Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i do not know what marcus and this big guy are talking about but my neighbour who is 17 yrs old and 6 feet tall get jacked on steroid and he is 200lbs now all the women want to have sex with him.....he only eat in the morning and only excersice he does is the cardio banging those milfs....
    so come next summer i am going AAS at the age of 17 ......happy Roids.....

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    another guy at the gym last night said "i dont need to eat right or diet, im taking gear. it'll do the work for me"..

*sigh*

edit: new avatar pic of me!!! yay me!

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Back to the kitchen part 3

kameng_41 is offline Junior Member
    for me to gain as much as now, wasnt progressing much. then i lowered my cardio, and then i started to gain weight.
    still have a lot to go b4 considering roids.
    Peace.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    another guy at the gym last night said "i dont need to eat right or diet, im taking gear. it'll do the work for me"..

*sigh*

edit: new avatar pic of me!!! yay me!
    so true! im on the gear now baby! i eat two bags of cheetos and some taco bell in between as a snack.

**** it.....the gears breakin everything down and using all the nutrients to full potential...im gaining muscle when i sit here...god i love AAS!!!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Whew, thank God I'm 6'1 and 175. I know my diet is good, but this doesn't pertain to me because I am over 170lbs

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    hahaha i have been spamming the link to this in q and a demeted you little smart ass ha

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^ LOL! I was wondering why someone would come in here to brag about being 6'1" and 175.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    yeah I just used the most common stats we seem to get, to list every possible height/weight combo would have been overboard imo

LT_Brently is offline New Member
    Holy shit. when does a joke get old? You guys been messing around with this post for 6 pages lmao!!! we get it! the kid doesnt have a clue about the importance of food!!! he probably thinks a PB and J sandwich after workout is sufficient. we get it already! stop beating a dead horse!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by LT_Brently View Post
    Holy shit. when does a joke get old? You guys been messing around with this post for 6 pages lmao!!! we get it! the kid doesnt have a clue about the importance of food!!! he probably thinks a PB and J sandwich after workout is sufficient. we get it already! stop beating a dead horse!
    this isn't a joke. you say "the kid doesn't have a clue" as if this is written to one person.
    apparently you don't realize how many guys join this site every day, with no idea how to diet, yet think they need steroids . if this is old to you stop clicking on it, because ever day there are new guys who haven't seen it yet.

My bad man. Just seemed like you guys were bashing this kid about his diet. 4 egg whites and a protein shake for breakfast just aint cuttin it. wheres the carbs? shit he needs 3 whole xl eggs and 4 whites, 1 cup dry unprocesed oats with 1tbsp peanutbutter and 1tbsp flaxseed oil mixed in and 4 slices of turkey bacon. then 6 more meals throughout the day. I feel bad for guys that think they eat alot and really dot eat shit.

the kid that started this post actually started it in a different post and someone sent him to this one for his answer. he says he east a PB and J sandwich for post workout meal LMAO. Is that serious a joke or is he for real?

My second M1T Stacker cycle this is where it all started. check this kids post out

Big
    Check out the date I made this thread, most of today's kids weren't even members then.

cool man. my bad. I know a guy right now that is 19 years old. lol started taking roids when he was 16. He stacks Tren , winny, test, dbol , you name it he does it all in the same cycle and today hes 190 lbs at 5'10".
    Some guys just dont have a clue!!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bump

SEAviator is offline Junior Member
    I have a question.. what happens if you cant gain weight, so you tweak and tweak your diet every few weeks to try and gain 2 pounds per week or so..... and your training is spot on and you sleep your 8 hours..

anyways, you slowly start to gain weight, but you also gain fat... do you just bare with the fat???

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAviator View Post
    I have a question.. what happens if you cant gain weight, so you tweak and tweak your diet every few weeks to try and gain 2 pounds per week or so..... and your training is spot on and you sleep your 8 hours..

anyways, you slowly start to gain weight, but you also gain fat... do you just bare with the fat???
    then you start a thread in the diet section and list your diet to see if there is room for improvement

Quote Originally Posted by SEAviator View Post

gotta get fat to build muscle. Do what the enforcer here tells you

Big
    bump for today's crop

I am 6'1 and 165...but I am not exactly running for the cycles either. I am just getting back into the gym today as a matter of fact, and I am pumped about it.

