Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1301
    CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    All Pink !!!!
    Yep!!

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    i know...i just wanted to get the question out there...

as we say in spanish "quemando petrolio"

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    As We say in Negro "Jive ass Turkey" !!!

Booty bumpin on a Handstand

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I'm down with the brown

I'm a hard ass gangsta motherfvcker from the streets..........word!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    black is back

Blog Entries
    If i sleep with a black guy does that automatically make me not a racist ?

jbm
    I'm down with the brown!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Nope ..... but it automatically makes yo a homosexual

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Nope ..... but it automatically makes yo a homosexual

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    He has nice eyes, good find .

JackSparrow is offline New Member
    That is a young dexter jackson with a young bob chic!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    He has nice eyes, good find .

Its Vp and Dsm....LMAO

sizerp is offline Banned

Im Baaaaaaaaaaaacckkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    I just gotta say, I went to a High School where about 75% of the population was either Somalian, Black, Arab or Eastern European.

Fvck I'll answer some of the questions lololo.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Im Baaaaaaaaaaaacckkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whats up vp? Haven't seen you in the lounge in a while.

jbm
    I'm down with the brown!

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member
    Feel free to ask me any questions about the female aspects..... :-)

What the hell happened to VP?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    vp are you in prison??

powerful intelligent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    Q-what do u call a black man w/ a new bike?
    A-thief
    no, you call him toney, I was on that bike.

powerful intelligent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lawstudent007 View Post
    Feel free to ask me any questions about the female aspects..... :-)
    why are women so hung up about shoes?
    Why do women have to coordinate everythng?
    why are women so obsessed with breasts? Some of us are not into boobs we like your ass, legs, build, etc.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    so is it true every black guy should have 1 white friend
    and every white guy should have at least 1 n***er friend but he should never call him a n***er friend

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    so is it true every black guy should have 1 white friend
    and every white guy should have at least 1 n***er friend but he should never call him a n***er friend

damn really man? come on now

lol if u didnt know thats a skit katt williams does in his stand up so its in no way racist

beside how could i be racist i own two color tvs hahahaha

Blog Entries

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know this is going to be fun. Ive realized many people only know Black People from what they see on Rap videos and such.
    I am here to answer all questions reguarding stereotypes and anything you ever wanted to know. Even if you just want a Black opinion
    LOL. Lets go!!!
    Ive read quite a few of the post over time and find some ammusing. Ive never had a question because I have never really seen/found a difference. I have friend who are black, white, brown, yellow, gay, straight and???

I have never really though about it. I have always thought of people as individuals and not a race I guess. There are peple of all race/color I don't like or get along with and I just choose not to associate with them.

I do think it is funny how some white guys have to have that black friend to be cool. LOL I work with a guy like that at work. He would often bring up one of our co workers and talk like as if they are best friends. I know for a fact he (our black co worker) does not care for him. It was funny about a week after one of my Thailand trips I was showing him pictures of my trip. He was looking at them and said HEY!!!! that looks like Brent???? I said yeah it is. He was WHAT??? He went to Thailand with you.... I said Yeah, didnt he tell you?
    Hahahahahahaha It was priceless.

But that aside, Thanks for making this ever so popular thread and it is very entertaining.

LMAO.....hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have never really though about it. I have always thought of people as individuals and not a race I guess. There are peple of all race/color I don't like or get along with and I just choose not to associate with them.

But that aside, Thanks for making this ever so popular thread and it is very entertaining.
    People often just jump to generalize and for that that exact point: there are a varietry of people in EVERY race. There are ghetto blacks AND whites....country bumpkin blacks AND whites...rude blacks AND white.....ignorant blacks ANd whites. SOmeone once asked why black peoplewere so loud. I told them that it's not all black people, it'sjust the ones YOU met. Event hough it might seem like EVERY SINGLE black person you meet is loud, it's NOT all of us. You just see the loud ones, well, because they're loud, lol. Then there's talk about improper grammar or slang. Often times, it's not necessarily a black thing but a poor country or poor inner-city thing. We usually speak the way we hear oterhs speak while we were growing up (there are exceptions).

Anyhow...YEAH, this thread had me on the floor!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    ..........He was looking at them and said HEY!!!! that looks like Brent???? I said yeah it is. He was WHAT??? He went to Thailand with you.... I said Yeah, didnt he tell you?
    Hahahahahahaha It was priceless.
    Hahaha....I hate phony people. Just be yourself---your "real" self! Lol. Brent probably thought he was such a phony idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by powerful intelligent View Post
    why are women so hung up about shoes?
    Why do women have to coordinate everythng?
    why are women so obsessed with breasts? Some of us are not into boobs we like your ass, legs, build, etc.
    Many of womens' hang ups are derived from our desire to attract men and our status among other women (to look better than them). In regards to our status among other women, you can compare it to a man and his car/truck or his muscles......he want's his to be better. Then there's just the matter of feeling good about yourslef. These obsessions (coordination, shoes, body) are a way for some people to feel better about themselves.

