wrestling and football
    You definitely want to get your diet in order. It sounds like you just haven't found the right diet for you. 2300 calories is likely insufficient and "low fat" may not be the right route. Spend some time in the diet section and when you come up with a good plan, post up your specifics. There are guys there that can help you out.

  12. #12
    peachfuzz's Avatar
    peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,534
    2300 calories??? Try doubling that...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •