Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is she cheatin?

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    it worked well for him right? i mean restraining orders are just another way of saying i love you!!!

or you could to the tai approach, get into all black full ninja suit and jump from building to building following her all stealth. that is a fool proof plan!
    http://www.askaninja.com/ here's a site to learn all the in-depth info on being a ninja. this plan is fool-proof! just watch the vids and you'll be on your way to ninja'ing in no time! don't forget to bring your shuriken to throw at both their throats right before they kiss! kiss of death baby!!!

ok, in all seriousness... other than my advice that i gave in a prior post a while ago, you may want to just have a talk with her. sit her down and ask her what's going on. ask her why the sudden change and if everythings ok. just be calm about it and ask her if there's any problems to just let you know. a big key to getting her to open up is something along the lines of telling her you want to make sure to at least keep the friendship if there's any problems with what you have now. that alone may make her open up, realizing you think that's where things are headed and if she truly valued the friendship prior to the relationship, that should get the truth out of her.

at least by honestly confronting her you come out as the better person here. if that doesn't matter much to you, then on the other hand this will almost certainly send her on a huge guilt-trip later down the road for being dishonest.

in the meantime, you can still do the other suggestions i had mentioned as well.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You feel this way for a reason, and you should not be scared to ask her why she did not answer her phone.

I agree with Kate, any time I have not trusted my instincts in a relationship...i've been burnt.

I would just ask her why she is not answering her phones and share my concerns. Ask her how she feels…if everything is alright and eventually you’ll end up getting to the point were you can just tell her you feel something is going on.

Or you can just drop hints, when she is on her way out the door to the dentist, tell her not to suck any dick today.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    Or you can just drop hints, when she is on her way out the door to the dentist, tell her not to suck any dick today.
    nice. i wouldn't play games though, as if she is playing games and you play back, nothing good can come from it. when someone is playing you and you honestly, openly, and calmy confront them on it, it usually resolves it.

maybe beforehand try to get some "naughty" pics of her, or run your webcam and get some video without her knowing. that way, revenge can be sweet as hell as you post nude pics of her all over the web. i'm a very compassionate and understanding person, but i can also be a spiteful bastard out of sheer amusement. well, i guess it teaches the person not to pull a stunt like that on anyone again as well, seeing the potential backfire of their actions. just something to think about. enjoy.

I agree, revenge in this situation is the way to think, plan for it. A short story for you I read about awhile back.

It is a true story, the guy was on Jay Leno before, some things may not be 100% accurate but the jest of it is the same.

A gentleman was suspecting his “to be wife” of cheating on him with his best friend. He trusted his instincts, setup cameras in his house to check.

Sure enough, they were messing around; he got them in the act. Now most guys would immediately do 1 of 2 things.

1. Flip the **** out

2. Be really hurt, upset and not know what to do/think.

This is a truly smart man, smarter than his emotions though. He went on with the wedding. He let her parents pay 32k for the wedding. He then sat at the front table at the reception, called for a toast.

He stood up….he got everyone’s attention. He stated: “I took the time to place a gift for everyone attending under your seats, if you would pull them out and look at them now”. They all pulled out an envelope and opened it together….it was of the bride ****ing his best friend. The entire families saw it, he then turned to his bride and said “**** you” and turned to his best friend and said “**** you too” and walked out. He had an annulment filed the next day then.

That my friends is victory.

I agree, revenge in this situation is the way to think, plan for it. A short story for you I read about awhile back.

It is a true story, the guy was on Jay Leno before, some things may not be 100% accurate but the jest of it is the same.

A gentleman was suspecting his “to be wife” of cheating on him with his best friend. He trusted his instincts, setup cameras in his house to check.

Sure enough, they were messing around; he got them in the act. Now most guys would immediately do 1 of 2 things.

1. Flip the **** out

This is a truly smart man, smarter than his emotions though. He went on with the wedding. He let her parents pay 32k for the wedding. He then sat at the front table at the reception, called for a toast.

