LBP311 is offline Associate Member

My wife needs helf after having baby

hi my wife is arounf 175lb. she is 24. and had our little girl one month ago. she has been dieting very well, and doing alot of cardio, im not an expert at dieting because im always trying to bulk up, anyway, she is determined to start taking ADIPEX and im against it. ive taking clen before but i really dont like that idea either can someone help me with some advice. she is going to take a supplument regaudless but i need some idea of what would be safest, and idea's of good diets for women after having a baby? PLEASE ANY ADVICE IS HELPFUL..

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    she not breastfeeding huh?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yes anything she takes will transfer into the milk!!!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    If you are against all drugs the only way to do it is to get up every single morning and hit the cardio HARD on an empty stomach. I guarantee you she does that every day and she will see results. (assuming the diet is in check like you said).

bigMomo is offline New Member

Cayenne pepper caps

If shes breastfeeding that will help her lose weight - but she can't take anything. If she isn't breastfeeding and wants something natural she can take a couple capsules of cayenne a day with food. It'll make her hot but won't burn her stomach. It'll burn 25% more calories. Be warned it can produce some fiery shits till she get used to it. But it works.

Branikald is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    If you are against all drugs the only way to do it is to get up every single morning and hit the cardio HARD on an empty stomach. I guarantee you she does that every day and she will see results. (assuming the diet is in check like you said).
    This is absolutely true. Cardio on an empty stomach and a sound diet -- and she'll lose the weight. There's no magic pill, anyway...

CFforged is offline Junior Member
    I've seen women who follow the Zone diet drop weight like crazy. Control that insulin and the pounds come off quick.

Thread Information