Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    chest6 is offline Banned
    The female friends I have..most have either had feelings for me at some point or the other way around. I have a few that are true friends but not many.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Coming from an attractive female...I think it's tough. I find that every guy just wants to either sleep with me....or...they want a relationship and are friggen clingy!

But, never inbetween. My ex and I are just friends..and I don't have ANY sexual feelings toward him.
    I have one good friend whom I ride with....but, nothing...nada...zilch! I don't find him physically attractive.

I think it's possible, I don't care how close we are....if I dont find him attractive...I just couldn't bring myself to cross that line. HMMM...but, this from a females perspective.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Coming from an attractive female...I think it's tough. I find that every guy just wants to either sleep with me....or...they want a relationship and are friggen clingy!

But, never inbetween. My ex and I are just friends..and I don't have ANY sexual feelings toward him.
    I have one good friend whom I ride with....but, nothing...nada...zilch! I don't find him physically attractive.
    I think it's possible, I don't care how close we are....if I dont find him attractive...I just couldn't bring myself to cross that line. HMMM...but, this from a females perspective.
    You said it in that first line. You are friends b/c YOU don't like HIM, but if you gave him a tiny window, he'd be ON IT!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

sorry I just thought of that in a different way (like I'm not the only one )

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    sorry I just thought of that in a different way (like I'm not the only one )
    Was only a matter of time before someone was all over that one!

Just for the record...and so everyone knows...I refer to riding my Kawi..ZX 636..THATS ALL!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Was only a matter of time before someone was all over that one!

Just for the record...and so everyone knows...I refer to riding my Kawi..ZX 636..THATS ALL!
    Well duhh it just sounded better my way

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Any girl that I'm friends with is one that I was trying to get on that didn't work out.

A girl that udnerstands that I want to fvck her but keeps me at a bay in a nice way and still will be friendly is definitely a cool girl. I show respect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Any girl that I'm friends with is one that I was trying to get on that didn't work out.

A girl that udnerstands that I want to fvck her but keeps me at a bay in a nice way and still will be friendly is definitely a cool girl. I show respect for that.

Definately....because I mostly hang with the guys..I absolutely keep my feelings at a cool...no matter what! Than; when I gain the respect I deserve from them all...hehe...I swoop in and claw the unsuspecting young one!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately....because I mostly hang with the guys..I absolutely keep my feelings at a cool...no matter what! Than; when I gain the respect I deserve from them all...hehe...I swoop in and claw the unsuspecting young one!
    Wow, good to know! You need to teach some lessons to the girls I know...

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    When I yousta provide recreational refreshment all the chiks were my friends but when all that came crashing down nobody's your friend.But the one chik that I was friends with she didn't know me from being the party provider and we got pretty close but after a while we both wanted more of each other,but sometimes when you get to close it becomes a problem.But honestly she was probably the coolest female I ever known,havn't spoke to her since I fuked up my life thow I guess I was to humilliated to face her
    Sometimes when you feel you have everything you really don't have shit until you become humble and except the fact that your not better then every one else and "The easy ride always comes to an end"painfull reality,Ignorance was bliss.

She just might of been the one
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 08-22-2006 at 04:17 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    IM YOUNG!!!!!!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    There are a few girls that I am friends with, but we dont hang out ALL the time, or call each other oall the time. Just once every week or two, and we hang out usually jsut in a group. I jsut talk to them a lot about issues going on in my life where I may need a female perspective. I do have one CLOSE female friend, but she has expressed b4 that she has been in love with me since 7th grade..and still is. Unfortunately, I am not really attracted to her though, But she is the coolest chick I have ever met, thats why I stay so close to her eventhough I do not like ehr in that way...she accepts it and is cool with it too, so it works out ok...for now at least, but at times it can get a little wierd.

The only TRUE female freinds I have are my two sisters. They are cool as shit and my best friends in the whole world. I could hang out with them all the time like htey were my boys.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe men and women can be just friends, i have women that are just friends to me and i dont want to jump them.

But there are many men and many women for that case, its not really possible for them to be just friends.
    Must be hormone thing..

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    I am 'Just friends' with two girls... One i used to date, it was long distance, we got along great, but decided it'd be easier to split up and be friends... So far, so good. When were both single and we see eachother, we still have casual sex, but it really hasnt made anything akward between us, even when one of us is attached and we arent having sex.

The other turns me on like crazy, I want to **** her 6 ways from sunday, But I know I have no chance (she has a husband and daughter) and we get along great.

I dont think I could be friends with a woman im not attracted to honestly. I have no interest in metting peoople who dont do it for me.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator

I dont think I could be friends with a woman im not attracted to honestly. I have no interest in metting peoople who dont do it for me.
    I agree with u here - which is why i still think mena nd women cant be just friends - always soem sort of attraction

stik is offline Junior Member
    I agree w/u Mizfit. I have had friends that were girls and I respected them enuff to not make a move, but eventually they would then I would take them.
    Now the only girl-friend I have is my Daughter, she's cool.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have quite afew female friends, off the top of my head, there are only 2 that i can honestly say there is nothing there apart from friendship. one of those i was in a brief 3 month relationship with when i was 17, never slept with her though, but, i guess we have already been down the relationship path before, and it wasnt right. and the other i have grown up with since i was about 6 or 7 years old, so she is like a sister. the others, either id fvck them if it was just abit of fun, or theyd fvck me for abit of fun lol. to meet a girl now, and be friends with her without there being any kind of sexual motive, i believe its a possibility

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    do you think men and women can be just friends?