He stood up….he got everyone’s attention. He stated: “I took the time to place a gift for everyone attending under your seats, if you would pull them out and look at them now”. They all pulled out an envelope and opened it together….it was of the bride ****ing his best friend. The entire families saw it, he then turned to his bride and said “**** you” and turned to his best friend and said “**** you too” and walked out. He had an annulment filed the next day then.

that is priceless.

what i don't get though is why she still went through with the wedding if she was getting ones dumped off in her by another man? that just doesn't make sense?

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member

1. Flip the **** out

DAM

Finally got ahold of her and told her I needed to see her....The b**** tried to tell me sunday??? WTF this is supposed to be my girl???
    Of course I aint takin that S***. Told her that I would rephrase....Need to see you stat!!!!!! and she's on her way.
    I am feeling the best thing to do is not to play games...Like Ascedant said calmly confront her....If she denies she better be tellin the truth cuz its game on.
    Now what size ninja suit do I need...Ha ha ha ha

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

1. Flip the **** out

What I like is that he kept his dignity by not shouting and carrying on...he very calmly got revenge.

What this man has done is paint a clearly forecasted picture and put dignity and respect around the phrase:

“Revenge is a dish best served cold”

Everyone has to take their hats off to him as he was able to put his emotions to the side and think with his head.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    What this man has done is paint a clearly forecasted picture and put dignity and respect around the phrase:

“Revenge is a dish best served cold”

Everyone has to take their hats off to him as he was able to put his emotions to the side and think with his head.
    that story is ****ing beautiful...Suprised he was able to keep a smile on his face through the entire ceremony into the reception...I'd love to hear what the best friend and ex-wife said to him when he left...I cant imagine everyone kept quiet and didnt say a word, the family had to have said something... 32g's out of her parents pocket really hits em where it hurts, thats such a better revenge then flippin out and basically just breaking up...I love it, your friend is my idol...

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie1974
    Finally got ahold of her and told her I needed to see her....The b**** tried to tell me sunday??? WTF this is supposed to be my girl???
    Of course I aint takin that S***. Told her that I would rephrase....Need to see you stat!!!!!! and she's on her way.
    I am feeling the best thing to do is not to play games...Like Ascedant said calmly confront her....If she denies she better be tellin the truth cuz its game on.
    Now what size ninja suit do I need...Ha ha ha ha
    I can send you A one size fit's all multie use ninja hood just up date us when you finish talking to her.

Good luck!!

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    I feel for ya man...it sucks when you feel like something is up but there's no in your face proof....my first wife was a cheating whore and I wish I could go back in time and at the first inclination of something get rid of her ass. It's just not worth the stress on your mind and your body. I'm now remarried and man what a refreshing differnce to be able to trust the person you are with. My advice is if there isn't any proof then don't sweat it. Believe me if something is up it will eventually come to light. No point in stressing your body, releasing cortisol and losing sleep and muscle over it. If you can't relax and she's not talking just get rid of her. Life is too short and there are way too many women out there to be sweating this one!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    if she doesnt reassure you enough to forget about it, then f*ck her off mate. like kate said, they are called instincts for a reason, stick by them. yes if she is gonna cheat, there is nothing you can do to stop her, and, i suggest if you are the faithful type, and are looking for someone who is faithful to you, then get rid ASAP

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    The truth will show itself in due time, and will set you free one way or the other. Unfortunately communication isn't a hot topic with many people these days. It IS wise to speak with her if you're feeling she is avoiding you, however there is no telling how she will take it (wether she will understand your concern or be offended)

I would suggest being patient and not working yourself up over this because it may do only bad things for you. So DO NOT WORRY. In some short time when you two are together, you can bring it up, but do not attack her when you speak. The worse thing she can do is give you bad news. So be ready, but not expecting bad news. Don't work yourself up because this can cause trouble that does not currently exist.

