Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: All you need to know about GYNO.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well Im gonna post this one more time. I mean II am a nice guy for those who know me, but this is gettin a lil ridiculous. I have answered almost any possible question in this thread. Not to mention I just made a post not long ago sayin the questions I get in PM's have already been answered.

Well I get a new PM today from a guy sayin the questions aren't answered in my thread. Well guess what the questions were? Is blah blah amount of time long enough to reverse it? Should I take nolva after?

So I responded and gave him the answers, but for those of you reading this.

I WILL NO LONGER REPLY TO THOSE PM's. I dont care if you think Im an asshole or Im ignoring you because I have far better things to do than answer the same question over and over and over. The point of this thread was to answer them so everyone could benefit. And now people are just being lazy and coming to me instead of reading.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    nice

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member

getpaid is offline Associate Member

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Btw I used C Binos method to reverse my gyno and its about a thousand times better now, so I know it works...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon0489
    Disagree on use of nolvadex and heres why
    "AIMS: We aimed to confirm suggestions that tamoxifen especially for the lump type."

PMID: 14759718 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

N4cer is offline Member
    I agree that SERMs provide less difficulty and are equally effective for reducing gyno. Why in this entire thread is there no mention of raloxifene? It's the SERM with the strongest affinity for breast tissue and many positive outcomes for gyno reduction with minimal side effects.

Not downing the letro idea, but it has a lot more sides than using raloxifene.

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    I agree that SERMs provide less difficulty and are equally effective for reducing gyno.
    Not equally effective at all. No comparison AI's are much better, proven many times.

Why in this entire thread is there no mention of raloxifene? It's the SERM with the strongest affinity for breast tissue and many positive outcomes for gyno reduction with minimal side effects.Not downing the letro idea, but it has a lot more sides than using raloxifene.
    Letro more sides...no not really considering there is still much debate about raloxifene and many inital clinical tests done with it were found to be problematic and the information released was also wrong. The side effects so far reported from ralox. for one are blood clots and heart problems. Plus the fact that SERM's truly do not work as well as AI's in combating gyno and estrogen related side effects. SERM's play musical chairs with estrogen, they run around and try to get in the seat (estro receptor site) faster than estrogen when the music stops, and aren't always faster than the estrogen. AI's stop more estrogen and dont just let it float around the body.
    And why did I not mention it? Well like I said to someone else, if you wanna start your own thread go for it. But dont come into mine and say why didnt I talk about another compound? Letro works and its been proven over and over, start curing peoples gyno with ralox and make your own thread. Letro works BEST and thats why I wrote about letro, pretty simple if you ask me.

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm bino u should be a juice doctor high salary LET THE JUICE LOOSE!!!!!!

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    awesome post, thanks, bump!

Conan the Cimmerian is offline New Member
    CBino,

I have tried the program you put in place. It has worked some what, it got rid of most of the newer lumps that have formed on the outerside of my nipples and I less discharge. However, the inner lump has not budged, possibly because it may be to late.

So I was wondering how long can i keep taking letro and hope to see more results? Not having a sex drive for months on end sux, but if it all worked out I would be very happy.

Also, am I more prone to gyno growing again? Should I not take anything that aromatises? Because I would like to start another cycle, while fighting this gyno. So would the letro keep be safe or be counterproductive to my efforts?

I know these are alot of questions, but I really appreciate the help, you have already done wonders for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Cimmerian
    CBino,

I have tried the program you put in place. It has worked some what, it got rid of most of the newer lumps that have formed on the outerside of my nipples and I less discharge. However, the inner lump has not budged, possibly because it may be to late.
    Ya it wont always work and it seems the later you wait the harder it is. No real definite answer I can give you here.

So I was wondering how long can i keep taking letro and hope to see more results? Not having a sex drive for months on end sux, but if it all worked out I would be very happy.
    You can take it as long as you want but I would be under doc supervision to be gettin bloodwork done every month at least to see where you stand in terms of lipid profile, cholesterol, liver enzymes and calcidiol levels.

Also, am I more prone to gyno growing again? Should I not take anything that aromatises? Because I would like to start another cycle, while fighting this gyno. So would the letro keep be safe or be counterproductive to my efforts?
    Just use letro or arimidex with each cycle since you know you are prone. A dose of .25-.5mg ed usually works well. You may wanna start it a couple weeks prior to the start of the cycle also.

I know these are alot of questions, but I really appreciate the help, you have already done wonders for me.
    Hope that helps.

So I have been at the 2.5mg letro dosage for about 6 weeks now. Decided to do a cycle while still at the dosage and the gyno is starting to grow again...

I can't fathom how this is possible, but I guess I will have to stop once again.

bad letro?

