Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wheelkicktotheface2 is offline New Member

wheelkicktotheface2 is offline New Member
    and if u dont think you build any type of endurance sprinting, you make me laugh.
    b-bye

even though im guessing you have a ego/im the best super cool guy attitude. i dont think i have seen a single post someone has made you replied in you havent atleast tried to correct someone on something. relax a lil.
    im done reposting so have fun talking to yourself.
    Last edited by wheelkicktotheface2; 04-25-2010 at 12:52 PM.

100percentbodyfat is offline New Member

wow really? is it that serious

i just read through this forum and holy crap. first of all i see a my dick is bigger than your dick contest going on here. wheelkick2theface you are not NASM certified. Im ACSM/NASM certified and have a BA in exercise science. I beleive you have had some type of training or self knowledge but some of the info is silly, some of it is ok. Rtr you know your stuff but you should of dropped it. Don't fuel the fire =). and talk about a serious case of
    have fun all

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100percentbodyfat View Post
    i just read through this forum and holy crap. first of all i see a my dick is bigger than your dick contest going on here. wheelkick2theface you are not NASM certified. Im ACSM/NASM certified and have a BA in exercise science. I beleive you have had some type of training or self knowledge but some of the info is silly, some of it is ok. Rtr you know your stuff but you should of dropped it. Don't fuel the fire =). and talk about a serious case of
    have fun all
    This isnt an "i know more than you" type argument. This entire website is filled with individuals seeking information and advice; and individuals who dont know anything about the pertaining topic giving advice. Its all about weeding them out. My whole purpose this entire thread is not to highlight the fact that I am knowledgeable, but to show the people seeking advice to not believe everything that they read. This individual (wheelkick) has posted in several threads preaching false information and claiming he is certified. So there for, people who are looking for advice see "Im certified" and will automatically take that as someone who knows what they are doing. This is a public forum where ideas and information is freely passed on. If you were aware of false information would you not speak up?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelkicktotheface2 View Post
    and if u dont think you build any type of endurance sprinting, you make me laugh.
    b-bye
    Lets not oversimplify the argument now. You know damn well what I was referring to. You can build anaerobic endurance and aerobic endurance. The individual was seeking advice to build endurance for an MMA event.

even though im guessing you have a ego/im the best super cool guy attitude. i dont think i have seen a single post someone has made you replied in you havent atleast tried to correct someone on something. relax a lil.
    im done reposting so have fun talking to yourself.
    Its funny, everyone who comes here and gets chewed out for giving advice about things they know nothing about; make it about them. This is not about you wheel. In fact, its way bigger than you. Stop victimizing yourself. You have no clue about fitness and are in no way capable of giving advice.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Of course, specificity is important and the HR method is a way to be specific for yourself. But when I give advice on this board, I tend to be a bit broad and general. Its hard to pinpoint specifics with out giving a proper assessment ya know?

I will say however, that I have clients who's heart rate doesn't budge the entire session so this method isn't reliable for them.

yea, I use a HIIT/hybrid routine for "mostly women" with a significant cardio ability, people would be surprised just by adding 5-10 lbs and having them work overhead will take their HR into an effective training zone.

I have an 84 yr old man on BP meds, over time he as been able to now work up to an exceptable HR, i incorperated stair climbing for him,, Point being, i've been able to train clients that I would not have been successful with had i not had a heart rate monitor on them.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

100percentbodyfat is offline New Member
    i understand what your saying road. wrong info makes me itchy too. I have always gotten on this site to check about certain types of supplementation. and look in the workout section on occassion. since i got my degree and certifications i figured i would start making a few post and checking things out. good to start posting and yea i understand road someone could take that info and run with it. that would not be to special at all. nothing upsets me more than keeping someone from their goals or causing them injury. Im hoping to go for a masters in the next couple years but i dont know. i think im leaning more to a specialized physical therapy. anyone know any good readings for biomechanics ? thanks guys. good to be here !

graeme87 is offline Member
    So to answer the original question, training arms twice a week is not a good idea to bring them up.

Once a week is enough, some people don't even both training arms as going heavy on back day hits the biceps well and going heavy on chest hits the triceps. Although I do recommend some direct arm work.

There is some very bad advice in this thread i.e. training arms twice a week with 16-20 sets! I would do that much volume for my arms once a week when on a heavy cycle.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    More specifically, change your arm workout entirely. You could be nearing a plateau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information