Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MedicalStudent is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    You are supposed to be in class studying Accute Inflammation at this hour?? What Medical School are you supposedly attending?? Is it home schooling?? And you are here debating irrelevant issues to this board and not attending class, then I reiterate what I said from my first post and that is i do not want you as a future colleague having the power to treat patients when you would rather skip class to hang out on a discussion board..Disturbing to say the least!

Doc M
    lol OK, I agree with you on the point that I should attend class.

I skip class a lot. As Mark Twain said, "Don't let your schooling get in the way of your education."

OK, that's no excuse. It's usually getting up in the morning that's the problem.

And no, the reason for skipping class is not related to this forum , lol. It's more likely a result of my laziness. I missed a lab in the morning and now I have to make it up....sigh....looks like another all-nighter for me.

Later, guys. It was fun.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicalStudent
    NATO forces used depleted uranium munitions in Yugoslavia, as did coalition forces in Iraq. Depleted uranium may be toxic, and may be responsible for an epidemic of cancers and birth defects that have arisen in Iraq over the last decade. Some have charged that Gulf War syndrome, a cluster of mysterious and debilitating illnesses suffered by U.S. and allied soldiers, is related to depleted uranium. Others point to the contamination of soil, water and air by carcinogenic effluent from destroyed industrial facilities and chemical plants as being responsible.
    Is this what you are talking about when you say we used nuclear tipped missles?

Sym

I'll respond to all idiotic posts in the morning. I'm out for now. Rest assured, you all will get your turn.

EDIT: To the above poster, no--that is NOT what I was referring to. It is only PART of what I was referring to. But you know what, that will do, won't it? I think you proved yourself wrong.

And now, I must away.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I have listened to this long enough. I will try to keep this short. Medstudent you keep going on and on about American being this nation with a history murder and mayhem. Well throughout history any nation or great empire, has stayed in power by employing these tactics to one degree or another. The Roman empire which is considered by many to be one the greatest civilizations in the history of mankind, had organized murder down to a science. The Roman legions, which never numbered more than 400,000 strong, ruled an empire of millions that streched for thousands of miles in all directions. These legions killed their enemies by the millions during their 1,000 year rein. What Rome realized is that in order to stay powerful, they had to protect THEIR interests, not other nations interests their own. The point you keep trying to make is that the U.S. kills the innocent for no reason. There is a reason, to further U.S. interest. You also say that most of us are ignorant, and believe that we go to war for peace, well I don't really believe all that, I just don't care. I am American, American interests are therefore my interests. If Iraqi's or anyother group of people have to die or get killed for America to stay on top, then so be it, I could really care less. Because you know what, if these nations had the power to do so they would kill us all in a flash. Thats the real world my friend, that is the way things have been since the dawn of man. The U.S. did not invent the way the world works, we're just very good at playing the game. And inspite of the dark side of our history and our nature, there has never been a more free and democratic society in the history of the human race. You speak of how the U.S. is oppressive, but in many other nations on earth, if you spoke out against the government the way you are now, you would not just be chided by your fellow citizens. In most countries, what would happen would be something like this; a group of men would come to your home in night while you slept, kick in your front door, drag you out of bed, and then execute you and your entire family. Now the U.S. may not be even handed with other nations, but at least we protect our own. Not too many other countries in the world can boast that fact.
    OK, I'm really gone after I respond to this one....

But yes, I agree with the above poster. Finally, an honest poster. Well, not about the parts praising the US, but the rest of it. There is a lot of honesty in this above post...although biased in other places.

Down with imperialism.

OK now, I'm really gone for tonight.

Symian is offline Member
    I'll respond to all idiotic posts in the morning. I'm out for now. Rest assured, you all will get your turn.

EDIT: To the above poster, no--that is NOT what I was referring to. It is only PART of what I was referring to. But you know what, that will do, won't it? I think you proved yourself wrong.