So far, as I see it, you're looking too much into it. Worrying is giving you something to do, but it's not going to get you anywhere. You're simply magnifying this situation in your mind. If i were to say "She's going to the dentist to get 'drilled'" you would take that as possible event, however it is not true, I simply suggested it. It's very easy to fuel yourself with these things. There is no need to be hurt until it's fact only, which none of this is.

We good, buddy?
    Last edited by SnaX; 06-10-2006 at 01:04 AM.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    P.S. Relax =)

Mizfit is offline Banned
    update

Just t is offline Junior Member

1. Flip the **** out

Wow thats one to remember!!!!!

Just t is offline Junior Member
    dude! i would just leave it for abit if she carrys on for much longer just leave her, your obviously not happy! and if you dont use rubbers! start using them!

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    ok, in all seriousness... other than my advice that i gave in a prior post a while ago, you may want to just have a talk with her. sit her down and ask her what's going on. ask her why the sudden change and if everythings ok. just be calm about it and ask her if there's any problems to just let you know. a big key to getting her to open up is something along the lines of telling her you want to make sure to at least keep the friendship if there's any problems with what you have now. that alone may make her open up, realizing you think that's where things are headed and if she truly valued the friendship prior to the relationship, that should get the truth out of her.

at least by honestly confronting her you come out as the better person here. if that doesn't matter much to you, then on the other hand this will almost certainly send her on a huge guilt-trip later down the road for being dishonest.

in the meantime, you can still do the other suggestions i had mentioned as well.
    This is exactly what you need to do I could not say it any better myself, If she cares about you then she will get scared your losing interest and open up... if not then you have your answer.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    dude just ask her, not rocket science.
    if she LIKES you, she'll be HAPPY you asked and that her fidelity is valued by you cause shell know she can expect the same in return.
    if your just occupying time in her life, and she has something to hide, she'll get slick, might throw a kiniption fit, and at that moment you calmy say, "listen i dont think this is working out.. you need to leave."

the difficulty isnt knowing what to do.. its standing up and actually doing it..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    if you have suspicions there are 2 common things with that...

1) if you are doubting her then she probably is cheating on you
    2) if she's not cheating on you, then you don't trust her, in which might as well break up with her anyway.
    Exactly, if I didn't trust my GF 100% I would not be with her. I broke up with my last one over "could be cheating?" Sure enough, she was, only I was the other guy. She was cheating on her boyfriend with me. What a **** she was.

Drama, Drama, Drama....
    Well, It seems that I "hurt" her and she pulled away...Her teeth were hurting her and she expected me to be more sympathetic. Ok Ill give her that one, and although she not the type to show pain she did have two root canals. I do think the tooth thing was legit.
    It is bothering me that she did'nt anwser her phone for several hours and she often does'nt pick up her phone when I'm around??? Several things dont add up, but Im going to let it ride for now. Ill keep my ears open, if its any thing It will show up.

Ive got to hand it to you guys (and Mizfit) While its tempting to go Albert Bell on her, its so much easier to tell her my concerns and know that if she thinks anything of us she will be concerned also....Your exactly right, feeling are for a reason and above whatever she may be doing (or not) if Im feeling insecure about this and shes not concerned than the relationshipis not worth it.

Life's to Short

Thanks.....I will consider myself schooled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    dude just ask her, not rocket science.
    if she LIKES you, she'll be HAPPY you asked and that her fidelity is valued by you cause shell know she can expect the same in return.
    if your just occupying time in her life, and she has something to hide, she'll get slick, might throw a kiniption fit, and at that moment you calmy say, "listen i dont think this is working out.. you need to leave."

the difficulty isnt knowing what to do.. its standing up and actually doing it..
    well, that's not always true in all cases. this may apply to some women, but other women may throw a fit simply cause by talking with them about the situation you may make them feel as if you don't trust them. to some women that alone would be plenty enough for them to throw a fit. so, i don't think that would necessarily determine anything. it's very individualized depending on the woman.

