Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree288Likes

Thread: Prox & BuzzardMarinePumper’s (Final?) Log

Proximal is offline Banned
    Triceps and chest yesterday (chest consists of only pec dec and cable decline flyes).
    6 WS of 8 reps:
    Machine dips
    Press-downs
    5 WS of 15:
    Rope press-downs
    Kick-backs

Abs

Today was biceps and they are thrashed, very proud of this workout, they are beat up.
    8 WS of 6 reps:
    Machine curls
    Incline curls
    *Barbell curls
    *Hammer Curls

*i haven’t done unsupported bicep work like this in several years due to pain from the partially torn bicep tendon. Now that it’s torn off, I can go back to these traditional exercises. Feels really good.

Abs & treadmill

4 SS of wrist flexion/extension x 15 reps

Scallops & roasted vegetables for dinner, with a nice Cabernet : )

Thank you God for letting me do this, I am truly happy & blessed.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I am going back this Fri. to get left side of back done in hopes it will stop lower back pain ....... it seems hard to get any lasting relief from back pain ! I am to the point of trying anything and cannot continue at this pain level ! I am not liking life to much right now ! Also getting Nor 19 issues waiting on Caber !
    Old Duffer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I am going back this Fri. to get left side of back done in hopes it will stop lower back pain ....... it seems hard to get any lasting relief from back pain ! I am to the point of trying anything and cannot continue at this pain level ! I am not liking life to much right now ! Also getting Nor 19 issues waiting on Caber !
    Damn Buzz, very sorry to hear this. Hang in there!
    KennyJ likes this.

Finished a higher rep bicep & triceps workout today. 4 exercises each, 4 sets of 25 each. Getting there slowly, but steadily.

Pushing my CV system a bit with this phase. BP staying around 120's / 80's, HR averaging 80's.

God I miss the other 1/2 of that biceps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2251.jpg  
    Last edited by Proximal; 03-07-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Finished a higher rep bicep & triceps workout today. 4 exercises each, 4 sets of 25 each. Getting there slowly, but steadily.

Pushing my CV system a bit with this phase. BP staying around 120's / 80's, HR averaging 80's.

Your shoulders are full! Thick up top
    Why do you use that avi?
    You look like a 28 year old stud in that shot.
    Proximal and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    If you dont have caber in two weeks pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Your shoulders are full! Thick up top
    Why do you use that avi?
    You look like a 28 year old stud in that shot.
    TY.

I took the avi on Valentine's Day, it was my first pic in about 3 years, plus I dig the shadows the lighting gives off in the kitchen. I also developed a tremor in my hands about a year ago & one handed pics are getting difficult. I'm surprised this one came out.

KennyJ is offline Member

Good job man.
    Proximal likes this.

If you heard a thunderous yell about an hour ago, it was me. Haven't done steady or almost any deadlifts in about 20 years.

Did 3 sets of sumo deadlifts today. OMG, the soreness is already creeping in. Should make for an interesting morning tomorrow.

Odd week contributed to by the time change and a flu bug that won’t get out of my lungs.

Was only able to get in one workout for each muscle group, but they were killer workouts. Increasing weights every workout & yesterday put on a polo shirt that I hadn’t worn since September; ridiculously small/tight. Fat loss continues, likely closing in on 12-13%. Hints of abs & obliques showing. Will take after pics when I can show more pride in this old man’s belly, but it’s definitely getting there.

Closing in on 3 months. So far, have dropped a shit-load of fat & weight has gone from a start at 205 & today was 209. Continue to stay with added calories, so my metabolism is showing life again. And still at 1 to 1 1/2 bottles of wine a night (great sleep aide, lol)

Currently using supplements such as the one’s sold here. TRT dosage off 200 per week & var, clen , hgh as well as another thyroid stimulator from GNC. Thinking of adding a tren supplement soon & for fun, use Dbol as a pre-workout. Needles/syringes would not be cool at school, so insulin will have to wait.

Recon I will be doing some bulking this Summer to add some size.

Pretty proud of my avi, my arm with it’s lonely unicep doesn’t look to shabby. Bring on 61 this fall.

