Thread: Headache

Brick is offline Member

Headache

I've had a two day headache. It goes down a bit if I sit up straight but gets worse when I lay down or tip my head forward.

Maybe my blood pressure is up?
    Baby aspirin? If so what's the dosage?

I though maybe my potassium was low so I knocked back an EmergenC. Didn't help.

Tylenol does nothing either

I'm not on anything right now btw.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    I was thinking bp....are u on cycle

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82
    I was thinking bp....are u on cycle
    Nope.

I ended up takin 2 aspirin. Then 1.5 hr later took two extra strength Advil. Then 20 min later had green tea. I think the caffeine from the green tea got rid of it

Venom is offline Productive Member
    I would first and foremost consult a doctor because they can give you a more definite answer to what may be causing your headaches. When you mentioned you are not "on" anything were you specifically talking about gear or supplements as well, because there are some supplements in which if your not taking in enough water they can cause headaches.

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan
    I would first and foremost consult a doctor because they can give you a more definite answer to what may be causing your headaches. When you mentioned you are not "on" anything were you specifically talking about gear or supplements as well, because there are some supplements in which if your not taking in enough water they can cause headaches.
    I take pre workouts but had been off them for a while. Protein. It is gone now but if it comes back I will go see the doctor

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    I take pre workouts but had been off them for a while. Protein. It is gone now but if it comes back I will go see the doctor
    Headaches can literally come out of no where and be caused by NUMEROUS things.
    I would watch the strong stimulant type pre-workouts.

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    If it last longer go to the doctor. I have a customer who had a headache for a week. Ended up being a stroke. Look at Clinton, she had a headache for a while too. That as you know ended up being a blood clot. Some times you just need to see a doctor if it is not going away with advil, tylenol and etc.

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LT75
    If it last longer go to the doctor. I have a customer who had a headache for a week. Ended up being a stroke. Look at Clinton, she had a headache for a while too. That as you know ended up being a blood clot. Some times you just need to see a doctor if it is not going away with advil, tylenol and etc.
    It has not come back. But if it does I will visit the doc

Thread Information