And now, I must away.
    Again I will state you need to research your military a little more. First off depleted uranium is NOT "nuclear tipped". We infuse depleted uranium into different munition such as the Sabo rounds for the M1A2 and the 30mm rounds that my A-10 uses to tear tanks to shreads. We use depleted uranium because it is more dense than conventional rounds and will easily penetrate, or with the use of kinetic energy, pearce any armor. So the manner in which you are referring to them is incorrect.

And yes these rounds are sometimes the cause of some diseases. The rounds, upon impact, can shatter, for lack of a better word. If you come in PHYSICAL contact, meaning you pick it up, the uranium is transferred through osmosis.

So, no. I did not "prove myself wrong".

Sym
    Last edited by Symian; 02-25-2004 at 02:06 AM.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    On a side note, I would like to spend a few moments discussing your future goals in Medicine, through PM's of course..No political agendas though or I am done..How is that for polite?

Doc M

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Doc, I like the change... Doc is mod now!!!

Congragulations

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    OK, I'm really gone after I respond to this one....

But yes, I agree with the above poster. Finally, an honest poster. Well, not about the parts praising the US, but the rest of it. There is a lot of honesty in this above post...although biased in other places.

Down with imperialism.

OK now, I'm really gone for tonight.
    Why down with Imerialism?, the whole world would cease to exist. There are two groups of people those who are "imperial", and those who WANT TO BE "imperial".

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Also, where is the bias in my post?.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    please, please, please stop the insanity. i can't believe ppl are still posting???

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    The last set of demographics I saw showed that blacks were in the military in numbers disproportionate to the general US population. Over the past few decades, it's served as a place for unemployed kids to get a job and learn a skill. Did I use the phrase, "lower segments?" If I did, I'll need to amend that to "lower income segments." I've known lots of nice poor folks over the years; don't mean to disparage anyone.
    But yah, kids from poorer homes are more apt to join the military than rich kids. It's just the way things are. A couple of Democrats were making noise recently about making military service mandatory for everyone as a way to fix this. Personally, I'm not sure that would be a good idea, as you'd end up with lots of folks in the military who would much rather be anywhere else, and it could have a negative effect on effectiveness. But, that's just my opinion.

--Tock
    I think his use of the phrase "lower segments" was a little different. You are correct about the demographic, but eventhough some of these recruits aren't as wealthy as some, that doesn't make them any less intellegent or less of a person.

I actually support a movement for mandatory service. I've seen this first hand in South Korea, and I know we would have some strong opinions against this, and eventually most would except it. But that is an entirely other debate.

Sym
    Last edited by Symian; 02-25-2004 at 06:43 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally take great offense that you guys keep calling him a bleeding heart liberal. This guy is a disgrace to the liberal moniker. He's a theocratist, not a democrat.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    TryingToGetBig--that was the most RANDOM post ever. I don't see how it fits here at all...but alas, I shall entertain you.

Does it not make you sick in the stomach to think that Americans make up only 5% of the world's population and yet consume 80% of the world's resources? And surely, that can only be done by thievery and deciet?
    NOPE!!!

Hmm...I'm not too passionate about this one either way...although I would probably ban guns if given the chance.
    I knew that already...and after further thought, I realize that I find comfort in the fact that you don't like the whole concept of guns.

Hmm, perhaps. I am a pro-active black man who advocates blacks to become upright and moral human beings. This cannot be enforced by any outside force but only by the hearts of a people themselves. As Allah Almighty says in the Quran: "Allah does not change a condition of a people until they change their inner-selves."
    blah blah blah whatever....

Hmmm....once again, I'm not too passionate about this topic. Although I don't think you should enforce what people speak in their own homes. Sounds kinda Gestapo to me. Although, I guess everyone should speak English...but here's my biggest qualm. It's usually hicks like you who complain the most about people speaking english, and yet you yourself cannot speak proper english. Your poor command of the English language reflects poorly on your "output".
    Actually, my grammar is not bad...but I really like the "hick" part! If your career as a proctologist doesn't ever take off, I suggest pursuing comedy!

Were these the same forefathers of yours who ravaged the Native Americans, enslaved the black population, stole land from Mexicans, colonized the Third World, and broke international law?
    Yep!

