Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    In my opinion once a cheater always a cheater.. i have major trust issues tho so maybe don't listen to me.. haha

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I would definetly confront the guy. If your avatar is your pic, trust me to an average guy you are intimidating as hell. Just you walking up to him in a wife beater and a pissed off face is going to make him want to shit himself. I would scare him a little bit and let him know that you know what happened and that you aren't a fool. However it doesn't mean you have to injure him. That will just lead to more shit that you have to deal with. Get in his face and let him know that he is lucky you are so in control of yourself now but if it ever happens again the control wont be the same. Of course I would then wait a few months and send a anonymous letter to his wife explaining all that happened. Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold, but you don't have to go to jail for it

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know you want to seek answers everywhere you can, but the one person who is going through the exact same thing is your wife! If you really need someone to talk to, she probably knows more than anyone how you feel. You should use these emotions to either make a connection with her and become closer or use it as an escape. If you save it for later, it will only bring pain. If you continue to communicate with her about this, even argue, it is keeping it all at the surface and allow you to at least acknowledge the pain you each caused the other. The pain you feel now is what should make you strong enough to say no to the next temptation you experience. The more you communicate with your wife about this understanding, the more she will trust you are thinking of her. Many men have the luxery of healing relationships if we try. Women are used to dealing with men who at some point just dont give a fu*k anymore and are not even willing to try. The fact that you are asking us our opinion shows you care. If you show her the same emotions you can heal this relationship

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell his wife. If you can, tell everyone. His and her parents, their friends, boss and co-workers, ect. Make his life miserable by letting everyone know what scum he is.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Personally I wouldnt stay in a relationship like that. As much as you both say you care about each other your still out with other ppl. When your married you pass up the gimmes.

meathead33 is offline New Member
    Hey man i repect the fact you are working shit out, but dog im the kinda of motherfukr you got to pay a visit. maybe not fuk him up but to say you see how lucky you are this is and alway will be done! Then if he fuks up you know what to do. A little warning goes a long way. my opionion. im also not very laid back so.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information