Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stats

Fusion is offline New Member
    I'm 26 / 6'1"/ 189lbs/ 7.9%bf. Lifting hard for the past year and a half. Gained 21 lbs in the past 17mos, all natural. Tore my right trap where it connects to the spinal region across from the mid shoulder blade about 6 months ago. I was down for 2 months, took forever to rehab. How did it happen? Curling 105lbs with a curl bar, 1st set, on the 10th rep started to strain (lost my form)........ POP...... and I hit the floor & couldnt get back up again. Cause, drank tons of booze the night before and was dehidrated plus i'm taking creatine. Talk about a dip shit move.

Popeye is offline New Member
    6'3"
    240 lbs.
    12% bf.

I started lifting seriously at age 15 when I started playing
    high school football. I would get stronger and my muscles
    would get hard but any kind of mass was almost imposible.
    Although I was very lean, I was a starting center for three
    years. Had an offer to play ball for a local college but I felt
    I was too small, at the time I graduated I was 5'9"-5'10"
    175 lbs. All of a sudden at age 19 size came on easy. I've
    always been natural. but have recently thought about
    taking AS to clean up my shape as marriage, kids and work
    take their toll on the workout regimen. I'd say my main
    goals are to cuff my shoulders and bump my hood.

I dont lift to impress people, I lift to gratify myself.

Popeye

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    Let's see....I'm 33 years old, 5'6" and 135 lbs. Not sure what my BF is but I am carrying a little extra at the moment (due to an injury I suffered back in Feb and eating junk food!) I started lifting 6 years ago (thanks to Pete!). I was a dancer (ballet, jazz and highland) from the time I was 6 until the age of 28. I was a little out of proportion when I started at the gym...big muscular legs and no upper body, but after a couple of years I evend out. Really love that pumped feeling I get at the gym! Right now just working on getting rid of those extra few pounds before I start my first ever cycle of Winny Tabs (still a little nervous of the needles!!). Wanna get that lean, hard look!! I have you guys to thank for this decision. A year ago, I had the typical steroid fobia attitude that they're all bad for you and will eventually kill you. But after reading over Pete's shoulder for many months and doing lots of research on my own on this board, I came to the realization that I was totally wrong. Helping Pete with his cycle was also a real eye-opener! Now I want some of the action! I'll keep you guys posted on how things go. Should be ready to start it late November. Thanks again, guys!!

Bert.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Geez Bert...you sound like my type of lady
    Pete

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Height : 6' 2"
    Weight : 195.6 lbs
    Body Fat : 6.6 %
    # Cycles : 3 (summer '99, winter '99, winter '00)
    History:
    Began lifting around 14 / 15, when I was a small shit in high school football. Quit football after my freshman year and went to baseball full-time. Didn't really get serious (hitting the heavy weights) until my freshman year of college. Back then I used creatine and thought it was the wonder-drug, then I was enlightened upon juice at the end of my sophmore year of college. I've got a lean body, so it's hard for me to put on weight and mass the natural way. At least I think it is. Everytime I want to add weight (my training runs from October until the end of February) I reach for the juice and needles. (Am I addicted? J/k). Now I lift for my job (can't reveal that), and for the chicks of course. You have to love having a nice body with some muscles on it. (Not bragging). Like someone earlier said, it's nice to see those bastards who picked on you in high school and the chicks who ignored you because you weren't as "cool" as they were. So, having some size and strength will show them up, and how their lives of smokin pot & drinking throughout college have done nothing but make them weak. Do I have issues here? I think so. Ah, who cares. But like I said, I lift for chicks, but in a way, I'm lifting for me - because it's nice to walk around the house in your boxer briefs and look in every mirror you walk by and see how huge you are. Just you wait, one day I'm gonna be in a magazine. Ha. Anyways, I need to go see my psychiatrist right now, so I'll catch up with everyone later. Hehe...

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 205lbs
    Body Fat: 10%

I started lifting around the age of 13. Started my first cycle of AS when I was 17 so I could be bigger to play football but I never did play. Me and the coach had a fallin out (mainly because of the roid rage , hehe) So I continued to lift weights 5 times a week at school. I'm 19 now and I don't know yet wether I will be regreting taking AS at such a young age. I guess I will find out though.

elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    23 yrs old
    238lbs
    9% BF
    6'4

This is my 1st cycle and it has been test and deca for 10 wks.

