Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    goaheadandhitme is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian
    mmmmmmmm.you have talked a lot and said nothing!!!!
    england=steroids -legal,guns illegal
    us =steroids-illegal,guns legal

which is behind the most deaths?......see the flaw in your argument?

and to AandF6969,

all the stats came from the guardian website,british broadsheet.

No I dont see my fallacy, I don't think anyone should tell me what I can and cannot do If I am *MINDING MY OWN FREAKING BUISNESS* NOT HURTING ANYONE*...

On a side note, the biggest killers on the planet have always been *Ignorance*, *Lazyness*, and **FEAR**...

Natural disasters are a way distant third...

A gun is an object, a thing, it cannot have intent, or malice, jealousy, it is not bad or good, or anything else, besides an object. It seems that, in my "fallacy", assigning any resonsibility to an object would in turn take that amount of responsibility out of the hands of an actual human being, that, just possibly, might have reasoning skills to use the object in a good and usefull fashion.

Don't mess with my guns man... I use um to kill ducks...

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I did not know that

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    cus it rhymes with wanks.lol.honestly i dont know or care why your called yanks.and i dont know or have even met anyone that says jolly pip pip.

type in lozells,birmingham,england into you tube and see what my neighbourhood is like,i live in aston about 1/4 mile away.and you will soon see we dont talk like posh engish people you see in the movies.
    Are all your women as hot as the one in your avatar?

I know Americans are fat.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goaheadandhitme
    No I dont see my fallacy, I don't think anyone should tell me what I can and cannot do If I am *MINDING MY OWN FREAKING BUISNESS* NOT HURTING ANYONE*...

On a side note, the biggest killers on the planet have always been *Ignorance*, *Lazyness*, and **FEAR**...

A gun is an object, a thing, it cannot have intent, or malice, jealousy, it is not bad or good, or anything else, besides an object. It seems that, in my "fallacy", assigning any resonsibility to an object would in turn take that amount of responsibility out of the hands of an actual human being, that, just possibly, might have reasoning skills to use the object in a good and usefull fashion. AMEN BRO THANK YOU FOR THE IN PUT WEL SAID WEL SAID

Don't mess with my guns man... I use um to kill ducks...
    AMEN BRO THANK YOU FOR THE IN PUT WEL SAID WEL SAID

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

I was a bit skeptical of those statistics in the article, they do not list a source, study, journal, or anywhere that they came up with the numbers. For all we know, they just made them up. Also, I love how they're talking about the teacher who wants to bring her gun to school like she's some kind of psycho... She has a concealed carry permit, has gone through the proper background checks, fingerprinting, and training, and guess what... she has an abusive ex husband which is the reason she got CCW in the first place. Pretty sure she's not going to go on a rampage. If anything, she'd stop one if one did occur.

dont get me wrong,if i could carry a gun legally i would......but if it kicked off would i be more tempted to pull my gun out or punch someone.

look what happened to eminem,what if the other guy had a loaded gun that silly cu*t would be dead cus his gun was empty.

its a tough argument with plus points on both sides,but i like what your saying AandF6969 cus you make a sensibly argument

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    dont get me wrong,if i could carry a gun legally i would......but if it kicked off would i be more tempted to pull my gun out or punch someone. I hope you never own a gun with that attitude!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Are all your women as hot as the one in your avatar?

I know Americans are fat.
    thats my mrs and shes actually lost some weight for our holidays

eminem can't figure out just what the fuk he ishe's a want to be gangsterI would of blasted his dumb ass if he pulled a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    dont get me wrong,if i could carry a gun legally i would......but if it kicked off would i be more tempted to pull my gun out or punch someone. I hope you never own a gun with that attitude!!!!!!!!!!

hence gun laws...why are you talking about carrying a conceiled weapon if you will never want to use it?

thats my mrs and shes actually lost some weight for our holidays
    Hey I was going to see if she wa your's, she has been giving me a stiffy all morning.

(still have to ask, wtf are you thinking looking at that shlt every time you post. )

eminem can't figure out just what the fuk he ishe's a want to be gangsterI would of blasted his dumb ass if he pulled a gun.

ha ha thats funny,wish i lived in us just so i could shoot that c*nt in the face.lol

hence gun laws...why are you talking about carrying a conceiled weapon if you will never want to use it?
    That makes no sense nobody (that's not crazy) wants to kill someone but they do it if they have to.

