Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What type of IT work?

I work in IT also and work from home one day a week. I only go in if a router/switch goes down or if a server takes a dump. I just VPN in and do what I would normally do in the office.
    I do planning and support. I've been searching IT job listings in Spain and I've found several consulting jobs that require reading and writing English.

I could get a consulting job there for a few months and see how things workout.

WOOHOO!!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Got a big argument yesterday. I feel like shit.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    with who?

damn that was nosey of me...sorry

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    damn that was nosey of me...sorry
    My bf. He's on vacation with friends. He's called me everyday since getting there and I kept my mouth shut about not liking the fact that he went. It was something planned before we met. Yesterday I exploded. I flipped out!

Carlos <--- Jealous and Possesive.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    My old job whenever I walked through reception the 2 women working there used to make comments about me. One day I was standing at the desk and the 2nd one walked up behind me and grabbed both cheeks and said "I just love your ass." I looked at her and said if I did that to you I would be fired.
    i want your job!

My bf. He's on vacation with friends. He's called me everyday since getting there and I kept my mouth shut about not liking the fact that he went. It was something planned before we met. Yesterday I exploded. I flipped out!

Carlos <--- Jealous and Possesive.
    it will be all good, i am sure things are fine

are all his other friends gay?

Every time he calls he says he misses me so much and wishes I was there. How much he loves me and he's faithful to me. Then tells me about all of the fucking parties he’s gone to with friends. And I’m getting more heated and more heated as I hear about the parties. After 4 days of this I snapped exploded and said a few nasty things. He got mad and hung up.

Carlos <--- Typical guy. Jealous and Possessive.

Every time he calls he says he misses me so much and wishes I was there. How much he loves me and he's faithful to me. Then tells me about all of the fucking parties he’s gone to with friends. And I’m getting more heated and more heated as I hear about the parties. After 4 days of this I snapped exploded and said a few nasty things. He got mad and hung up.

u fckd up alittle, being angry and pssesive never helps the situation, you will sort it out when he gets back

ehh...being jealous isn't a good thing. just trust him.

are all his other friends gay?
    Yes. All of his friends are gay and know about me. He showed them pictures so they know he’s serious with me. My issue… he told me he was going to visit friends and enjoy the beach. Not ****ing party 20 hours a day.

Before he stepped on the plane he called and said he loved me and would be faithful and would not do anything to risk losing me. I was actually total fine with him going. Then my fucking boys got in my head. Telling crazy shit and things they did when they were there. Saying that everyone goes there to get laid. After listening to hours of this shit I had crazy images in my head.

The shitty part he's there for another 5 days. As much shit as I talked I don't know if he'll call me from there again. I'm going to need xanax to survive the next 5 days.

hotstuff is offline Female Member

sorry if i'm sounding nosey....but why didn't you go with him? i mean even if it was something planned before you met he could still include you.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Carlos you have to let him be who he is. He's away on vacation and enjoying himself. He has called you and expressed his feelings so you have to trust and believe what he has said to you.

It can be trying in situations like this but try to keep your cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    u fckd up alittle, being angry and pssesive never helps the situation, you will sort it out when he gets back
    ehh...being jealous isn't a good thing. just trust him.
    Yeah, you are both right.
    Trust is a big issue for me. My ex *who's a member here* was a lying cheat. I know, they're 2 different people but shit... it's hard not to get pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    sorry if i'm sounding nosey....but why didn't you go with him? i mean even if it was something planned before you met he could still include you.
    Exactly! The deal is this was planned before we started dating. But that was one of the things that set me off. I didn't like him going without me. He's staying with friends who live there and it's a group. A bunch of guys crammed into 1 flat. And I've taken off so many days from work I couldn't take the time off to go.

First thing when he landed he calls me and says "It's beautiful here. The only thing missing is my baby. I love you and wish you were here. We'll have to plan a trip just for the 2 of us."

I thought it was a laid back, visiting friends beach trip. Not a party your ass off every day and night trip. That is REALLY what's getting to me. He calls me says he misses and loves me. Then tells me about the party that went from midnight-7am, then the after party in the morning after that. Then going to sleep, eating and heading to an all day pool party. I'm listening going uh huh, uh huh. Grinding my teeth.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 03-01-2006 at 11:18 AM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Trust is a big issue for me. My ex *who's a member here* was a lying cheat. I know, they're 2 different people but shit... it's hard not to get pissed off.

