Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Stats

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I feel like a midgit here.

6'2" 185 12-13.5% (depending on if I cheat).

Of course when I was in HS (and first three years of college) I was ~140 lbs. I'd say I bulked up decently in the interim. It is also completely "natural". Not that I havent been tempted, just want to see what I can do without "help"

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    21 yrs
    5'10"
    228lbs
    9% BF (just checked using water)

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    30 yrs
    5'10"
    226lbs
    BF?
    Neck 18"
    Arms 17.75"
    Chest 49"
    Waist 36" (ugh)
    Legs 26"
    Calves 17.5"

Started lifting when I was 18. Did a teen show six months later, got my ass kicked. I placed 5th, the top three guys were on so much gear they were already losing hair at 17-18 yrs old. Went into the military, and was suddenly in a job where I was traveling 200 days a year, not good for training. Got out, and hit the weights with a vengance 8 months ago. So, I would say off and on for 10 years, with the last 8 months solid hardcore. Was going to doa cycle, but my source ended up with fake gear, so I am sticking natural for now. Pics are in the Members Cycle Results, since I was planning on showing pre and post cycle images.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    this is referring to my intro where i posted that I had 19 inch arms, well right now,which is a good bit of time after I posted first on this, my arms measure 17 and 1/4 but at one point I had them up to 18. I dont know where the 19 came from. honestly, but i can assure you that my arms are not 19,sorry for the confusion,my weight has changed since also

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    24 yrs old
    6'2"
    257lbs
    bf% guessing 19% according to the caculator on the main page

52 chest
    16 arms
    29 thighs
    13 forearms
    18 calfs
    18 3/4 neck
    38 waist

lifted a little in high school and when I was in the military, didn't really know what I was doing. Got out of military and quit smoking gained lots of weight, up to 290lbs. Started lifting in Jan 02 seriously, and reading the boards on here. Have now dropped to 257lbs and trying to get ripped. Haven't ever used steriods , at this point I don't plan on it, but who knows what the future holds. Just wanna grow as much naturally as I can. In it for the long haul, love the way it feels when you see your body changing. Has became a lifestyle to me.
    Last edited by DC24; 05-22-2002 at 01:21 PM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    HEY BIGJ,IF YOUR STATS ARE RIGHT THEN YOU WOULD BE 257 OR SO @ 10 PERCENT BODYFAT,THAT SOUNDS LIKE ALMOST PRO STATUS TO ME BRO? MAYBE THAT WAS A TYPO OR MAYBE I CALCULATED WRONG BUT IF YOU ARE 257 @ 10% BODYFAT THEN WELCOME TO THE FUCKING BOARD BRO B/C MAN DO WE NEED TO TALK, WELCOME ABOARD

I think you meant 23-25 percent bodyfat not pounds of fat, right? anyhow you are still a big guy and i commend you on your achievements for the weight you lost.
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 06-19-2002 at 08:11 PM.

Whooops. sorry about the ALL CAPS bro's, it was accident,you all know how that goes. peace

skid is offline Banned
    'sup guys ... newbie here, so I'll introduce:

5'11"
    175 lbs
    13% bf (est.)
    15" arms
    42" chest
    32" waist
    23" legs
    16" calves
    30 years old

I've dabbled with bodybuilding since early HS. Got real sick 6 years ago and wasted away to 135 lbs, then 3 years ago some medication shot me up around 190 (all fat)! I was back down to 180 last November when I finally made BB a priority. IT WORKED! I've seen great gains and lost 2% bf since February! My goals? I'd like to add about 20lb and get down to around 10%.

Great board!

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    I think I might be the smallest guy so far.

21 years old
    5'9"
    165lbs (Not after my cycle I won't be )
    8% Bodyfat

Measurments
    Neck 15.5"
    Chest 40"
    Waist 30"
    Arms 15"
    Legs 23"

Umm....no cycles so far, as if you couldn't tell.
    Started to workout to gain some strength and speed for hockey, started seeing what I liked and got really serious and starting getting good results.

My best lift was 365lb deadlift for 4 reps. I almost passed out
    Planning to start cycle in near future consisting of Prop/Eq/Winny.
    Wish me luck.

