Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    THAT IS "F"ING GROSS BRO!!!! In some sick way I'd have to see it though.... I seriously think I would never again be able to eat somewhere that something like that happened at.
    hey Big texan Im beginning to think that your a lil sadisitic...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Only in a very small way.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Only in a very small way.
    Sadistic would be an understatement!

He was telling me about the story and saying, but the food's good though! The key being he was shredded into the pile of food that's wasted and given to others as food or fertilizer I guess.....
    Either way the worst part was he said the guy was coherent through out the ENTIRE process! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT! 7 hours he was in the fucking thing! I believe he asked one of the cops to shoot him at one point... Well, time for lunch and post workout shake!

I'll check back in in a bit!

SID

Shit it's wednesday! Wow! Well, anyways, monday worked chest yesterday I didn't workout because well my waterheater decided to take a crap all over my finished baseement! So, too much money later ... and pow! Today is going to be legs! Fuck yes! I'm stoked! Gonna lay it on pretty hard today and plan on either throwing the F*K Up or crawling out! Going to conentrate on squats and hacks pretty heavy! and burn up with leg ext's and presses. Then as usual the deads and curls!

I got a complement today from a coworker who said "wow, what ever diet your on is working" So, I told them that when I take my vitamins and protein and work extra hard in the gym.... It all works out!

I'm also, just realizing that I'm almost half way through... and finding it kind of sad! no wait very sad! I'll be happy to have a couple hundred beers, but there's a rush when it comes to being channeled and having a central goal. Very determined! Well, gotta roll, I'll check back in after legs!

SID
    OH... I get to call the meat place today should be fun...

Always a plus to get some compliments now and again

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Always a plus to get some compliments now and again
    True MJ! It is in fact yesterday my boss pulled me aside (I was wearing a WCC T-shirt that I had under a long sleeve shirt) and he's like what are you doing? I said what? He said why are you trying to get so big... I was like, Big? I'm not big at all! But 220 sounds good as a goal to me. He was like are you AS'n? I was like no, I eat a ton though! ..... Anyways, I'm now know as the dept enforcer! Not that it's not true, because if it came down to it, there's maybe 1 guy here that I wouldn't fight and he's 6'2 260 and just a F'n monster! But I probably would if it came down to it.

Anyways, did legs yesterday and man my FKn knee's were killing me! Every squat was non stop pain, I though I was going to snap from below the knee cap! WTF! Anyways, I did Hacks then leg press's and I didn't feel like my legs did anything! I was pissed! Then I go to leg extensions and man! I couldn't do anything! I showed me alright! I didn't have a quad pump at all, but I was so week with the lift it was unreal! So it did work I guess, and I feel tight today too. I'm just pissed about last friday because I was grooved to have an UNREAL! workout, but my belly was all F'D up!

Anyways did another quad shot 300/150 and it was painless hopefully the discomfort I had over the last 2 weeks is gone. Anyways, I'm going to try to take mid cycle pics and post them so you... my brothers in AR iron can tell me if I'm progressing. The weight is upto about 187 which is 12-14lbs more in weight. Hopefully I can gain alot more! I'm upping my eating and trying to even eat every 1 1/2 -2 hours to get more in through out the day. I really want to gain! Well duty calls I'll check in !

SID

Have you had any negative sides yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Have you had any negative sides yet?
    The only things that I have noticed is the Acne but it's not terrible, the yambag and it's 2 buddies haven't shrivelled upt to nothing, and the most annoying is the sweating at night. I sweat like a pig on a bad night. And my nips can get sensitive but nothing terrible. It could be worse obviously, and my wife keeps checking the guys and saying they're not that small, or they haven't shrunk that bad. So all and all I'm happy!

SID

good for you bro keep up the good work!!!

Sensitive nips huh??? Watch if they start getting itchy and shyte I'd start the nolva.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sensitive nips huh??? Watch if they start getting itchy and shyte I'd start the nolva.
    I would run the nolva anyway. I like being safe.... plus I hate feeling bloated...... now when my girl complains when she's on the rag I know how she feels

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would run the nolva anyway. I like being safe.... plus I hate feeling bloated...... now when my girl complains when she's on the rag I know how she feels

Well they're only sensitive when she touches them... It's usually if I don't have my liquidex is when I have troubles, but I'm upping that now so when I take .5 it's usually nota problem. No lumps or lactating, but my vagina is kind of breaddy!

