djm277 is offline Banned

couples having sex

have you ever heard a couple having sex? Was it a turn on or a turn off?

I live an apt complex and having woken up on more than one occassion to my neighbor's headboard banging against the wall. Seems like this guy has a different girl every week. Have to say sometimes it a turn on hearing the girl when she gets going.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board!

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djm277

I live an apt complex and having woken up on more than one occassion to my dad's headboard banging against the wall. Seems like this guy has a different girl every week. Have to say sometimes it a turn on hearing my mom when she gets going.
    sorry couldnt resist, just bustin your balls.

You should try to bang whoever you bang on the same night, get a little freindly comp. goin.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I live with a gay dude, have done for 3 months. The other night he brought home another guy and I could hear them, two 200lb guys make quite a lot of noise (not moaning, just shaking/squeaking of bed)

Wasn't a turnon.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I live with a gay dude, have done for 3 months. The other night he brought home another guy and I could hear them, two 200lb guys make quite a lot of noise (not moaning, just shaking/squeaking of bed)

Wasn't a turnon.

hahaha oh god.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81

You should try to bang whoever you bang on the same night, get a little freindly comp. goin.
    lmfao

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Wasn't a turnon.
    a long time ago before i had kids i had gay room mate/ best friend and he would be with a different guy maybe 3 out of 7 nights a week.
    I always knew when he was having sex as he liked to get himself and date oiled up with baby oil and then wrestle for who ever was on TOP. First i could always smell the baby oil and second i could hear them not having sex but fighting/ wrestling hard for the top position. let me say to this day i cant smell baby oil with out thing about my friend ken. and no it didnt turn me on but it did turn on my girl friend , she always wanted to see the two of them go at it.

thank god my friend and i live in California .
    Last edited by cj1capp; 03-04-2007 at 12:56 PM.

NightTrain is offline Senior Member

it Was a huge turnon.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti

Wasn't a turnon.

haha.

I read a news clip a while ago about two gay guys having sex.

The neighbors called the cops thinking that what they saw was a fight. When the police arrived they found the two guys naked on the floor. They were arrested for sodomy, which was a crime in that state (PA?). Charges were later dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    haha.

I read a news clip a while ago about two gay guys having sex.

The neighbors called the cops thinking that what they saw was a fight. When the police arrived they found the two guys naked on the floor. They were arrested for sodomy, which was a crime in that state (PA?). Charges were later dropped.
    thats wrong i bet those cops have annal sex with their wives or boyfriends. no one should have the right to say who or how i fack a consenting adult in my own bedroom.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    ^^agreed.

[QUOTE=cj1capp]a long time ago before i had kids i had gay room mate/ best friend and he would be with a different guy maybe 3 out of 7 nights a week.
    I always knew when he was having sex as he liked to get himself and date oiled up with baby oil and then wrestle for who ever was on TOP. First i could always smell the baby oil and second i could hear them not having sex but fighting/ wrestling hard for the top position. let me say to this day i cant smell baby oil with out thing about my friend ken. and no it didnt turn me on but it did turn on my girl friend , she always wanted to see the two of them go at it.

thank god my friend and i live in California .

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    ^^agreed.
    cool and i love your location.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Hearing a woman getting banged = turn on!

Lets just thank god that we cannot see them becasue she could be 300lbs.

The trick is to put your ear to the wall where you can hear and then jerk off. That is how you do it.

***No source checks!!!***

whynot960 is offline Associate Member

I live an apt complex and having woken up on more than one occassion to my neighbor's headboard banging against the wall. Seems like this guy has a different girl every week. Have to say sometimes it a turn on hearing the girl when she gets going.

Sorry neighbor I will try to keep it down, hehe

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    It can be a turn on but not always. I remember in my college dorm I heard a couple going at it next unit over and I was bored. I remember getting the impression the girl was faking it - putting on a performance of sorts.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt mind hearing two lesbians, or more, going at it... albiet it would drive me insane if I couldnt join in.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    the whole gay comment was wrong haha

Tambit24 is offline Member
    I can't imagine two girls being that loud.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Wasn't a turnon.
    I have 3 roommates, all straight. They never complain. But then they're all tiny and afraid of me. I make them clean the apartment and wash my dishes.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I have 3 roommates, all straight. They never complain. But then they're all tiny and afraid of me. I make them clean the apartment and wash my dishes.
    lol, mine do the same thing. one of them is 120lbs, he looks like he's dying of something, they never even ask me for my share of the bills either

lol, mine do the same thing. one of them is 120lbs, he looks like he's dying of something, they never even ask me for my share of the bills either
    All of my roommates are nerdy types. 1 college professor and the other teaches music, the third guy loses his job so often I'm not sure what he's doing now.

Some of the bills are in my name and the one roommate who loses his job all of the time is a dirty lazy SOB. So I have to treat him like a child and harass him for bill money. He tells me all of the time he is broke and doesn't have it. He LOVES to watch TV so when he doesn't give me his share of the cable bill we hide the cable card so he can't watch TV. The next day he all of a sudden has the money.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and this pic is in the house.... we have a petition to get it removed..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails couples having sex-not_this_shit_again.jpg  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm a sex addict or something. My girl is loud and if things are going good we are having sex at least twice a day and I know they can hear it. Tomorrow my girl wants me to make some noise from the bedroom while she stands outside, a little experiment she's got in mind. Personally I don't care what the neighbors think.
    One day I jacked my girl in the face on accident and she got in her car, rolled down the window and as loud as she could screamed something about me being some fvcking American asshole who hits girls in the face.
    Yeah, my neighbors love me.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    and this pic is in the house.... we have a petition to get it removed..

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    have you ever heard man sex? Was it a turn on or a turn off?

I live an apt complex and having woken up on more than one occassion to my neighbor's headboard banging against the wall. Seems like this guy has a different dude every week. Have to say sometimes its a turn on hearing the guy when he gets going.
    Last edited by Schmidty; 03-05-2007 at 06:01 PM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81

I just did almost the same thing except he was banging guys.lol

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never heard anything like that but Id sure love to hear two lesbians go at it.

BOOST is offline Member

Wasn't a turnon.

Did it smell like open ass

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    i have no reply
    Last edited by Jacky_Zebsten; 03-06-2007 at 12:22 AM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    look carlos has three bitches at his demand, every gay mans fantacy?

Thread Information