And that's my skinny ass in my avatar.

shorty2big is offline Member
    28 yo. 5'6'' 185lbs. with about 9%bf
    started lifting when I was about 20, I can't even remember why to twll you the truth. I just fell in love with it and have been doing it ever since.I havn't taken longer than a week off since I have started training seriously about 7yrs. ago.

Originally posted by Mike
    Yes Billy I did ask, goodness i should known you'd come on here with that MOUTH! LOL just kidding - good story bro - no worries I LOVE hearing this stuff - besides this is what this forum is for - and Crazy Russian - good job bro!!! GOOD strength stats pound for pound

I got into building at about 14-15, started juice at 16 - NOT RECOMMENDED - IT WAS A MISTAKE (thats my disclaimer <G>) spent a couple years off and now am driving full speed again - 28years old, good amount of exp with AS - been cycling for about 12 years

I started lifting cause I come from VERY small stock and I wanted so badly to play football - I wanted to find something I could be passionate about in life - when I started getting big the coaches were coming to me - I thought I was on top of the world - then they explained the lifting routine and I realized right then - I WAS passionate about something it was lifting - it had turned into my life, I couldnt take the time off and purposely not lift for months at a time or slim up for any reason - I never played Fball - I found what I was looking for already. I just started powerlifting hard and trying to bulk up. The only sport where someone wears their talent. progress and dedication around with them - I mean could you tell that Van Gogh was an incredible painter by looking at him walking down the street? I became so dedicated to sculpting my body as if I were an artist painting a picture - THIS was my product, my master piece and I have NEVER received such pleasure from any drug, sex or thrill as I do when someone completely anonymous comments on physique. Wierd as it may sound I get such a high when I go out and everyone looks your way in the bar, or restaurant or a clerk says something to you or people stare at you in department stores etc. ALL tangible symbols of acheivement. It reminds me when I get a comment a couple times a day that I have DONE something with myself and excelled to the best of my ability at that particular point.

Bodybuilding isn't a sport or a hobby, lifting is, bodybuilding is a lifestyle. It's a way to be.

There you go Billy - how's that for deep - just wanted to make ya feel better about your post lol

That is a great post MIKE... it really is..

I also come from a TALL and VERY skinny stock !!!

I am now at 6'1 and 240lbs body fat not sure ???

I see some abs but not ripped in any manner.

Anyway when i look in the mirror all I see is a little skinny ass kid !!!!

Never a 240lb guy, which is not huge but not small, and really hate it !!

Some day i hope to reach a point i can look in the mirror and like what i see !!

Until then it is hard at work my man !!!

Good post..

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    Im 20 years old
    im 6'1, 234 pounds, 10% bodyfat.
    bench: no laughing at me.. 315 for 8 reps
    squat: 405 for 7 reps

been training for about 6 years with a 8 month layoff due to shoulder surgery. But im back and getting stronger. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up to some of you dudes one day! I got into weight training for football and stayed with it for firefighting training.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    5'5. 206 (down from 225)
    arms 17.25
    legs 27-28
    calves 18.5 and 19
    chest 46
    bf-no clue, but ile let you know this much, ive got a ghetto ass and a gut 2 boot.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Geez, it seems like everybody starts for Football. I Started because of baseball when i was 15. Not because I wanted to start, as i already did, but rather i was so friggin pissed at everything and anybody that it was the only thing that would calm me down. Over that summer, came back and my nickname changed from "RJ" to "pipes". Since then i was hooked. I like the respect that i get but mostly i do it for myself. no other reason. I work in Security and plan on being in Law enforcement so it will only help.
    Now the stats:
    5'10" 20 years old
    210 pounds @around 10 or so %.
    was 230 at my heaviest when I started college
    now ready to start my first real cycle. Goddamn I am so siked. holy Shit

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    22 years old
    5'8''
    145lbs
    15% bf

started in highschool to get stronger and to look good. stopped when i went to college. started again when my girlfriend dumped me. nothing like good ole revenge to motivate ya...;) i haven't missed a day and i'm on week 7 now. i usually spend 1.5-2 hours a day in the gym. i'm determined to put on at least 25lbs of muscle within a year...=)

- clocky baby

Darko is offline New Member
    I am 21, 6'4 and 230lbs. Bodyfat I am guessing at but maybe around 12%.

