Page 179 of 198 FirstFirst ... 79129169174175176177178179180181182183184189 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,160 of 7914
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Ask DSM anything.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    How do Koni FSD suspension? My theory is witch craft lol.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Yes DSM. You take a stance that I might (or anyone) might think lower of you as in the statement that you are raising and helping to raise a child, what you do in the community. You see you show defense by those come backs. You don't know if I respect you or not. What you do as being good parents, God parents, or own a home etc...has NOTHING to do with what I ask or your posted Pic. What I see and thought before, you now confirm by your defensive attitude. That is that the picture is not about love in general, it is a flaunting of life style. You infer that the life is not controversial, WHAT ? Why are we blasted everyday with the CONTROVERSY of gay marriage. What!!! I say again. With all the talk, debates as to born that way and just all the debating, try to tell me there isn't, then yes, it is in bad taste. You can't tell me WITH 100% honesty, now look inside and think of your motive, that you didn't post the intimacy of a kiss to be a post of your life style. A flaunting of it. I don't have anything to prove or show off to have myself kissing my wife on my Av. I think everyone assumes that we love each other and we are intimate. As far as even posting the boobs etc..
    and cleavage by some is seen everywhere. Even formal situations, it is not SO controversial except that some don't like to see boobs, but it is a typical everyday pics as you see on advertisements etc... It's the possible motive and flaunting. A pic of a walk on the beach with a sunset in the background would even say more than just LOVE. The shy the beach and on and on. So is this just an innocent pic of a couple in love on a bodybuilding forum which shows nice bodies. Or is it a statement, in a highly emotional subject to many. I will end with this, I don't give a hoot who in in who's pants and is or is not gay, but I am offended by the flaunting which so many gays do. You can tell the one's that flaunt with their walk, hand gestures and speech when being just so exaggerated for the attention. That's not life style that's a show. ...crazy mike
    I have said my peace and have to get gone to the gym NOW. So I'll see if you comment but I'll be closed with this, it is what it is. Be back this evening...
    Your cat makes me sick. It truly offends me.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    What are your stats?

Are you the man or woman in relationship?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    The man.

What are your stats?
    165 5'6
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Is that you in your avi?

Blog Entries
    Is that you in your avi?

Nope.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    How do I keep squirrels away from my pepper plants? They're planted in pots on a 2nd story balcony

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    How do I keep squirrels away from my pepper plants? They're planted in pots on a 2nd story balcony

A natural squirrel repellent is hot and spicy things. Substances like cayenne pepper sprinkled in the garden dissuades the rodents from sampling the vegetables once they got to experience the miracle of the Scoville scale.

Another clever way to weaponize your plants is to make a spray using diced-up jalapeño peppers, vinegar and water. Let the solution sit for a day, then spritz the area that attracts the squirrels.

Garlic is a great way to ward off the little critters, too. You’re going to want to use the same solution as you did with the jalapeño peppers, only this time substitute the heat with the garlic. The only downside to both of these methods is that you’ll have to reapply the concoction after it rains.

Similar to mice, squirrels hate the smell of peppermint. They will avoid it because it gives off such a strong aroma. Go to a local health food store and pick up a bottle. Put a few drops of peppermint oil on a bunch of cotton balls, then disperse the cotton balls in various areas of the garden. You might also want to think about surrounding your garden with live peppermint plants.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc
    Invite me over, prob solved

Thank you

Gonna give a cayenne/jalapeno/garlic mix a shot. Maybe even soak some cotton balls in it.

The little buggers ruined 5 plants last night

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post

Invite me over, prob solved
    jet's on the way

got some beer n whisky waiting

gonna be a long stakeout, they only strike late night/early morning

Quote Originally Posted by jasc

jet's on the way

got some beer n whisky waiting

gonna be a long stakeout, they only strike late night/early morning
    Sounds good!

Send it to the volleyball court I'm at now and I will provide bikinis!

What is your favorite junk food/cheat meal?

Blog Entries
    What is your favorite junk food/cheat meal?
    Cheesesteak.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

Your cat makes me sick. It truly offends me.
    lol classic comeback

-Release the Kracken!!!-
    SexySweetheart likes this.

Itsmytime is offline New Member
    hey DSM, i'm trying to set up my next cycle and looking at a few different versions what's your expert opinion?
    I'm 6', 192lbs, 18%bf (had back surgery so couldn't hit the gym for a few months hence the high bfp)

I'm looking to do a cycle with Equipoise and dianabol as my PED's but debating between test cyp and test en, my personal preference would be test en as i have experience with it before, and how long either test compound should be used if stacked with equipoise. Equipoise i have not stacked with before. So i'm looking at a 12 week cycle which would look something like this;

Test en-500mg/week 10 weeks
    Equipoise-300mg/week 12 weeks
    dianobol-30mg/ed week 4-6 weeks

Something in that area. Growing up i hit puberty very early i developed a mild case of gyno (puffy nipples) when i was young but i'm quite afraid particularly of the hair sides. Would it be too much to add an AI during the cycle AND duestride (from the forums i've read here duestride is better than fin because it blocks both DHT receptors) and what other pct would be your best recommendation for the proposed cycle? so far i'm looking at;
    (week of PCT)
    Nolvadex - 40mg per day week 1, 20mg per day weeks 2 and 3
    Clomid- 100mg per day week 1, 50mg per day weeks 2 and 3

I know that it is still quite a vague plan which is why im still trying to perfect it- I am particularly concerned with the use of the side management so that i feel very comfortable with the regimen for PCT and possibly during the cycle so when i do start my next cycle i have everything and every dose i need and can complete with as much confidence and knowledge as possible and no room for guessing, still aware nothing is 100%, but that everything i am doing is the best way it can be done.