Thanks boys!

Mud, I can't go on saturday night! I'm obligate to some BS, my wife got thrown into! She doesn't want to go eithe! We were supposed to hop on my Harley and ride down to October fest in Smithville, and that may be shot too! WTF! When's the other show? 14th? Get back

T, comeon bro! you're starting soon, I want to hear it bro!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    No lumps or lactating, but my vagina is kind of breaddy!
    Ummmmmmm......

T, comeon bro! you're starting soon, I want to hear it bro!

SID
    Yeah, if I sell my hot rod this weekend than I'll be starting in the matter of days, if not I have to wait until I get paid again on the 10th. Money is pretty damn tight right now, do to the wife bouncing some f'ing checks last week.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Rip, just make some bread bro. haha Seriously keep us posted on the nips........I'm interested if you notice serious effects. Be safe boe and keep up the hard work..sounds like it's paying off!

Big T, dude that boucing checks stuff pisses me off big time. I know how you feel. My wife bounced one a year back and I was like wtf! That was a year ago and I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it.

Yeah, if I sell my hot rod this weekend than I'll be starting in the matter of days, if not I have to wait until I get paid again on the 10th. Money is pretty damn tight right now, do to the wife bouncing some f'ing checks last week.[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean about money being tight, with my wife being a teacher and not getting paid during the summer and the wedding and all. We fell behind in the last month and a half we fell behind really bad! I hope you don't sell your hotrod bro! I know I've been trying to sell my Harley, but as soon as it's gone it'll be like loosing a part of me. My ex- was a fan of bouncing checks! She thought it was an olympic sport!
    T, it'll come bro!
    SID

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Rip, just make some bread bro. haha Seriously keep us posted on the nips........I'm interested if you notice serious effects. Be safe boe and keep up the hard work..sounds like it's paying off!

Big T, dude that boucing checks stuff pisses me off big time. I know how you feel. My wife bounced one a year back and I was like wtf! That was a year ago and I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it.
    Jug, today no problems! If I miss my ldex then I have trouble, but when I take it no problems! I hope it's payin off, I really do I'm working my balls off and loving every minute of it!

T & Jug, my wife will hit me with this....hey can I have $250? Why babe, well my accounts negative....WTF! I sweat it really fkn hard! She's like don't stress....I'm like way OCD when it comes to this stuff... I'll loose sleep when it comes to bills and stuff. I just hate being a poor!

SID

Guys, guys, guys.... if ya'll knew the financial shyte hole I'm in. Lets see..... Ok here goes
    Hospital - $975
    ER- $244
    ER Physician- $275
    Mental Hospital- $823
    Wifes shrink- $200 and growing with every visit.
    Bounced checks and bank fees- $300+
    Cell phone- $820 (I'm going to kill her for this one!!!)
    Student loan- $300 (Woo-Hoo!!! almost paid off)
    Back rent- $1000
    Last month and this month utilities- $400-500

So wit hthat in mind, anyone have a gun? Since the wife can't work now and only my paychecks..... we're screwed!!! So this weekend we're moving into her parents garage aprtment they built last year and living there with no bills to pay off all this crap and save up to get a house. I don't want to sell my hot rod SID, I just can't afford to finish her, and I have no place to keep her when we move. I'd rather see someone else finish and drive her than see her sit there and rust. Besides $5000 can pay off all the bills and get us that much closer to saving up for a house.

T as a brother! and I lived in your area I would have given you the cash and just held on to the car for you! I'd hate to see a good bro struggle and the only reason why I'd hold the car is because you're the type of guy that wouldn't want the cash for free. Anything I can do bro!
    And moving in with the rents... after my Divorce I did the same for about a year and saved up some good cash. If you don't sell the car, get a cover bro... and never give up your dreams.