Drama, Drama, Drama....
    Well, It seems that I "hurt" her and she pulled away...Her teeth were hurting her and she expected me to be more sympathetic. Ok Ill give her that one, and although she not the type to show pain she did have two root canals. I do think the tooth thing was legit.
    It is bothering me that she did'nt anwser her phone for several hours and she often does'nt pick up her phone when I'm around??? Several things dont add up, but Im going to let it ride for now. Ill keep my ears open, if its any thing It will show up.

Ive got to hand it to you guys (and Mizfit) While its tempting to go Albert Bell on her, its so much easier to tell her my concerns and know that if she thinks anything of us she will be concerned also....Your exactly right, feeling are for a reason and above whatever she may be doing (or not) if Im feeling insecure about this and shes not concerned than the relationshipis not worth it.

Life's to Short

well good to hear everything seems alright. now did she ever mention the root canal deal to you, cause i don't ever remember you mentioning that to us? if she didn't, then it doesn't make sense that she would be upset that you weren't sympathetic about something she never even told you about.

well regardless, wish you all the best bro and if anymore problems arise, you know where to come to.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I hope all turns out well... but in my honest opinion... its still shady... if you guys are seriously dating and are close... most girls would want the emotional support when goin through anything that may cause pain or change emotion.... All the girls ive dated, high maintanence(sp?) or emotionally strong all wanted the comfort of their guy by their side when they go through sh!t like that... All girls I even know would want a guy to count on because they like that security.... and she is leaving you in the dark...

Ill admit, I always assume the worst, but most times the hunch is right... PRIME EXAMPLE... I started a thread on dating outside my race... I hate titles so Ill just say we were dating, but we were close as shit although I still kept one eye open to reality because this girl, who was raised strict and follows strict beliefs only had ONE bf before me and they were supposed to get married, it was her only sexual partner, BLAH BLAH BLAH, so obviously feelings like that are hard to let go of...

SO, I tried to be understanding, but after I called her house two nights in a row after she got outta work and her roommate(brother) said she never came home and she canceled our plans for dinner and a movie... I CUT THAT SH!T off because my assumption is past emotions caught up to her and shes letting herself get emotionally hurt again by her EX... YES, their may be valid reasons and yes I really care for this person... but im not going to take the chance of letting myself get hurt more and lied too.... Ill live with the possibility I was wrong and fcked up a good thing, because I know atleast ill never have the chance of gettin cheated on and getting hurt

Point is... ditch her and move on

EKLM is offline New Member
    Man, you better do your homework dog these days being in a relationship is big risk all by itself. That defitnetley sounds a little funny.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    How old is she and how old r u?

Sorr not sure we dealt with that am im on my way to the gym.. but will check it out when i get bak

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Drama, Drama, Drama....

Life's to Short

Dude this really sucks, you obviously really like this girl and want to be able to trust her without any doubts. I'll admit, the phone thing is sketchy. I know because when I didn't answer my phone around a guy (wouldn't be a bf cause I don't cheat, just if I was seeing someone) it was probably because another guy was calling. If it wasn't, and I just didn't want to talk to the person I would tell him who was calling and check the message too... because if there's nothing to hide, you want the person to know that.

On the other hand, I'm not a very trusting person myself. So when I have doubts about a person's faithfulness, I usually just get out of it and trust my instinct. Better safe then sorry is what I think. I'mnot syaing this is a good way of doing things either... just my experience that has probably save me a lot of heart ache.

Good luck...

well good to hear everything seems alright. now did she ever mention the root canal deal to you, cause i don't ever remember you mentioning that to us? if she didn't, then it doesn't make sense that she would be upset that you weren't sympathetic about something she never even told you about.

well regardless, wish you all the best bro and if anymore problems arise, you know where to come to.
    and now for the rest of the story........
    She mentioned that her tooth hurt and that she was going to the dentist...The first dentist took xrays, gave pain meds and sent her on her way. This is when she decided to go to the dentist that did the work origionally, which happens to be 2 hours away, and the town her x lives in. That dentist apparently saw a growing shadow (infection), gave her the old xrays and sent her home. She takes the the to a local orthodontist that decides she needs a root canal ASAP. So the root canal came about sudden and unexpected, which seemed kind of ood as the story was unfolding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    How old is she and how old r u?

