Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm just playing with ya BG....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Good point BG!!! Well, you aren't Ronnie Coleman so why should I listen to you. Or are you Ronnie Coleman pretending not to be Ronnie Coleman......... interesting.
    It would appear I've said too much and/or my little reverse psychology didn't quite work with you ("first" cycle journal, saying I'm not ronnie). Well, it was fun hanging with you all and it was funny at times to see you speculate on our gear usage. Foolish, foolish children you are in that regard. Well, I'm out.......LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!!!

TheJuicer is offline Member

What do you think?

A dude in a gym that i used to lift at bought his own DB and it was for his use only..they even had there own locker!

BG.... man you're too much...... lightweight!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    BigT..sounds like it's going great...dude, I am itching to get back on...I have a bunch of gear in my closet that is screaming my name.......anyway, sounds like you may just hit that 250 mark...I guess I'll have to pass you back up on my next cycle. Stay Swole!!

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    withoutd0ubt.....I do! I may switch to bent over barbell rows.
    barbell rows now have a permenant place in my back workout now, i started about 3 weeks ago and it's really thickening my back, it was a new feeling for my back though, definately works the lats in a different way than dumbell rows because of hand position ( i have palms facing me )

give it a try and i think it'll be a keeper for you too

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    Crazy shit Big T... can't wait to hear the final results. BTW what weeks is this I can't keep track...

BIG PRESSER

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Big T my Big Bro, you're putting it on man Great job! I know I was at the gym on Sat (had to take my kids which sucked with all the ... kittens running around) anyways, I know I've been kind of doing an H.I.T. workout and I was doing bent rows with 225 for 10 and I couldn't do 70 for 10 on DB's. I've really been watching my back, part. strain on Deads 1 1/2 weeks ago, I just went at it too!

Rich, for the shoulders personally I had to stop doing straight bar bench and inclines, because of the INTENSE pain! I thought I was going to have surgery (I'd advise you really think about that though you could be out for 6/8/12 months no shit!) anyways, I've been doing DB's and well no pain (KNOCK ON F'N WOOD AND 20 HAIL MARY'S). Sucks but if that's what I have to do so be it! I had to take almost (nov to mar) 5 months off. Trust me it sucked!

Big T, get huge bro!

Blog Entries
    BigTexan..I also have started Dumbell rows for my back..since my leg is healing a little slowly even now with the cast off..the doc said it would be wise not to do deadlifts yet.....so I started the rows and have like the results....

Oh man, i've been waiting forever (or, more correctly, six days or so) for this to happen: It appears you're slacking off a bit....i see, the diary hits five pages and you forget the little people.

Yeah cmon Big T where's our updates?

BIG PRESSER

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Hope everything is alright bro bump this thread

Blog Entries
    BigT...don't make me drive up there and put a foot up your ass!!

I feel ya'lls love..... I truely do. Especially yours Major... Sorry about the absence guys. I was in Dallas all last week and the first part of this week. But I'm back now for all you dedicated readers. I missed the gym most of last week, and finally hit it Monday. Ok guys here goes...

May 28, 2003

Monday was back, and it all went well. I bought a new bel;t and it took me awhile to get used to it for deadlift. I hit 500 for 4, which is not good compared to how much I've been doing. Weights up to 243, vascular as ever. Pics.....I know, I'm going to have some done and put on disc and will post them in a week or so, I promise to the good lord above. I should be tossing fina in next week or I just may be extending my cycle by another 5-6 weeks. I came in to some free gear. I will be updating daily once again for all you peeps. Until tomorrow........

GO BIG T! Great to see you back finally. Good job.

BIG PRESSER

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    dont be slacking now!!

Me slacking??? Jarrett.... does your ass even remember what the inside of a gym looks like? Cause according to Major you've been the one slacking.

Me slacking??? Jarrett.... does your ass even remember what the inside of a gym looks like? Cause according to Major you've been the one slacking.
    oh i see how it is then gang up on the smaller one .. alright i'll remember that... i swear ya'll are gunna be introuble when i hit the gym again!!

It's not picking on ya..... I like to call it motivation.

I CALL IT BULLSHIT... or horse shit one of the 2

May 29, 2003

Well I did another shot of 200mg test, 200mg eq in my left quad this morning. Weights at an even 243 as of yesterday at the gym. I'm fired up because I got 305 up for 5 last night on military press! I have legs tonight and hope to go for 545 for at least 4. Next week fina will be tossed into the mix, unless I decide to extend my cycle a bit longer, just not sure if I want to be on for that long of a period of time. I may start going 4 months on 6 months off. I'll worry about that later. For the past couple of days I just can't seem to eat enough. Well I'll keep ya'll updated, just stay tuned until tomorrow........

flexgolf is offline Member
    May 29, 2003

For the past couple of days I just can't seem to eat enough. ..
    -haha sweeeeeeet

youve put on 9 lbs so far right?? sounds pretty good. do u think you are having much water retention? keep up the hard work bro.

