Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group Diary

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Enraged,

It doesn’t take me long to down my shake at all. It fills me up for a bit though. It takes about 5 min to drink, unless I’m relaxed and on AR or something, then it still only takes 10.

Clock,

Are shots lost if you inject into a vein? How’s your gains?

I stuck the needle in this morning and I had to pull out ‘cause I forgot to push the air out, and when I did and pushed the plunger blood squirted out…a big bead of blood was on my ass cheek. I think I hit one on the way in or something. I laughed.

So, I’m still steadily getting bigger, and strength increases are steady but have slowed in certain areas. No big explosion in this fifth week. Will I even feel an explosion in strength and size?

Doc

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Get your diet in check and another week you should.The sounds of things doc,your diet is off bigtime.you have to know when to eat and what to eat.you should be doing 6 meals and 4 shakes ed.If you have a diet problem,pm MudMan,he has a great bulk diet.Good luck

You are right DaBull. With my shitty diet and my shakes I'm still getting at LEAST 3,500 cals. My diet has been up now, near 5,000 since I corrected.

With the 3,500 however most are shake cals, cause my shakes have so much cals per.

Is it really bad to have much of your cals coming from shakes. I know it's not a good idea, but is it detrimental?

Doc

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know if my shot was lost. i had a great shoulder workout today regardless...=) check out my diary for the numbers.

btw, will you guys post numbers for the following exercises?

flat bench
    incline bench
    barbell shoulder press
    deadlift
    squat

maybe we can motivate each other to catch up to one another. my squatting is freaking terrible. all my other stuff is decent considering my weight i think. on all exercises, i do slow reps...harder (i.e. lowers your numbers), but better for muscular development i think.

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    You are right DaBull. With my shitty diet and my shakes I'm still getting at LEAST 3,500 cals. My diet has been up now, near 5,000 since I corrected.

With the 3,500 however most are shake cals, cause my shakes have so much cals per.

Is it really bad to have much of your cals coming from shakes. I know it's not a good idea, but is it detrimental?

Doc
    Need more solid food doc,should be 3800 cals from solid food and the rest in shakes.It won't be that detrimental to your cycle,but you won't get the gains your suppose to.This is your first cycle so your learning still,and if you correct it now early in the game your good to go.The drugs should be kicking in now,so fix up that diet.Go get 'em tiger

Thanks DaBull.

Clock,

I just started doing flat bench barbell after 7 years. Been slowly helping my shoulder get stronger, so now I’m starting. Also I do not deadlift, but I will be starting today. As well as power cling, I will start today.

Flat Bench Dumbbell: 100lbs 5 reps
    Flat Bench Barbell (first time Monday 11/10): 195lbs 5 reps (took it slow)
    Incline Dumbbell: 90lbs 7reps
    Barbell Shoulder Press: 145lbs 5 reps
    No deadlift
    Squats (deep and concentrating on form): 205lbs 10 reps
    Leg Press: 630lbs 10reps

I find that dumbbells can either be easier or harder, it depends on what you’re used to. None of these numbers are high. I’ve been stuck with the weight on my military press for a while.

My incline dumbbell is decent, flat barbell I’m taking it slow. Squats I do for form. Leg press I’m really trying to improve. Most of these stats have not improved much since the start of my cycle.

The exercises that have gone up the most are those involving my back.

So yeah, I’m a weakling.

Doc

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sorry to hear about that shoulder injury....but glad your able to gradually increase your weight again.......even though the injury heals the psycholgical aspect of it stays with you along time.

doc,
    yeah, i'm not used to dumbells at all. i can only do 80x6 fat db press and 80x6 incline db press (yeah, weird that they are the same) if i'm fresh.

phew, i'm really glad to see we're around the same on squats...=) i do mine deep also, with good form. still though, we are squatting much less than we can bench press...which is kinda silly.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear you on that clock, i can do 8 with 90 and the 100's for a triple on incline, but on flat i can only do the 90's for a triple and 80's for 8. My barbell is much stronger though, doing triples with 240 now.

To be honest, I would like to be that one guy who squats crazy amounts like Big’OlLegs. However, I think they look better if you stick with moderate weight and do varied exercises. Like a soccer player/hockey players routine aren’t done with terrible amounts of weight. The sets are done concentrated. You get a full leg with definition, but not enormous trunks.