Personally i haven't ever really experience a true friendship with a guy.. One always want more than the other - discuss
    .. they can and they do.

i noticed the only time it cant happen is when one of the people are insecure. a lot of times if the girls attractive the guy will eventually try to persue something more. if she comply's, than chances for friendship after a sexual relationship become much more unlikely.
    if she rejects his advances, a lot of men, who are insecure despite how confident they seem on the surface, will get revenge by cutting off all ties. like "ill show this bitch, if she doesnt wanna have sex ill get revenge by not even being her friend, and than she'll give in and have sex with me".
    but yeh friendships do work, if both the people are truley secure in themselves, even if thier attracted to each other. most of the time its the man who f**cks it up though from my experience.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Only if I'm not attracted. If attracted = I wanna touch dah hineys.

I agree with u here - which is why i still think mena nd women cant be just friends - always soem sort of attraction
    theres more than one type of attraction, you can be attracted to someone purely as a friend, or strictly as a lover. im friends with plenty of attractive and nonattractive girls, just because i love women doesnt mean i have to f*ck them, and i expect the same type of self control from them.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    a friend of mine has many girl-friends like that who he has not had sex with, yet

most of his girls know that he has a special relationship with one certain girl and they are jealous of it. But on the whole they are fairly diplomatic about it. None of the girls are friends with each other because they all compete for him. I dunno if he calls them 'friends' though

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    .. they can and they do.

i noticed the only time it cant happen is when one of the people are insecure. a lot of times if the girls attractive the guy will eventually try to persue something more. if she comply's, than chances for friendship after a sexual relationship become much more unlikely.
    if she rejects his advances, a lot of men, who are insecure despite how confident they seem on the surface, will get revenge by cutting off all ties. like "ill show this bitch, if she doesnt wanna have sex ill get revenge by not even being her friend, and than she'll give in and have sex with me".
    but yeh friendships do work, if both the people are truley secure in themselves, even if thier attracted to each other. most of the time its the man who f**cks it up though from my experience.
    But thats the whole point. Someone always wants more. I dont think anyone here is arguing that they are too insecure to have a girl as a friend. Sure I have friends that are girls, but at some point or another one of us will start to develop feelings for the other...how is that showing insecurity? Its called being human and having a normal sexual interest.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    But thats the whole point. Someone always wants more. I dont think anyone here is arguing that they are too insecure to have a girl as a friend. Sure I have friends that are girls, but at some point or another one of us will start to develop feelings for the other...how is that showing insecurity? Its called being human and having a normal sexual interest.
    Exactly

and i am not talking about a hi and bye friend - im speaking on a very close level

Pazienza is offline New Member
    It does not work. In these situations one of the "friends" is attracted to the other.

I have a friend that was a girl and she was my best friend for 3 years I also had a girlfriend at the same time. One day things happened and I made out with my friend that was a girl and that kept happening, to this day my girlfriend doesnt know about it. Yeah I am an assbag. But I didnt mean for it to happen.

So eventually my best friend and I got really attached to each other, that we would get jealous if either one talked about their S/O or talked about the opposite sex. And I started hanging out with my best friend more than my girlfriend.

I am still stuck in the situation.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

Personally i haven't ever really experience a true friendship with a guy.. One always want more than the other - discuss

i agree that if a guy and a girl are friends, then its very likely that eventually someone is gonna start liking the other as more than a friend. but imo the best relationships start off as good friendships. its really too bad when the feeling isnt mutual though, cause then things get complicated, and sometimes very awkward

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pazienza
    It does not work. In these situations one of the "friends" is attracted to the other.

I have a friend that was a girl and she was my best friend for 3 years I also had a girlfriend at the same time. One day things happened and I made out with my friend that was a girl and that kept happening, to this day my girlfriend doesnt know about it. Yeah I am an assbag. But I didnt mean for it to happen.

So eventually my best friend and I got really attached to each other, that we would get jealous if either one talked about their S/O or talked about the opposite sex. And I started hanging out with my best friend more than my girlfriend.

I am still stuck in the situation.
    i hate choosing but if i were you i might wanna try and settle the situation right now before it blows up

but thats just me...

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i can only speak for myself but i cant have a female as just a friend cuz there's always gonna be sexual tension between us, unless she's ugly or fat

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

I do. I have some girls that I just hang out with and are friends with and some that i get a little more from I think you need both.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    you can be just friends, if one of them is ugly.
    or both.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    So Mizzy...if you and I both agree that V for Vendetta sucked...and we both agree that guys and girls cannot be friends...does that mean YOU LIKE ME?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    you can be just friends, if one of them is ugly.
    or both.
    It's true. Eventually someone will cross the line if both people are good looking.