When it comes to shoes, thare are many factors. One of them being that it started when we were young and our older women influences are obsessed with them, so we grew up to be the same. Also, there's just something about shoes that can change the whole outfit...alot like it gives you power. I often act different depending on the shoes I have on. (i.e. wearing sneakers vs wearing stilletos vs wearing knee high boots vs. work loafers vs strappy sandals). Also, men have alot to do with this. Men treat you differently when you're wearing a little black dress with stilletos as opposed to that same little black dress with strappy sandals. It becomes a whole other look! There are power in the shoes....lol. Me, well, I wear a size 11/12 :-) (luckily, they're just long/narrow and not wide) so my theory is that with that size of feet, I gotta make sure they always look good! So cute shoes and pedicured toes are a must for me. And wearing such a size, I tend to buy when ever I find anything nice. So now, I have over 130 pairs of shoes.

Coordinating everything falls into some of the categories mentioned above. Additioanlly, we want to look good. Plus, there's a bit of a double standard. When I man can't coordinate that well, a woman is much more forgiving and will work with him. When itis a woman who can't dress, a man is not as forgiving....he'll just turn his gaze to to nicely dressed, mored put together chic.

Breasts? Well that obsession stems from men. Point blank. A LOT of men are obsessed with it, which in turn, made us obsessed to get it and flaunt it (in an attempt to attract men and to be more appealing than other women). We focus on it bec men do. It had gotten to the point where smaller breasted woemn critisize bigger breasted women as if they did something wrong....lol. One girl from school told me: "Man, I don't know how you deal with them that size. I'd never want my boobs to be that big. Have you ever thought of a reduction?" I was like wtf? I don't know how you deal with YOUR size. If mine were gone, I'd miss them. I mean sometimes it's harder to find a top that gives enough room for them, but I'd hate to wear certain outfits and not be able to fill them out! lol.

People often just jump to generalize and for that that exact point: there are a varietry of people in EVERY race. There are ghetto blacks AND whites....country bumpkin blacks AND whites...rude blacks AND white.....ignorant blacks ANd whites. SOmeone once asked why black peoplewere so loud. I told them that it's not all black people, it'sjust the ones YOU met. Event hough it might seem like EVERY SINGLE black person you meet is loud, it's NOT all of us. You just see the loud ones, well, because they're loud, lol. Then there's talk about improper grammar or slang. Often times, it's not necessarily a black thing but a poor country or poor inner-city thing. We usually speak the way we hear oterhs speak while we were growing up (there are exceptions).

Anyhow...YEAH, this thread had me on the floor!

Hahaha....I hate phony people. Just be yourself---your "real" self! Lol. Brent probably thought he was such a phony idiot...

Many of womens' hang ups are derived from our desire to attract men and our status among other women (to look better than them). In regards to our status among other women, you can compare it to a man and his car/truck or his muscles......he want's his to be better. Then there's just the matter of feeling good about yourslef. These obsessions (coordination, shoes, body) are a way for some people to feel better about themselves.

When it comes to shoes, thare are many factors. One of them being that it started when we were young and our older women influences are obsessed with them, so we grew up to be the same. Also, there's just something about shoes that can change the whole outfit...alot like it gives you power. I often act different depending on the shoes I have on. (i.e. wearing sneakers vs wearing stilletos vs wearing knee high boots vs. work loafers vs strappy sandals). Also, men have alot to do with this. Men treat you differently when you're wearing a little black dress with stilletos as opposed to that same little black dress with strappy sandals. It becomes a whole other look! There are power in the shoes....lol. Me, well, I wear a size 11/12 :-) (luckily, they're just long/narrow and not wide) so my theory is that with that size of feet, I gotta make sure they always look good! So cute shoes and pedicured toes are a must for me. And wearing such a size, I tend to buy when ever I find anything nice. So now, I have over 130 pairs of shoes.

Coordinating everything falls into some of the categories mentioned above. Additioanlly, we want to look good. Plus, there's a bit of a double standard. When I man can't coordinate that well, a woman is much more forgiving and will work with him. When itis a woman who can't dress, a man is not as forgiving....he'll just turn his gaze to to nicely dressed, mored put together chic.