Felt better today and did “chest” and triceps. Digging the higher volume approach, today for triceps did 6 working sets of 10 reps. Add in the gradual warm-up and it’s about 8-10 sets each exercise.

Was told by my mentor that pulling off fat loss with muscle gain is a bit of a trick, but I have excellent guidance. I just follow the advice. Technically I’m on a recomp cycle.

Will stick with this a bit longer, toss in some tren , let the hgh do its magic & see where I end up.

Gotta say, I’m looking forward to more of a bulk cycle this Summer. Shit, the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life was 215 (fat and out of shape with prolactin unknowingly in the 400’s) and today after my workout shake was at 212. My wife looked at me and just shook her head.

So maybe this shit is allergies, but what a damn nuisance!

Weighed in this morning at 210, mirror looks decent, though fat loss seems to have declined.

God-Damn what a back workout yesterday - today is triceps, so happy because my biceps are hurting just from back.

Appetite is improving, metabolism is returning.

Today's breakfast. No real carbs there (part of the recomp diet). 3 egg-whites, chicken & spinach. 4 eggs on the side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2288.jpg  
    KennyJ likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member

Weighed in this morning at 210, mirror looks decent, though fat loss seems to have declined.

God-Damn what a back workout yesterday - today is triceps, so happy because my biceps are hurting just from back.

Today's breakfast. No real carbs there (part of the recomp diet). 3 egg-whites, chicken & spinach. 4 eggs on the side.
    I've never eat a plate of food that was placed on there so neat and proper Prox lol
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    I've never eat a plate of food that was placed on there so neat and proper Prox lol
    Restaurant Kenny. At home I dump everything into a huge bowl.
    KennyJ likes this.

So this is what it feels like

The only free-weight press my RC allows me is close grip bench. Generally, 25’s on each side is my max (95#).

So, over the past few months I’ve built up to 25, 10 & a 5 (125#) and feeling impressed & very pleased. Actually to save my shoulder, I haven’t done these in about 2 weeks. But today after 8 hard WS of 6 reps of dips I felt good & went for it.
    95 x 10
    105 x 8
    125 x 6. (Old PB)
    135 x 6
    145 x 6
    150 x 6
    155 x 5 (5 clean with a spotter) Oh Hell Yeah!
    150 x 6
    145 x 6
    135 x 6
    125x 6

The remainder of the tricep workout was 8 WS sets of 6 skull crushers & 6 sets of 10 rope pressdowns with super-strict form.

“Chest” was 5 x15 of decline cable flyes and 5 x15 pec dec.

I feel elated and thrashed all at once. This shit is FUN!

Personal gratitude (tip of the hat to Cowboy):

Thank You God for this opportunity. If it all ends today, I will die very happy & fulfilled.
    KennyJ likes this.

Did yard work yesterday without a shirt & was a little pumped. My wife was kind of shocked at my added muscle and loss of fat.

Today, got back to work from a one week break.
    3 coworkers asked what the hell I'm doing to myself.

Huge smile, definitely headed in the right direction. Plus, adding a little something new this week.
    KennyJ and Obs like this.

Obs
    Did yard work yesterday without a shirt & was a little pumped. My wife was kind of shocked at my added muscle and loss of fat.

Today, got back to work from a one week break.
    3 coworkers asked what the hell I'm doing to myself.

Huge smile, definitely headed in the right direction. Plus, adding a little something new this week.
    Thats a good feeling.
    Wish I could bottlecit and sell it.
    I would be rich.
    You are definitely improving fast.
    KennyJ likes this.

Obs

Wth kind of awesome breakfast is that?
    You and cowboy need to cook me a dinner.
    KennyJ likes this.

Wth kind of awesome breakfast is that?
    You and cowboy need to cook me a dinner.
    Just s local place after I ran some BW.

Egg whites with chicken & on the side just 4 whole eggs scrambled.
    KennyJ likes this.