Are you un-employed or something? LOL, you sound like those hicks who complain about foreigners taking your job, but in reality--it's just that you are too lazy and dumb to hold down real jobs. Asian people come to America, can't speak a word of english, and yet are way way way more successful than people like you. Maybe us black and white people can take a hint from them.
    Actually, no I am employed...and while I will always strive to make more money (the American way you know), I do have 2 new cars, nice house with a swimming pool, very nice boat, lake house, hunting leases, lovely wife who is just about to finish her masters (and she works full-time as a teacher while earning her masters)....oh yeah...all but the house are paid for....so I'm not doing to bad for a hick...I guess??

Since you brought it up....where do you work? Oh wait, the good ole USA is still paying for you to go to school. I worked 50-60 hours a week while earning all of my degrees. Can you say the same?

OK , this is where you irk me. TO DEFEND THEIR FREEDOMS? This is what I hate about you arrogant Americans. You say that you are fighting for someone else's rights when they themselves HATE you. But of course, YOU are superior and you are their protector guardian angel sent down to protect them from themselves. You are just like the Nazis who blitzed other countries claiming to free them.
    Just like the Nazis huh? WOW! All I can say....

Wow, you sound so dumb. A liberal or conservative? Isn't that just about everyone? lol
    You sound real mature and edumecated in that there reply yourself!! lol

I hate tattoos. They are forbidden in my religion, and I personally think they look un-professional.
    I agree...they do look unprofessional. But, hey, different strokes for different folks. Interesting that your religion "forbids" things of this nature though.

Because blacks were brought here in chains and your fore-fathers came willingly. This makes all the difference, Sherlock.
    And also, we claim "Africa" becuase we don't know where we came from due to your fore-fathers.
    Well....my great great great great grandfather didn't know any better. How long do I have to continue to hear about this though?

Yes, you are American and so you are superior to the rest of mankind. (The parallels in history are of course all too obvious to the perceptive reader.)
    Thank you...

I can't dance. I only dance after taking a shower and then I do a little jig before the mirror. But that's about it.
    An image I'd rather you not share....PLEASE!!

I figured my American post would get your panties in a bunch. Glad to see it worked!!

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 02-25-2004 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I personally take great offense that you guys keep calling him a bleeding heart liberal. This guy is a disgrace to the liberal moniker. He's a theocratist, not a democrat.

Yep...definitely no comparison between the two.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Well see. there is something republicans and democrats can agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    10)Answer one last question and you will categorically lose this "debate": Which country on the face of this earth possesses the most WMDs, nukes, and any other banned weaponry?
    Good luck. I'm done with you.

RUSSIIIIIIAAAAA!!!!! Russia possesses over 15,000 stored nukes than the US does!!!! Russia also has the largest stockpile of chemical and biological weapons in the world in fact more than twice as much as the United States!!!! AHHHH since I've lived on Russian military bases for lengthy periods of time I get many history lessons from Russian military personell themselves!! You are wrong you f*cked up....yes give me some rhetoric about how I hate Islam and am an ignorant bastard.....but you are beat....I know this for a fact.....i could honestly care less if you believe it or not my personal satisfaction is as high as can be.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    ...You are wrong you f*cked up....yes give me some rhetoric about how I hate Islam and am an ignorant bastard.....but you are beat....I know this for a fact.....i could honestly care less if you believe it or not my personal satisfaction is as high as can be.
    LMAOOOOO....you crack me up fighter!!!

He will "beg to differ" on your numbers and call you fancy names, but I believe you UsfighterFC!!! Enjoy the moment!!!

peace,

ttgb

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    10)Answer one last question and you will categorically lose this "debate": Which country on the face of this earth possesses the most WMDs, nukes, and any other banned weaponry?
    Good luck. I'm done with you.

RUSSIIIIIIAAAAA!!!!! Russia possesses over 15,000 stored nukes than the US does!!!! Russia also has the largest stockpile of chemical and biological weapons in the world in fact more than twice as much as the United States!!!! AHHHH since I've lived on Russian military bases for lengthy periods of time I get many history lessons from Russian military personell themselves!! You are wrong you f*cked up....yes give me some rhetoric about how I hate Islam and am an ignorant bastard.....but you are beat....I know this for a fact.....i could honestly care less if you believe it or not my personal satisfaction is as high as can be.
    oh snap, you just handed him his azz

Should we make him "keep his word" and leave....or keep him around for entertainment?