Breasts? Well that obsession stems from men. Point blank. A LOT of men are obsessed with it, which in turn, made us obsessed to get it and flaunt it (in an attempt to attract men and to be more appealing than other women). We focus on it bec men do. It had gotten to the point where smaller breasted woemn critisize bigger breasted women as if they did something wrong....lol. One girl from school told me: "Man, I don't know how you deal with them that size. I'd never want my boobs to be that big. Have you ever thought of a reduction?" I was like wtf? I don't know how you deal with YOUR size. If mine were gone, I'd miss them. I mean sometimes it's harder to find a top that gives enough room for them, but I'd hate to wear certain outfits and not be able to fill them out! lol.
    Attention span to short...please post an abreviated version...lol

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
    Attention span to short...please post an abreviated version...lol
    Hahaha. Ok, ok, I got a little carried away. Well here's a summary:

1. People from ALL races can act like or be uneducated a**holes and people from ALL races can be good people with decent manners.

2. Phony people suck!

3. Women are obsessed with shoes because they are cute, give clothes versatility, and can entice a man (i.e. stilletos). Whe like to coordinate so we look good for men and look better than other women. Women are obsessed with boobs because a lot of men are obsessed with them and the media focuses on them too.
    Last edited by lawstudent007; 11-17-2009 at 09:13 AM. Reason: spelling error

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lawstudent, i think i am in love with u....

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    no joke intended, at all

im latino so im just reallly wanting to get the english point of view.

There is the word Ni gger which according to Denzel Washington in the great debaters, comes from, the word denigrate, and therefore is a bad word to refer to coloured ppl.
    and there is ALSO ne gro which is used in latin america to call black ppl(not disrespectfully it simply just means color black in spanish) which one is ok to call a black person ?

also I have heard a black folk telling another one the first word, is it bad if you already know the person to call him like that or if you are not black you have to wait to be really tight with the person to be able to call him like that,

I also have not investigated if what was said in the movie(awesome movie) is valid or not, but since its made by oprah and Denzel, which i both admire, would that not be a little racist on the black community to call each other the first n-word ?

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    no joke intended, at all

im latino so im just reallly wanting to get the english point of view.

There is the word Ni gger which according to Denzel Washington in the great debaters, comes from, the word denigrate, and therefore is a bad word to refer to coloured ppl.
    and there is ALSO ne gro which is used in latin america to call black ppl(not disrespectfully it simply just means color black in spanish) which one is ok to call a black person ?

also I have heard a black folk telling another one the first word, is it bad if you already know the person to call him like that or if you are not black you have to wait to be really tight with the person to be able to call him like that,

I also have not investigated if what was said in the movie(awesome movie) is valid or not, but since its made by oprah and Denzel, which i both admire, would that not be a little racist on the black community to call each other the first n-word ?

some black people feel differnt about being called ni@@@r and or nigro

i think richard pryor said it best

“I was sitting by myself (in the Nairobi Hilton in Kenya) and I just looked around and it was like a voice said to me,”What do you see?” And I said,”People of all colors doing things together”.And another voice said “Do you see any ******s?” And I said,”No!”. And the voice said “Do you know why?”. And I said(whispering),”No”. And it said,”There aren’t any…”.

and i never understood why people said it when refering to blacks cuz the meaning was a dirty unkeept WHITE person

and to ur question no its not a good ideal of another race to call blacks them them names

i however had a few friends back when i lived in detroit and was still in school they would call me cracker and honkey and so on and id use them words and we all joked like that

but when u do it out in the open ur asking for trouble case n point
    we were all hanging at the mall a basicly all black mall
    and we were being are joking selfs saying these words and when ur the only white person even jokingly saying these words will draw a hate crowed
    and it gets out of hand fast

as far as black on black them same words are ment to put in white people terms whats up my (brother) or dat (person) be triping and so on

raciest people use it to offend like them stupid (people) need to get jobs

all in all they are stupid words much like gay bashers are from stupid people with small minds

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    This is for the black dudes: What's up with the bubble but obsession. I mean, I understand if you're a butt man, but why does it have to be THIS obscenely large? LOL...Sure, it looks good in jeans, tongs, and a bathing suit, but it's not that appealing when you're wearing a dress or kit. Please, break it down for me.

On a side note, what exercises are good for making a bigger, round butt and not loosing any? Whyen ever I work that area out, I seem to loose and I DONT want it to get smaller than it already is.

This is for the black dudes: What's up with the bubble but obsession. I mean, I understand if you're a butt man, but why does it have to be THIS obscenely large? LOL...Sure, it looks good in jeans, tongs, and a bathing suit, but it's not that appealing when you're wearing a dress or kit. Please, break it down for me.

On a side note, what exercises are good for making a bigger, round butt and not loosing any? Whyen ever I work that area out, I seem to loose and I DONT want it to get smaller than it already is.
    well first we have to see your butt to judge how to make it bigger in a thong
    would be best

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    lawstudent, i think i am in love with u....
    Awe....buy why?

Oh, and what part of "my" state are u from?

Thread Information