Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 1756
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: AR Hall of Shame Quotes.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ sure didnt look like it...its not like i took it out of context.....not very smart advice to give to a newbie imo ...btw i wasnt alone in not thinking it wasnt a joke ..obviously see the original thread ....oh and btw...keep the personal insults to yourself bro.... i at least kept you anon ..out of embarrasment for your horrible advice ..joke or not....once again being behind an anabolic keyboard make someone brave and they insult people they would think twice about insulting in person ...its cool bro....

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ive forgot more about training dieting and gear then you'll ever know. You should not be allowed to reproduce. People like you restock our population dumb mother fuc'rs.
    BG are you on Tren again....

I got what you were saying.....I thought it was funny...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    BG are you on Tren again....

I got what you were saying.....I thought it was funny...
    Anyone with a fuc'n half of a brain would.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Anyone with a fuc'n half of a brain would.
    How you been, havent seen you on much in awhile???

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ sure didnt look like it...its not like i took it out of context.....not very smart advice to give to a newbie imo ...btw i wasnt alone in not thinking it wasnt a joke ..obviously see the original thread ....oh and btw...keep the personal insults to yourself bro.... i at least kept you anon ..out of embarrasment for your horrible advice ..joke or not....once again being behind an anabolic keyboard make someone brave and they insult people they would think twice about insulting in person ...its cool bro....
    Its not cool, your just another retard newb running around like a fuc'n kid......."I think I found another HOS quote". "I did it guys!" Do you even train? Are you even 18? Just wait, your going to get to know me well.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    How you been, havent seen you on much in awhile???
    Good and you?? Been around a little, cant take thiese dumb ass newbs so I do post openly much, plus yes, you are correct, Im on tren so Im trying to stay on the dl.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ except the new guy who started the thread asking for advice and many other that read it....either way in my book it belongs here...if u were serious for obvious reasons and if not b/c its a shame u think telling a new guy info like that is funny....and save the hard ass routine and insults bro ....like i said the keyboard creates many a brave men.... READ MY PROFILE IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS>>I COULD BE CALLING YOU A NEWB IN THE REAL LIFE GAME BRO>>>>

Blog Entries
    Good and you?? Been around a little, cant take thiese dumb ass newbs so I do post openly much, plus yes, you are correct, Im on tren so Im trying to stay on the dl.
    I am doing pretty good, trying to keep from getting to damn fat over the holidays. It aint working though, so I will have some serious work to do next year.....

BG
    ^^^ except the new guy who started the thread asking for advice and many other that read it....either way in my book it belongs here...if u were serious for obvious reasons and if not b/c its a shame u think telling a new guy info like that is funny....and save the hard ass routine and insults bro ....like i said the keyboard creates many a brave men.... READ MY PROFILE IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS>>I COULD BE CALLING YOU A NEWB IN THE REAL LIFE GAME BRO>>>>
    Anybody can type what they want in a profile. If he were to research like he was told and said he was going to do he wouldnt be up for 3x ed injects. I love the way people call others keyboard tough guys, sorry real life right here thats why I have a hard time dealing with dick heads like you that have no worries because you will never meet me face to face.

BG
    I am doing pretty good, trying to keep from getting to damn fat over the holidays. It aint working though, so I will have some serious work to do next year.....
    Cut them carbs after those bad meals, your own sort of carb cycling lol.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    anyone who has followed any of BG's posts should have known he was joking. the OP of that thread hasn't displayed any sign that they will research themselves, they just want to be spoon fed.

Blog Entries
    Anybody can type what they want in a profile. If he were to research like he was told and said he was going to do he wouldnt be up for 3x ed injects. I love the way people call others keyboard tough guys, sorry real life right here thats why I have a hard time dealing with dick heads like you that have no worries because you will never meet me face to face.
    and who told him to research???(oh um me) Bro you could have put something to let him know u were kidding...u know it....your prob embarassed ...its all good ....everyone does/says something stupid here from time to time if this was your first...id say after 9,000 posts u were due...anyway my profile is VERY accurate and your tough guy talk i do find amusing ...r/t or here....maybe you could try being mature...admitting MAYBE u should let people know it was a joke ...and move on ...or is that too mature a thing to ask ? Or maybe u r tren 'd up i dunno ...but im pretty over it....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    anyone who has followed any of BG's posts should have known he was joking. the OP of that thread hasn't displayed any sign that they will research themselves, they just want to be spoon fed.
    look BIG i dont wanna upset the powers that be here...here is his response to my advice..i think he was looking into it..anyway like i said IM ready to let it go...my ego is fine:

Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ok bro heres the deal.....you have questions on several substances (winny/dball/hgh/suspension ...now test e and tesc c) id seriously go to the profiles section read them on each one...go to the stickies and read on cycles..... you may be an ex pro ball player but no one heres gonna be your Brian McNamee. Do some research ..put some ideas together and we'll help. Why should anyone work harder than you to figure out whats gonna be a good cycle for you? If you do that you will get good solid advice..ive seen it time and time again....
    That is the best response I have seen so far. All I needed was either info or direction on where to go. I will do just that. I could do without the McNamee references!!!!

Big
    I understand whot you are saying jimmy, my comments were based on the fact that the OP had already been advised to research, yet the threads he posts creates the impression that he hasn't done any.