Big
    yeah we get new guys here every day, 2 so far today, that are crazy thin but think they need steroids to gain weight. sounds like you are taking the sensible approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    yeah we get new guys here every day, 2 so far today, that are crazy thin but think they need steroids to gain weight. sounds like you are taking the sensible approach.
    No doubt bro. Now I have done a few in my life, but it was when I had lifted for years, followed a good diet etc...not now when I am just starting over. Nor would I ever give kids these days that advice. Lead by example

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LT_Brently View Post
    gotta get fat to build muscle. Do what the enforcer here tells you
    What? No you dont have to gain fat to build muscle. That's OLD school and anti productive. When you burn the fat you will end up also burning muscle. It's much better to slowly build lean muscles.

Adding 2 lbs a week is GOOD in my opinion. What's wrong with that unless you are looking for instant gratification like 20 lbs a week. LOL 2 lbs a week for a month is 10 lbs, 2 moths is 20 lbs, think about it if you could add that much lean muscle for a years. I WISH....

polarb68111 is offline Junior Member
    hey I have the exact opposite problem, I am 6' 3" and 325... think I need to cut....

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    ^^No, what you really need to do is stop going to every forum on this board and bumping every old thread you can find.

islyk123 is offline New Member
    I'm 5'11 and 160 lbs. I don't eat very much. I am going to focus on eating better the next three months and during that time I will try to get my hands on some test e and try my very first cycle during the summer.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by islyk123 View Post
    I'm 5'11 and 160 lbs. I don't eat very much. I am going to focus on eating better the next three months and during that time I will try to get my hands on some test e and try my very first cycle during the summer.
    Did you not read anything that this thread says? You don't need test now and you don't need test this summer. You need food now and then believe it or not you'll need food then.

LOL How about changing 3 months to 3 years. Then you will be on track otherwise it's called FAIL...

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What? No you dont have to gain fat to build muscle. That's OLD school and anti productive. When you burn the fat you will end up also burning muscle. It's much better to slowly build lean muscles.

Adding 2 lbs a week is GOOD in my opinion. What's wrong with that unless you are looking for instant gratification like 20 lbs a week. LOL 2 lbs a week for a month is 10 lbs, 2 moths is 20 lbs, think about it if you could add that much lean muscle for a years. I WISH....
    that math seems to be a little off 4 weeks makes 8 pounds 5 weeks makes 10 how often do we see 5 full weeks in a month

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    that math seems to be a little off 4 weeks makes 8 pounds 5 weeks makes 10 how often do we see 5 full weeks in a month
    I agree, probably not or at least no consistently over several weeks but I was going by his facts, not making a claim of my own except for the fact that if he is gaining that much it's GOOD.

Oh I see what you mean, yes my math was off also but I also wasnt trying to be accurate like 2 lbs a week = 4.5 week per month or??. lol
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-15-2011 at 04:38 AM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Another returned banned member. I can smell them a mile away.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    to the top

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    this should actually be in the Q&A with a sticky... most of the newb's dont come into the lounge to read this

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    this needed a bump

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Q & a

white menace is offline New Member
    Used to be like this. Not the roids part. But the fact that after 2 years of lifting I had gotten smaller. Lol
    Started at 105. Now 200

Yeearrhh
    Quite proud of myself lol

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    YOUR DIET SUCKS!!!

You don't need steroids , you need to learn how to eat. I have been following 5 new threads since I got home, all say pretty much the same thing:
    I'm 5'10", 150lbs, I eat plenty but can't gain any weight, which steroids should I take?
    I'll say it again:

YOUR DIET SUCKS!!!

I've been around a long time, and have yet to meet anyone who's body just wouldn't respond to food. Just about everyone who can't gain and thinks their diet is fine is wrong. If you can't gain, eat more. If you still can't gain, eat more than that. See the trend?

definitely worth a bump

Pericu is offline Junior Member
    Hahaha, didn't expect that...but to be honest, makes sense^^

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information