I have been trying to blast my calves though. Lets be honest, if I see a guy at the gym in shorts, a set of killer calves is more impressive than huge quads. I hate my calves, but I do think I’m improving. If I really start to see improvements, I might just be an addict to developing GREAT calves. Holla!!!!!!!

Today is leg day, lets see how I do.

Doc

Oh, by the way MassJunkie,

I’m a young kid now, so 7yrs ago when I did damage to my shoulder was when I was a young teenager. I didn’t realize I had done damage, but I was in my growth, and doing wide grip bench really deep didn’t do any good. I think I either damaged the cartilage or stunted its growth. I get popping and cracking in it when I rotate it. My first set on bench was the worst sting and it was the lightest weight. After that, when I went up in weight the pain went away, but my shoulders (both) felt more numbing discomfort than pain. I should blow past 225lbs max shortly, I just have to adjust to the barbell movement. Baby steps first, let me get passed 195 nice and easy not to damage my shoulder. WORD. I’d be out of the game right quick.

Doc

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow your DB press numbers are impressive if you compare them to barbell. its weird that you can press more with DB than barbell. strong tris im sure . im just like you.but i dont like barbell anymore cauz im more vulnerable to delt injuries. lookin good btw. keep it up!

I use dumbells way more,fuller range of motion,better stretch.I incline dumbells 3 sets of 10 using #140.150# dumbells on flat bench 3 sets of 10.My sqats suck though,can only do 3 sets of 350#,I'm working on that.Doc,you know you can train calves ed,proven fact,just as in abs.My bi's match my calves at 19 1/2 ",that's perfect symetry.

DaBull,

I work calves Mon, Wed, Fri. Maybe once my calves start to assimilate to the training I’ll do them every day. Are your measurements cold or flexed? If cold, those are some serious arms and calves.

TRLS63,

My dumbbell strength has a lot to do with experience. Dumbbells are all I use. That stat I gave for my flat bench (barbell) was my FIRST time in 7 years. No lie. I’ve done a set or two maybe a total of 12 sets in those 7yrs. Never did I do a workout with it, just a set to see how it felt. Now I’m back.

So today was my leg day. I went in without wearing my headphones, so I talked more than I should have, but it was leg day so I needed a bit more rest in between sets.
    I felt more comfortable with my form and depth of squat, so I pushed a little.

Squat:
    #1: 185lbs-10reps
    #2: 205lbs-10reps
    #3: 225lbs-10reps
    #4: 245lbs-8reps (tough, but def could have pushed out 10)

Leg Press:
    #1: 450lbs-10reps
    #2: 630lbs-10reps
    #3: 720lbs-8 (tough)
    #4: 450lbs-10 quick easy set.

Tomorrow is arms. I’m hoping to see some greatness!!!

Doc

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Three guys at our station are on AS. They know and we laugh about it. The other guys are like, damn bro we need to start taking that creatine shit. One guy bought a huge tub of whey protein and drank it all in a bout a week. When I asked what his routine was like he said he was doing alot of pushups and situps. Freakin laughing so hard he was pissed. Had a fire last night and I was on the roof ventilating " cutting a hole so the gases and smoke could clear" and just blasted right through quickly. This older guy I was with said man I need to start taking a multivitamin and protein too. It was hilarious.

To answer your question..Cold flex.....and beat the hell out of your calves,I respect calves also.I hammer them 4 times a week with no mercy,hit them from every angle.I found with my calves they like high reps at times,but mostly I go heavy and keep reps 8-10.Do a few spot injections there,not that it will really help growth,but that mental thing is powerful.Hammer them and they will grow!

DaBull,

I work calves Mon, Wed, Fri. Maybe once my calves start to assimilate to the training I’ll do them every day. Are your measurements cold or flexed? If cold, those are some serious arms and calves.

TRLS63,

My dumbbell strength has a lot to do with experience. Dumbbells are all I use. That stat I gave for my flat bench (barbell) was my FIRST time in 7 years. No lie. I’ve done a set or two maybe a total of 12 sets in those 7yrs. Never did I do a workout with it, just a set to see how it felt. Now I’m back.

So today was my leg day. I went in without wearing my headphones, so I talked more than I should have, but it was leg day so I needed a bit more rest in between sets.
    I felt more comfortable with my form and depth of squat, so I pushed a little.