I say that we keep him...we might change his ways one of these days!!

I still don't know if he knows anything about training/diet/AS yet either!?

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Should we make him "keep his word" and leave....or keep him around for entertainment?

I say that we keep him...we might change his ways one of these days!!

I still don't know if he knows anything about training/diet/AS yet either!?

peace,

ttgb

I dont know bro he doesnt seem to know much of anything he just thinks he knows everything.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Is it me, or does anyone else have a sheer hate for the islamic religion? I find that religion and those who practice it(not half ass like the black muslims who are just looking for something different to join than the protestant religion frequented by whites) to be the largest threat to the free world? I mean, hearing of the such stories as men cutting off women's ears and nose for doing something minor(can't remember, it was on dateline or one of those other tv magazine shows) is just utterly 12th century. Here is an interesting link I found. If you read through it is just shows how little women in the islamic religion are regarded. Women can't inherit property, and through a divorce get like 1/6 of certain things and also that women can't ever retain children after a divorce. (have to have adobe reader)
    http://www.wluml.org/english/pubs/pd...Bangladesh.pdf
    here is that article that some one mentioned earlier about stoning a womanwho the hell stones people? I mean honestly, what kind of huts are these people living in and why would they worship something that allowed these cruel acts to humanity)
    http://www.msnbc.com/news/799990.asp?cp1=1
    The Koran or Qua'ran or whatever, the teachings of Allah, teach islamic followers that woman are inferior to men.
    And it is for the women to act as they (the husbands) act by them, in all fairness; but the men are a step above them."[7] (Q. 2:228) Rodwell "Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other."(Q. 4:34) Dawood.
    The famous commentator Ibn Kathir commented on (Q. 4:34) saying:

"Men are superior to women, and a man is better than a woman."[8]
    Other commentators such as Razi, Baidawi, Zamakhshari, and Tabari are of the same opinion.

Razi, commenting on Q. 4:11, said:

"(The males share is that of two females). Man is more perfect than the woman in creation, and intelligence, and in the religious sphere, such as the suitability to be a judge, and a leader in worship. Also, the testimony of the man is twice that of the woman. So that whoever is given great responsibilities must be given correspondingly great privileges. As the woman is deficient in intelligence and of great lust, if she is given much money, much corruption will be the result. "[9]
    He also added:

"The male is mentioned first in Q. 4:11 because the male is better than the female."[10]
    This superiority according to Razi is due to mens natural superiority in "knowlege and power, and because the man gives his wife the dowry and spends on her."[11]

A modern writer said about the previous verse:

"God established the superiority of men over women by the above verse (the Qur'an 4:34) which prevents the equating of men and women. For here man is above the woman due to his intellectual superiority and his ability to administer and spend on the woman."[12]

Apositles "classified women as animals" and "had a defficiency in intellegance" Obviously, this is a religion that had its height in the 8-12th century. Any person that can arugue that it is a good religion is wrong based on just a few of the things I mentioned above. As far as the black islamics are concerned. You are viewed as wannabes and clowns to your middle east "bretheren". Hell, since you throw that term out there so much, thought i'd use it. I actually have respect for any black man that can put stereotyping and race aside and live a normal and educated life. Medstudent, you may have been blessed with the powers to have intellect, but you seem to be applying that power in the wrong way. I don't understand, since your soooooo smart, why you can even argue for or accept this religion. It is mind boggling. I can understand that since you are the victim of a repressed people, that you needed to join something...here in the black muslims. Absolute joke. Your brothers were just looking for something to be a part of to make themselves feel better about being brought up in trash, but then made to believe that it is the white man's fault. Hey, i'm white. Is that my fault? **** no. Is it any white person's fault in America? **** no. WE did not bring your ancestors here, nor did 1/2 the whites in this countries ancestors. Your brothers and yourselfs as well as Reverend Jesse and Al Sharpton and all the advocates for reperations are all the same. You all want something for free. You've been brought up in poverty(not all of you but some) and made to feel like the reason you got there was because of whites. I or we didn't do that to you. I quote an excellent movie, American History X, "Geeze, Lincoln freed the slaves like 150 years ago, how long does it take to get your act together?" I mean, it is absolutely the reason for the "racial" problems that exist in our country today. The blacks just can't let it go so they gotta join a religion to be different or segregate themselves everywhere. I've seen it for a long time. Blacks hang with themselves. It's all about up bringing. I couldn't have given a **** who you were or what you stood for growing up. Now, I gotta hear all the b.s. that sorrounds our different races because the blacks are oppressed, or the Chinese don't want to be called slang, they need to be called pacific islanders because it is not politically correct.

