Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bump

Alphatier is offline Member
    1) I'm an emotional person, I'm shy, and I'm short tempered (although I'm working on it).
    2) I have a very strong will.
    3) I LOVE babies/newborns...they're so cute.
    4) I'd like to think that I'm an intelligent person, however i'm lazy.
    5) I hate authority and I have low self-esteem (I like to blame my father for both).
    6) I always had trouble in school (I was expelled from 5 schools). Also, I was always in trouble with the cops.
    7) I have a BIG heart (as in I'm good at heart).
    8) I think a lot (maybe too much LOL).
    9) I don't have a particular talent, other than that I'm physically strong, even before working out (not necessarily "weight room-strong", just really tough). I was able to do 40 push-ups at age 4 I even remember it.
    10) I'm very introverted. I like spending time alone(but this doesn't mean I don't like to hang out with friends).
    11) I like to smoke.

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatier View Post
    I don't want to make an incorrect assumption, so can you elaborate please?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    2) I have a very strong willy.
    hmmmm......

I think he meant to say his "will" was strong.... not "willy"

Then again..... who knows LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    hmmmm......

I think he meant to say his "will" was strong.... not "willy"

Then again..... who knows LOL

~Haz~

No, I meant my will power. So, when I set my mind onto something that I have/got to do. I don't give up. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I'm not a quitter.

Oh, and as far as my "Willy" is concerned, don't worry, it's hella strong as well......ask DSM

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    1) I'm an emotional person, I'm shy, and I'm short tempered (although I'm working on it).
    3) I LOVE babies/newborns...they're so cute.
    4) I'd like to think that I'm an intelligent person, however i'm lazy.
    5) I hate authority and I have low self-esteem (I like to blame my father for both).

6) I always had trouble in school (I was expelled from 5 schools). Also, I was always in trouble with the cops.
    7) I have a BIG heart (as in I'm good at heart).
    8) I think a lot (maybe too much LOL).
    9) I don't have a particular talent, other than that I'm physically strong, even before working out (not necessarily "weight room-strong", just really tough). I was able to do 40 push-ups at age 4 I even remember it.
    10) I'm very introverted. I like spending time alone(but this doesn't mean I don't like to hang out with friends).
    11) I like to smoke.
    3. Just the others' ones or you wish to have babies too?
    4. What do you mean exactly? You can be intelligent and also lazy. No?
    5. What specific reason do you blame your father for?
    6. Do you have a criminal record?
    8. That is my problem too!!!
    9. What are your stats?
    10. Do you like reading? if so, what in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    3. Just the others' ones or you wish to have babies too?
    4. What do you mean exactly? You can be intelligent and also lazy. No?
    5. What specific reason do you blame your father for?
    6. Do you have a criminal record?
    8. That is my problem too!!!
    9. What are your stats?
    10. Do you like reading? if so, what in particular?
    3. Yeah I love them. I;m planing on having a family later with maybe 4 kids or so.

4. Ok so I consider myself an intelligent person. So me, I'm still in college, and I hate studying. So what I meant to say is that although I would have the intelligence to be a "Straight A" student, but I usually get B's and C's....because I'm lazy LOL. My bad for not clearing that up.

5.Well for the authority part, he was a tyrant, and he always got his way. Over the years I got so fed up with his boss image that I started to question all my authorities, and thats when I started to get in trouble in school and elsewhere. As for the self-esteem part, it's because no matter how hard I tried to impress him and make him proud (and that was from an early age on), it was never enough. He always used to bug me about my weight (I was overweight for a long time), and then once I dropped the weight he started nagging about how unhealthy I look now and shit. This really hit me hard. And it was always stuff like that. No matter what I did, for my father it was never good enough, so over the years I've come to think of my self as "useless".

6.Yes I do have a criminal record, which I'm not very proud of. However, this is back in Switzerland. As i told you before, I live in Canada now. It is mostly fights that I used to have on the streets or underground cage fighting (I did that for money only though). My last fight was 1.5 years ago thou, I've changed a lot since then . It was 6 guys on me, a very pleasant experience LOL.

9.Age: 19 (yes I'm one of the younger guys here, don't be all shocked now...we have a HOF that's 19 )
    Height: 5'7" and it blows
    Weight: approx. 175
    BF%: right now I'd have to say around 12%.

As you can see,I'm by no means the biggest guy you'll meet, but I'm just blessed with good genetics for strength. I was always the strongest kid in school, no matter where, but I can proudly say, I was never a bully.

10. Yeah I like to read. Right now I'm reading "From Beirut to Jerusalem" (dunno who it's by, and I was too lazy to walk upstairs to check it) I enjoy non-fiction, because I just like to read about events that really occurred (eg. "The Iceman -Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer").

Hope that helps. If you have any more questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

Best

αlphα
    Last edited by Alphatier; 11-24-2009 at 06:46 PM.

BJJ
    3. Yeah I love them. I;m planing on having a family later with maybe 4 kids or so.

4. Ok so I consider myself an intelligent person. So me, I'm still in college, and I hate studying. So what I meant to say is that although I would have the intelligence to be a "Straight A" student, but I usually get B's and C's....because I'm lazy LOL. My bad for not clearing that up.

5.Well for the authority part, he was a tyrant, and he always got his way. Over the years I got so fed up with his boss image that I started to question all my authorities, and thats when I started to get in trouble in school and elsewhere. As for the self-esteem part, it's because no matter how hard I tried to impress him and make him proud (and that was from an early age on), it was never enough. He always used to bug me about my weight (I was overweight for a long time), and then once I dropped the weight he started nagging about how unhealthy I look now and shit. This really hit me hard. And it was always stuff like that. No matter what I did, for my father it was never good enough, so over the years I've come to think of my self as "useless".

6.Yes I do have a criminal record, which I'm not very proud of. However, this is back in Switzerland. As i told you before, I live in Canada now. It is mostly fights that I used to have on the streets or underground cage fighting (I did that for money only though). My last fight was 1.5 years ago thou, I've changed a lot since then . It was 6 guys on me, a very pleasant experience LOL.

9.Age: 19 (yes I'm one of the younger guys here, don't be all shocked now...we have a HOF that's 19 )
    Height: 5'7" and it blows
    Weight: approx. 175
    BF%: right now I'd have to say around 12%.

As you can see,I'm by no means the biggest guy you'll meet, but I'm just blessed with good genetics for strength. I was always the strongest kid in school, no matter where, but I can proudly say, I was never a bully.

10. Yeah I like to read. Right now I'm reading "From Beirut to Jerusalem" (dunno who it's by, and I was too lazy to walk upstairs to check it) I enjoy non-fiction, because I just like to read about events that really occurred (eg. "The Iceman -Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer").

Hope that helps. If you have any more questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

Best

αlphα
    Thanks for sharing.
    I surely have other questions but I shall save them for the interview.

BJJ
    bump

BJJ
    bump

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread Information