Well I dont have a sex drive, so I am assuming it is working. Maybe if I tried taking nolva during my cycle that will do the trick?

jsmmao5 is offline New Member

Gyno help - Cbino

Ok, so I read through this thread several times along with other threads numerous times. I have puberty induced gyno and Ive had it all my life. Binos plan looks like it will help reduce the lumps under my nipples but I cant decide if I should try the letro or jus go with the 60mg of tamox like bino and other forums recommended for puberty induced gyno. If anybody knows which route is better please let me know or if you think i should try the nolva first then the letro at a later time..thank you in advance

dude99 is offline New Member
    ok so I have been on the letro for about a week now...I don't have syringe so have been measuring by the spay top...10 sprays for 2.5....anyways my bottle from this site is a little less than a third empty. does this sound right? does that mean it only last like little over three weeks? just want to make sure the spray method is dosing correctly

anyone?

ragedeluge is offline New Member
    lol this thread is a little old to be postin that. COnfigure .25 per spray right? do the math how much is in the bottle then divide by days and amount of useage and you should have a timetable and quantities number.

Well that is a question you could post anywhere. But yes you are using 1mL per day and its 30mL so it will last 30 days right.

sorry dudes i blow at math thanks though....better order up another bottle.

remoz is offline New Member

Red face

I had this as a new thread but I thought Bino and the others who's watching this thread might have better advice for me -

Well let me get to the point. I was reading about Gyno(which I had from puberty and got provoked after a cycle few yrs ago) and came across the miracle drug info letro.
    All you need to know about GYNO.
    and more threads as well(Thank you guys).

So let me give my profile and current stats. 28yrs, 6'2", 230lb(used to be 250lb before 2months), which is after 2months of dieting and 6days heavy wrkout and cardio45min.
    Suppliments regular vitamins, flax, fishoil, joint fuel, venom hypedrive(fat burner and appetite surpressor), winadrol (5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether).
    So far my diet has been very strict as 250+gm protien, >100gm carb, only fat intake is fish and flax.

Finally, after losing fat percentage from 25% to 18% I am not happy because of my puffy nipples and I realy want some advice from you guys or my Guru's (Learned alot from this site) on what to do. I got 3 more weeks on winadrol and planning on pct with nolvadex - would you guys suggest me to do a letro cycle with nolva following after 3 more weeks or start letro immediatly like next week? and should I be taking fat burner with letro?

Im open for any suggestions, because I'm very serious on losing fat and looking healthy and ripped.
    Last edited by remoz; 06-30-2007 at 05:53 AM.

jorph18 is offline New Member

gyno problems

I used to be a fat kid now i'm thinner and leaner..but still suffer from gyno...its getting worse the more muscle i put on the worse it looks wat would you recommend for me?

Big Man Ati is offline Junior Member
    Im new here and i joined for this reason alone.

before this thread was shown to me, i never know what i had, i always thought that my gyno was fatty cells, but im not fat at all, now after this thread i know its gyno.

The thing is, i dont take steroids and mine was puberty indused and its kinda bad.

I do have a question for Bino (thats if you are still looking at this). Is that do you think gyno that has been around say....8 years be wise to even try Letro? I did read all of 12 or so pages, but nothing was really answered in puberty indused gyno and for having it for so long. I plan on trying letro and seeing if it may work, but wanted to see if its worth trying to spending on the money my case of gyno that have had for so long.

I plan on going on the cycle of starding off at .5 and going up to 2.5ml ed till i see any difference and plaing on using the nolva as you stated.

I also wanted to say that great job on this post Bino, looks like you helped alot of people and i sure learned something.

oxkar777 is offline New Member

Gyno...Havoc..Nolva...

Hello im new to this forum...and i have read this thread (is super, it had theach me a lot about gyno..ect.) Ok i have read (i want to know if i have undestood) and i want that any person to tell me if im right in this kind of cycle....

First i have a little problem of gyno (probably little fat - from about 2 months ago) but i dont want to leave it as is now...So i will go to start one month cycle of Havoc (epist.):

30mg Havoc ED.... simultaneously start with .25mg letro ED up until 2.5mg and my "gyno" problem dissapears...then go down in letro to .25mg (all this during the cycle) ...and then to fight the rebound (PCT for 3 weeks) 30mg ed for 1 week and 20mg ed for two weeks of Nolva....

Im really confused in the dose and lenght of the PCT with Nolva (coming from the use of Letro)... I need a little help.. Thanks a lot...

telsonman is offline New Member
    how can you distinguish between actual gyno, and needing to get on a diet. for example, i have a large(muscular) chest, but i still seem to have some fat under my nipple. its not hard. and i still have about 15lbs to lose...

HD209 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Man Ati
    Im new here and i joined for this reason alone.

before this thread was shown to me, i never know what i had, i always thought that my gyno was fatty cells, but im not fat at all, now after this thread i know its gyno.