SID

I don't mind selling her. Hell I can always build another one. To me that's the fun part, building it, not driving it. I appreciate what you "would" do for me if we lived closer. You are right, I don't take handouts, I earn everything I have. It's gonna suck because I hate her parents but I'll have to play nice since they are letting us stay there for free. I just hope they don't try to hold it over our heads. Well enough of listening to my sad story.... get off yo' azz and hit the weights!!!

Now I can post about my arm workout last night...
    Let me start by saying this, I had painful pumps in my Bi's last night! Wow! Just awesome! I was a little pissed that I seemed weaker than l ast week, but I still had a great workout!
    A staple for me to start off at is straight bar push downs. I love being able to do the whole rack and have 3 45's also on there! Ego thing I guess.
    so here :
    St Bar: 6 sets with last set of rack +3 45's for 10
    st bar: 5 sets last set of 125 for 7 then 85 for 12(wow it hurt!)
    Skulls: 6 sets last set with 110 on the bar and not including the bar for 8
    seated db's 5 sets last set with 55 for 8 ( I was dieing at this point because of the way I was doing it, grab weight curl weight curl with little to no break)
    dips: 4 sets of bench dips upto 45's for 25 then went to a make shift machine and did the rack plus 2 45's for reps of 25 4 x
    Db preachers: 5 sets with last set of 40's for 8
    1 arm ropes: 5 sets last set w/ pin on 7 for 10
    1 arm cable curl: 5 sets last set on 6
    1 arm cable pushdown: 4 sets
    1 arm curl (holding ball) 3 sets upto 4 ... I was almost dieing when I did
    cable kick backs 2 sets only upto 3 on the plates...
    Went home! and ate veggie burgers and wheat pasta w/ broccoli! Just awesome!

Tonight is back! And I'm very anxious to get it on and try some deads also. I'll check back in bro's!

SID

MUD! Is Carfax abby tomorrow night? My wife is told me to just go!

SID

MUD! Is Carfax abby tomorrow night? My wife is told me to just go!

SID
    Hey SID...... Yep they are playing at Ulana's on Saturday night. If you're up for it I will go. It's a goth club off of South Street you may have heard of it.

Is your wife going to go?...... if so I will see if my girl will go...... she's not into the goth stuff.

Hey SID...... Yep they are playing at Ulana's on Saturday night. If you're up for it I will go. It's a goth club off of South Street you may have heard of it.

Is your wife going to go?...... if so I will see if my girl will go...... she's not into the goth stuff.
    She's not going to go, she just pm'd me, my buddy may go and I'll go ask him and get back to you. He knows S. St. better than I do so I figure we'll meet somewhere then go. I guess I'll just where black... eye liner is optional?

SID

She's not going to go, she just pm'd me, my buddy may go and I'll go ask him and get back to you. He knows S. St. better than I do so I figure we'll meet somewhere then go. I guess I'll just where black... eye liner is optional?

SID
    Yeah black is always good and eye liner optional. Let me know... I'm always up to see them. I will leave her home I will just have to make her really happy before I go out.

Big T, Jugg, Mass why don't you guys tag along it's not that bad of a drive.

Yeah black is always good and eye liner optional. Let me know... I'm always up to see them. I will leave her home I will just have to make her really happy before I go out.

Serious guys, how long is a flight from florida or texas???? Probably get a cheap flight too!

SID

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I hate to fly! Now if they let me have the controls I'd be fine with it...............until we hit the ground!

That's for the invite Mud...........I'm not into the goth scene but I'd hang with you bros............however I'd feel like I was the only white guy at a Run DMC concert. hahaha

LMAO!!!! Oh yeah... let me just go chip off a few chunks from the gold blocks out in my garage. Actually guys, if I had ANY extra cash and time I'd be there in a heart beat. Have a few beers for me though.

If you guys planned it far enough in advance I wouldnt mind hanging with yall..............

The way I've been feeling lately I've been listening to country.... COUNTYR!!! I f'ing hate country music...it's ok boys because I've recovered and am currently listening to Limp Bizkit, Korn, and as we speak Powerman 5000. I love the way my hick co-workers look at me when I play my kind of music.