I started at 212lbs and now am 238. I am alot stronger now. Bench about 360lbs from 295 before.

$uperman is offline Member
    6'
    215 lbs

I was already naturally strong but i started lifting my freshman year into highschool. I was moving up pretty fast , i was 16 about 175 and benching close to 300 . i think it was around 285 or so. Then i got into a really bad car accident , i was in a wheel chair for 3 months. I worked out on and off but didnt get into it as much as i should have. About a year ago i had a bad dream i was back in my wheel chair. When i woke up , that same day i joined the gym. I thought to myself ... im lucky to still be standing so why not be take advantage of it and be healthy and strong. Ever since then ive been working pretty hard. I pretty much had to start from stratch again but ive managed to get my bench up to 365. I havent taken and supplements or gear. I dont know what my bf% is but i can see my abs if the lights just right .... lol

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Impressive Post Superman

And insprirational as well. I have often asked my self why I put myself through the rigurs of jogging. You know when you are that last bit of streach before you are through and YOu don't think that you are going to make it. I allways come up with the same answer, "because I can." One day I do not want to look back on my life wishing that I had taken different roads in life than I had.
    Tobey

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Hey I'm still stuck on the 5'10 268 7%. Damn Mike. This is embarassing but

5'9
    6%

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Mike i think we all deserve some pictures...!!!
    i think everyone will agree!

cnyce

Mike has you guys all fooled. I've seen his pic...here are his real stats:

5'2"
    38%bf

He is also bald, bucktoothed, has thick glasses and wears a T-shirt that says Pokemon. Keep an eye out...you can't miss him.

I think I threw them off your trail Mike

Pete

$uperman is offline Member
    lol , thats mike..... i saw him like two weeks ago on espn 3 in a pokemon card tournament

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    THAT WAS MIKE ON ESPN??? no shit huh...internation pokemon king! way to go mike!

Mike,

You going to take this shit? Put em in check and post a pic!!!!

Unless your scared. LOL

Jk

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    6'3'' 220lbs 8% bf... 22 years old started training my senior year of high school because I was sick of being bullyed around for being that CHUNKY kid. the second I started seeing results I was hooked (I was 17) Its pretty simple!!!!! its my way of life now. I sleep, eat, think, breath for the gym. It's unbelievable how addictive it is!!!! I trained solid throughout undergrad and got up to a max of 255lbs ~10% bf. I didnt get bulled much then!! Now, Im in med school and am an avid triathlete, which is why I have to keep my weight down. But still I get to the gym a minimum of 4-5X per week. While my classmates are digging through cadavers and studying pharmacology....Im getting MY FIX at the squat rack.
    good thread!!!
    gorilla

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Mike how come your absent from this thread? and wheres the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Mike,
    We all want a pic man. The anticipation is building!
    jssmc

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    im 6'1
    21 yrs old
    14% bf

never done as but when i hit a plateau i cant brake im going to

i started lifting weight when i was 16 for football cause i was the smallest on the team then i quit fooballl and my bro alway called me a pussy but when i was 16 i was 5'7 135 lifted weights on and off till i got seriouse about it when i was 19 me and my friend scotty got real heavy in to it and have been that way ever since
    and back to my brother he is 5'9 175 prob. 18-19 % bf out wrestle him box him anyday of the week whos the pussy now

oh yea and befor i go
    mike where the hell is the pic man c'mon

who arm I...
    I'm 3'3
    bald
    ugly
    my creater want's to rule the world
    and my best friend is a bald cat.

Is your bald cats name...mini Mr. Bigglesworth?

that's a 10-4

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    6ft... 205 lbs... 12% bf... 24 years old.

Bench 275 max... have done one light cycle... about to start my second. Working out for 2 years.

I originally started working out to lose the gut I developed in college and to look good for the ladies but now it is for myself. Diet and training is just part of my lifestyle... a healthy one.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike.........You have been called out, where is it?! Is that you in yyour avi???? Bastard! You're swollen like a f*cking gorilla!