I got into weights when I was 15, but it was more for basketball, I started trying more bodybuilding routines and eating a lot better when I turned 19 and stopped playing basketball. When I stopped playing I was about 185-190lbs with less bodyfat. When I started weights when I was 15 I was the same height and around 150lbs. Yes I was a stick.

smallmovesal is offline Female Member
    254 lbs
    5' tall
    mullet
    65% bodyfat.

dacgator is offline New Member
    6'1''
    12%
    32 waist
    Training off and on for 10 years have not missed more than a couple days in the last year. Currently exploring the possibilities of first cycle. I thought I knew about AS but after being on this board I know I don't.

loword is offline New Member
    26years old
    5'10"
    215lbs body fat ?
    I started liftting around 4 years ago because for as long as I could remember everyone was biger then me even at 22 I was only 140lbs.Now that I am liftting to get big not cut or riped just flat out huge.I have a better way at looking at life.

loword is offline New Member
    26 years old
    5'10
    215lbs fat ?
    I got into liftting around 4 years ago because even at 22 I was only a 140lbs.I got tired of being over looked by everyone from friends and family members to girls.I was always the litttle guy.Now am the big guy among some of my older friends,Am the big brother not the older brother and girl are now not a problem.Am not into being riped I just want to be huge I hope to someday do a strongman comp.Godspeed to you all.....

Craig Leonard is offline New Member
    30 years old
    6'1
    112 Kg 246 lbs
    Going by the fat calculator 18% not good but working on it.
    Started lifting at 14 as a hobby then i got hooked an havent looked back

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    -oops double posted- Sorry mods.

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Here I go!

I'm another short brotha.

26 years old
    5'5
    162 lbs.
    7-8% BF
    Hailing out of Southern California, Orange County Area.

I started playing football my Freshman year in HS. But then I switched to Wrestling/Track. I wrestled @ 112 lbs. all the way to my senior year. I cut down to 103 my sr. year but couldn't for league finals after my mom saw me faint. ;x I did light-moderate weight lifting in high school. I benched 215 as a 17 year old in HS when I was weighing 116 lbs (natural before cutting weight). I should've kept at it from there. heh.

I occassionally go back to my high school and help coach/train the team, but I haven't had the time to the last year. I used to go back every season. Now I do jiu-jitsu/kickboxing when I have the chance. I plan to enter some jiu-jitsu tourneys once I have time, but currently I'm working 50-60 hours a week. Hit the gym religiously 4 - 5 days a week. Have some friends fight NHB, thought about it, but I don't think I'm ready for that level.

Just got back into lifting hard a few months ago. Love it & live it.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Great stories...and damn, you guys are massive.

I'm 22, 6', 175, about 12% bf, I'm guessing. I have been 'casually' working out for 4 years or so, but only recently discovered that I have been working out like a moron (i.e. nutritionally worthless) and have been going at it hard for the last year or so. One of my problems is that I'm a big tennis player, and I haven't been able to make the step of finding the perfect balance, because I do want to gain another 20 lbs of muscle, but I refuse to give up tennis. Hopefully I'm on my way, though.

samoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by samoth
    21 yrs old
    196lbs
    apprx. 10%bf (maybe 11%)
    5'11''

Bench 255
    Squat 315 (lol)
    DL 325
    Clean+Jerk 177.5

Lifting since 16 yrs old
    I *WILL* be 220+lbs by next year
    just watch
    Fifteen month update:
    22 years old
    205 lbs.
    apprx. 12-13%bf
    5'11"

Bench 310 (now with PL form)
    Squat 415 (with belt/wraps, to parallel)
    DL 445 (still mastering form, has potential)

I was dead intent on hitting at least 215 this winter, since I have a easy semester of classes and intaking 6000 calories DAILY. No chemicals however. Obviously gained virtually no weight, but strength has certainly gone up, most likely due to beginning Westside training six months ago. Special thanks to all those on the Powerlifting board for all the invaluable information they have posted. I may not have gained the weight I had set a goal for, but at least I am making progress in my training. Anyone who hasn't been over to the Powerlifting board, get your asses over there and integrate some of their superior training techniques to your training programs.
    Too bad my body doesn't like putting on weight without assistance, I just don"t think I have the genetics for carrying a large amount of weight. I have been on a total of three cycles, and will be experimenting cycling on a 2 week on/4 week off basis based upon some theories I have read regarding this, using short acting esters. I am looking foward to seeing the results from this first hand.