I know 3 gay ppl here, you biggerBri and Tock

is it one of those 2??

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    I know 3 gay ppl here, you biggerBri and Tock

is it one of those 2??
    Fuck no. He's 5'9" 240. Do a search. There are a lot more "of us" here than you think.

aren't you gay rob...??

Rob
    aren't you gay rob...??
    bitch please, im as straight as they come.

oh my bad just thought most canadians were....kidding.

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn lying cheats..I've had experiences with one of those. Ahh if ur gonna lie and cheat just break up..mannn I hate that sooo much.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    damn lying cheats..I've had experiences with one of those. Ahh if ur gonna lie and cheat just break up..mannn I hate that sooo much.
    He was a total douche. Didn't know shit about AS. While we were together it was the best he ever looked in his life thanks to me. For his birthday I gave him a few GH kits.

He got a new body and decided to share it with the world. I've seen picture after we broke up and he does not look good.

Lesson learned... Never help your bf look better. Keep em at home lookin' like shit.

chest6 is offline Banned
    You know, I think that was my downfall as well. I helped my ex gf lose like 10lbs (she wasnt fat in the first place, but she gained the "freshman 15") so she went around fvcking the whole school. Oh well, found out she was a slut..dammit

Rob
    He was a total douche. Didn't know shit about AS. While we were together it was the best he ever looked in his life thanks to me. For his birthday I gave him a few GH kits.

He got a new body and decided to share it with the world. I've seen picture after we broke up and he does not look good.

Lesson learned... Never help your bf look better. Keep em at home lookin' like shit.
    Its Rambo?!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    You know, I think that was my downfall as well. I helped my ex gf lose like 10lbs (she wasnt fat in the first place, but she gained the "freshman 15") so she went around fvcking the whole school. Oh well, found out she was a slut..dammit
    If you take someone who's never been in good shape and help them to look fantastic. They feel like their body is a new toy and they want to play with it and show it off.

The difference with Rolan is, he looked great when we met. He was natural when we met and when he decided to cycle he didn't ask me to help him find a source. That REALLY impressed me. He did everything on his own. That shows me I'm not being used for knowledge or for an AS hook up like my ex.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Its Rambo?!
    No. Rambo is hot as hell but straight and just a friend.

By the way, why do you care so much?

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    i think its a natural curiosity thing. i really wanna know too, i would just would feel disrespectful asking

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    Exactly! The deal is this was planned before we started dating. But that was one of the things that set me off. I didn't like him going without me. He's staying with friends who live there and it's a group. A bunch of guys crammed into 1 flat. And I've taken off so many days from work I couldn't take the time off to go.

First thing when he landed he calls me and says "It's beautiful here. The only thing missing is my baby. I love you and wish you were here. We'll have to plan a trip just for the 2 of us."

I thought it was a laid back, visiting friends beach trip. Not a party your ass off every day and night trip. That is REALLY what's getting to me. He calls me says he misses and loves me. Then tells me about the party that went from midnight-7am, then the after party in the morning after that. Then going to sleep, eating and heading to an all day pool party. I'm listening going uh huh, uh huh. Grinding my teeth.
    it would be different if you were able to go and he didn't invite you along...
    but since you had to work that couldn't be helped.
    Carlos what do you expect him to do?? just sit around and watch tv because you're not there?
    YOu know your situation with him alot better than I do...but if things are great between you then just be glad he's having a good time. I'm sure he's having fun, but the fact that he's calling you all the time and telling you how much he misses you shows that he's not just partying and forgetting about you.
    Personally I think that when you are in a great relationship, a trip anywhere is just not the same without your partner there. I bet he is feeling the same way. CALL HIM AND APOLOGIZE!

Rob
    No. Rambo is hot as hell but straight and just a friend.