Mike Guest
    Ok first off...I was stoked to see this post has been growing still and that everyone is contributing their stats

Secondly I havent been in this forum much so I missed all this recent activity

Third my body fat is now probably around 11-13% NOT 7% anymore - and my weight is still fluctuating round 260-265

And lastly......DON'T try to scare me or push me into posting a picture of myself or try using reverse psychology.

You 'DESERVE' a picture?! Where'd you come up with that?

I have seriously considered posting my pics but thought against it due to circumstances. I really don't feel it'd be a good idea - but Pete HAS seen my pics as well as PtbyJason so atleast they know I am a real person

I will send a picture to Pete today and he can tell ya'll if I am real or not. How's that?

Mike Guest
    Oh yeah - and I don't play Pokemon anymore.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    reverse psychology? really a person? playing pokemon?
    What he heck is going on here....are you the girl from the pic, you know Nathans girl?

j/K

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    You belive in God right? Seen him No! Do you think you could take it if you did!

Just Picture the biggest MOFO you can........

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Well said Big Al,

Well said Big Al,
    And don't worry Mike, I know you are real!
    Tobey

Mike,

We are all just givin you shit. With your knowlede of all of this sort of stuff, your a big mother fucker!!!!!!! I do not want a picture because i am afraid that i will look like an absolute pussy in compariason to you. That is why everyone is trying to get a pic, because they need some sort of pic to hang on there fridge and realize they will NEVER look like that!!!!

Good luck and thanks for all the help!!!!

ptbyjason Guest
    I'll be a witness. I have seen god and I know he is real, real big that is. Don't worry Mike, I got your back (like you need it or something).

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    Don't worry Mike, I got your back (like you need it or something).
    I have the pic too Jay and I'm thinking that Mikes' back is so big it may take the two us to get it. So Mike...WE got your back bro

Pete

justalilguy is offline New Member
    im bout 190 5 10' at age 21 with about 12 % bf. bout to start my 2nd cycle cant wait yto see how this all changes

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Im 6'2 235 lbs at 11-12% bf. Not sure exactly on the bf, last time i checked it was 11%.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, here are the stats of the Mighty one:

Mid Forties: nuff said
    6' 2": stuck with that
    225lbs: Like to be 235 or maybe 240 but super lean
    12-14% bf: I'm getting better here as well (All diet)

I was a fighter on the tournament Karate circuit for many years in the heavyweight ranks when I was much younger! I fought top guys all over the US. I always worked out with weights, but the last 15 years or so I've been hooked. I'm not hardly as fast as I once was, but I can still look the part of an athlete and BB gives me that.
    Last edited by Mighty Joe; 10-16-2001 at 01:02 PM.

georgie24 is offline Member
    24 YEAR OLD
    27% BF
    REASON TO CHANGE APPERANCE IS OBVIOUS!!
    NEVER BOTHERED ME UNTIL SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME DIED IN APRIL 00 AND I OPENED UP MY EYES

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    5'10 215 8%bf only been doing this for a year, its the healthiest hobby even with the gear, better than drinking, snortin, smokin, poppin and it turned into an obsession, i try to not let it dominate my life but i sacrifice alot of shit to rather be in the gym

Chempink is offline Retired Moderator
    Im 5'1 weigh 120lbs BF around 12% off season
    Started lifting over 4 years ago on and off.......Ive been taking BB a lot more seriously for 1 year now and my goal is to Compete in Fitness Figure..........My main reason for starting BB was pure vanity, now its a way of life and Im only going to get better and better........Im hooked. Before starting BB I was 103(skinny-fat)
    I was natural for 3 years and just this year Ive done 2 cycles and I cant beleive the improvements........Ive gained 10lbs of muscle, and my body is still changing. I will live and breathe this life style for the rest of my life. The look that Im going after is Monica Brant, love her physique.
    Its not the Length of Life but its Depth.

If you guys have Mikes back...then what does he use to do pullups with? Part of being the forum "God" is the mystery of envisioning Mike...that's pretty cool, cause we've really never seen each other except for a few pics. I like that. Perhaps because I'm puny?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by dumbells101
    If you guys have Mikes back...then what does he use to do pullups with?
    You misunderstood. He does pullups with both of us on his back. LOL You know Pete, he probably could.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information