Squat:
    #1: 185lbs-10reps
    #2: 205lbs-10reps
    #3: 225lbs-10reps
    #4: 245lbs-8reps (tough, but def could have pushed out 10)

Leg Press:
    #1: 450lbs-10reps
    #2: 630lbs-10reps
    #3: 720lbs-8 (tough)
    #4: 450lbs-10 quick easy set.

Tomorrow is arms. I’m hoping to see some greatness!!!

Doc
    Where's the leg extentions and curls?Nice weight,but why do leg presses when you did squats?Your not targeting the muscle group correctly IMO.

You don’t think I should do Leg Press and Squats in one day? I do Leg Extensions and Leg Curls on the same day.

So full Thursday work out:

After leg press and squat I posted earlier

Leg Extensions:
    #1-140lbs-10reps
    #2-150lbs-10reps
    #3-160lbs-9reps almost full contraction on 10

Leg Curls:
    #1-70lbs-10
    #2-90lbs-10
    #3-100lbs-10 (didn’t touch butt on 9 and esp 10)

Doc

You don’t think I should do Leg Press and Squats in one day? I do Leg Extensions and Leg Curls on the same day.

So full Thursday work out:

After leg press and squat I posted earlier

Leg Extensions:
    #1-140lbs-10reps
    #2-150lbs-10reps
    #3-160lbs-9reps almost full contraction on 10

Leg Curls:
    #1-70lbs-10
    #2-90lbs-10
    #3-100lbs-10 (didn’t touch butt on 9 and esp 10)

Doc
    Go to my cycle,bigo' just set me straight and I thought I was killing myself

you online right now?

you online right now?
    yeah bro

Saturday 11/15/03

Yesterday’s arm routine concludes week five. Nothing impressive, but I stay trying to put up 105lbs on flat skull crushers with good form. I can get a few reps, but I think that my spotters are doing the work. My spotters say they help only for a second to get my passed my sticking point.

I think I’m messing up my elbow, or something related to my forearm that wraps my elbow. I get numb feelings in my elbow and arm when I wake. If I press on the bottom end my tricep near the elbow it feels kind of hurt. However, when I was doing concentration curls, on my second set my lateral part of my forearm and elbow hurt too. I think maybe it’s the skull crushers.

Anyway, my arms are definitely seeing more girth. I noticed this at the beginning of my cycle. I’m sure that it’s from my diet change and less from the test.

So the stories go. “Wow you’ve gotten huge.”

I was at the bar last night, had a beer, and I saw a kid that graduated last year. He comes over to me and in the middle of him saying “yo” he stopped and said, “Damn, what have you been taking, you got huge. Even your neck got bigger.” I laughed, told him the trick was wearing smaller shirts. I’ve been getting remarks, but I don’t see it. I still see the skinny kid I was. I still am skinny, just more average.

I’m starting to lose form on my bicep exercises. I switched my routine yesterday and cut out doing 45lb bar curls. I started up with Preacher Curls. I was getting up in weight to put onto the 45lb. 25’s on each end, and was looking forward to 35’s, but it was time to switch. I started to curl my back a bit and cock back my shoulders. Dunno, but I think that with heavier weights you just have to lose some form.

I’m getting fat as fuck too. Holly shit. I don’t eat junk food, but I load condiments on. Mayo #1. Also, since I didn’t gradually increase cals, and I know DaBull knows this, but my diet sucks. So some days my cals will be low and the next day I’ll boost them back 500 to get the back on track. Well that does wonders to the gut.

Oh and to attest to the frequent jokes about how your first cycle is not your last. I was thinking of doing another. How fucked up is that. I should just suck this shit up and continue naturally and merrily. Honestly though. I know it’s my first, but I was thinking of extending my cycle to run a 14 week test and a 13 week EQ. Mainly because I want more gains, and 12 weeks is the assumed “magic” number of weeks to see the major results from EQ.

What you think?