Thats a good feeling.
    Wish I could bottlecit and sell it.
    I would be rich.
    You are definitely improving fast.
    Thank God for GH's guidance. But with that said, once I get on track, my focus is never an issue. Plus, I pride myself as being able to work myself to death.
    KennyJ likes this.

Man the pics from the competition were amazing, that really inspired me.

Got all of my BW work back this week. I just wanted to check because I'm in brand new territory, compound wise. Things that should be a little elevated were (LDLs & liver), had decreased HDL's, but estrogen & all else was great. Testosterone & IGF were increased of course.

Never have had muscle soreness like I have been experiencing. My strength increases matched with high volume workouts are really making themselves known. Recovery is 4-5 days, a new occurrence for this old-timer.

BP has stayed at borderline, HR averages in the 80's.

In my forearm (medial) & in my triceps tendons, the strength increase is outpacing the tendon's tolerance & I have to adjust.

Still running low dosages of var. Just this week, started mixing tren with test 3x per week. Still with low doses of clen & t-3 as well.

Will bump hgh from 2iu 1x per day to 2iu 2x per day and may add Dbol as a pre-workout. Also thinking of bumping up both clen & t-3 a bit.

Going to drop arimidex and add nolvadex . Using NAC for the liver.

Going to really try for a big 3-4 week push before switching cycles. Fingers crossed, going to try to radically reduce alcohol & add evening cardio.

The picture is far from good. But considering that I started at 205 with over 20% bf and this is at 211# and I haven't done regular cardio, nor stopped pounding wine every night; I'm pleased. BTW, only do very minimal chest & delts at 1 x every week or every 2 weeks because of the RC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2345.jpg  
    KennyJ and balance like this.

balance is online now Associate Member
    Wow prox!
    Your progress has been amazing as of late. Been considering running clen myself. How has it worked for you, mg, sleeplessness sides?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KennyJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    Wow prox!
    Your progress has been amazing as of late. Been considering running clen myself. How has it worked for you, mg, sleeplessness sides?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Balance? Welcome back buddy! And, TY for the kind words. My body is starting to get to a
    point that I would officially like to determine as my starting point or baseline (not pretty, but not horrific, lol).

This week I'm bumping the Clen to 40 mcg. 2x/day.

Frankly, it's tough to put a finger on it, but the t-3 and/or clen, has made me feel kind of crappy. Initially I was jittery, but that that went away, maybe a persistent very mild head-ache, but never sleep issues.

2 nights in a row without wine now, THAT has been tough, sleeping definitely impaired due to that.
    Last edited by Proximal; 04-01-2019 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Error on Clen dosage.
    KennyJ likes this.

Yeah, the wine denial lasted those two days, should have been more realistic.

5 days in the gym last week with a lot of DOMS. I’m trying to go 6 sets of 10 reps on some exercises to reduce the poundages that still surprisingly are climbing. Not dramatic lately, but still increasing none the less.

Weight is holding steady at the 210-212 range now, however the stomach slowly is leaning out & I’m not losing any muscle.

My chest is really bumming me out. It always held a lot of fat, and is also asymmetrical from childhood & when my prolactin was elevated for what could have been 2-4 years, it got bigger and more asymmetrical still. IF I were able to hit it hard with presses, I could stretch it out with muscle, but I’m limited with the RC. I think I’ll try to do more frequent (every other day) lighter chest movements for tone, but I can’t risk speeding up this RC tear even faster. I’m sincerely thinking of surgery to remove the saggy extra skin & get rid of the excess fat. I really want to wear one of those old school white tank top undershirts again.

I’m feeling my age far more now than only a few years ago. Dammit, where were you then GH, lol.

No cardio, but doing abs & obliques (now that I am starting to see them pretty clearly).

When I looked at my calendar, I have been on these compounds for less than 8 weeks, so all in all, I am VERY happy.
    KennyJ likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Yeah, the wine denial lasted those two days, should have been more realistic.

5 days in the gym last week with a lot of DOMS. I’m trying to go 6 sets of 10 reps on some exercises to reduce the poundages that still surprisingly are climbing. Not dramatic lately, but still increasing none the less.

