Page 165 of 198 FirstFirst ... 65115155160161162163164165166167168169170175 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,600 of 7914
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Ask DSM anything.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    he is the main character is the famous "gay stripper" thread here at the lounge.
    Hmm, been off the board awhile. Although I think I am glad I missed that one. DSM is the OG gay stripper of the board....LOL
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hey, if you havent, you got to read that thread, at least the first few pages. it will be worth your time.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    DSM what are your favorite pick up lines or can you give examples of lines you have used / had used on you

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    DSM what are your favorite pick up lines or can you give examples of lines you have used / had used on you
    Hello, you want to sit on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    hey, if you havent, you got to read that thread, at least the first few pages. it will be worth your time.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Hmm, been off the board awhile. Although I think I am glad I missed that one. DSM is the OG gay stripper of the board....LOL
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    No one has rang about my car for sale why is this oh great gay seer of the future?

DanB is offline Banned
    [QUOTE="DCI"]No one has rang about my car for sale/QUOTE]

It's an alfa, what you expect

[QUOTE=DanB;6028270]
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    No one has rang about my car for sale/QUOTE]

Maybe it's an Alfalfa...lol

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post

Shut your hideous Dublin mouth. Ahh I'm stripping it at the moment will drop the price and should sell then. I'll make more from the parts.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI

Shut your hideous Dublin mouth. Ahh I'm stripping it at the moment will drop the price and should sell then. I'll make more from the parts.
    Just take everything worth a few quid, go scrap yard and replace it with broken shit then burn it

DCI
    Lol, nah, not doing that, my insurance is finally getting cheaper Got a set of wheels that are perfect for 65 euro with tyres

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    No one has rang about my car for sale why is this oh great gay seer of the future?
    I love how you say "no one has rang" vs us America's saying "no one has called." I don't know why but i like you're version better.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Van_City is offline New Member
    Man this site cracks me up... Non stop comedy !!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Thick or long?

jbm
    Hard or soft?

Blog Entries
    I was hard at 1:30pm
    Soft at 1:32pm

Personal record.

jbm
    Damn that was really fast!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Damn that was really fast!
    That's what he said.

Did he just fall off the face of the Earth since his stint on MTV's The Real World and Bottoming on Fratmen?

Last edited by Shol'va; 06-14-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yea haven't heard a peep about him since MTV.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Who the fvck is Dustin Zito? I guess I've been living under a rock.

My How Soccer Is A Changing...

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Who the fvck is Dustin Zito? I guess I've been living under a rock.
    Well yes and no. lol He was on a gay oriented website where 6 young men around 18-24 years of age lived in out in California. They were paid to stay and play mostly naked 24-7 with webcams running throughout the house. His name on there was Spencer Aka Fratman Spencer. And for 19.95 a month anyone could pay to receive the webcam feeds and watch these guys do all kinds of gay related stuff. Most if not all of them claimed to be straight as an arrow but they showered with each other soaping each other down. Gave and received oral and sometime anal sex to each other and had contests like j/o contests, humping a pumpkin contest and all kinds of other wild stuff. Anyhow Spencer somehow got a chance to be on MTV's Real World Season 25 in Las Vegas and his name was changed to Dustin Zito which is his real name. He tried to keep it quiet on the Real World as to what he did for a living but was outed when a girl he was shagging on the show, well her mother called her and told her he was on the internet. She looked it up and saw everything he did and had to come clean. It was awkward for him to say the least and he still tried to say it was nothing and he has moved on from it. Anyhow if you google Dustin Zito Or Spencer you can probably find all kinds of videos with him doing his thing. I've got them all but would you expect anything less? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well yes and no. lol He was on a gay oriented website where 6 young men around 18-24 years of age lived in out in California. They were paid to stay and play mostly naked 24-7 with webcams running throughout the house. His name on there was Spencer Aka Fratman Spencer. And for 19.95 a month anyone could pay to receive the webcam feeds and watch these guys do all kinds of gay related stuff. Most if not all of them claimed to be straight as an arrow but they showered with each other soaping each other down. Gave and received oral and sometime anal sex to each other and had contests like j/o contests, humping a pumpkin contest and all kinds of other wild stuff. Anyhow Spencer somehow got a chance to be on MTV's Real World Season 25 in Las Vegas and his name was changed to Dustin Zito which is his real name. He tried to keep it quiet on the Real World as to what he did for a living but was outed when a girl he was shagging on the show, well her mother called her and told her he was on the internet. She looked it up and saw everything he did and had to come clean. It was awkward for him to say the least and he still tried to say it was nothing and he has moved on from it. Anyhow if you google Dustin Zito Or Spencer you can probably find all kinds of videos with him doing his thing. I've got them all but would you expect anything less? lol
    Uhh that's pretty gay. I'll take your word for it. So after he came clean on The Real World, did he get ragged on for it by the rest of the cast like we do with the gay stripper? I stopped watching that series after they kicked Puck off The Real World 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Uhh that's pretty gay. I'll take your word for it. So after he came clean on The Real World, did he get ragged on for it by the rest of the cast like we do with the gay stripper? I stopped watching that series after they kicked Puck off The Real World 3.
    Dustin Zito has some issues other than just sexual identity issues. One of the guys on there did have an issue for a while with him being gay or Bi and so did the chick he was sleeping with. She was telling him she needed to get an hiv test. Well you know what? If she is not having safe sex it's not just hiv she needs to worry about But then she got over it and went back to him as he kept telling her he did it for the money, that the other dudes cvck in his butt didn't mean anything, he was only acting. Makes me wonder how many wives hear that story from their hubbies. No seriously honey that other dude pounding me means nothing I love you it's only you baby, by the way I'm going bowling tonight and wont be home till late....
    Last edited by Shol'va; 06-14-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Dustin Zito has some issues other than just sexual identity issues. One of the guys on there did have an issue for a while with him being gay or Bi and so did the chick he was sleeping with. She was telling him she needed to get an hiv test. Well you know what? If she is not having safe sex it's not just hiv she needs to worry about But then she got over it and went back to him as he kept telling her he did it for the money, that the other dudes cvck in his butt didn't mean anything, he was only acting. Makes me wonder how many wives hear that story from their hubbies. No seriously honey that other dude pounding me means nothing I love you it's only you baby, by the way I'm going bowling tonight and wont be home till late....
    Yeah, at that point, it's a little late to be testing just him. She should be worried about herself. I really question how real The Real World is anyways. I'm willing to bet the producers put them up to do most of the shit they do.