I've never had a female friend who was good looking, that I didn't hit on atleast once.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    So Mizzy...if you and I both agree that V for Vendetta sucked...and we both agree that guys and girls cannot be friends...does that mean YOU LIKE ME?

I've heard very good things about u

U seem alirght

Of course its normal to have sexual interest. But where the insecurity comes to play is in the balance of emotional needs vs. physical needs. When you have a deep emotional connection with someone of the opposite sex and you know you've found a great friend who is loyal to you and will stick around through thick and thin, that is NEVER worth trading for a quick ****.

And how it usually works is one person is completely emotionally satisfied and the other person because of thier lower esteem has this bottomless pit of emotion. BECAUSE they have low esteem they need to seek things other than emotion to fill that void. All i know is the only guys i really see who have lifelong friendships with attractive women are guys who are extremely confident. They are secure in thier initial decision to keep a hotty as a friend because they see, know and are SECURE that this person will benefit them more as a friend and ONLY as a friend. They are secure in the fact that they themselves are worth having a friend who will stick around, not arise any insecure notion that thier friendship will not last and lead them to think they might as well take advantage of the situation while they still can.

Secure guys have options with women. Insecure guys dont, which is why the second they make a friend with a female they are trying to trap them into a relationship (same goes for women)
    Secure guys realize that sex is wonderful but theres a reason why he chose to be her friend and not her lover in the first place. Simply because they have more to offer each other as friends.
    Secure guys are usually smarter, able to identify mates as mates and friends as friends and not become incongruent or confused as to why they made this decision. Some people get horny, and so overtaken with emotion that they fail to remember why they set boundaries with particular people and need to break those boundaries to realize why they existed in the first place. Insecure people are famous for doing this.
    Secure guys have self-control, insecure guys dont.
    Secure guys realize its 'healthy' and 'natural' to have interests like sex, but they also realize its 'healthy' and 'natural' to have interest for friends as friends and ONLY friends, because if you cant be friends with an attractive girl because you use the "its natural" justification to repeatedly attempt ****ing them than you should have just done it from the gecko and not wasted 2 years befriending her to do it.
    Insecure guys usually lack the aggressivness to persist past friends stage and to go for what they really want.
    Insecure guys will become friends with a girl strictly with the intentions of someday ****ing her, if she does **** him she wont feel bad or like a whore and will often overlook the fact that she was manipulated untill after Mr. Insecure gets possesive and the friendship to ****ship transition oddly resulted in a 360 of his personality. And now they he got what he wants, he gets possesive or treats her like shit.
    Insecure people cant be friends with someone they want to **** period. Its too hard a blow to thier ego. Secure people can deal with it.
    Hmm.. what else, i can go on for days. Of course theres minor exceptions to certain things but this is usually how it is.
    And yes, people can be secure, be friends for 10 years than get married for 50, thats not my point, my point is insecure people cant be friends with people they want to ****, secure people can.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    I have several friends that are girls with no tension between any of us and it's been this way for years. They are very athletic and attractive as well so that has nothing to do with it. Some people just click as friends regardless if they're a girl or guy. I enjoy my friendships with the girls just as much as I do my boys. Plus a lot of the girls can keep up with us shot for shot haha.
    My girlfriend has a lot of childhood friends, church friends.. I never worry, thats all they are... and they're all virgins lol

hottie75 is offline Female Member
    Last edited by hottie75; 08-23-2006 at 01:24 AM.

hottie75 is offline Female Member
    I see no problem being friends, as long as no one is in a relationship otherwise

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I used to think it was possible but lets look at this:

-I hung out with this girl a couple of times because we were just "good friends" we ended up fvcking like crazy and stayed together for a couple of weeks...

During that time I became friends with her friend and we used to just talk and I thought I had no interest in her, broke up with my gf and I fvcked her friend later that week.

-I told this she get her bike and ride with me, I did not have ANY intention to go out with her, fvck her etc.... just talked to her like I would with a male friend....just riding, going out drinking, fvcking with each other, etc.... a couple of weeks later we're fvcking no relationship, just fvcking.

And recently this guys wife, used to come over alot to buy stuff and then we started talking and had a few alike interests and starting debating stuff then met at this bar after work, offered me a ride, since my house was walking distance, end up making out and having sex,

-same thing that happened with this other girl I met who was complaining about her bf, started hanging out with her for a day or 2 then we fvcked.

SO in my experience, no it NEVER works, maybe friends with benefits, but never just friends.

It might happen down the road but I doubt it.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hottie75
    I see no problem being friends, as long as no one is in a relationship otherwise
    odd when someone who clams to be a woman first post in the lounge...

odd when someone who clams to be a woman first post in the lounge...
    she had 2 posts, not odd for her..

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i am married. and ive tried to keep other women on a friends only bases......never worked for me. women are sneekeee.........they dont want to be friends, they just want in your pants......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information