One last question-do you think that i would benefit at all from raloxifene for the gyno even though it's been present for so long?

Thanks a ton DSM! (how do you ever get anything with so many posts!)
    Last edited by Itsmytime; 06-03-2013 at 02:56 PM.

*get anything done

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Are the gay guys on Modern Family(if you watch it)the two funniest people on TV? I say, "yes".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    Are the gay guys on Modern Family(if you watch it)the two funniest people on TV? I say, "yes".

They are really funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmytime View Post
    hey DSM, i'm trying to set up my next cycle and looking at a few different versions what's your expert opinion?
    I'm 6', 192lbs, 18%bf (had back surgery so couldn't hit the gym for a few months hence the high bfp)

I'm looking to do a cycle with Equipoise and dianabol as my PED's but debating between test cyp and test en, my personal preference would be test en as i have experience with it before, and how long either test compound should be used if stacked with equipoise. Equipoise i have not stacked with before. So i'm looking at a 12 week cycle which would look something like this;

Test en-500mg/week 10 weeks
    Equipoise-300mg/week 12 weeks
    dianobol-30mg/ed week 4-6 weeks

Something in that area. Growing up i hit puberty very early i developed a mild case of gyno (puffy nipples) when i was young but i'm quite afraid particularly of the hair sides. Would it be too much to add an AI during the cycle AND duestride (from the forums i've read here duestride is better than fin because it blocks both DHT receptors) and what other pct would be your best recommendation for the proposed cycle? so far i'm looking at;
    (week of PCT)
    Nolvadex - 40mg per day week 1, 20mg per day weeks 2 and 3
    Clomid- 100mg per day week 1, 50mg per day weeks 2 and 3

I know that it is still quite a vague plan which is why im still trying to perfect it- I am particularly concerned with the use of the side management so that i feel very comfortable with the regimen for PCT and possibly during the cycle so when i do start my next cycle i have everything and every dose i need and can complete with as much confidence and knowledge as possible and no room for guessing, still aware nothing is 100%, but that everything i am doing is the best way it can be done.

One last question-do you think that i would benefit at all from raloxifene for the gyno even though it's been present for so long?

Thanks a ton DSM! (how do you ever get anything with so many posts!)
    How long has it been since surgery? Are you 100% yet? How many cycles have you done?

It's been just over a year now.
    100% healed as was possible. Had a pilonidal abscess/cyst removed.
    This will be my third/fourth cycle (one got cut short because of surgery)
    thanks dsm

How long has it been since surgery? Are you 100% yet? How many cycles have you done?[/QUOTE]

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    It goes according to penis size. which ever man has the larger penis is the man in the relationship..

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post

It goes according to penis size. which ever man has the larger penis is the man in the relationship..
    damn gaspaco....that means ud be...... ; )

-Release the Kracken!!!-

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Damn DSM what is it about your avi that makes some go nuts on here...lol Sure am glad my avi is no where near controversial huh? Sounds like someone has a man crush on ya. Someone once hollered show um your nuts and I did...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Do gay people get ed?

I have never seen a gay black person do they even exsict?

Australia>NZ yes?

Did you ever watch neigbhours as a 15 year old so you could bat off to holly valance?

Will admin ban me if i direct profanity towards him?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Will admin ban me if i direct profanity towards him?
    **** no.

Did you ever watch neigbhours as a 15 year old so you could bat off to holly valance?
    yes

Australia>NZ yes?
    Australia

I have never seen a gay black person do they even exsict?
    Yes but they don't come out until after dark.

Do gay people get ed?
    Yes but mainly due to whiskey d***.

How do i get adriana lima to want to let me bang her?

Blog Entries
    How do i get adriana lima to want to let me bang her?
    Shower more.

DCI
    Disappointed dsm man ya never answered me q your loosing your touch lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Disappointed dsm man ya never answered me q your loosing your touch lol
    What question? I'm on my phone so its I don't feel like going hunting?

DCI
    How do Koni FSD suspension? My theory is witch craft lol.
    Boom

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

Shower more.
    Lmao!

Blog Entries
    Boom
    You're quoting yourself now? You need professional help!!

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Can you make Dukkit leave me alone? He's bothering me.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Reported!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    The U.S was thinking auto enrolling every women to have a restraining order when born from Dukkit. Its still a pending matter.

Thread Information