The thing is, i dont take steroids and mine was puberty indused and its kinda bad.

I do have a question for Bino (thats if you are still looking at this). Is that do you think gyno that has been around say....8 years be wise to even try Letro? I did read all of 12 or so pages, but nothing was really answered in puberty indused gyno and for having it for so long. I plan on trying letro and seeing if it may work, but wanted to see if its worth trying to spending on the money my case of gyno that have had for so long.

I plan on going on the cycle of starding off at .5 and going up to 2.5ml ed till i see any difference and plaing on using the nolva as you stated.

I also wanted to say that great job on this post Bino, looks like you helped alot of people and i sure learned something.

can someone answer his question plz.. just what i'm lookin for.

Big Man Ati is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HD209
    can someone answer his question plz.. just what i'm lookin for.
    What i was informed of was to just try it. If you have gyno the same way i do, i would say try it, it wouldnt hurt.

I started my letro 3 days ago and today i will be taking my 4th dose.

I started of like it was stated my Bino:

day 1: .5mg
    day 2: 1.0mg

and so on up .5 mg each day till you get to 2.5mg/1ml and stay at that till you see a change or till your happy with the results.

As also stated, everyone is different and it may or may not work. I have been told that i will/might see some type of change.

I plan on posting a thread once i finish the cycle and see results, if any.

Good luck.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can’t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.
    I'm one of those caught in this late letro situations. and I'm wondering what's the right timing to begin letro regiment after the end of a cycle . I know for a fact with some exception pct is recommended two wks after the end of the cycle because of half-line of some of these compounds used. so what do u think what's the right timing for later users?

S431M7 is offline Banned
    bump

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    ive been taking letro at 2.5 a day for about two weeks... sensitivity is gone but puffy nipples still there.. ive never done a cycle i was using some Legal Gear Methyl-Alpha and some Methyl Rage awhile back... Was wondering if i should use something else or stick to Letro--... thanks
    Last edited by jojo2002; 08-19-2007 at 12:02 PM.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo2002
    ive been taking letro at 2.5 a day for about two weeks... sensitivity is gone but puffy nipples still there.. ive never done a cycle i was using some Legal Gear Methyl-Alpha and some Methyl Rage awhile back... Was wondering if i should use something else or stick to Letro-- By the way letro is from chem one not ar... thanks
    Welcome to the board.

ARR is our site sponser so please edit the other company you post please..

You only been using the protocol 2 weeks, I would give it more time for sure.

Merc.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    I'm one of those caught in this late letro situations. and I'm wondering what's the right timing to begin letro regiment after the end of a cycle . I know for a fact with some exception pct is recommended two wks after the end of the cycle because of half-line of some of these compounds used. so what do u think what's the right timing for later users?
    Not really sure about what your question is ..

Dont do this protocol during PCT.. It is best to finish up your pct before starting Bino's reversal..

Merc.

blueadept33 is offline New Member
    I used jungle warfare which was suppose to be relatively safe but later they found out it was "contaminated" with steroids . I have developed gyno, its not bad its not sensitive or hard which im thankful for just looks kind of fat, the fat around the nipple is about 3.5x as much as the rest of the pectoral, you can't tell until you pinch it but I am sure it will get worse once I drop below 10% bf. This thread gave me hope to getting my pecs back to their former selves, but I just have no idea how to go about getting these things since its not like fish oil. I can't pm either for some reason, I joined just to get help for this issue, thanks.

39+1 is offline Banned
    thanks fo the info
    nothingn was left out

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    bout 2 start cycle of SD -- have gyno -- have letro on hand (dunno if any good bc its like 1yr old) -- should i do my SD cycle b4 i try 2 get rid of the gyno or after?? would epistane b a better choice than doing my SD cycle or Letro 4 gyno now -- i guess epistane has had many cases of reducing gyno + adding muscle.... any suggestions???????? thanks

Geneticfreak60 is offline New Member

Gyno not from juice

I developed a case of gyno during my early teen years I think it must have been from me being overweight .

can any one tell me how this could of happened as I wasnt usung any juice (hell i dint even train I was just a plain old 15 year old computer geek)

I have been training for three years now and im down to 10% body fat at 75kg how can I get rid of the gyno because altho I have been able to transform my body to a great degree I cant seem to get rid of the flaby gyno chest. Witch is what I have to deal with before I can compete

and would I be able to run test or would it be to much of a risk?

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    guess bino and any other ppl who cud help n this thread dont look @ it anymore...

untempted is offline New Member
    hey c-bino, i got gyno but had it since puberty, think letro will still work

MeetTed is offline New Member
    is there anything I can take orally to get rid of the bump?? i would rather not inject myself.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information