Weight is holding steady at the 210-212 range now, however the stomach slowly is leaning out & I’m not losing any muscle.

My chest is really bumming me out. It always held a lot of fat, and is also asymmetrical from childhood & when my prolactin was elevated for what could have been 2-4 years, it got bigger and more asymmetrical still. IF I were able to hit it hard with presses, I could stretch it out with muscle, but I’m limited with the RC. I think I’ll try to do more frequent (every other day) lighter chest movements for tone, but I can’t risk speeding up this RC tear even faster. I’m sincerely thinking of surgery to remove the saggy extra skin & get rid of the excess fat. I really want to wear one of those old school white tank top undershirts again.

I’m feeling my age far more now than only a few years ago. Dammit, where were you then GH, lol.

No cardio, but doing abs & obliques (now that I am starting to see them pretty clearly).

When I looked at my calendar, I have been on these compounds for less than 8 weeks, so all in all, I am VERY happy.
    I’m glad you’re still progressing Prox
    If you don’t mind me asking what had your prolactin elevated for so long?

Blog Entries
    Hey Prox , I have been reading and way to go old man , laugh out load ..... Aug 19th I will catch up with you , lol .

UPDATE : I have had all back injections at L5 and amazingly the right side still hurt to bad to walk distances . He (Dr) did the left side and NO pain except when I even think about lifting ....... but I am walking almost 5 miles a day and amazing how Tren takes breath away !

I was wondering if you minded me posting my BW here lots of stuff off and I had weird sexual issues like I could not get off ...... my poor GF exhausted her poor self trying . I did PM you about where to get Caber they also sell Peptides !!!!

Get all my hormones from pharmacist ! From an anti aging clinic but Caber is for Parkensen . They did not prescribe from the clinic . I had so really concerning BW some surprised me like low DHEA & D3 ???? I know how to fix that a Tren my be causing colesrtol issues . But my MD wanted me to take my BW to an Endo ......... guys on this forum know more than most endos .......

When I walk to much or lift any the cauterized nerves scream at me , this is due to inflation to effected nerves . Hope some one will understand my BW and can suggest how to correct .

Taking weekly - Tren 180mg , Deca , 150mg , Test Cyp 240mg , MT-2 , HGH Frag 173-191 , TB-500 , T-3 , Impramel , HUMAPRO - protein absorbed through fat cells , now taking micronized DHEA , 5000 D3 , magnesium , chromium , MSN ......

Getting nutrition back on track will finish a 5 day liquid fast A.M. Mon. Eating is not an issue ..... been back on a gallon if water a day and I peaked Tues at 250lbs. Fri same Dr scales weighted 244.6lbs should drop another 10lbs to 15lbs by the end of the mth. and attempt to start back lifting girl weight after next weekend .....

Going to do a full body routine for a solid 2 mths. different exercises 2 for each body part every day and I do mean girl weights ..... no flat bench and several other modified exercises....... I want to get down to 205lbs and gain back in good lean weight to 225lbs to 230lbs max ....... your thoughts older than I ..... lol I am so sad got to find a little humor ������

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2D00AE5C-385E-4F64-B96A-97BEC238EAFF.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	320.5 KB 
ID:	176385
    I do not want to get this big again ...... looks abnormal for a 60 year old man .....

Been a 2 yr journey of trying to work through the pain . Got to go slow and get healthy , for knee replacement and hope can work through slight pain in right rotator cuff . I have to assist it when I lay down and put behind my head . A little pain and left arm has to assist right . Probably be doing lateral raises with a 3lb weight ����
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-10-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    I’m glad you’re still progressing Prox
    If you don’t mind me asking what had your prolactin elevated for so long?
    TY for dropping by Kenny; How are you?

Pituitary Adenoma. Been doing cab for many years now. MRI says it’s shrunk.
    Last edited by Proximal; 04-07-2019 at 03:34 PM.
    KennyJ likes this.

Hey Prox , I have been reading and way to go old man , laugh out load ..... Aug 19th I will catch up with you , lol .

