Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Stats

mando is offline Associate Member
    235 lb
    5 10''
    26 yrs

trainin for 4-5 yrs on n off , never done a.s , still growing .......etc..

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    6'4
    10-12% bf
    26yrs

Started hitting the gym off and on since I was 19. Started hitting it hard the lastfour years. I've dabbed with a few cycles but was very uneducated. I am on my first cycle and love it. I got into this sport because I was sick of being 6'4 and weighing 150 pounds. I had and addiction to the chemical drugs for two years. Was never able to put weight on since the stimulants depressed my appeitite. I have been clean for five years and have gained 75 pounds. Goal is to reach 240 by the beginning of summer.

lextheflex is offline Junior Member
    ghng
    Last edited by lextheflex; 02-21-2006 at 03:08 PM.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by lextheflex
    Whooohaa new guy here..

stats :

5'9
    200lbs
    Bf 10%

Deadlift 300 lbs for 10 reps
    Bench 225 lbs for 12 reps
    Squat 300 lbs for 10 reps

I am natural. I am looking into juice because I want to compete in the near future. Just here to do some good research...
    Welcome to the board Lex !

jhgfdf
    Last edited by lextheflex; 02-21-2006 at 03:10 PM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I AM 18 YRS OLD,HAVE DONE TWO CYCLES, HAVE 19 INCH ARMS,AM 6'2 278 POUNDS,I BENCH A MERE 315 POUNDS FOR 8 REPS,ON SIXTH REP IM SHAKY AND SEVENTH REP I NEED HELP,MY BEST BODYPART IS PROLLY MY SHOULDERS AND CHEST,I HAVE A 53 INCH CHEST,MY B/F IS 16-18 PERCENT AND EVEN WITH THAT HIGH OF B/F I CAN SEE MY ABS,IM ALSO TOO SCARED TO CUT DOWN WITH THE NOTINO THAT I MIGHT GET TOO SMALL AND NOT GET NOTICED WITH AS MUCH ATTENTION.PEACE

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    I AM 18 YRS OLD,HAVE DONE TWO CYCLES, HAVE 19 INCH ARMS,AM 6'2 278 POUNDS,I BENCH A MERE 315 POUNDS FOR 8 REPS,ON SIXTH REP IM SHAKY AND SEVENTH REP I NEED HELP,MY BEST BODYPART IS PROLLY MY SHOULDERS AND CHEST,I HAVE A 53 INCH CHEST,MY B/F IS 16-18 PERCENT AND EVEN WITH THAT HIGH OF B/F I CAN SEE MY ABS,IM ALSO TOO SCARED TO CUT DOWN WITH THE NOTINO THAT I MIGHT GET TOO SMALL AND NOT GET NOTICED WITH AS MUCH ATTENTION.PEACE
    Wow, you are a big boy.....welcome to the board bro !

drtghret
    Last edited by lextheflex; 02-21-2006 at 03:11 PM.

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Talking I"m no body builder .. but here goes nothing...

27 Years old...........

5'2
    Weighing about 120ish....
    with measurements.. of
    36/26/36.....................
    B/F.........?....but i'm sure it's
    all in the right places............

Well there ya have it.........eat your heart out... ...lol...j/k

MM

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    33 years
    5'2
    113 lbs
    10%-11% bf
    36-23-34
    (want, more, more, more - and will get there)
    Training hard for 8 1/2 years, it's all just lifestyle now
    & lovin every second of it!
    Babyweight

Jenna is offline Female Member
    I've been training since 98 and am completely addicted to sweating and grunting!!!

I am 26 years old

5'6

133 lbs.

36-23-36

BF% @ 14% (hey! that's good for a chic... )

And I plan on getting bigger, harder, and tighter day by day.....

<<<< JENNA >>>>

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    sup guys
    im 17 been lefting scince 14
    6 foot tall
    193 lbs
    10% bf or so
    im currently lifting for football and the chicks
    bench 285
    clean 235
    squat 405
    ive never used any a.s
    goal is to be 210 by next football season, peace
    Last edited by bizznach; 03-24-2002 at 03:43 PM.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    hey str8tohellnback -

your profile says you have 17.5" arms...??

Originally posted by Mike
    hey str8tohellnback -

Oops

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mike
    hey str8tohellnback -

Actually it says 17 1/4"....so that's almost 2" since registering...pretty impressive.

superbeast is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

Actually it says 17 1/4"....so that's almost 2" since registering...pretty impressive.
    Yeah, I want to know what he is doing? That way mine can be 21+" by this summer.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    I AM 18 YRS OLD HAVE 19 INCH ARMS
    He registered 2-13-02 and posted this 3-14-02 - so that means his arms grew that much in ONE month!!!

Are you all natural, too?

<<<< JENNA >>>>

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps synthol? Maybe inflamation from site injection. OR...maybe his tape measure was a bit off that day?

smallmovesal is offline Female Member
    i'm 24 and i have been in athletics since i could walk... took a five year hiatus and started feeling soft and weak... plus i had gotten skinnier... so i've been training seriously for a year now.

i'm now 5'5"
    120 lbs
    i was 16% last i checked but i have no idea what i am now.