I've kinda gotten off the point, but I am sick of the blacks seperating themselves such as you have stated with your "african bretheren", it is ****ing stupid. You probably refer to yourself as an African American, yet your ancestors have been here 300 or 400 years, and yet my family has been here 4 generations yet i'm just an american. Drop the act. You live your life in a sheltered atmosphere. Quit acting like white people, or the american government is your enemy for something that happened long ago when people didn't understand what they were doing was wrong. Yeah, it was barbaric to genocide the indians, but did I or any other white on this board do it? No. See, that is the difference between you and I. I find those things barbaric and wrong, but it won't happen. Yet you follow a religion that teaches that women are inferrior and that it is okay to stone women to death. Hypociricy is such a funny word. And even though you can debate and stir up the emotions of us here, you simply abbiding by your religion discredits you even more.

For the website I mentioned earlier.
    http://debate.domini.org/newton/womeng.html

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Actually............ I believe we are bringing alot of violence on ourselves... we are telling others that thier way of life is wrong...

Communism.... Muslim....

We keep telling women that they are equal, and deserve to be treated better.. then the next thing you know.. they want to vote, and run for political office too...

We are forcing our value system on the world........ one way or the other. Right or wrong...

Disclaimer...> I believe that we should...... if we allow people to be abused, raped, killed, we are no better than the person who commits the crimes.. there for since we have the might.. we must do what is right.. In our opinion...

It has always been this way... the people with the power make the rules..

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Is it me, or does anyone else have a sheer hate for the islamic religion? I find that religion and those who practice it(not half ass like the black muslims who are just looking for something different to join than the protestant religion frequented by whites) to be the largest threat to the free world? I mean, hearing of the such stories as men cutting off women's ears and nose for doing something minor(can't remember, it was on dateline or one of those other tv magazine shows) is just utterly 12th century. Here is an interesting link I found. If you read through it is just shows how little women in the islamic religion are regarded. Women can't inherit property, and through a divorce get like 1/6 of certain things and also that women can't ever retain children after a divorce. (have to have adobe reader)
    http://www.wluml.org/english/pubs/pd...Bangladesh.pdf
    here is that article that some one mentioned earlier about stoning a womanwho the hell stones people? I mean honestly, what kind of huts are these people living in and why would they worship something that allowed these cruel acts to humanity)
    http://www.msnbc.com/news/799990.asp?cp1=1
    The Koran or Qua'ran or whatever, the teachings of Allah, teach islamic followers that woman are inferior to men.
    And it is for the women to act as they (the husbands) act by them, in all fairness; but the men are a step above them."[7] (Q. 2:228) Rodwell "Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other."(Q. 4:34) Dawood.
    The famous commentator Ibn Kathir commented on (Q. 4:34) saying:

"Men are superior to women, and a man is better than a woman."[8]
    Other commentators such as Razi, Baidawi, Zamakhshari, and Tabari are of the same opinion.