UPDATE : I have had all back infections at L5 and amazingly the right side still hurt to bad to walk distances . He (Dr) did the left side and NO pain except when I even think about lifting ....... but I am walking almost 5 miles a day and amazing how Tren takes breath away !

I was wondering if you minded me posting my BW here lots of stuff off and I had weird sexual issues like I could not get off ...... my poor GF exhausted her poor self trying . I did PM you about where to get Caber they also sell Peptides !!!!

Get all my hormones from pharmicist ! From an anti aging clinic but Caber is for Parkensens . They did not prescribe from the clinic . I had so really concerning BW some surprised me like low DHEA & D3 ???? I know how to fix that a Tren my be causing colesrtol issues . But my MD wanted me to take my BW to an Endo ......... guys on this forum know more than most endos .......

When I walk to much or lift any the cartarized nerves scream at me , this is due to inflation to effected nerves . Hope some one will understand my BW and can suggest how to correct .

Taking weekly - Tren 180mg , Deca , 150mg , Test Cyp 240mg , MT-2 , HGH Frag 173-191 , TB-500 , T-3 , Impramel , HUMAPRO - protein absorbed through fat cells , now taking micronized DHEA , 5000 D3 , magnesium , chromium , MSN ......

Getting nutrition back on track will finish a 5 day liquid fast A.M. Mon. Eating is not an issue ..... been back on a gallon if water a day and I peaked Tues at 250lbs. Fri same Dr scales weighted 244.6lbs should drop another 10lbs to 15lbs by the end of the mth. and attemptto start back lifting girl weight after next weekend .....

Going to do a full body routine for a solid 2 mths. different exercises each body part every day and I do mean girl weights ..... no flat bench and several other modified exercises....... I want to get down to 205lbs and gain back in good lean weight to 225lbs to 230lbs max ....... your thoughts older than I ..... lol I am so sad got to find a little humor 😎😎😎

Name:	2D00AE5C-385E-4F64-B96A-97BEC238EAFF.jpeg 
Size:	320.5 KB 
ID:	176385
    I do not want to get this big again ...... looks abnormal for a 60 year old man .....

Been a 2 yr journey of trying to work through the pain . Got to go slow and get healthy , for knee replacement and hope can work through slight pain in right rotator cuff . I have to assist it when I lay down and put behind my head . A little pain and left arm has to assist right . Probably be doing lateral raises with a 3lb weight 😢😢
    Well it sounds like you are making some definite progress there partner.

Your using more weight than I can with lateral weights & I’m exhausted even thinking about walking 5 miles. And, fuck the “girl-weights” concern. I’m sorry, but you’re moving iron and that’s the bottom line Buzz.

Hell yeah post the BW here, but honestly there ain’t a lot of traffic. Second thought, just post and then PM Kel and/or AG, they’re the experts imo.

Check in more often, this was supposed to be our thread, not mine.

God, if only by chest was as perky as yours, I wouldn’t have to think about surgery .

Blog Entries
    Got'cha man . I will post later today when the sun comes up . I have not been posting due to all the delays and taking longer than desired to heal to a point to start from scratch ......... still not excited about starting over again .... but glad I will be able to but got to go slow another injury would be devastating . lol , I have to build up so I can get my knees replaced ...............

Well it sounds like you are making some definite progress there partner.

Your using more weight than I can with lateral weights & I’m exhausted even thinking about walking 5 miles. And, fuck the “girl-weights” concern. I’m sorry, but you’re moving iron and that’s the bottom line Buzz.

Hell yeah post the BW here, but honestly there ain’t a lot of traffic. Second thought, just post and then PM Kel and/or AG, they’re the experts imo.

Check in more often, this was supposed to be our thread, not mine.

God, if only by chest was as perky as yours, I wouldn’t have to think about surgery .
    KennyJ likes this.

Blog Entries
    Photos of Blood Work . Dr said E2 is missing but I think it is 33 and at the bottom and top of 2 pages. The MD i go through to get free blood work said he was seriously concerned about my HOMOCYSTEINE he said he was not sure but he thought it meant increased risk of heart attack ??? My MD refered me to an Endo ....... lol ........ Source of free BW ... That is a perk .