35"
    25"
    37"

currently bulking. i've gained 16lbs so far.
    I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    sms -

If thats you in your avatar you look great girl! good job

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'm 24, started lifting in Jan-02, 6ft ,weigh about 220 with a bf%...?
    Feel I got a good base to work with and will be posting pics as soon as I get a camera.

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    28 yrs old, 205lbs, 13-14%B.F......trying to get to 10% )

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    19yrs old
    5'9"
    155lbs
    10% bodyfat
    Arn't i so jacked???? j/k

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    43 yrs old, BBing for 3 years, 5'7", 200 lbs, about 15% BF. Started out at 221 lbs and BF I won't even guess, though there was SOME muscle there from working.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    27 years old
    6 ft.
    205-220 lbs
    6% bf
    Swam competitively since I was like 6 all the way through college.Picked up BBing after school.

freakout is offline Associate Member
    26 years old
    5.7 ft
    174 lbs

I started training because being a bodybuilder was a dream I have aspired to be and though I am still half way there I am proud to have started 2 yrs ago...

May all of you have the strength and will power to power on!!!

benchmark505 is offline New Member

stats

5'9"
    233lbs.
    6 - 8 % body fat

I love to work out and feel the pump... I've been addicted for years... I guess my handle says alot about my stats... I'm kinda big and Kinda strong... people call me a freak of nature actually... I suppose that's a good thing...

Re: stats

Originally posted by benchmark505
    5'9"
    233lbs.
    6 - 8 % body fat

I love to work out and feel the pump... I've been addicted for years... I guess my handle says alot about my stats... I'm kinda big and Kinda strong... people call me a freak of nature actually... I suppose that's a good thing...
    Welcome to the board Benchmark !

Icon is offline Junior Member
    I'm a newbie, but here are my stats:

1) Just turned 26 years old
    2) 5'11"
    3) 205 lbs.
    4) BF %: 10

Excellent board, btw!

Parker is offline New Member
    18 years old natural
    bodybuilding for almost 4 years
    6'
    200 lbs. (205-210 in evening)
    bf 13-14% (according to inaccurate calipers)

I worked out for about a year in junior high not knowing what I was doing then quit for about a year once I entered high school. By the end of my freshman year in high school I was ready to start training again but really didn't know what I was doing and had no knowledge of bodybuilding. Fortunately, I was becoming friends at the time with a guy who introduced me to the realm of bodybuilding as he was already into it himself. Ever since then I've been hooked and it's all I live for. Unfortunately, my mind wants to take my body places it will never be able to reach due to severe joint problems. I've been severely held back because I've had joint surgeries every year for the past 5 years. But I will let nothing stand in my way.

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    18,goin on 19 in a few weeks
    5'7 1/2
    180.5lbs(probably 181 or 182 right now)

WAS BBing for 3 1/2 years,but now my focus has shifted to training for the WSM competition

lifts so far(nothing has been maxed)

bench:225lbs
    deadlift:308lbs
    squat:315lbs

-chris

update: now weighing in at 185.5lbs
    Last edited by chris245; 05-10-2002 at 02:47 PM.

Originally posted by chris245
    18,goin on 19 in a few weeks
    5'7 1/2
    180.5lbs(probably 181 or 182 right now)

WAS BBing for 3 1/2 years,but now my focus has shifted to training for the WSM competition

lifts so far(nothing has been maxed)

bench:225lbs
    deadlift:308lbs
    squat:315lbs

-chris
    That is FANTASTIC Chris, nice to have a WSM competetor here !

Welcome to the AR !!

thanks for the warm welcome Canes!

i'm hoping to really get my numbers jacked up over the next year so i can make the 2003/2004 competition.

thanks again

-chris

thanks for the warm welcome Canes!

i'm hoping to really get my numbers jacked up over the next year so i can make the 2003/2004 competition.

thanks again

-chris
    Have you done any comps yet ? I have a friend who has competed in the 220's division for the last few years. He's pretty amazing and has only recently taken up using gear himself.

He was able to get the 400 lb tire flip over 5 times at a size of 5ft 9 and 217 lbs. He also held the car deadlift for 1 minute and 8 seconds.

I know he has dome a 600+ deadlift and squat in the gym.

If I can I will try to contact him and see if I can hook you guys up and you can ask him some questions.

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Have you done any comps yet ? I have a friend who has competed in the 220's division for the last few years. He's pretty amazing and has only recently taken up using gear himself.

He was able to get the 400 lb tire flip over 5 times at a size of 5ft 9 and 217 lbs. He also held the car deadlift for 1 minute and 8 seconds.

I know he has dome a 600+ deadlift and squat in the gym.

If I can I will try to contact him and see if I can hook you guys up and you can ask him some questions.

