Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    I know dude, fat people are pretty dumb...
    I guess it is OK to lump all fat people together....replace the word "fat" with the word "black" and you would be banned instantly...How about all steroid users are dumb meatheads and cheaters?

kind weird how some stereotypes are OK while others are intolerable....

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage View Post
    I guess it is OK to lump all fat people together....replace the word "fat" with the word "black" and you would be banned instantly...How about all steroid users are dumb meatheads and cheaters?

kind weird how some stereotypes are OK while others are intolerable....
    Um mate.. Start reading the thread from the beginning, not the end.

It's cool to go on a tirade where it's warranted.

It's clear however that A&F was spoofing (B)DSM's pic, which was directed at the posters on the thread's opinions, and spinning toward the subject of the thread.

Pretty clear to me at least.

-CNS

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    i just dont like fat people that can help themselves.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    ^^REPORTED!!!

Damn fatty-hater you

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    ^^REPORTED!!!

Damn fatty-hater you
    lol.. Im such a racist to fat people!... HaHaHa! I used to be fat once... Maybe i am still a little but if i could help it then i feel that they can. I just cant respect fat people coz they dont respect themselves! ... lol

i need a holiday anyhow! lmfao!

Juice_E is offline Junior Member
    check this out this may help you.... Friend 1: 310lbs 5'7'', he has skinny legs and arms and because so he beleives he was ment to be skinny. Oh i forgot to mention he thinks hes skinny already too... we call him the michelin man

Friend 2: 315+ 6'2'' i don't know what his deal is he cries if i tell him to lift weights or eat healthier. i tell him how he's going to die in a few years if he doesnt lose weight... he went to the doctor for back problems and the doctor told him to lose weight... goes to eat Mcy D's to feel better.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    yer sorry to all you americans but that is what the rest of the worlds stereotypical view of an american is.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Um mate.. Start reading the thread from the beginning, not the end.

It's cool to go on a tirade where it's warranted.

It's clear however that A&F was spoofing (B)DSM's pic, which was directed at the posters on the thread's opinions, and spinning toward the subject of the thread.

Pretty clear to me at least.

-CNS
    Ah....My bad....I read the first page and a half....and then skipped forward

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    This thread has taken me on a rollercoaster of emotions ranging from anger to total gratitude.My final word on this is that the only person I have any control over is ME.I have no power or control over anyone else,what they eat wear or how they look,it makes my life easier when i accept I'm powerless.I also find that when I"M pointing my finger at someone theres three fingers pointing back at me.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Where is soulstealer ? He is my big boned cuddly bear.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    It makes me sick to see a huge fatass stuffing their face with mcdonalds or cookies or something. How do they just not give a shit? Do they not see mountains of fat when they look in the mirror? Do they not realize how much better their life would be if they were skinnier and attractive? They would have more friends, get paid more money (fact), get more attractive mates, BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX WITH THE LIGHTS ON, not make people throw up when they walk by, etc. etc. Maybe they could even wipe their own ass one day.

Whats even worse is when you see a chick that would be TOTALLY SMOKIN hot if she lost 30-40 lbs. I mean come on, she's halfway there with a pretty face, just put in some effort. I seriously want to go tell them "You know you would be SO hot if you weren't fat."
    Hey, I like to eat cookies every once in a while, but I am in shape lol

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    worst thing is seeing someone who is clearly working very hard in the gym, but is VERY overweight. yes they are trying but i always want to say something to help them, but I don't want to disrespect them. it drives me to work harder when i see a 300lb man completely covered in sweat working his ass off. then i take a good look and wonder...

1Buffsob?
    where are you, you sob?
    Last edited by novastepp; 04-07-2008 at 08:56 PM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    There is this human bowling ball at my gym, I have seen him pounding away at the treadmill every time I'm there for the past 2 years. I don't think he is any thinner. I kinda wonder what his diet looks like, and how long his knees will last.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    There is this human bowling ball at my gym, I have seen him pounding away at the treadmill every time I'm there for the past 2 years. I don't think he is any thinner. I kinda wonder what his diet looks like, and how long his knees will last.

youngerlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    brings back childhood memories
    lmao. word.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I know a girl who took ex-lax to try to loose weight. She thought it was working great...you know just poop out all those calories. She stayed on for like 6 weeks and thought it was working except it was all water weight. She was so dehydrated she got a blood clot and ended up in the hospital. THen needed to spend like 3 weeks in bed before being able to walk good again. Then gained all the weight back and then some. She thought she was a genious for discovering that miracle cure. I told her it totally wouldn't work, but she said the results were speaking for themself.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I know a girl who took ex-lax to try to loose weight. She thought it was working great...you know just poop out all those calories. She stayed on for like 6 weeks and thought it was working except it was all water weight. She was so dehydrated she got a blood clot and ended up in the hospital. THen needed to spend like 3 weeks in bed before being able to walk good again. Then gained all the weight back and then some. She thought she was a genious for discovering that miracle cure. I told her it totally wouldn't work, but she said the results were speaking for themself.
    lol I love it when somebody is like "I lost 3 lbs today on the treadmill with my sweatshirt and sweatpants!" Umm... thats all water and it'll come back as soon as you drink water... you would have actually burned more fat if you were cooler, your body would have to burn more calories to keep itself warm, BUT IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information