Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 1301
    drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol this aint a dating/hook up site go to adult friend finder for that lol

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Ive been gone too Long. Lots of excitment around here.. lol

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    lol this aint a dating/hook up site go to adult friend finder for that lol
    Oh, I see you've done your research....lol.

well first we have to see your butt to judge how to make it bigger in a thong
    would be best
    HAhaha......nice try.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    well I was going to ask where you been but thats easy, black man gone for over a week, yep he was in jail...lol missed you bro

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    running from someone's Boy friend u whore

well how are we going to tell u how to make ur butt bigger if we dont see it
    maybe u dont need ur butt bigger or maybe its too big and u just have a case of small mans complex

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Vp i cant believe you came back and never came to look for me

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I'm down with the brown!

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Wait, what?

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    Wait, what?
    HUH????

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have had black and white friends my entire life and the one thing i know for a fact is that there is no differance other then apperance.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i have had black and white friends my entire life and the one thing i know for a fact is that there is no differance other then apperance.
    Not true.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    vp is diablo getting gangbanged where he is right now

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    blacker the berry, sweeter the juice.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    ^^^ WTF?

I miss this thread....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    so my son has been off and on "hanging" with this cute little black chic.... (this was about 6 months ago).... anyways, there watching reruns of the dave chappelle show on comedy central or something.... so she comes off saying "black people get real sleepy after eating BBQ ribs and BBQ chicken" .... she's about 20. So I'm like "say what?" so there is some intrinsic property of BBQ ribs and BBQ chicken that ONLY makes BLACK people sleepy? I've been poking fun at her about that. She was serious.... like white people were immune to these effects somehow?

.... You mate, black fella, right? You gonna be driving tonight? Yeah? Ok.... better hand over them keys cuz weze gonna be havin us sum BBQ Ribs and BBQ chicken... wouldn't want no trouble with the law now! =)

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    so my son has been off and on "hanging" with this cute little black chic.... (this was about 6 months ago).... anyways, there watching reruns of the dave chappelle show on comedy central or something.... so she comes off saying "black people get real sleepy after eating BBQ ribs and BBQ chicken" .... she's about 20. So I'm like "say what?" so there is some intrinsic property of BBQ ribs and BBQ chicken that ONLY makes BLACK people sleepy? I've been poking fun at her about that. She was serious.... like white people were immune to these effects somehow?

.... You mate, black fella, right? You gonna be driving tonight? Yeah? Ok.... better hand over them keys cuz weze gonna be havin us sum BBQ Ribs and BBQ chicken... wouldn't want no trouble with the law now! =)
    It's sickle cell.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    and if you stack the BBQ ribs with some corn bread and black eye pees, wonder what effects THAT would have?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    we should get BigMc or Ty to take over this thread

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd be honored...ask away! LOL!!!!

ok.. you got any good white guy jokes?? like is always here black jokes jewish jokes irish jokes etc.. but no white guy jokes.. there has to be a few out there.. u know of any?

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ok.. you got any good white guy jokes?? like is always here black jokes jewish jokes irish jokes etc.. but no white guy jokes.. there has to be a few out there.. u know of any?
    A seventy-five year old White guy, his hair was completely white, marries a twenty-two year old girl, and she gets pregnant.

Nine months later, he walks into the Maternity Ward. He says to the nurse, "Well, how'd I do?"

The nurse says: "She had twins."

He says, "Heh, heh, heh...well, I guess that goes to show, that even if there's snow on the roof, there can still be fire in the furnace."

She says, "Well, then you'd better change filters. Both of the babies are black."

To us, Machine, an irish joke, polish joke, italian joke, or jewish joke, they are all white jokes to us. Why? Because all those ethnicities are white. When y'all tell black jokes, how many of you break it down to Dominican Jokes, Jamaican, Trini jokes or Cuban jokes, or Angolan jokes, or South African jokes, or Liberian jokes? None, with the exception of Ethiopian jokes, you lump us all into the same category right?

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    To us, Machine, an irish joke, polish joke, italian joke, or jewish joke, they are all white jokes to us. Why? Because all those ethnicities are white. When y'all tell black jokes, how many of you break it down to Dominican Jokes, Jamaican, Trini jokes or Cuban jokes, or Angolan jokes, or South African jokes, or Liberian jokes? None, with the exception of Ethiopian jokes, you lump us all into the same category right?
    touche' (i think that is how it's spelt???)

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    A cuban drives over a jamaican on his way to a domincan bar only to see a south african and liberian arguing outside........and the trini says thats my pig.

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    is it true there is three types of black people,...Blue gums,High yellows,and red bones?????An old black man told me that back in the 70s and I always wondered is he was B S ing me

I've never heard of blue gums. I imagine those are the real dark brothas/sistas. High yellows are the light skinned brothas (ie The Rock), usually those are mixed brothas/sistas. Redbones are usually light skinned brothas with a redish tint. Most have creole backgrounds. Many have freckles and such. There are many in between, though. So I've never heard of there only been three types of blacks, considering we come in every color from the lightest of the light (Mariah Carey) to the darkest of the dark (usually brothas with direct African ancestry).