Well the only comps i've done is one's between friends(mostly new to powerlifting),so it wasn't really that competitive

Thats pretty amazing of your friend who has done those event's,has he ever considered training for the WSM?

I'm pretty confident i could keep up once my strength has shot up,i've got some animal stak(no flames lol) as a gift yesterday so i'm thinkin i may as well use that since it was free. AS is still a few years away for me

I look forward to hearin from your friend,

thanks again

-chris

Well the only comps i've done is one's between friends(mostly new to powerlifting),so it wasn't really that competitive

Thats pretty amazing of your friend who has done those event's,has he ever considered training for the WSM?

I'm pretty confident i could keep up once my strength has shot up,i've got some animal stak(no flames lol) as a gift yesterday so i'm thinkin i may as well use that since it was free. AS is still a few years away for me

I look forward to hearin from your friend,

thanks again

-chris
    Chris,

He is not big enough to get into the heavyweight division which is what you see on TV, but there are strongman comps locally all over the country. Here is a link which shows some of the shows....

http://www.strongestman.com/other/2002/2002comps.shtml

Talk to ya later bro,

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    23YRS 6'2" 257 (20 -25 POUNDS FAT!!) for my weight my stats suck so im not even gonna post them

I was a late bloomer i didnt actually start lifting till i was 21, but now that am im going to give 100 percent dedication from now till the day i die. it's not just a hobby for me anymore, but rather a way of life.

I was a pretty big kid in junior high at 14 i was already pressing 250 on the bench and 350 on the squat rack (noshit), but so were a few other kids i worked out with that were doing the same. i was ignorant to the sport back, i didn't try to research about sport nutrition or any of that stuff, i didn't have proper from but i still grew. When i became a freshman in highschool i just, for no reason at all quit lifting. By the time i was a softmore i was a fucking fat ass 375 pounds at 6'ft, i don't know what the hell happend. Ohh wait it's was the cheesburgers and the french fries and all the beer, and all that other shit i ate when i was stoned. Anyway when i was 18 i managed to drop 100 pounds in about 4 months (don't ask how) then i be damned if i didn't have some loose as skin hanging from my ass, fuckin nasty. The way i did it was not healthy at all. Believe it or not i didn't loose much muscle (fat guys need that muscle lol) Anyway when i was 20 me and my lil bro got into fight and he kicked my ass. He's in Army but still it's just the thought of my lil bro kickin my ass, i was always the one to kick his ass.(talk about the hang-ups i had that day, my ego went to shit.) and lol believe it or not, thats was what inspired me to get back in to lifting. So 3 years later im still here and im still lifting, and im happy to report my ass is nice and firm, but i could still lose the 20. This is for all the fat bastards out there.

Opps forgot to mention my goals. i would like to make it to the 280 mark, with no more then 15% bf. Somebody wake me up.

Originally posted by BigMike J
    23YRS 6'2" 257 (20 -25 POUNDS FAT!!) for my weight my stats suck so im not even gonna post them

I was a late bloomer i didnt actually start lifting till i was 21, but now that am im going to give 100 percent dedication from now till the day i die. it's not just a hobby for me anymore, but rather a way of life.

I was a pretty big kid in junior high at 14 i was already pressing 250 on the bench and 350 on the squat rack (noshit), but so were a few other kids i worked out with that were doing the same. i was ignorant to the sport back, i didn't try to research about sport nutrition or any of that stuff, i didn't have proper from but i still grew. When i became a freshman in highschool i just, for no reason at all quit lifting. By the time i was a softmore i was a fucking fat ass 375 pounds at 6'ft, i don't know what the hell happend. Ohh wait it's was the cheesburgers and the french fries and all the beer, and all that other shit i ate when i was stoned. Anyway when i was 18 i managed to drop 100 pounds in about 4 months (don't ask how) then i be damned if i didn't have some loose as skin hanging from my ass, fuckin nasty. The way i did it was not healthy at all. Believe it or not i didn't loose much muscle (fat guys need that muscle lol) Anyway when i was 20 me and my lil bro got into fight and he kicked my ass. He's in Army but still it's just the thought of my lil bro kickin my ass, i was always the one to kick his ass.(talk about the hang-ups i had that day, my ego went to shit.) and lol believe it or not, thats was what inspired me to get back in to lifting. So 3 years later im still here and im still lifting, and im happy to report my ass is nice and firm, but i could still lose the 20. This is for all the fat bastards out there.

Opps forgot to mention my goals. i would like to make it to the 280 mark, with no more then 15% bf. Somebody wake me up.
    Welcome to the board BigMikeJ

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member
    23 years of age
    5'7
    235lbs
    9-10% and going down!!!

and my fav color is blue

Peace,
    spirit

Originally posted by thespiritofaman
    23 years of age
    5'7
    235lbs
    9-10% and going down!!!

and my fav color is blue

Peace,
    spirit
    Bro you are HUGE, you should post some pix ! What kind of cycle have you been on ? How long have you been training ?

Thread Information