Page 169 of 198 FirstFirst ... 69119159164165166167168169170171172173174179 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,760 of 7914
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Ask DSM anything.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I hope his orgasms don't get lost in the mail!
    I think that's a Fed. offense!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

I was reading in the thread about wanting to have a vasectomy while on cruise by Capetown. It got me to wondering so does getting a vasectomy change the taste or consistency or the amount of the cum?

I was reading in the thread about wanting to have a vasectomy while on cruise by Capetown. It got me to wondering so does getting a vasectomy change the taste or consistency or the amount of the cum?
    Well I am no expert but it seems safe to say that since there would no longer be sperm in the seminal fluid that there may be a very samll change in quantity and consistency, as far as taste....I have never seen a Pepsi/Coke type taste test of semin with or without sperm so....

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Well I am no expert but it seems safe to say that since there would no longer be sperm in the seminal fluid that there may be a very samll change in quantity and consistency, as far as taste....I have never seen a Pepsi/Coke type taste test of semin with or without sperm so....
    Maybe we can talk Capetown into tasting his own juices before and after and give us the results?

Maybe we can talk Capetown into tasting his own juices before and after and give us the results?
    I'll let you ask him...thats' a pretty big boy

I'll let you ask him...thats' a pretty big boy
    Ya don't say huh? You been peeking?..lol

Ya don't say huh? You been peeking?..lol

abstetic is offline Banned
    Dsm is that you in a avi?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abstetic View Post
    Dsm is that you in a avi?
    It is not.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

DSM why is it that guys I'm assuming they are all straight but why is it that when they are together say like at the gym or anywhere for that matter. But I'm noticing that they are always grabbing their crotch when they speak to each other. What is up with that? I'm noticing it more and more at the gym. It's like some unwritten rule that if you stop to talk with another guy you got to grab your d*ck when talking to him. So what's with that? All these guys are straight but seriously, every time without fail one or the other will grab their own co(k while speaking. I could understand it if they were gay putting out a message but these are straight dudes. And this isn't just an isolated incidence. It's always going on somewhere.Football players, baseball players, everyone seems to be doing the weinie shuffle

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    is it the subconscious need to hold a microphone when talking?

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    is it the subconscious need to hold a microphone when talking?
    That might be but then someone will need to drop to their knees to talk into it!

AD
    they may have partially overcome this reflex action. they just need to hold the mike, but can resist the urge to put it in their mouths....

sorry. i mean, to their mouths...lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DSM why is it that guys I'm assuming they are all straight but why is it that when they are together say like at the gym or anywhere for that matter. But I'm noticing that they are always grabbing their crotch when they speak to each other. What is up with that? I'm noticing it more and more at the gym. It's like some unwritten rule that if you stop to talk with another guy you got to grab your d*ck when talking to him. So what's with that? All these guys are straight but seriously, every time without fail one or the other will grab their own co(k while speaking. I could understand it if they were gay putting out a message but these are straight dudes. And this isn't just an isolated incidence. It's always going on somewhere.Football players, baseball players, everyone seems to be doing the weinie shuffle
    It's got to be some punk ghetto thing. I have seen it and never got it either. Maybe they all shared the same crabs or something since you see guys always scratching their balls also. Probably another hygiene issue.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's got to be some punk ghetto thing. I have seen it and never got it either. Maybe they all shared the same crabs or something since you see guys always scratching their balls also. Probably another hygiene issue.
    Good to know I'm not the only guy noticing this event. It's just weird and it only seems to happen upon meeting another dude. One guy or the other invariably will grab or pull at his pud. I could understand it if it was a gay code, but we don't claim it and only the straight guys do it. For those that haven't paid attention start watching whenever you think about it and see yourself. It's just amazing how many guys are doing it. And if it is a shared crabs thing then they all have more crabs than Joe's Crab Shack!

Blog Entries
    Sometimes while I am talking to my buddies I put a finger up my @$$. It's just a form of male bonding.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    why..........

Blog Entries
    Long time no hear from marcus, how are they hanging (insert finger in @$$)?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    When I lived in the ghetto of Vegas, I noticed that hoodlum guys were walking down the street doing that too. It was like a cross between holding their pants up (since none of them buy pants that fit or a belt) and their desire to cradle their cocks in the presence of other men. But I always thought those "gangsta" dudes were closet cases. Maybe, they all got memberships at your gym?

Watch little kids like toddler age. It is a natural habit for boys!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Watch little kids like toddler age. It is a natural habit for boys!
    That is true.. My nephew kept trying to grab himself while we were having a family dinner. I kept telling him to go do that in private and not at the table, but he doesn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    That is true.. My nephew kept trying to grab himself while we were having a family dinner. I kept telling him to go do that in private and not at the table, but he doesn't understand.
    LOL you dont tell them to go do it in private you just tell them it's not appropriate to do in public or not polite. You dont always need to explain why it's not polite or just tell him you will talk to him later about it and let his parents do it.

LOL you dont tell them to go do it in private you just tell them it's not appropriate to do in public or not polite. You dont always need to explain why it's not polite or just tell him you will talk to him later about it and let his parents do it.
    Or bap em on the nose with a rolled up newspaper

Or bap em on the nose with a rolled up newspaper
    LOL, that works also. I always wanted to get one of those shock collars for my kid with a remote but someone said it might be considered child abuse.
    I always though it would be a good way to keep the kid in the yard also using the invisible fence. If a dog can learn so can a 3 year old..

