Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'd just like to say i'm now being trained by doggcrapp, we start in may, he says he can get me to 300+ with no problems at all. Great guy.
    As long as you toss that food down the hatch, I don't think he will have any problem getting you to 300. Let us know when ya get there. Actually I'm curious to see if he can get ya there without AS.

I've heard nothing short of great things about DC, actions speak louder than words, and there is no short supply of results from him.

tiny20 is offline New Member
    do you do chest, shoulders, tri's, and back on monday, friday, and monday again. what days do you do the bi's, calves, and legs? im confused.

SKiN is offline Member
    This is one of the best posts ive ever read. Should be at the top.....bump

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    BUMP
    I have this link on my favorites list and was reading it again now that I'm finally getting back into the gym after almost 6 months off... Its depressing to go from the strongest i have ever been (benched 295x2) to back to benching what i did 4 yrs ago (about 215). But I think this is one of the best threads i have read on here and am starting back in the gym using this. Thanks for all the help.

Bill2425 is offline New Member
    I needed three days just to read the posts. Good post though.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    One trick to increase bench weight is to simply not bench for a month or so. Go all heavy DB, and do reverse grip benches on tri day...
    Works wonders for most ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Good post. I will admit I skimmed through a lot of the third post but the first and second ones are good.
    I agree that when I see threads asking if they should workout 1nce or 2c a week, I kinda cry when I see people tell them once a week is good.

When I was younger I was working every body 3x a week and that was my best growing period.
    I switched my routine and sadly enough I am one of those people who havent increased weight on the bench in years. Sure I have a nice body but it sucks to know I am at the same stage.

This thread just made me switch back to my old routine and Im certain it will help me get out of my stale growth cycle.

One other thing: I see threads with people saying they are gonna do military flies bench decline incline and dumbells all for chest day.
    Way too much for the chest at one time.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    bumping this upp

WHY not rest pausing quads? Only reason I have seen by doggcrapp is that he cant stand the pain of having wrapped knees and restpausing. But for those that doesnt get bothered with that?

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Bump.

GettinStacked is offline New Member
    So after looking at several different disciplines I have decided that I am going to lift with this method for a while. I have done something very similair to GVT and though I did like the overall results, I found that it can be very hard on your body and recovery can be tough at first. I am going natural and will be happy to let you all know how it goes if anyone is interested. Thanks for the great post!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information