Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I was wandering about the gay shows because they seem to be made "too gay" meaning they seem to go out of their way to make them feminine like (guys talking like women) and the few gay couples I have known don't act that way. (one guy did come into the salon with his friend which was a girl and his boyfriend kept calling him messing with his mind and he was crying like a chic that got dumped, that was a little weird)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    I was wandering about the gay shows because they seem to be made "too gay" meaning they seem to go out of their way to make them feminine like (guys talking like women) and the few gay couples I have known don't act that way. (one guy did come into the salon with his friend which was a girl and his boyfriend kept calling him messing with his mind and he was crying like a chic that got dumped, that was a little weird)
    To put it in perspective, these gay shows/movies you see are like steroids to MTV "Im on steroids." That’s how far off they are.

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    I didnt get this last part DSM...

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Imagine this thread in the steroid Q & A forum. Do you guys think it would still be mature like does? I don't. In fact the threads I see in that forum boggle the mind sometimes lol.

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Imagine this thread in the steroid Q & A forum. Do you guys think it would still be mature like does? I don't. In fact the threads I see in that forum boggle the mind sometimes lol.
    As admins we would ensure that it remains mature. If you come across posts in the A&S section that are out of line, click on the button to report them. We receive an alert. We try to read all of the posts but it's hard to keep up with every thread. You can help us by reporting what needs to be taken care of.

Thanks,
    Admins
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmasterATM
    I didnt get this last part DSM...

Most movies about gays are based on stereotypes. You see flamboyant men running around, cheating in their partner while having unprotected sex. For example that gay HBO series that use to be on. I can’t remember the name nor do I want to. I pay no mind to it because I know for the most part its all false but what about the people that don’t walk in my shoes ? They now have a false understanding of what it means to be gay which is why these movies sometimes annoy me.

When I made that comment steroid is to MTV “Im on steroids
    It’s the same concept. The show depicted just about every negative stereotype that comes with using steroids which we know is possible but hardly ever the case which gives misleading information.

Hope that makes sense, i am tired and need to go to bed

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Do any of you guys/girls watch gay programing. I noticed that net flix has a whole section "gay and lesbian" and wandered if you enjoy watching it or is it a "pet peeve" not to watch it since I have already heard that some shows are not accurate.
    Nope, not me. My TV watching is limited to Letterman and the talking heads on Sunday morning. Oh, and sometimes the British comedies on late night PBS.

But I have seen some of them. The series "Will and Grace" are to gays what "Amos and Andy" were to blacks. Both series made big profits by turning members of each community into clowns to entertain America. Both are funny in their own way, but both are somewhat degrading. But on the other hand, both series were a step forward in the grand scheme of things . . .

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Most movies about gays are based on stereotypes. You see flamboyant men running around, cheating in their partner while having unprotected sex. For example that gay HBO series that use to be on. I can’t remember the name nor do I want to. I pay no mind to it because I know for the most part its all false but what about the people that don’t walk in my shoes ? They now have a false understanding of what it means to be gay which is why these movies sometimes annoy me.

When I made that comment steroid is to MTV “Im on steroids
    It’s the same concept. The show depicted just about every negative stereotype that comes with using steroids which we know is possible but hardly ever the case which gives misleading information.

