lol again i told you ive got no problems with it, i just personally dont think it works behind some of the theories u say it does

heavy steroid use to me is 1 and 1 half grams and above, depending on the compounds obviously

i disagree with your protein reduction schemeb becuase its completely theoritical on how it works, ur protein reductin scheme looks more like a carb cyling scheme to me, and i think it works morely on calorie (fats and carbs) manipulation rather then protein manipulation since carbs at fat manipulation effects the bodys response to future food intake,

as for to many sets and to many steroids , i stated that becuase u advocated HUGE workouts and never directed the steroids required to help recover from such workouts, im sure ud agree your steroid intake effects your workout volume and recovery abilities, diet aswell of course

i wasnt talking about YOU, when i mention heavy steroid usage, i was refering to previous posts i have read about you and your clients, and your reccomendations to some clients for using HUGE amounts of steroids

i have nothing against the steroid usage, however i do think that your system (slingshot) caters better for these types of people becuase of its intenstity and volume

form personal expereince i can seee how now with uping my steroid intake ive been able to recover and train better, which obviously has allowed me to up my volume

i read alot of posts about your slingshot training system but its very broad in its guidlines on how to train, eat, rest

IMO i really think u should address volume levels for different steroids usage, uve posted alot everyone is different, and yes your right but your slingshot sytem doesnt cater for everyone, i just think u should give some guidlines or reccomendations to what level of anabolics u should use for levels of volume

apologize if it seems im trying to give your system a hard time, what im trying suggest is that its specific enough and to vague in explanations to help everyone

however im still completely against your protein reduction scheme
1. becuase im still yet to find many studies that show protein reduction has been shown to increase nutrient reabsorbtion in the future
2. becuase this method was used by pro bodybuilders, might still be today, however using a pro bodybuilder as an example i think is useless becuase someone with that level of steroid use will react well to anything
3. i beleive your protein reduction period, in hibits its effects through changing your carbohydrate and fat intake during this time