Hey SID.... getting a bit off subject aren't we??? Oh well... you started it.

The way I've been feeling lately I've been listening to country.... COUNTYR!!! I f'ing hate country music...it's ok boys because I've recovered and am currently listening to Limp Bizkit, Korn, and as we speak Powerman 5000. I love the way my hick co-workers look at me when I play my kind of music.
    all great bands to see live as well!!!

Hey SID.... getting a bit off subject aren't we??? Oh well... you started it.
    Isn't that what a diary is for

SID could write : reason my cycle got all f**ked up is because I went out with Mud and............

Nah I can't drink for the next 4 month's .......

Mass next time bro there will be more of a notice...... is 2 days good ?

Tonic and Lemon for me! Or just plain water! No beers bro!

Mud and I'll end up being designated drivers for our intoxicateds buds!
    T, step away from the country! Just run like hell! Makes you want to shoot yourself it's so f'kn depressing at times!
    Mass, shoot on up bro! figure we all could kick down on S. Street when we're all off and have a pretty good time! Start at Fat Tuesdays or something...

Mud I'll call you in the next couple of hours.

SID

And about the diary.... it is supposed to tell all during the cycle! The ups and downs (stuff with the wife) it's also seems (and this is for all our diary's) it's agreat way to find some good bro's to help motivate you either by kicking you in the ass or motivating you when you're down!
    So when I get to meet a great bro like Mud, it's all good! Too bad we couldn't get more of us to go though... hell, we all need to have a meeting somewhere... The Arnold, or NOC, or NPC's hell.... Sturgis or Myrtle Beach or Great Smokey Mountain Burn out...! Any place we could all finally just go have some ice cream and no fat milk and cookies w/ whey in them would be great!

SID

Hell yeah.... someone needs to invent that. Whey based ice cream, instead of "sugar" use that artificial sweetner, and have little to no fat. That way you do get some fat in your diet, 0 carbs and about 20g of protein per scoop of ice cream.

OOoookkkk....... I'm dreaming here.

Tonic and Lemon for me! Or just plain water! No beers bro!

Mud and I'll end up being designated drivers for our intoxicateds buds!
    T, step away from the country! Just run like hell! Makes you want to shoot yourself it's so f'kn depressing at times!
    Mass, shoot on up bro! figure we all could kick down on S. Street when we're all off and have a pretty good time! Start at Fat Tuesdays or something...

Mud I'll call you in the next couple of hours.

SID
    Cool...... I'll be at the gym from 5 to about 6:15 hitting the quads.... so if you call then just leave a message....... I got a few buddies to go so it should be fun.

Cool...... I'll be at the gym from 5 to about 6:15 hitting the quads.... so if you call then just leave a message....... I got a few buddies to go so it should be fun.
    you guys enjoy your workout......I think im gonna take the night off and go play some pool...relax........and get ready for football on sunday.............my fav day of the week

Funny shit! I downloaded Carfax Abby and was listening to this drulling mellow shit! And I'm trying figure out how this band can play at a goth club! Then I look around a little more and find the REAL band! Thank you god! Whewwww!! Now this is MUCH BETTER!

SID

Hey guys sunday afternoon footballs on! And I'm just laying around alittle tired hooked up with one of the great bro's on the board, Mr. MudMan! and went and saw a pretty good show! Thanks bro! Had a great time!
    So just did my 1st delt inj. and initially it's sore almost like a charlie horse type of sore, I'm sure it'll get progressively worse. But soon enough it'll loosen up. Funny thing happened at the show we were at while standing for the hole night pretty much no my F*kn leg where I did my last inj. is just sore as shit????? I dont' get it, it's like my right quad is charlie horsed! Maybe it was Quasimoto from the show!

Anyways, didn't get to go to the gym this weekend or friday for that matter so I'm a little pissed, but I think I needed the rest. I'm not huge fan of rest or should I say days off from the gym, but it's so important! So, I kind of took this busy weekend to just relax and start tomorrow off with back/shoulders. So I'm anxiously awaiting the GYM!

SID

Thread Information