Doc

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    DOc.....the pain in your forearm and elbow.......are you doing skull crushers with the barbell or are you using a curl bar when you do this movement?

geez doc,I don't know were to begin.Let's start with the diet...plain and simple..you have to be consistant,if not forget the cycle,sure you'll get gains but don't you want to get the most bang for your buck?I'm sounding harsh cause I want you to tighten up the belt,now cut all the nonsense and buckle down,your in the most important part of your cycle,let's get the diet together OK?Your a smart guy,your sitting back looking at all your mistakes,we'll fix them!!On to your tendonitis,no preacher curls,bid NO NO.dumbell curls and barbell curls are enough,if you can through a machine in great.Go with close grip presses for tri's,pushdowns,extentions that kind of thing,had tendonitis a few years back in the elbows..can be a bitch...as you know I'm watching my right rotor now,but I'm working around it training smart.you do the same...i'm done..you got my point!All the best..DB

BTW....I let the beer slide

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    BTW....I let the beer slide
    DaBull,

Well, it was two beers, but I don’t believe it’s bad at all. It’s when you drink to drink. When you drink a few (2 or more) beers in an hour. I drank two in about three hours. I like the taste and the slight buzz.

The diet, yeah I know, and I deserve the ranks and the busting of balls. You are right. I need to listen and apply. Apply. Apply. Apply. Apply.

Thanks for the criticism DaBull, honestly.

Doc

Well, it was two beers, but I don’t believe it’s bad at all. It’s when you drink to drink. When you drink a few (2 or more) beers in an hour. I drank two in about three hours. I like the taste and the slight buzz.

The diet, yeah I know, and I deserve the ranks and the busting of balls. You are right. I need to listen and apply. Apply. Apply. Apply. Apply.
    na man, i sympathize...its hard to stick to the diet, especially with a hectic/poor college schedule. when i went on my interview outta state, the company only paid for 3 meals a day, and i honestly couldn't afford anymore (hotel food is expensive).

being in college, its hard to stay away from the booze. i drank about 8 beers tonight. before i started drinking, i made sure i met my protein quota for the day...after that, the beer is just more calories (is the way i see it).

ideally yes, we all want the most bang for our buck. but realistically, i found it much more difficult in reality. i hate to say it, but my diet when i was off cycle for over 1.5 years was MUCH better than it is now...and its all because of money. i simply cannot affort even one chicken breast a day anymore...=( when i was working, i could afford 1 chicken boob, 1 steak, and one hamburger patty a day...along with tuna and eggwhites. now i'm eating super shitty budget food...=(

i'm not saying its right or ideal, i'm just saying i sympathize...

-- clocky

Sunday 11/16

Jug,

I’m doing the skull crushers with the curl bar. I was just chillin at my party last night and my shoulder felt numb too. Was talking to this girl and kept massaging my arm and shoulder. She noticed.

DaBull,

I know man, I know. I like you being hard on me though.

Holly fuck. I’ve been calm about it, but I was just talking to my uncle and he can’t believe we’re related. I don’t have sex anymore. I have no drive too. I’m NEVER depressed, but I just don’t feel the need to fuck. So I don’t think it’s from a f’d up HPTA.

So the story goes: “I’m going to bed.”

I’m seeing this girl now and it’s awesome using her as a “blanket.” She’s light as hell and it’s comfortable just chillin with her. I’m a fuck though. Had some chic over the other night giving me head and for 1 solid hour (she’s a champ) I didn’t bust. That chic said my balls were huge (and I think they’ve gotten smaller). Last night at the bar I had a chance with one of the soccer chics, but I thought about it, and I didn’t feel like trying so I just called the chic I’m chillin with and went to bed.

What the hell is going on? I think it’s my head. I just think I make sex too much of a production. What’s better than beating off anyway? Food, sex, and silence is all a man needs, Chris Rock. A woman needs, Food water and compliments.

Looks like I need improvement on my diet and my sex “drive.”

Today marks the first shot of week 6.

Doc

I just think I make sex too much of a production.
    hehe yeah, i know what you mean sometimes. sometimes its too much work for what its worth. sometimes when i'm not in the mood for all the bs, but i still wanna bone, i just touch her coochie and play with her clit till she gets wet...once wet, its boning time...

god damnit, now i'm horny and want my chica...=(

-- clocky

arrruken is offline New Member
    Hey everyone, Doc i just found your thread. Week 5 ends for me tommorow. Im taking 500mg/week enanthate for all who didnt know. Ive been around 192-3lbs consistently this week, and i started at 175. I see the same thing as youre describing Doc, Im gaining alot and people notice all the time, but its not as drastic as I thought. Either way Im still slim, not alot of water weight so I dont see any problem with me keeping the weight. My strength gains are pretty normal, little above average with what I was strong in already, but my arms are strengthing big time. Im adding like 10 lbs every week to whatever sets I did before, and my traps cant be stopped. My grip always dies before i can kill them, so I just do tons of sets, I think I need some straps or something.