MDMA is offline Banned
    6', 220 pounds, 6% BF. HA! Well, in 4 months that's the goal, until then, my stats are a secret.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Just thought I would post no onw has done it in a while its the post whore in me

mfenske is offline Member
    24 years old
    6'5"
    239lbs
    bodyfat- not sure (the scale bodyfat thingy in my bathroom says 25%,
    but I disagree. My calipers get here tomorrow)

I started lifting regularly in the spring of 2000. When I started I was
    about 285 pounds @ roughly 40% bodyfat. I worked my way down to about 212 pounds. Which made me skinny fat. In the fall of 2001 I got
    serious about training, nutrition, and supplementation. Since have worked my way up to about 239. I estimate my current bodyfat to be
    about 18%. My goal is to be about 240 and less than 12% bodyfat. I'll
    keep everyone posted with progress. Way to go everybody. Mark

fast is offline Associate Member
    ~184/97kg, going to 100kg soon!

NobleSavage22 is offline New Member
    24yo
    187lbs (Started lifting at 140lbs)
    5'10"
    16.5"arms
    17" neck
    46" chest
    24" quads
    15.5" calves
    32" waist
    10% bf

Lifting for 2 years, just started my first cycle 5 weeks in sl eq 400mg per week for 16 weeks, and bd d-bol 280mg per week for 6 weeks.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    look down

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    5'9 190

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    5"11(181cm)

200 pounds(90kg)

I have not realy messured anything recently. But the messurements I remember is

calves 17 inches(44cm)

Arms 17,5 inches(45cm, was bulked upp to 242 when I took that messurement but they look bigger now when Im leaner, but Im still fat )

Chest 43 inches(110cm)

No clue at all about bodyfat but it isnt low. If I stand in REALY good lightning I can se the outlines of the 2 upper abs, but that is in REALY!!! good lightning

Wink Stats

6'1" 212lbs sorry no tape handy for measurements yet

BF high havent measured tho, not worried untill cutting cycle begins.

lasyone1 is offline New Member
    Weight:190
    Height:6 Foot
    Bench:275
    Squat:315 (recovering Ankle Injury)

I've Been Working Out Off And On For 7 Years. I Played Tailback And Outside Linbacker In H.s., I Fucked My Ankle Up And My Shot Of Playing College Ball My Senior Year. After I Recovered Fully, I Started Juicing My Freshman Year Of College, I Separated My Shoulder In A Wreck A Couple Of Months Later, Destroying Everything I Had Worked For. I Took Two Years Off And Just Started Lifting Again About A Month Ago, In About 3-4 Weeks I'm Going To Juice Again. I Want To Do It Right This Time And Thats Why I'm Here. All You Guys Are Fucking Cool, I Feel Like I Could Talk To Ya'll About Anything. It's Cool That All That Feeling And Emotion Can Be Shared We Complete Strangers (previous Replies). I'm Addicted To Ar, I Wish This Was Here When I Played Football, It Might Have Pushed Me That Extra Mile So I Could Be Playing Today.
    Thanks For Listening
    Lasyone1

detroit is offline Banned
    6'3"
    192lbs
    8%bf
    34" waist
    age 27

Been lifting on and off for the past 3 years. Been eating healthy, and lifting regularly for the past 4 months. I have noticed a nice change in muscle defination but not alot in mass. I look fairly skinny and lanky, but im suprisingly strong for my build. Started my first cycle 2 weeks ago of Sostenon 250. I was going for a 6 week cycle at 500mg/w but was advised to go no shorter than 8-10, even for my first cycle. My goal is to get up around 210 by Jan/Feb '04.

Therealroot is offline New Member
    6'1 211 7%

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    5'8
    178 lbs
    12% bf
    33 inch waist
    14.5 inch arm

mike99 is offline New Member

stats

5-10 193 10-12% BF
    bench 290
    squat 280

i play football and when i was 14 after freshman season, lifting became mandatory. At first i just went through the motions. i was THE smallest and THE weakest guy in there. Some of the girls on the track team were stronger than me. when i first touched the barbell, i couldnt even lift 90 pounds. My dad kept motivating me to stick with it. at the time i was about 120 pounds. Even though i really wasnt into lifting that much, i kept at it. By my in my offseason going into my junior year, my results really began to sky rocket. At that point, i became completely nuts and obsessed. i have become really knowledgable and love lifting very much now.

Thread Information