Hey I was going to see if she wa your's, she has been giving me a stiffy all morning.

(still have to ask, wtf are you thinking looking at that shlt every time you post. )
    if your on about my avitar,its cus everyone has a fit young lady or a pic of themselves.i was just being different.my mrs thinks she is disgusting,i just tell her one day she will look as good as her....mmmmmmmm.sexy.lol

That makes no sense nobody (that's not crazy) wants to kill someone but they do it if they have to.
    so just answer why you would want to carry a weapon?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Self defense or the defense of others.

so just answer why you would want to carry a weapon?
    I carry a gun to shoot people, simple as that If they don't want shot then they will not try to rob me or shoot me It doesn't just jump out of the holster and unload on helpless children like the media almost has you believing

shooting people- I'm sorry, self defenseI just love how we have to word everything just right so people that don't like us anyway will not get offended

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    in the us 8 people a day under the age of 19 are shot dead.
    in us homes a gun is 22 times more likely to be used in an accidental shooting,murder or suicide than self defence.
    in 2005 in the us there were 14,000 gun murders,400 being children.
    in the us there are 65,000 gun injuries.

how about some shooting sprees,,,

virginia tech,32 dead.
    amish killings,5 children shot dead then himself.
    columbine,12 students and a teacher,then suicide.
    lubys massacre,23 dead,20 injured,then suicide.
    going postal,14 dead,then suicide.
    macdonalds massacre,21 dead.
    texas tower shooting,14 dead.

and these are just a few..........

now please explain that gun happy america,ill stay here in england with our gun ban and not worry about being shot for going to school,work,shop,church or just getting petrol.

1,000,000 MILLION PEOPLE KILLED IN RAWANDA

WITH MACHEDES!!!!!

yes, people will kill regardless of the tool that they use...banning guns, absolutely pointless and will do NOTHING to deter someone who wants to kill another human being. At least, if the person is allowed to have CCW they will have a much better chance defending themselves against someone who WANTS TO KILL THEM...

What if the person attacking is very large and wielding a weapon, against an elderly lady, or someone very small, do you think that they can defend themselves against a large man with a knife intent on killing them? No, that is why the gun is an equalizer, it can take the most defenseless frail fragile person and give them a fighting chance against a meth crazed psycho trying to murder them for $20.

Yeah they were having a hacking good time

I carry a gun to shoot people, simple as that If they don't want shot then they will not try to rob me or shoot me It doesn't just jump out of the holster and unload on helpless children like the media almost has you believing
    i actually laughed outload at that,i do understand idiots get hold of weapons,guns have been illegal in england for many years but my mate delroy was still shot in the stomach 3/4 years ago.

i have friends who would punch someone for very little reason...if they had a gun,well guess what?

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather

1,000,000 MILLION PEOPLE KILLED IN RAWANDA

WITH MACHEDES!!!!!

yes, people will kill regardless of the tool that they use...banning guns, absolutely pointless and will do NOTHING to deter someone who wants to kill another human being. At least, if the person is allowed to have CCW they will have a much better chance defending themselves against someone who WANTS TO KILL THEM...

What if the person attacking is very large and wielding a weapon, against an elderly lady, or someone very small, do you think that they can defend themselves against a large man with a knife intent on killing them? No, that is why the gun is an equalizer, it can take the most defenseless frail fragile person and give them a fighting chance against a meth crazed psycho trying to murder them for $20.

mmmmm,i thought we were civilsed nations?perhaps not the if your comparing africa to us.2 completely different countries

Yeah they were having a hacking good time

lololol that's just wrong...

It's been fun guys (killed some time) but I have to close up for the day.

lololol that's just wrong...
    Shlt like that just comes to me

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    AMEN BRO THANK YOU FOR THE IN PUT WEL SAID WEL SAID
    LMFAO - You just made my day! - You honestly think what he posted was good?

Heres my favourite part:

OK so first he states that the biggest killers on the planet are ignorance, laziness and fear - what the fuck kinda statistic is that?!?!?!

Then he goes on to to say (having already listed THREE things) that natural disasters are a distant THIRD!?!?!?!