Arrruken,

Yeah steady gains over explosive. I guess it’s better that way. No stretch marks for me. You’re going up that much on arms? I’m definitely not, and that’s one area I want to. Straps help a lot, but my forearms are tiny, and when I say tiny I am not being modest. They are the size of a girls. It’s PATHETIC.

Clock,

I don’t even want to play with her clit. I’d rather fall asleep and jerk off later. It’s that bad.

Doc

Yeah I think its because my arms were kinda weak when I started, mainly my biceps and shoulders, so they are catching up to the rest of me. Do you notice any of the "pump" during workouts? I dont know what its supposed to be, but I know every week Im adding more weight and I just keep going well after I think I should fail. It doesnt even hurt during the exercise, at all, its wierd because after I workout my muscles ache like I ran a marathon, but during it they dont mind at all.

Arrruken,

Yeah steady gains over explosive. I guess it’s better that way. No stretch marks for me. You’re going up that much on arms? I’m definitely not, and that’s one area I want to. Straps help a lot, but my forearms are tiny, and when I say tiny I am not being modest. They are the size of a girls. It’s PATHETIC.

Clock,

I don’t even want to play with her clit. I’d rather fall asleep and jerk off later. It’s that bad.

Doc
    LMAO...doc,your sense of humor is great

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    What brand of test and eq are yall using?

RT for ME, that's a rhyme

Straps help a lot, but my forearms are tiny, and when I say tiny I am not being modest. They are the size of a girls. It’s PATHETIC.
    welcome to the club. my wrists and forearms are extremely feminine (i.e. slim/slender/tiny like a girl's). i think its better than being a big nasty hairy type doode...=)

Quote Originally Posted by docholiday
    Clock,

holy crap! maybe you need to meet some new girls...=( thats really bad....=/

-- clocky

cant say the same for me bout the bitch forearms. Plus, I got some cool scars and a burn, I dont think those are very feminine.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Starting wk 5 of test enan 5--mg/wk, have been getting more powerful pumps, but I have been gaining fat too. No prob with water retention, but it so damn hard too eat that much, and I love to eat. I have always said if my diet was 10% better it would mean a world of difference. Gotta keep workin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Starting wk 5 of test enan 5--mg/wk, have been getting more powerful pumps, but I have been gaining fat too. No prob with water retention, but it so damn hard too eat that much, and I love to eat. I have always said if my diet was 10% better it would mean a world of difference. Gotta keep workin on it.
    This is the nightmare of BBing........EATING....It's brutal trying to put down 5000 cal ed...anyone who says it's easy is full of shit.........It is a full time job!!!You guy's keep it up....great job.....All the best...DB Sorry doc,didn't want to jack your thread,but just wanted to give everyone a little boost

DaBull,

You aint jackin shit my man! “Group Diary” tis the title of this little ditty.

So the story goes: “you put the keg in already?”

I forgot to tell ya’ll this one. We have a kegerator and it pumps beer quick and efficiently. NO leaks. 15lb tank, and it pumped out about 28-29 kegs before we went to get it filled and it had about 2lbs left in it.

So Saturday during the party, I left the bar where we sell shots for $1 to check on the keg. The second I get there it putters out. I open the door and disconnect it, toss the keg to the side, grab the other keg load it on and BAM it’s up and running. My housemate comes who was following me, and said, “shit you got that thing in already?” Then he yells to a group of girls standing near by, “that’s why he lifts.”

I just thought of that. It’s late, I just left that chic’s (the one I’m to lazy to cop a feel) room. I fell asleep again. HAHAHA. The thing is, she can rear up to me and spoon and for EVER my dick is hard. Still, no drive.

I’m in college damn it. It’s fertile environment. I live, sleep, “work” within a community of women my age. I haven’t even tapped the potential. Only tappin kegs.

Holla!

Chest day tomorrow, back to flat bench for another run, lets see.

Doc

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information