I'm a southern boy so I've heard some crazy shit, but never there being three types of blacks.
    Last edited by BgMc31; 02-16-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Aren't most south Africans white?

layeazy is offline Banned
    Being black do you always get asked if you can dunk the basketball hoop? lol
    Being black do you get asked if you can rap/beat box/crip walk? lol
    Being black do you get asked why you wear baggy clothes is it because your mother buys them for you to grow into? lol

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Aren't most south Africans white?
    Absolutely not. That was the problem with aparthied, the white minority ruled the black majority. It's like a 10:1 ratio of blacks to whites.
    Last edited by BgMc31; 02-16-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    Being black do you always get asked if you can dunk the basketball hoop? lol Yes, but I think its mainly because I'm 6'4
    Being black do you get asked if you can rap/beat box/crip walk? lolNo
    Being black do you get asked why you wear baggy clothes is it because your mother buys them for you to grow into? lol
    No. I don't wear baggy clothers, I'm 37. My kids don't do it either. And where I live there are more white kids (skater types) who wear that baggy shit more than the black kids

Absolutely not. That was the problem with aparthied, the white majority ruled the black majority. It's like a 10:1 ratio of blacks to whites.
    Interesting. I guess I was always mistaken/mislead. Are the majority of whites in Africa located in south Africa or am I just off altogether?

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Interesting. I guess I was always mistaken/mislead. Are the majority of whites in Africa located in south Africa or am I just off altogether?
    You are correct in that notion. The vast majority of whites are located in S. Africa. While N. Africans are considered white (those of Arab descent, Libyans, Algerians, Egyptians) the ones you are referring to of European descent are located in S. Africa, but there are some in other areas.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    as a black man, when you are in a room of all white swingers, do you feel uncomfortable or do you feel like super man cuz your a balck man and all blonde white woman what ya?

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    as a black man, when you are in a room of all white swingers, do you feel uncomfortable or do you feel like super man cuz your a balck man and all blonde white woman what ya?
    Interesting question, especially since I live in Vegas. While wifey and I aren't swingers (we don't do other men, just other women), we have been to a couple swingers clubs when we first moved to vegas. When we attended we were approached by many white couples where they asked to watch me bang their wives. Its a fantasy of many white women to experience BBC and a fantasy of many white men to watch their wives pleasured by a black man. It's flattering but nothin I'm into. After the initial flattery it kinda gave me a creepy feeling of a slavery/beast type of thing. The fact that I'm big (not necessarily d*ck wise, but I resemble the typical cartoon of the oversized blackman), makes me even more appealing to some...I guess.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Interesting question, especially since I live in Vegas. While wifey and I aren't swingers (we don't do other men, just other women), we have been to a couple swingers clubs when we first moved to vegas. When we attended we were approached by many white couples where they asked to watch me bang their wives. Its a fantasy of many white women to experience BBC and a fantasy of many white men to watch their wives pleasured by a black man. It's flattering but nothin I'm into. After the initial flattery it kinda gave me a creepy feeling of a slavery/beast type of thing. The fact that I'm big (not necessarily d*ck wise, but I resemble the typical cartoon of the oversized blackman), makes me even more appealing to some...I guess.

great answer... lol

i guess i never thought of ones skin color to mean anything

i always found it funny tho my mom dated and almost married a black guy his family treated us like family
    on the other hand my moms family said dont bring that n to my house

maybe its the 15+ years living in some of the worst places in detroit that makes me humble

layeazy is offline Banned
    lol funny thread funny responses..

Who is the best comedian
    Eddie murphy
    Bernie Mac
    Chris Rock
    Richard pryor

Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    lol funny thread funny responses..

Who is the best comedian
    Eddie murphy
    Bernie Mac
    Chris Rock
    Richard pryor

your list failed when you didnt put dave chappelle in it

i guess i never thought of ones skin color to mean anything

i always found it funny tho my mom dated and almost married a black guy his family treated us like family
    on the other hand my moms family said dont bring that n to my house

maybe its the 15+ years living in some of the worst places in detroit that makes me humble
    You know I hear that alot. But I've got to a point in my life where I find that hard to believe. I don't mean any disrespect to you or anyone else who claims to feel that way, but from my experience race has always been a factor in my life. I grew up in a military family so I've been a lot of places and everywhere I've been from western PA (Irwin), to Ft. Benning, GA, and as far west as California (Ft. Irwin) and many places in between. And everywhere I've experienced instances of racism. But I've seen it even in my own family in South Carolina. You see some of my relatives loved my sisters but hated me. Why? Because my sisters are light skinned and I'm dark. There is a serious identity crisis within the black community even to this day.

But I have close white friends whom I've shed blood, sweat, and tears, with on the football field who claimed the same thing. Hell I've seen them bang black women, but once their daughters brought home a black boyfriend, their attitudes changed. Hell, I'm guilty of this myself. My daughter (who doesn't even look black) is currently (and living with) a white mormon boy (she's 21). As you can probably imagine, it don't get much whiter than him. LOL!!! And I still have a bit of an internal problem with that. It's human nature. Deep down in my heart I would much prefer my daughter to be with a black man or a polynesian man (her mom's hawaiian). But its something I have to deal with as long as she's happy.

So with that said. Everyone is prejudice and everyone is a little bit racist. And until we recognize that, we will never have constructive conversations about the topic of race.

Just my .02.

Thread Information