On a little boy when he grabs himself it is usually an unspoken sign that he has to go pee pee. See how easily that unspoken message gets to Justin Beiber's security guard as they quickly head for the little girls um I mean little boys bathroom as he tries to hold it in by squeezing where a man size penis should hang once he reaches puberty?

On a little boy when he grabs himself it is usually an unspoken sign that he has to go pee pee. See how easily that unspoken message gets to Justin Beiber's security guard as they quickly head for the little girls um I mean little boys bathroom as he tries to hold it in by squeezing where a man size penis should hang once he reaches puberty?

LOL thats good sh*t even if it's photo shopped. Glad to see you are another Anti Bieber fan. What a took but I would like to knock boots with his girlfriend Salina. Hmmmm

LOL, that works also. I always wanted to get one of those shock collars for my kid with a remote but someone said it might be considered child abuse.
    I always though it would be a good way to keep the kid in the yard also using the invisible fence. If a dog can learn so can a 3 year old..
    I have a nice 2 dog system. One for the wife and one for the kid lol

Weekend Bump! Scene from Starz Spartacus Series. Two gladiators hooked in a liplock..

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    Weekend Bump! Scene from Starz Spartacus Series. Two gladiators hooked in a liplock..
    Anyone remember 6 Feet Under? Lots of lip service there too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    Anyone remember 6 Feet Under? Lots of lip service there too.
    That was a really good show.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    That was a really good show.
    HBO series wasn't it? It was entertaining.

AD
    HBO yes. the first few season were awesome, i feel. but near the end, they may have over-stretched it.

Blog Entries

AD
    Jim Henson must be really glad that he didnt see this...

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I found his mate in a window in Amsterdam.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stuffed.jpeg 
Views:	205 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	126969

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Got a question for you DSM.... So i met this girl at the gym she's hot and my buddy talks to her also said she wanted to sleep with me, he told me after she left. So anyways she's got a boyfriend so I figure perfect, no strings attached. Last wednesday I was supposed to meet her for lunch that got cancelled via text that she had a bad feeling about going to lunch and being nervous. I let it go because she said she wanted to see me on the weekend so we could have more time. Friday night rolls around and she's at the bar with two of her girls and invited me to stop by I told her I would let her know because I had previous plans. Called her after I had dinner only to get her voicemail and no reply to the texts I sent. Sunday was the day she said she could get some time away to see me, well I missed her call and never heard back. We talked monday and I suggested last night we could finally meet up and I would get a room. I was gonna leave work early to get ready before meeting her. Five o'clock rolls around and I get a text from her stating that she is sorry but she can't do this, because she feels sneaky. No phone call after the gym like she usually does on her way home. I asked her last week what she wanted or was expecting to come out of talking/seeing me and she kinda laughed it off as my being straight-forward. What I am wondering is why do people pull this crap, I mean you know what your getting yourself into why waste someone else's time. She sent me another text today saying she is sorry, she hopes that we can still be friends at the gym, blah, blah, blah. I demoted her to the ignore list.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post
    Got a question for you DSM.... So i met this girl at the gym she's hot and my buddy talks to her also said she wanted to sleep with me, he told me after she left. So anyways she's got a boyfriend so I figure perfect, no strings attached. Last wednesday I was supposed to meet her for lunch that got cancelled via text that she had a bad feeling about going to lunch and being nervous. I let it go because she said she wanted to see me on the weekend so we could have more time. Friday night rolls around and she's at the bar with two of her girls and invited me to stop by I told her I would let her know because I had previous plans. Called her after I had dinner only to get her voicemail and no reply to the texts I sent. Sunday was the day she said she could get some time away to see me, well I missed her call and never heard back. We talked monday and I suggested last night we could finally meet up and I would get a room. I was gonna leave work early to get ready before meeting her. Five o'clock rolls around and I get a text from her stating that she is sorry but she can't do this, because she feels sneaky. No phone call after the gym like she usually does on her way home. I asked her last week what she wanted or was expecting to come out of talking/seeing me and she kinda laughed it off as my being straight-forward. What I am wondering is why do people pull this crap, I mean you know what your getting yourself into why waste someone else's time. She sent me another text today saying she is sorry, she hopes that we can still be friends at the gym, blah, blah, blah. I demoted her to the ignore list.
    She sounds like most people in relationships. It's fun to flirt and be wanted but when it comes time to cross the cheat line I don't think she is ready to go that far. You pushing the sex thing isn't goin to help. If anything it's going to add unwanted pressure. You made your bed playing with someone in a relationship. My advise, let it go.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    why is it that gay dudes keep hitting on me when i am with a girl? just this sunday, there were this group of 3 (a hot chick, and a gay couple). at one point, i had all three of them fighting for my attention and i know i made it clear that i was only into the girl.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    why is it that gay dudes keep hitting on me when i am with a girl? just this sunday, there were this group of 3 (a hot chick, and a gay couple). at one point, i had all three of them fighting for my attention and i know i made it clear that i was only into the girl.
    They know your straight but they flirt for fun. It's shows they are comfortable around you.

Thread Information