muscles03 is offline Associate Member

getting fat in my stomach

on bodybuilding.com it says that if you are an ectomorph its ok to eat fast food because of the high calories and protein but to stick to jst burgers that have the calories ane towatch wat you eat. well i started doing this about a little more than a week ago and my weight went up but then i realized i started getting fat in my stomach.im now going to stop eating fast food, but how do i get rid of teh fat??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Fast food isn't a good idea ectomorph or not..there are ways you can gain mass without putting junk in your body. Diet and cardio to get rid of the fat you have gained, but you'll have to put yourself into a caloric deficit (cutting diet)

bodybuilding.com told you to eat fast food? what?!?!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by muscles03
    on bodybuilding.com it says that if you are an ectomorph its ok to eat fast food because of the high calories and protein but to stick to jst burgers that have the calories ane towatch wat you eat. well i started doing this about a little more than a week ago and my weight went up but then i realized i started getting fat in my stomach.im now going to stop eating fast food, but how do i get rid of teh fat??
    i don't understand why you would do this anyway...
    just try and do cardio and eat CLEAN calories if you are going to bulk next time...
    ectomorph or not...fastfood=fastfatass

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    again this is why i hate "a calorie is a calorie" dogma.
    Protein is protein, fat is fat, carbs are carbs. They all do diffeent shiit, and they all have their own avenues of making you fat, and making you muscular.
    Always bulk on clean food. Eating fast food just makes you fat and makes you crave fast food.

Now to get rid of that fat do cardio and do a cutting diet. Or just go back to the diet you were on before and add cardio.

Thread Information