By the way, why do you care so much?
    its picking my brain

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    CALL HIM AND APOLOGIZE!
    I'm banging my head against a wall because I can't call and apologize. He left in a hurry and left his cell phone at home. He's called me from pay phones and from his friend's cell. International calls, sometimes the number shows up but usually it shows up as private call. So I can't call his friends. The last thing he said to me is "why are you doing this, this is my vacation." *Click* They're all probably over there dogging me for what I said. I admit it was a very bad move on my part. I let my emotions get the best of me.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    sorry Carlos to hear that there bud.

sounds like he's wearin the pants in this relationship...and ur wearin the skirt.

maybe pull a little flipside on him ....

and by that I mean, say your having a great ol time here IF he calls ...that is.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    it happens to everybody like that man, dont think that you did something out of the ordinary. its easy to say let it go, but if that was my g/f i would be having a heart attack, whether or not i trust her. thats just a difficult situation to deal with. in my experience it usually blows over pretty easy, gay or not you are guys and have a guy's mind, so its not like you will hold onto the incident and file it away in that mental screw up rolodex a woman has!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    sounds like he's wearin the pants in this relationship...and ur wearin the skirt.
    No, it's not like that at all. Our relationship is pretty much 50/50 and he always tells me what he's doing and where he's going or asks me if I'm OK with it. And I let him know what I'm up to. We live in 2 different countries but talk a few times everyday. This is the first time I don't know what's going on and I think that's driving me nuts.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    [QUOTE=Carlos_E] I think that's driving me nuts.[/QUOTE]

and not the good kind either.....lol

ah....dont worry so much man.

see, the problem is that you have trust issues....you have to accept that. Once you do that, you'll be able to deal with the fact that you don't and REALLY won't know whats goin on or ever did go on.

but, if you let it eat you up (and not the good kind lol) your gonna end up doin what you did...and eventually create some ...if not more resentment and ill feelings.

just be the good person he wants you to be, and when he sees that.....you know what he'll be? a good person back...and that in turn will make you feel better and more secure.

and him...second guess the things you think are goin on....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    it happens to everybody like that man, dont think that you did something out of the ordinary. its easy to say let it go, but if that was my g/f i would be having a heart attack, whether or not i trust her. thats just a difficult situation to deal with. in my experience it usually blows over pretty easy, gay or not you are guys and have a guy's mind, so its not like you will hold onto the incident and file it away in that mental screw up rolodex a woman has!
    We've argued I think twice and both of us were over it the next day.

I'm American. It is not normal to see men hung and kiss. He threw a dinner for me to meet 10 of his closes friends and family and greeted each guy with a hug and kiss on the mouth. Each time I thought "what the fuck!" I was pissed off till I notice that they all did it, including his straight friends. Funny part, one of his straight friends hugged me and tried to kiss me and I was turning my head in every direction so he would miss my lips. That is just how they are over there. Two straight guys hugging and giving a kiss on the mouth is no big deal.

What caused an argument was the next day we were on the street and ran into his ex and he greeted his ex the same way. I flipped out, we argued, we were over it a few hours later.

uMm.....they give kisses on the mouth to greet each other? thought it was just every cheek.

[quote=Dally]
    I think that's driving me nuts.[/QUOTE]

and not the good kind either.....lol

ah....dont worry so much man.

see, the problem is that you have trust issues....you have to accept that. Once you do that, you'll be able to deal with the fact that you don't and REALLY won't know whats goin on or ever did go on.

but, if you let it eat you up (and not the good kind lol) your gonna end up doin what you did...and eventually create some ...if not more resentment and ill feelings.

just be the good person he wants you to be, and when he sees that.....you know what he'll be? a good person back...and that in turn will make you feel better and more secure.

and him...second guess the things you think are goin on....
    You are right. I wasn't thinking too much about the trip till I got around my so called 'friends." They pumped my head full of so much shit of what he probably is or may be doing. But some of these guys I know fit the gay stereotype. They're straight up whores. They assume everyone else is like them. They're idea of vacation includes sex. Doesn't matter if they have a bf or not.

uMm.....they give kisses on the mouth to greet each other? thought it was just every cheek.
    In Spain I saw both. Not just his group of friends but people on the street. I've seen guys hug and do both cheeks or one square on the mouth.

I met his sisters husband. As I'm introduced to the guy he had his hands on my shoulders, then my chest then my back. Then turns to Rolan and said Wow, you have a great looking bf. I'm standing there thinking "your sister's husband just felt me up!"

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    You really need to trust him. It can be hard sometime, but it`s very important in a relationship. How do you manage having a longdistance relationship while not trusting him?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information