Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Austinite,

So I should inform my doctor that I am taking anobolic steroids and that I need to have a sensitive E2 assay? Typically do insurance companies cover the sensitive E2 Assay (i.e. Pre Cycle, Mid Cycle & Post Cycle)?

Denver42 is offline New Member
    Really good write up.....

I need the experts on here to help me out..... I'm 39 and I was informed by an idiot that I believed and of course hooked me up with Super Test 450, basically over 7 months I was taking 450mg 2x a week as instructed until I started having low libido, partial ED and getting worse, could not orgasim for the life of me, and noticed that my normal gains aren't there at all..... Normally if I take to much test I get sore nipples so I know to introduce some Nolvadex .... I had no systems that seemed like it was TOO MUCH Test!

I stopped last week and am currently taking 60mg of Nolva a day going on day 3..... Until I met some great guys on here on another thread that told me I was crazy for that much for that long and my E2 must be super high and my prolactin is through the roof.

Reading the top I see this....know how to fix!!???

I read the Power PCT, and am going to get my blood work done this week.... but I would really be grateful for some thoughts on starting my PCT plan...

this is what a guy that used test for 3.5 years came off it with and got back to normal....

Day 1-20 : 2000iu HCG every other day. (going 7 months I'm thinking 5 days of 2000iu's of HCG?)

Day 1-30 : Nolva 40mg/day (20mg was taken twice per day) ; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)

Day 31-45 : Nolva 40mg/day (20mg was taken twice per day)

I noticed there isn't an AI in this? I'm trying to round up supplies ASAP as I don't want longterm effects from this debacle.....

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I have read this post and thought this is the guru's to ask.

Thanks for any help on what to do....

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    ...wish to see, FIRST, a nor-testosterone derivative only cycle and SECOND a hyperprolactinemic blood test result of that cycle.
    obvious of a previous euprolactinemic subject.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information