Exilus is offline Banned

Forearm and finger power?

I weight 190 lbs of shredded muscle but i get beaten in arm-wrestling by people 135 lbs who never worked out of their life. i can't do deadlifts because my fingers aren't strong enough to stand 2 plates and i can't box properly because my wrist twists. I genetically have very short fingers, but can anyone propose me exercises to strength wrist and fingers...?

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    Wrist curls and if your gym has a grip machine that will help. when u do all your back exercises don't uses straps you gotta let your forearms work. As far as punching and your wrist folding over that just takes practice and good technique

good luck

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I use to have weak ass forearms. I could dead lift 500lbs with straps, power clean 300 with straps. Couldnt do more than 225 without. I decided one day to start all over again and worked my way up. It took about a year but I can pull 500+ with no problems with grip now. I will never ever use straps again.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Dctibor is offline New Member
    If you can do pushups instead of having your hand flat on the floor, support yourself with your fingers, or you can make a fist and do them.

Thread Information