Sorr not sure we dealt with that am im on my way to the gym.. but will check it out when i get bak
    She is 24 I am 32. We are both professional students (and study lots!!!) which is why we normally spend so much time together. It starts to seem odd when she runs off when we both have a national exam comming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Katelette81
    Dude this really sucks, you obviously really like this girl and want to be able to trust her without any doubts. I'll admit, the phone thing is sketchy. I know because when I didn't answer my phone around a guy (wouldn't be a bf cause I don't cheat, just if I was seeing someone) it was probably because another guy was calling. If it wasn't, and I just didn't want to talk to the person I would tell him who was calling and check the message too... because if there's nothing to hide, you want the person to know that.

On the other hand, I'm not a very trusting person myself. So when I have doubts about a person's faithfulness, I usually just get out of it and trust my instinct. Better safe then sorry is what I think. I'mnot syaing this is a good way of doing things either... just my experience that has probably save me a lot of heart ache.

Good luck...

Thankx Katelette,
    I had those instinctual feelings about my first gf (a long time ago) and found out she was cheating. I have not had them with any of my others since (I am 99.9% sure they were faithful), so I know it is'nt me.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    I got a funny feeling about this....doing things that she normaly does'nt do, like hanging with her sister all day....going to 3 dentist appointments (one 2 hours out of town) for a sore tooth and now not anwsering her phone.

would you
    1. confront her
    2. be patient and see what happens
    3. drop her like a hot penny

dentist appointments only happen once every 6 months... and you always go to the same dentist. seems pretty shady to me bro.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    dude, do what any repsectable guy would do. get a buddies car and tail her!
    Thays it, or pay someone to tail her, in my own experience once i get that felling im 99% right..Dont question her just let her hang herself sooner or later she will start getting real sloopy, then BANG !! CAP HER FVCKIN ASS...

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

stuball is offline Banned
    She is 24 I am 32. We are both professional students (and study lots!!!) which is why we normally spend so much time together. It starts to seem odd when she runs off when we both have a national exam comming up.
    Dude shes 24 and your 32, forget it she will be clubbin, youll be nappin..8 years is a big difference, and at 24 she just startin to test the waters, anyway good luck, hope it works out for ya...

Icon is offline Junior Member
    While its tempting to go Albert Bell on her
    Hey, anyone who says they're tempted to go "Albert Belle" on someone has got to be good folk in my book. Best of luck in getting your relationship figured out, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    hahaha

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    well, that's not always true in all cases. this may apply to some women, but other women may throw a fit simply cause by talking with them about the situation you may make them feel as if you don't trust them. to some women that alone would be plenty enough for them to throw a fit. so, i don't think that would necessarily determine anything. it's very individualized depending on the woman.
    individualized with short tempered lunatics that i wouldnt want anything to do with it in the first place. i would never make the decision to be with someone who didnt possess the ability to talk about sensitive issues in a mature manner. it has a lot to do with the man and the caliper of women hes willing to accept in his life, and how he trains her to treat him in the relationship. for me, a women finds out quick, if she even thought about throwing a fit over some shit like that shed be gone. so as individualized as your woman may be, when shes with you, its no longer individualized, but an issue that collectively exists between 2 people. nothing else to it.

test=magic is offline Associate Member
    Nice....
    aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahha hah......ima a crazy bf to begin with.....i think sometimes i feel so guilty about things ive done behind my gf back that it ef's with my head and dont trust a word my girl tells me someimtes....but i just think to myself godforbid she ever does anything and may god be the only one to recognize the man after i beat his ass with my bare hands....but my girls housewife material.......heres one of the smartest saying ever....seen it with my own eyes and have seen other men cry......"You can't turn a HOE into a housewife" so if she was a HOE when u started messing or whatevr with her that filthy habit will follow her forevr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information