HERE GOES BLOOD WORK :

Name:	B2319031-3275-4647-9D1A-C1A8DD09D882.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	958.3 KB 
ID:	176392

Name:	96382FC1-D72D-46E5-AEE4-FB10D57DE88E.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	746.5 KB 
ID:	176393

Name:	3169AF6D-510D-4216-9387-75CCECD9E45F.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	837.5 KB 
ID:	176394

Name:	1CEB443C-C1EF-405E-9FDE-60E194E97A58.jpg 
Size:	731.9 KB 
ID:	176395

Name:	EEFACD54-8C29-4BF7-8013-19CE9B3D4277.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	500.4 KB 
ID:	176396

Name:	6A7B0507-C368-4C2F-866D-7A222698E5E6.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	559.1 KB 
ID:	176397

Name:	6E40B303-D049-417E-999B-0C5E33E6066B.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	509.0 KB 
ID:	176398

You will have to enlarge to read .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-10-2019 at 11:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    If you dont have caber in two weeks pm me.
    Would you believe it was sold on Amazon ??? And Peptides ........

Blog Entries
    PT told me no flat bench unless I wanted to blow my shoulders out AGAIN . What are all of your chest exercises . I went back in the gym last week and until I get the blood flowing again I found machines I never knew they had to do incline , decline , seated flys and will still do close grip bench for center of pecs and triecepts .... curious as to how many chest exercises you have .......

Felt better today and did “chest” and triceps. Digging the higher volume approach, today for triceps did 6 working sets of 10 reps. Add in the gradual warm-up and it’s about 8-10 sets each exercise.

Was told by my mentor that pulling off fat loss with muscle gain is a bit of a trick, but I have excellent guidance. I just follow the advice. Technically I’m on a recomp cycle.

Will stick with this a bit longer, toss in some tren , let the hgh do its magic & see where I end up.

Gotta say, I’m looking forward to more of a bulk cycle this Summer. Shit, the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life was 215 (fat and out of shape with prolactin unknowingly in the 400’s) and today after my workout shake was at 212. My wife looked at me and just shook her head.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Homocycteine being elevated is a heart disease indicator.
    Cholesterol is horrible. Specifically your Triglycerides and LDL. Clean up diet, add cardio. Take Fish oil at a minimum of 2 grams + per day EPA & DHA.
    Surprisingly your HDL is not as bad as I thought it would be based on the other chol numbers.
    Were you fasted for this BW? If so, how long?
    Blood glucose is high.
    PSA high. BPH I assume? Are you considering Finasteride, etc?
    Prolactin is fine. You don't need caber but it is good stuff.
    SHBG is very low. Look up Metabolic Syndrome and read up.
    Get off the tren . Kills cholesterol.
    Take more Vit D with meals.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

TY Kel for your expertise!

Pressing is very limited for me regrettably.

I only use the seated chest press with lower weight because I can easily control the angle of motion & ROM. (1x/wk)

The only free-weight pressing I use is close grip bench because of the angle of motion. (1x/wk)

I'm going to use more pec deck and decline cable flies to try to get more tone (going to try 3x/wk)

I have no pain, but I'm just preserving what little I have left of the RC for as long as I can, because a total shoulder is looming in my future : (