Razi, commenting on Q. 4:11, said:

"(The males share is that of two females). Man is more perfect than the woman in creation, and intelligence, and in the religious sphere, such as the suitability to be a judge, and a leader in worship. Also, the testimony of the man is twice that of the woman. So that whoever is given great responsibilities must be given correspondingly great privileges. As the woman is deficient in intelligence and of great lust, if she is given much money, much corruption will be the result. "[9]
    He also added:

"The male is mentioned first in Q. 4:11 because the male is better than the female."[10]
    This superiority according to Razi is due to mens natural superiority in "knowlege and power, and because the man gives his wife the dowry and spends on her."[11]

A modern writer said about the previous verse:

"God established the superiority of men over women by the above verse (the Qur'an 4:34) which prevents the equating of men and women. For here man is above the woman due to his intellectual superiority and his ability to administer and spend on the woman."[12]

Apositles "classified women as animals" and "had a defficiency in intellegance" Obviously, this is a religion that had its height in the 8-12th century. Any person that can arugue that it is a good religion is wrong based on just a few of the things I mentioned above. As far as the black islamics are concerned. You are viewed as wannabes and clowns to your middle east "bretheren". Hell, since you throw that term out there so much, thought i'd use it. I actually have respect for any black man that can put stereotyping and race aside and live a normal and educated life. Medstudent, you may have been blessed with the powers to have intellect, but you seem to be applying that power in the wrong way. I don't understand, since your soooooo smart, why you can even argue for or accept this religion. It is mind boggling. I can understand that since you are the victim of a repressed people, that you needed to join something...here in the black muslims. Absolute joke. Your brothers were just looking for something to be a part of to make themselves feel better about being brought up in trash, but then made to believe that it is the white man's fault. Hey, i'm white. Is that my fault? **** no. Is it any white person's fault in America? **** no. WE did not bring your ancestors here, nor did 1/2 the whites in this countries ancestors. Your brothers and yourselfs as well as Reverend Jesse and Al Sharpton and all the advocates for reperations are all the same. You all want something for free. You've been brought up in poverty(not all of you but some) and made to feel like the reason you got there was because of whites. I or we didn't do that to you. I quote an excellent movie, American History X, "Geeze, Lincoln freed the slaves like 150 years ago, how long does it take to get your act together?" I mean, it is absolutely the reason for the "racial" problems that exist in our country today. The blacks just can't let it go so they gotta join a religion to be different or segregate themselves everywhere. I've seen it for a long time. Blacks hang with themselves. It's all about up bringing. I couldn't have given a **** who you were or what you stood for growing up. Now, I gotta hear all the b.s. that sorrounds our different races because the blacks are oppressed, or the Chinese don't want to be called slang, they need to be called pacific islanders because it is not politically correct.

I've kinda gotten off the point, but I am sick of the blacks seperating themselves such as you have stated with your "african bretheren", it is ****ing stupid. You probably refer to yourself as an African American, yet your ancestors have been here 300 or 400 years, and yet my family has been here 4 generations yet i'm just an american. Drop the act. You live your life in a sheltered atmosphere. Quit acting like white people, or the american government is your enemy for something that happened long ago when people didn't understand what they were doing was wrong. Yeah, it was barbaric to genocide the indians, but did I or any other white on this board do it? No. See, that is the difference between you and I. I find those things barbaric and wrong, but it won't happen. Yet you follow a religion that teaches that women are inferrior and that it is okay to stone women to death. Hypociricy is such a funny word. And even though you can debate and stir up the emotions of us here, you simply abbiding by your religion discredits you even more.

For the website I mentioned earlier.
    http://debate.domini.org/newton/womeng.html
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    ....We keep telling women that they are equal, and deserve to be treated better.. then the next thing you know.. they want to vote, and run for political office too..
    I know...we let them vote...and who do the majority of the women vote for??? Democrats!!??.....I guess that's what we get for letting them vote huh???

Does this mean that if you vote Democrat then you are a girl....or is my logic slightly off??

peace,

ttgb

Actually............ I believe we are bringing alot of violence on ourselves... we are telling others that thier way of life is wrong...

Communism.... Muslim....

We keep telling women that they are equal, and deserve to be treated better.. then the next thing you know.. they want to vote, and run for political office too...

We are forcing our value system on the world........ one way or the other. Right or wrong...