You'll have to ask the gay stripper's future wife that about that story. Bowling for columbine?
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 06-14-2012 at 10:57 PM.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Got a car question for ya.

I need to create a negative pressure in my girlfriends 1998 jeep cherokee's air conditioning system so I can recharge with new R-134. What is the most cost effective way to do this?

I was thinking of possibly using a small electric pump or a brake pump and retro-fitting and a/c attachment nozzle
    Last edited by jasc; 06-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Why you converting ?

not converting, just recharging

I need to do some discharging...way to much head pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    I need to do some discharging...way to much head pressure.
    If your feelin it my a/c compressor could good use a good suck.. think you could suck up to 40psi? I have faith in ya

Afterwards I'll give you Haz's home address, but shhhh, don't tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    If your feelin it my a/c compressor could good use a good suck.. think you could suck up to 40psi? I have faith in ya

Sorry but I don't think we're a match. I'm a R-12 type of guy and your probably an R-134A And I don't have Haz's address but I've got his number..

I don't expect to see Haz around here until the Yankees get knocked out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

Sorry but I don't think we're a match. I'm a R-12 type of guy and your probably an R-134A And I don't have Haz's address but I've got his number..
    I'm a little disappointed in u Sholv'.. I took you for a switch hitter..

Maybe try the R-134 for a second? just the tip, just to see how it feels?

Hey DSM if you see this guy in your neighborhood please send him my way... Thanks I know you prefer bears so he wouldn't be your type. Something about his day old beard growth that is hot. Of course he's no slouch either. IMO He's Tyler Hoechlin from MTV's Teen Wolf. Eye candy for the teenie bopper girls ....and me. I bet this show has a bigger gay following than straight.

Awfully smooth chest. You think he shaves it?

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    DSM did you miss me?

I'm a little disappointed in u Sholv'.. I took you for a switch hitter..

Maybe try the R-134 for a second? just the tip, just to see how it feels?
    What? For a minute I thought my condenser went bad. Oh I thought we were talking A/C units...lol But I do know how it feels and can and do batter up with the right one or ones. After all why limit ones self to just one position, that could cause one to strike out and I like home runs...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    DSM did you miss me?
    Hey, what going on? where the hell you been?

Hey DSM if you see this guy in your neighborhood please send him my way... Thanks I know you prefer bears so he wouldn't be your type. Something about his day old beard growth that is hot. Of course he's no slouch either. IMO He's Tyler Hoechlin from MTV's Teen Wolf. Eye candy for the teenie bopper girls ....and me. I bet this show has a bigger gay following than straight.

Awfully smooth chest. You think he shaves it?

It would be hard but i would make an exception with him.

It would be hard but i would make an exception with him.[/QUOTE]

No you wouldn't, cause you know it would be hard with him as well...lol

Thread Information