From the looks of it, I have little to no water retention. I thought I was going to be bloated but no sign of it yet. I do believe I've technically put on alot more weight than that. I lost alot of body fat and put on good muscle and maintained my weight for the first several weeks.

I'm fired up because I got 305 up for 5 last night on military press! .
    That is frightening...please tell me you're not talking about free weights here, cuz i still live in a world where military pressing 225 is a nice accomplishment. If it is free weights (hell, even if it's nautilus) those are some crazy numbers!!! Any plans to compete in powerlifting, or maybe one of those strongman comps? You must be agile as well, because if i recall, didn't you play college football?

I see that in the span of my previous post, you changed your avatar. Time duely noted at 3:00 PM EST...i should hope there's a corresponding rule 5967-a thread in the lounge to accompany said change...

i wanna see pics!! keep up the good work!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    2nd that one Jarrett!
    Big T bro, the military numbers are outstanding! I can only imagine being that huge! Missed your posts the last 1 1/2 weeks... Keep kickin ass bro!

First off BG, there is a thread in the lounge with your name on it.

As for pics, I will be taking them this weekend and having them develpoed along with putting them on a disc so I can load them onto my computer. ( I just recently discovered you can have your film loaded onto a disc)

I used to compete in powerlifting all through school and some ametuer(spelling).

I also use dumbell every other week and finish with the 115 pounders for a set of 6-8 reps.

I did this weight on the smith machine so if that counts or not.....
    the smith machine bar weighs 15lbs, 6 45lb weights, 2 10lb weights and 2 5lb weights...so
    15+270+20+10= 315 lbs.... so I guess I was off a bit. For anyone that doubts my lifts, please by all means drop by New Braunfels Texas, World Gym and join me for a workout, I'd be more than happy to show ya some pain.

chinups Guest
    GET"M @ DOG!!!!!!!! GO GET IT BIG T!!!!!!

Post some pics and let these cats know the deal..

GOOD JOB !

flexgolf is offline Member

I used to compete in powerlifting all through school and some ametuer(spelling).

I also use dumbell every other week and finish with the 115 pounders for a set of 6-8 reps.
    -GOD DAMN!!
    hey man im gonna do that cycle u reccomended to me a few weeks back. ill put it up in a week or 2.

Holy shit... Big T those are amazing lifts for shoulders. I use about half that much so I respect those lifts... 315*5 is good on free weights or smith machine, I don't think there are many powerlifters who use that kind of weight. Once again Big T, great job... KEEP KICKING ASS BRO!

BIG PRESSER

Wow...I still can't get over how much weight that is for the shoulders to move. I play with the 100 pound dumbbells for shoulder presses and, while I've not pressed on the smith machine in a long ass time, I don't like the prospects of my shoulders moving that much weight...maybe i could roll it...if i was at the top of a hill, but that's about it.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    NEwbraunfells eh good sausage there. You wouldnt be polish would you? Sorry good luck on the cycle just now saw it.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Is the worlds gym there open 24 hours? I'm in san marcos and usually workout at the rec but sometimes it is closed and i want to workout....

Thanks for the props fellas.

lloyd_cannon- No I'm not Polish, this is a German town, but I'mm 100% Irish baby!

Need- Unfortanetly World Gym is only open from 5am to 10pm Monday-Friday's and 9am-6pm on Saturdays and Sunday 12pm-6pm

As of last night I didn't make it to the gym, for personal reasons but will be there tonight. Update will be Monday and pics will hopefully be up sometime next week. Ya'll will just have to be nice to me because I'm emotionally fragile.

Blog Entries
    Shit man...I put 250 on the bar this morning and almost had a shit in my boxer briefs bro..315 is ALOT of weight to be pressing over your head..PROPS!

That's the secret Major.... don't hold the shit, just let it go... it'll add another 30lbs on your lift. Of course it's hard to find workout partners.

That's the secret Major.... don't hold the shit, just let it go... it'll add another 30lbs on your lift. Of course it's hard to find workout partners.

I must confess that tonight at the gym I put six plates on the smith machine, slid the "chair" underneath and sat down just to see what the shit looked like from that perspective.

Ummm, yeah, i might be doing that weight soon....for incline presses maybe, but I think it'll be a while before I'm pressing it straight upwards. Unless you count smith machine squats....cuz technically i'm moving it straight up.

im waiting on the progression pics

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information