I really hope he was drunk when he typed that shit......

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i have one in florida. it was way too easy to obtain. would like to see a little better process. difficult if not impossible to get one in ny or nj.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    LMFAO - You just made my day! - You honestly think what he posted was good?

Heres my favourite part:

OK so first he states that the biggest killers on the planet are ignorance, laziness and fear - what the fuck kinda statistic is that?!?!?!

Then he goes on to to say (having already listed THREE things) that natural disasters are a distant THIRD!?!?!?!

I really hope he was drunk when he typed that shit......

Actually, "Ignorance" was an afterthought, but after reading your rebuttal, I am so glad I added it.. It illustrates my point beautifully.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    since the dawn of time we've been beating each other with sticks, rocks, knives, and swoards. this will never change.

i'll be damned if the govt is the only one allowed to carry firearms. i'll be the first to run out and cap the first prick who passes that legislation... and that's why it will never be outlawed in the u.s.... cuz there's too many rednecks like me who do the same.

could you imagine being hilary or obama and being responsible for passing such legislation? you'd be dead within a week.

massattack is offline Female Moderator
    So I hear some criminals have hand grenades and rocket launchers so obviously the safest thing is for everyone else to have them as well....

LMFAO @ you Americans and your right to bear arms!

Yes it's an american right, but if you don't know how to use them you are worse that the idiot who already had them

Quote Originally Posted by 3**
    since the dawn of time we've been beating each other with sticks, rocks, knives, and swoards. this will never change.

i'll be damned if the govt is the only one allowed to carry firearms. i'll be the first to run out and cap the first prick who passes that legislation... and that's why it will never be outlawed in the u.s.... cuz there's too many rednecks like me who do the same.

could you imagine being hilary or obama and being responsible for passing such legislation? you'd be dead within a week.
    Ok then did you just graduate hs?

mmmmm,i thought we were civilsed nations?perhaps not the if your comparing africa to us.2 completely different countries
    Do you know that mosquitos kill more people annually in africa than your post?

Do you know that mosquitoes kill more people and especially children, in one year than more than your post. Have yor ever heard of Malaria?

Prol is offline Associate Member
    Carry Viking MP-446 9mm 18round Mag ....................They just revoked the right to carry arms here acouple months ago ....you can only carry it in your car but not on your person...... any who lucky for me am a Army Lte. .....but yeah it sucks that you cant carry a fire arm to protect yourself and the Criminals can ....but hey thats life for ya .....

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I have mine, carry a Taurs PT-111 9MM when I carry, but I almost never carry it, just dont like taking it out and putting it back and can't leave it in a drawer with children. It was a 4 hour class, and $30 bucks for the class and $10 for the license.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3**

Ruby Ridge would become wide spread!

Actually, "Ignorance" was an afterthought, but after reading your rebuttal, I am so glad I added it.. It illustrates my point beautifully.
    LOL - How does it? - My post was not ignorant in any way and even if it was I was unlikely to die as a result so how on earth does it illustrate your point?

Quote Originally Posted by massattack
    Do you know that mosquitoes kill more people and especially children, in one year than more than your post. Have yor ever heard of Malaria?

What on earth is your point?

LOL - How does it? - My post was not ignorant in any way and even if it was I was unlikely to die as a result so how on earth does it illustrate your point?

Because cupcake, you chose to attack the syntax of my post, without addressing any of my points.

Let me simplify: Do you think you are mentally equipped to make decisions about anything I do, if that thing does not affect you in any way?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    here is a stat for ya..

3 years after Minnesota passed a different more available ccp for us, there has been 0 inccidents where the licensed person used a weapon that had been concealed in a crime or self defense..

there was one case where the guy was licensed, but he went into his home

got a shotgun and shot a guy's car with it while he was fleeing from his home after a fight..

has violent crime gone down in the city?? yes.. don't have the stats sorry..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I'm amazed on a board filled with people who have the mindset, that the government should not be telling us what to do with our bodies, or generally interfering in our lives, as long as we are harming no one. That some members on here actually believe THEY should have the right to tell YOU/ME that we should not be able to conceal and let alone OWN a handgun. We should all surrender any defense we have, and let the police protect us, because they are everywhere at everytime... Rightttttt...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information