Disclaimer...> I believe that we should...... if we allow people to be abused, raped, killed, we are no better than the person who commits the crimes.. there for since we have the might.. we must do what is right.. In our opinion...

It has always been this way... the people with the power make the rules..
    I said that islam was a religion of who had its height in like the 10th century. I just feel that the religion teaches wrong things and it's old fashioned. I dont like the real islamic religion. Any religion that teaches men to kill non believers for the idea of getting more virgins in the afterlife is just plain dumb. Now, I only have one problem with the black islamic community. If they abide by rules and laws and live healthy nice lives, then hey, congrats. But I just feel that whole denominations is just a way for blacks to segregate themselves from other religions and to brainwash(the cult I mentioned earlier) that the reason they are in the position they are in today is because of the actions of whites 400 years ago. Like I have any say so in the past It is just another way some one to point their finger at some one, being taught to do so, and blame some one for their predicament.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I am agreeing with you 50%..........

when you see a snake... do you kill it??? sometimes....sometimes we use it... i think that if someone hates you, and tries to kill you... you have every right to defend yourself...

Islam teaches that...............hate those that are not like you......

If someone comes into my house to kill me.......... I will kill them.. if thier brother says they will kill me for doing that to thier brother, and they try i will hunt them down and make them understand justice......

If thier nation attempts to hurt anyone that my country is protecting... i expect the same response from my countries military..

This is how i see the next real war coming about..........

I said that islam was a religion of who had its height in like the 10th century. I just feel that the religion teaches wrong things and it's old fashioned. I dont like the real islamic religion. Any religion that teaches men to kill non believers for the idea of getting more virgins in the afterlife is just plain dumb. Now, I only have one problem with the black islamic community. If they abide by rules and laws and live healthy nice lives, then hey, congrats. But I just feel that whole denominations is just a way for blacks to segregate themselves from other religions and to brainwash(the cult I mentioned earlier) that the reason they are in the position they are in today is because of the actions of whites 400 years ago. Like I have any say so in the past It is just another way some one to point their finger at some one, being taught to do so, and blame some one for their predicament.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I am agreeing with you 50%..........

when you see a snake... do you kill it??? sometimes....sometimes we use it... i think that if someone hates you, and tries to kill you... you have every right to defend yourself...

Islam teaches that...............hate those that are not like you......

If someone comes into my house to kill me.......... I will kill them.. if thier brother says they will kill me for doing that to thier brother, and they try i will hunt them down and make them understand justice......

If thier nation attempts to hurt anyone that my country is protecting... i expect the same response from my countries military..

This is how i see the next real war coming about..........
    Nicely said...unfortanutely that is the same logic other religious extremists around the world are using for the really f'ked beliefs.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    ok then whats your take on how women are treated in them countries or other countries where islamic law in used as the law of the land? also what is your take on women? if your so islamic do you feel they should be able to vote, read, or anything else but be a slave to their husband?
    i tried to bring up the woman card earlier, but he didnt wanna hear any parts of it. i agree with you 50%, islam is very old fashion and seems to be the evilist and sexist religion on the face of this planet. i mean kill non belivers and youll get more virgins in the after life? sh-t if that isnt sexist then i dont now what is?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Ah, although I know a bit about Islam and can say some things are simply the misuse of fanatics needing to cloth their leadership in "holiness" - two questions I thought were funny in a sick sort of way.....Surely it is understandable why you would want to become a martyr when you are expecting 30 virgins to hit through the end of time (although dont you think it might get boring if thats all there is to "heaven") or maybe as a father how you proudly raise your daughter so she can be the one gettin it with said martyr -

but what about women martyrs? what do they get? now one of them stated that she was doing it so that she could get some eternal tail for her little brother - but I wonder if they can rent them out in that way............

secondly, since it must be great to have these hot young things just a waiting for you - why is it only the young are sent to be martyred? you would think that the older fellas, with things not working so well anymore and all would be eagerly signing up, especially the leaders but nooooooooo.........what you find is the old bastards brainwashing the babies to blow themselves up - very convenient indeed.

dafynition -

Islamic martyr = one who murders innocent people though an act that causes his own death in the name of Islam (and many of those whom they murder - excepting jews - being those who call themselves Christians of some sort)

Christian martyr = one who is willing to be murdered by others rather than deny their faith in Christ or stop teaching to save others, often the same ones who are murdering them. (and many are murdered by those who call themselves Christians of some sort)

Now, I dont know about you but there seems to be a clear distinction between the two.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i read a couple earlier posts, and i think medicalstudent is just a lonely kid sitting in a dorm or apartment and has nobody to talk to so hes causing all this bs on here, i wouldnt take what he says seriously or let it get to me, im done with this thread...peace....