Quote Originally Posted by Civic0 View Post
    No, thats stupid. . one will put weight on the other will try to cut it out . . . it;s like both compounds cancel each other out do some research and def. do not take both at the dame time
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Judging by your first two threads, you should take a bit of time to research beginner cycles and pct, then propose something logical and we will help you tweak it.
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    read up your question has been answered several times bro.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ i got ya bro ..as far as im concerned its h20 under the bridge at this point -

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by tyke1 View Post
    i have to do gear as im a fighter and have done it in the past before
    alrighty then

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Gzz BG.

A simple "it was a joke" would have been suffice.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to do this to the guy, but come on, are you dropping shots of tren into a glass of jager?

Quote Originally Posted by ad_2nv121 View Post
    hi there

i am thinking of doing a tren bomb cycle which consists of 2 tablets of tren bombs a day for 2 weeks and then taking 2 weeks off and taking milk thistle with it.

for PCT shall i use nolvadex or Tribulus (my mate said to use Tribulus)

WOT do you guys think, i have heard tren bombs are good to increase strength and mass size.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Tren Bombs, when is the roid store gonna carry em?

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    2 Tren bombs and a Clen & Tonic please.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Do they Test the water at that same place?

Blog Entries
    I should stay outta here i really should but i cant *L* another contribution found this evening:

Aromatizing steroids are amazing because they make you feel great.

ahhh i dunno.......

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I should stay outta here i really should but i cant *L* another contribution found this evening:
    ...or just not insult people that have funny colored names....

Blog Entries
    ^^^ or maybe not be an instigator and stir up shit that everyone has put behind them? Thats another option....
    I was comfortable with my putting that here....no malicious intent and it has been put in the past.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member

Aromatizing steroids are amazing because they make you feel great.

ahhh i dunno.......
    What? Is it so wrong that I like estrogen? I actually do like aromatizing steroids because of the water retention. Some guys don't like the look of it, but I don't mind it, and plus it makes me stronger and helps reduce injury. Hence why I feel amazing.
    Last edited by drummerofgod87; 01-06-2009 at 03:28 AM.

^^^ or maybe not be an instigator and stir up shit that everyone has put behind them? Thats another option....
    I was comfortable with my putting that here....no malicious intent and it has been put in the past.
    You brought it back up, here look... I'll quote you again:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    How can people forget about it and put it in the past when you bring it back up?

And how was I instigating anything? Instigating you? Is that a sore subject that you got torn a new one for trying to make fun of someone you shouldn't?

Blog Entries
    ^^^whatever bro...what are you like 12 years old??? anyway....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-06-2009 at 10:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Now this IS a coincidence i swear ....i saw the post first and laughed then the poster:

So you basically have two choices in your poll....

1) Tren, something you should never do on your own.......

Hmmm.... juicing, like having a drink, is now a social activity???? anyway

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Now this IS a coincidence i swear ....i saw the post first and laughed then the poster:

HAhahaha, this is the first time ive seen this thread, ive not stopped laughing. I need to stop reading the educational threads, and spend more time here......

HAHAHA!! typo man, ment to say "it's" own..

Gettin personal are we? I musta struck a nerve with you?

ME? I'm much older then 12. Too bad you have the comprehension and common sence of a 12yo and can't figure out what people are trying to say. I'll try sign language next time

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    ^^^whatever bro...what are you like 12 years old??? anyway....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post

ME? I'm much older then 12. Too bad you have the comprehension and common sence of a 12yo and can't figure out what people are trying to say. I'll try sign language next time
    will both of you quit it already, agree to disagree or whatever and let it be

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post

It is not personal at all. I think people should be able to laugh...even at themselves. In fact especially at themselves whether it be a typo , mistake, joke whatever. Hell ive even mistyped something ..later saw it in the same thread and suggested it belonged in the HOS! what the hell... And the ability to laugh at yourself over a typo or mistake or a joke doesnt have a damn thing to do with the color of your name or your post count for christs sake. Not sure what your issue is here bro? Im over it.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Dizz and Jimmy....both of you are ruining the HOS thread....please don't, it is my favorite thread. Can somebody bump the sustanon fighter thread so we can all have a good laugh and put all of this behind us???

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Dizz and Jimmy....both of you are ruining the HOS thread....please don't, it is my favorite thread. Can somebody bump the sustanon fighter thread so we can all have a good laugh and put all of this behind us???
    agreed
    stfu you 2

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    you want to see hos quotes? look up VISHUS, click on his name, then click on find all posts by vishus. Then all you have to do is take your pick! His advice is borderline dangerous, and very,.....how do i put this........stupid!

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Quote Originally Posted by charger619 View Post
    I dont care about the acne but can you point me in the right direction regarding the fishing trip my email is [email protected]
    Everyone Text this guy gross pictures ok LOL what and idiot lol

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    chalk another one up to winny

winni can i drink it?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    chalk another one up to winny

winni can i drink it?
    ha! that was just posted....that's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ljavy17 View Post
    I have never worked out legs. But they are pretty toned because of the cardio.
    Whats the Hairline?
    And yes I am in fact 170 to 175lbs and only 5.5" tall.
    Shooting for less than 15 percent BF in two more Weeks. Then Recover from this cycle and then its time for the ECA Stack.
    1 week of Winny. B4 anf After. Pics.

I thought this was funny. This guys on cycle and the only time he works legs is doing cardio WTF

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    1 week of Winny. B4 anf After. Pics.

I thought this was funny. This guys on cycle and the only time he works legs is doing cardio WTF
    Nevermind, gonna defend him partially.... nope, good post

Thread Information