Hope that makes sense, i am tired and need to go to bed
    It's called Queer As Folk. It was on Showtime. I hated that show. Everyone on that show was a whore. The one episode I watched a guy brought a 3rd guy home for a 3 way as his boyfriend's birthday present. A bf try that shit with me both of them would be leaving out of the window and I don't live on the first floor.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    The series "Will and Grace" are to gays what "Amos and Andy" were to blacks. Both series made big profits by turning members of each community into clowns to entertain America.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never been close to someone who was gay..a girl i kinda dated for a bit is bi, and now we talk about chicks all the time, its hilarious..i have absolutely no prejudace against gay people, but gay physical interaction makes me sick to my stomach sometimes..i dont think it is unnatural, or wrong..just growing up in small towns across ontario didnt expose me to that kind of thing regularly..but just as carlos said, the idea of having sex with a woman makes him sick as well..i cant help that its the complete opposite of what i desire, and i really have nothing against it at all..its just something im not used too...if i had a son who was gay..i woul fully support him, but i wouldnt wish it on him and would preffer he wasnt, just because of the prospect of making his life harder just being who he is..i do think its ****in awesome and way overdue that gays can wed here in canada..the fact that thier are any laws that alienate gay people boggles my ****in mind..but i have confidence that the minority of people who maintain that prejudace will grow smaller and smaller, as each generation seems to grow up surrounded by more open minds and equality driven morale.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    ive never been close to someone who was gay..a girl i kinda dated for a bit is bi, and now we talk about chicks all the time, its hilarious..i have absolutely no prejudace against gay people, but gay physical interaction makes me sick to my stomach sometimes..i dont think it is unnatural, or wrong..just growing up in small towns across ontario didnt expose me to that kind of thing regularly..but just as carlos said, the idea of having sex with a woman makes him sick as well..i cant help that its the complete opposite of what i desire, and i really have nothing against it at all..its just something im not used too...if i had a son who was gay..i woul fully support him, but i wouldnt wish it on him and would preffer he wasnt, just because of the prospect of making his life harder just being who he is..i do think its ****in awesome and way overdue that gays can wed here in canada..the fact that thier are any laws that alienate gay people boggles my ****in mind..but i have confidence that the minority of people who maintain that prejudace will grow smaller and smaller, as each generation seems to grow up surrounded by more open minds and equality driven morale.
    very well put, feel the same way about pretty much everything you said

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    It's called Queer As Folk. It was on Showtime. I hated that show. Everyone on that show was a whore. The one episode I watched a guy brought a 3rd guy home for a 3 way as his boyfriend's birthday present. A bf try that shit with me both of them would be leaving out of the window and I don't live on the first floor.
    Yes that was it. As you can see i didnt pay that show much mind

i hate gay people and what s the problem ???

the 5th amendement of the constituion autorise me to hate who i want

gay people are disgunsting

it s against the nature.

but there is one good thing in the gay world

its that more gay there is , more girls it rest for me...hahahahha

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by the.tunisian.muscle

it s against the nature.

wow...
    your HOW OLD?

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    and i thought i was the worst speller on ar lol

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    and i thought i was the worst speller on ar lol
    well.. he now holds 2 titles.. most prejudice and worst speller.. im sure if he posts again he will get another title.. but im not revealing that one yet.

it s against the nature.
    The biggest homophobes always end up being the biggest homosexuals. I'm going to call it. He'll be gay and a power bottom by age 30.

Blog Entries

it s against the nature.

I would take being gay over having your intelligence any day !

The biggest homophobes always end up being the biggest homosexuals. I'm going to call it. He'll be gay and a power bottom by age 30.
    This is so true its just funny.

lol.. a POWER BOTTOM?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol.. a POWER BOTTOM?!
    Look up "power bottom" in the dictionary and see what comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Look up "power bottom" in the dictionary and see what comes up.
    power bottom

a gay male who is always on the bottom in gay sex; normally the one who takes in in the butt.

"Man Reed is major power bottom"

power bottom

Gay Male Term. Dominant Bottom. While a bottom is usually submissive to his partner,a power bottom enjoys maintaining control over the top and/or the penetration, the normally dominant role in gay male sex. Power bottoms supposedly have skilled tongues. (They give the best blow jobs fellatio and rim jobs analingus.)

"Rob is a skilled power bottom in bed."

power bottom

N: The dominant male in a homosexual relationship who prefers being on the receiving end. Hence the term "bottom"

"Kenny was yelling at everybody all night, but we laughed knowing that he was getting stuffed all night since he is pat's power bottom."

the.tunisian.muscle will you be my power bottom? I'll always send flowers and candies afterwards because I'm a gentleman and I know how to treat my bitches.

