Thread: Beginner advice

IronPaco is offline New Member

Lightbulb Beginner advice

Hello everyone I知 trying get advice on how to get in shape and build muscle. I知 23 years old and I知 about 25 pounds overweight. I workout at home resistance brands and dumbbells since the gym are closed . What kind of supplements you guys recommend, workouts , etc . Thank you

Tornadoman is offline Junior Member
    Maybe only whey protein at that point

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    best thing for you buddy is to go to the diet section.
    take the time to learn that part and the lifting is easy.

Once the gyms open go in and start to workout. Learn some routines online and you will do great.

No bullshit, go to the diet section and learn about the body and how to really grow.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IronPaco View Post
    Hello everyone I’m trying get advice on how to get in shape and build muscle. I’m 23 years old and I’m about 25 pounds overweight. I workout at home resistance brands and dumbbells since the gym are closed . What kind of supplements you guys recommend, workouts , etc . Thank you
    Throw in some cardio, eat protein, complex carbs, and stick to healthy fats. That with your current program will get you pretty far down the road.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Never overeat and cut carbs by 50-75% while increasing protein. Before bed don’t eat any carbs, just something like Kefir yogurt drink, tuna, etc. no carbs or cereal or granola before bed. Even make an omelette if you need to.

Thread Information