God ****it JohnDoe you scared him off LOL I wanted him to respond to my post.

Symian is offline Member
    I dont know bro he doesnt seem to know much of anything he just thinks he knows everything.
    He feels strongly about his beliefs, and takes a lot of ideas and statements at face value, as many of us do. That's why I value this debate because if gives me a chance to research what I "believe" in and prove him wrong with facts.

I would propose, if you care to, prove him wrong with sources and references. Because most of what all of us are saying, including MedicalStudent, are just allegations, and nothing more. I can't change his mind, but I can disprove his notions about the military, since that is what I know and can prove.

Sym

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    He feels strongly about his beliefs, and takes a lot of ideas and statements at face value, as many of us do. That's why I value this debate because if gives me a chance to research what I "believe" in and prove him wrong with facts.

I would propose, if you care to, prove him wrong with sources and references. Because most of what all of us are saying, including MedicalStudent, are just allegations, and nothing more. I can't change his mind, but I can disprove his notions about the military, since that is what I know and can prove.

Sym

I gave him a source and he said it doesnt matter. Bro you can give this guy 100 sources show him 100 facts and he still uses his own horsesh*t logistical schemes to somehow turn it around. He'll NEVER say "You're right and I'm wrong" it will never happen.

No, I'm right!!!!

Symian is offline Member
    I gave him a source and he said it doesnt matter. Bro you can give this guy 100 sources show him 100 facts and he still uses his own horsesh*t logistical schemes to somehow turn it around. He'll NEVER say "You're right and I'm wrong" it will never happen.
    True true.

Sym

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    I actually support a movement for mandatory service. I've seen this first hand in South Korea, and I know we would have some strong opinions against this, and eventually most would except it. But that is an entirely other debate.

Sym

Curious . . . So you support the Liberal position on this issue, eh?
    --Tock

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i tried to bring up the woman card earlier, but he didnt wanna hear any parts of it. i agree with you 50%, islam is very old fashion and seems to be the evilist and sexist religion on the face of this planet. i mean kill non belivers and youll get more virgins in the after life? sh-t if that isnt sexist then i dont now what is?

Islam is doing the same stuff Christianity was doing back in the 1300's. Another few hundred years, and they'll have their own TV Evangelists like we do now.

--Tock

All the more reason to support a strongly Secular mode of government, where no religious doctrines become law. If Christians can agree to this, if Muslims can agree to this, if every other religion can agree to this, we won't have any problems getting along. Otherwise, once the religious groups start grabbing for power, you may as well book passage to Mars.
    --Tock

Symian is offline Member
    --Tock
    Yes, I do. I don't know the reasons for thier position, and I'll have to do some research on it, but my reasons are probably not the same. But this is another debate all together.

Sym

Is it me, or does anyone else have a sheer hate for the islamic religion?

I don't much care for any religion.
    Most of them have orthodox systems that you have to agree to, or else you get thrown out as a heretic. I feel sorry for any professional religionist (a preacher or whatever) who earns his keep by preaching or teaching the orthodox line of thought when he discovers a new idea. More often than not the new idea is discouraged, or even banned outright. And the poor fellow is required to continue teaching the old stuff that he knows to be outmoded.
    I couldn't do that and look at myself in the mirror.
    But it happens . . .
    Ain't my problem, though.
    --Tock

Symian is offline Member
    --Tock
    Ok, yeah. My reasons are a little bit more justified. This is a stupid reason, and it will get shot down real quick.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/...tory.military/

Sym

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information