Blog Entries
    the.tunisian.muscle will you be my power bottom? I'll always send flowers and candies afterwards because I'm a gentleman and I know how to treat my bitches.
    And after he is done showing you what a power bottom he is, for the next five days he will be posting with this

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    I can relate thou I am not gay ..My dad is Black and Mom is white...it's not a choice I was born that way and I feel "gay ppl" are the same born that way! ppl I wrk with think I'm white so,I hear all the "N" word jokes and what not and I see how ppl treat them not as a person but as a BLACK man..I don;t know why but I have so much hate in me for ppl like that because it's not a choice it's the way were born... same as a gay person..I give everyone Respect but,it's hard to meet someone and work with them for months till thay tell me a N word joke...I can relate in this respect it's not a choice but how U were born.....I go to gay bars with my gf all the time they R fun as it get's ...

wait a minute,at the risk of being ar's most fukin stupid,dont gay couples fuk eachothers bottoms?

Well, I am gay if being attracted to women is" being GAY". I don't look like your typical DYKE (I hate that word), I think like a guy, dress like one and pick up women like one. I like the fact that both men and women are attracted to me, what a turn on! I am a control freak, I have to be in control, especially when it comes to sex. I am a very visual individual, I like to watch. I am not your typical GAY person, I do not have a lot of friends, I would rather hang out with guys (straight) and don't hang out at gay bars. I don't go to Gay Pride Parades but I do believe in equal rights for everyone no matter if you are straight or gay.

I have worked in the male dominated field all of my life probably because when I am told that "a woman can't do that" I prove them wrong. I have owned my own OTR trucking company and now work in the corporate field. I make great money and love my job. I have awesome people that work for me (yes they all know that I am Gay) and that makes a big difference.

My mom knew I was gay before I did, or so she says. We are like best friends, and I can talk to her about anything, she does not judge me. On the other hand, my father kicked me out of the house when I was in high school when he found out (old school Italian, my mother is Jewish) and I grew up fast. My father and I aren't close and he still has a problem with who I am.

I really don't care what people think, they don't pay my bills, I do. I like confidence and that is what I am, confident

wait a minute,at the risk of being ar's most fukin stupid,dont gay couples fuk eachothers bottoms?
    Not all gay men get screwed. Everyone has a preference. Some guys are total tops, always the screwer. Some total bottoms, always the screwee. Some guys are versatile and like both. Which are you?

Not all gay men get screwed. Everyone has a preference. Some guys are total tops, always the screwer. Some total bottoms, always the screwee. Some guys are versatile and like both. Which are you?

does that lil giggle, when he asked "¿which one are you?" mean ur a power bottom?!

anyone see that bears game last week,them bears huh

does that lil giggle, when he asked "¿which one are you?" mean ur a power bottom?!
    I'm taking it as a yes.

LOL are most power bottomes ''gigglers''? TeeHee

king6 is offline Anabolic Member

it s against the nature.

Check the date of a thread before you bump it. Plus as old as this thread is, you must have been using the search function with the word gay in it. So you are gay curious, plus your avy with you all lubed up isnt helping either. Nothing wrong with being gay, my girlfrien is bi, and I am all for it.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    well.. he now holds 2 titles.. most prejudice and worst speller.. im sure if he posts again he will get another title.. but im not revealing that one yet.
    OH! I know! It's Banned.

Me smart.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Check the date of a thread before you bump it. Plus as old as this thread is, you must have been using the search function with the word gay in it. So you are gay curious, plus your avy with you all lubed up isnt helping either. Nothing wrong with being gay, my girlfrien is bi, and I am all for it.
    Indeed. This thread was dead back in March. He had to search for the word gay to come across it.

See, I called it correct!

revel what you want , i dont care, i m from belgium not from usa or somewhere else where they speak english...

so screw you man.

and no dont worry, i will never be homosexual, i like womens too much...

no but , what do you think to go work for me like slave ???

if you accept, i will pay you 50 $ /month...

i think that s your mother the bitch who work like bitch to pay you , your steroids , ahahaha.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by king6

Good call..I didn't even notice that he was the first poster since March.

and no dont worry, i will never be homosexual, i like womens too much..
    We aren't worried about it but it's just strange that you have so much pent up anger against gay/lesbians. Someone that comes off like that most likely has issues with it in themselves. There really is no reason to hate someone for who they like

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    no but , what do you think to go work for me like slave ???

if you accept, i will pay you 50 $ /month...

i think that s your mother the bitch who work like bitch to pay you , your steroids, ahahaha.
    All this anger makes me think you are definitely a "Man's Man".....lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information