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Homocycteine being elevated is a heart disease indicator. (What do I do ? I have been sedimentary for 17mths Back doing all the cardio my back can handle)
    Cholesterol is horrible. (I thought that was from the Tren because I have liquid fasted for 5 days and back on 3 meals and 3 snacks eating clean for 5 days)
    Specifically your Triglycerides and LDL. Clean up diet, add cardio. Take Fish oil at a minimum of 2 grams + per day EPA & DHA. (What is EPA and DHA ?)
    Surprisingly your HDL is not as bad as I thought it would be based on the other chol numbers. (So what should I be concerned with ?)
    Were you fasted for this BW? If so, how long? (Fasted 14 hrs)
    Blood glucose is high.(IMHO due to being sedimentary life style & yes diet)
    PSA high. BPH I assume? Are you considering Finasteride, etc? (I have full blown prostrate cancer . Will Fenasteride and my Dr did ask me if I was taking that ? Why ? What does it do)
    Prolactin is fine. You don't need caber but it is good stuff.(That was serum level protactin not able to measure at receptors but had all the symptoms . My poor GF tried everything and worked very hard to make me get off and may be once every 3 days and wood unpredictable ....ordered Cialas 25mg plan to take Caber @ 2 x .5mg per week ? Is that a proper dose)
    SHBG is very low. Look up Metabolic Syndrome and read up. (I will do as you recommend but is there a brief summary of what is going on ?)
    Get off the tren . Kills cholesterol. (Man I love tren for it's fat burning and muscle saving ability . Is there any other option
    Take more Vit D with meals.(Roger on that and B12 and D3)
    I apologize for questioning anything you say because I know you are on the money . I was trying to clarify my past and present physical ability and 3 compounds you mentioned i am not that read up on ! As always I am grateful for you time and knowledge ......... Please do not think I am a know anything (lol)

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Read the summary points near the bottom of this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716415/
    Eating clean is good but has to be a lot more than five days, which I know you know.
    EPA/DHA are the active ingredients in Fish Oil. Now Brand has a nice product.
    Be concerned with Triglycerides first, imho.
    Finasteride is a type 2, 5-AR blocker. Basically it stops about 70% of test from turning into DHT via the 5-AR enzyme. Read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2840927/ I'm on it as well for BPH.
    Always recommend Cialis for anyone. Simply a healthy drug to take. Re Caber start at .25 x 2.
    No real substitute for tren other than diet and cardio if being cut is a goal.
    This sums up metabolic syndrome. Having several of these would be metabolic syndrome.

• increased blood pressure (greater than 130/85 mmHg)
    • high blood sugar levels (insulin resistance)
    • excess fat around the waist
    • high triglyceride levels
    • low levels of good cholesterol, or HDL

-*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    BMP...my blood work has improved SIGNIFICANTLY in past 3 months of eating clean. Lost weight and triglycerides plummeted!

Listen to Kel !

See this Buzz. You post and NOW we have visitors. You are THE man!

Going to check this Now stuff out myself.

Blog Entries

Talking

Amazing links need to be required reading for old folks , lol !

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Read the summary points near the bottom of this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716415/ (Amazing read and appeared to be simple fix . B12 , B6 , Folic Acid which comes from green veggies but 11 cups a day required so I assume a supplement will be added ?)
    Eating clean is good but has to be a lot more than five days, which I know you know. (Yes sir , I agree . Just an excuse not a reason but when I could not go to the gym I vacationed from clean eating and I know a time when I should have been tighter and have a nice belly to show for it .)
    EPA/DHA are the active ingredients in Fish Oil. Now Brand has a nice product. (I was looking and I have this on hand now.)
    Be concerned with Triglycerides first, imho. (I am type 2 diabetic - hear again when eating right and in the gym not an issue , just me being depressed and bad attitude.)
    Finasteride is a type 2, 5-AR blocker. Basically it stops about 70% of test from turning into DHT via the 5-AR enzyme. Read this:(I am going to read link right now the other made everything so clear . This is amazing product .) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2840927/ I'm on it as well for BPH. (Does this also prevent hair loose)
    Always recommend Cialis for anyone. Simply a healthy drug to take. Re Caber start at .25 x 2. (Will use Caber I have at .10mg and order up on the .25mg . Cialas is coming in tab @ 25mg .)
    No real substitute for tren other than diet and cardio if being cut is a goal. (My goal for the next 1.5 years is to loose way down to 205lbs and then gain lean back up to 225lbs and be lean.)
    This sums up metabolic syndrome. Having several of these would be metabolic syndrome. (I think I got this on MS .)

• increased blood pressure (greater than 130/85 mmHg)
    • high blood sugar levels (insulin resistance)
    • excess fat around the waist
    • high triglyceride levels
    • low levels of good cholesterol, or HDL

Great info thank you again !

KennyJ likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information