Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I'm trying to achieve huge arms help!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shneeblee808 View Post
    Nice that's the kind of advice I've been waiting for thanks marcus
    I have one day a wk dedicated to arms(as Marcus mentioned) your already putting your bis/tris under lots of tension w/pressing and pulling! I've also never had to work on forearms as they also get the beating from all the other muscles groups when working)!

I definitely agree in changing your rep scheme(but not much) what builds your muscle tissue will also keep it!

And one vmcan very much so overtrain any BP when not working hard enough! Took me a while - but Marcus' Diary is nothing short of amazing(for me and how my body has responded to heavy HIT training(and clues grip bench is the foundation of big/tris(it is 3/5 of your total arm)

anabolicsqa is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    Dang homie. Planet fitness? Atleast your hitting the gym but geez! Got to do something about that!
    The $10/month membership fee was in the $10-$20 range I think is reasonable for a gym membership. I wish I had checked out the equipment more thoroughly before I signed up. The dumbbells go up to 60 lbs. and there are no 45 lbs. barbells - wtf!

The gym I had at college had all the tools I needed (barbells, heavy weights, girls, ...) so that every time I lifted, I had nothing holding me back from increasing that progressive overload

Guess I have no choice but to smuggle in an 80 lbs. dumbbell. lol.

My lagging muscle has been my upper/lower traps. I suspect this has something to do with nerve innervation, which affects the mind-muscle connection. I plan to post a thread for help on this.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicsqa View Post

The $10/month membership fee was in the $10-$20 range I think is reasonable for a gym membership. I wish I had checked out the equipment more thoroughly before I signed up. The dumbbells go up to 60 lbs. and there are no 45 lbs. barbells - wtf!

The gym I had at college had all the tools I needed (barbells, heavy weights, girls, ...) so that every time I lifted, I had nothing holding me back from increasing that progressive overload

Guess I have no choice but to smuggle in an 80 lbs. dumbbell. lol.

My lagging muscle has been my upper/lower traps. I suspect this has something to do with nerve innervation, which affects the mind-muscle connection. I plan to post a thread for help on this.
    I feel ya the price is great but you will limit your bodies capabilities in the long run. I'd stay far away!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information