Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive got an idea which will follow insink with this thread, my plan is to do some interviews with some of the people who have posted, it will be in its own thread and be in more indepth, it wont be cluttered with comments just interviews which will go into more detail on what they have mentioned in here, something like 20 questions and I will ask people to PM me questions they would like me to ask the person who i will interview that week.

sounds interesting?

I think it will be a good follow on from this because we all want to know further into the facts!
    sounds cool

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Ive got an idea which will follow insink with this thread, my plan is to do some interviews with some of the people who have posted, it will be in its own thread and be in more indepth, it wont be cluttered with comments just interviews which will go into more detail on what they have mentioned in here, something like 20 questions and I will ask people to PM me questions they would like me to ask the person who i will interview that week.

sounds interesting?

I think it will be a good follow on from this because we all want to know further into the facts!
    That is an awesome idea Marcus. There are a ton of interesting people on this board that I would like to know a little more about.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    That is an awesome idea Marcus. There are a ton of interesting people on this board that I would like to know a little more about.
    ThankS MS
    I also think its a good idea, i am on with setting it up.

I would post in the interview thread who i will be interviewing or I will ask who everybody would like me to interview and then ask for people to PM question they would like me to ask the person who is picked that week, then i will construct the 20 questions and send them via PM and ask them to answer them over a few days and send them back to me and then i will post them in the thread, it would have to remain clutter free from comments and just interviews.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    nobody commented on my 11 points...fine ignore me ........no one loves me
    same man, no one gave two shits lol..
    but its cool its nice thread to read.

Quote Originally Posted by chicmagnet View Post
    Ok...... lucky for me my wife is a techno-phobe

1, I have been married for 23.5 years to a woman I have never loved and regretted marrying, but loves me.

2, I have 3 children whom I love more than life itself.

3,I was involved in a church for 25 years until 18 months ago and stupid enough to let it rule my life with stupid beliefs such as sex before marriage=no salvation, unless you marry and no divorce. ( answers num 1)

4,Up until 18 months ago I had only slept with three women incl my wife ( all virgins ). Now it's 5 ( not all virgins).

5, I believe in a creator but he is not around now ( part of why I left the church).

6,I never drank alcohol from the age of 18 to 43, or went out except to church functions.

7, I have recently discovered and love how attractive I am to women. ( I get hit on every time I go out). Needless to say I have started going to pubs etc.

8, Bandaged my mothers wrists too many times after so many failed suicide attempts. She couldn"t even get that right.

9,I left home at 15 because I couldn't stand her any more. She's dead now, it was suicide not sure how don't care, all I know is I have a lot of issues because of her.

10, This site has taught me a lot about life from aas, to diet, to correct lifting technique, to the best way to wipe my arse, oh and how to communicate (still a lot to learn) Thankyou.

11, I have not cried for 25 years.
    whoa man, very powerful stuff.

all i can say is wow and its amazing what keeps you going in life even though you dont want anything to do with certain aspects of your life.

just amazing.....

ThankS MS

I would post in the interview thread who i will be interviewing or I will ask who everybody would like me to interview and then ask for people to PM question they would like me to ask the person who is picked that week, then i will construct the 20 questions and send them via PM and ask them to answer them over a few days and send them back to me and then i will post them in the thread, it would have to remain clutter free from comments and just interviews.
    whoa thats a brilliant idea man.

would be great read thats for sure, there are so many interesting people on here i must say.

Im 26 and still a lot to learn from the older folks and to read the experiences what people have been through would be just amazing.......

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Sounds very interesting Marcus! Great thread BTW.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    ThankS MS

I also think its a great idea, funny how "old" men can still come up with great initiatives
    J/K fatty

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
    First 3, No. They were a place to stay when nobody else could deal with me anymore.
    4th was a stepping stone. My head didn't clear untill I got back to the basics and kept focus on what I needed to do. They gave me back the tools I needed to function properly. I feel better and brighter than ever.
    That's important, I am glad for you.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    1) Well for one, the weather in Australia is great, the women are amazing, the people in general are amazing. Its relaxed and the cost of living out there is a damn sight cheaper than England. Very genuine people over there, and just the way the country is run is even spot on.

5) The Nepalese trip was kind of both. I was travelling round the world a few years back and Nepal never even crossed my mind till I got to Thailand. Everyone was doing the whole "thailand-laos-cambodia-vietnam" crap, you know everyone does that. I wanted something different. Some guy recommended Nepal to me, I researched it and decided I wanted to go be in the Himalayas, that it was something I wanted/needed to do. I never got a true appreciation for the Natural World till I did that. There is so much I could talk about in the time I spent up there, one particular moment was getting to 15,000 m you meant feet?, and looking up. All I could see were stars, nothing else in my perephreal vision, no buildings, no trees, planes, birds, nothing. Just space. I literally felt closer to the Heavens someday I shall live that experience too, it is a worth one. I want to do it again, at least once more before my time is up.

8) Yeah it's a blessing. I joke with people that i'll live forever.
    bold

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Ok Here it goes

1) I am a Leo
    2) I have 5 brothers and 5 Sisters
    3) I'm Studying to be a psychiatric nurse
    4) I have only slept with one person
    5) I spent four Months of this year in 2009
    6) i Suffer From depression, Gad and have a borderline personality disorder
    7) I post on AR whilst naked and touching myself
    8) I want to learn German and Russian
    9) Im an xboxaholic
    10) Training and education comes numero uno to me
    11) Only ever loved 2 people, one of them is me
    6 What treatment do you undergo, if any?
    8 Where are you from?
    10 Why you wrote in Italian?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    1) I just turned old
    2) I have been married more times then I would like to remember
    3) I am never happy no matter what is going good in my life
    4) I give my kids and wife everything I make
    5) I have been told the only reason I like to going over seas is so someone else will kill me, death wish, I dont have a death wish, but if it happens it is gods will,
    6) I hate waiting for anything and want things to happen now
    7) I treated my parents like shit and they are both gone
    8) I cant spell to save my life
    9) I spent ten years in the military and it was the best time of my life.
    10) I am not a bodybuilder and never wanted to be one just love working out
    11) Life has been real good to me, better then I deserve!!!

I have not been on as much, but this site helped me over this past year when I was recovering from some major injuries.
    5 Do you still work in the army?
    10 Me too.
    11 In spite of the sorrow I felt inside throughout my life, sometimes I think that too!... and the bad thing is, I cannot figure out the reason.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by bushido3374 View Post
    1. I'm half Japanese

2. I went to work in a mill after highschool. At 34, I got laid off and started college.

3. I've competed in 8 MMA matches at 170 lbs. My record is only 3-5 (mediocre at best).

4. I'm majoring in Psychology and minoring in Japanese language.

5. I'm a recovered alcoholic and cigarette smoker.

6. I started working out and triaining martial arts to fill the void left by addiction.

7. I've never had children, although I'd like to have one (maybe with my current girlfriend).

8. I'm the Editor in Chief of my college newspaper.

9. My primary objective in life is to improve the world somehow. On some level, I feel like I can make up for all the people I've hurt when I was drinking.

10. I cried while watching Seven Pounds, Braveheart and Schindler's List

11. I've done about 7 cycles, and still don't feel like I've gotten PCT down yet.
    1 What about the other half?
    10 Watch also "La Vita è Bella" (Roberto Benigni)
    11 What do you mean exactly?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by chicmagnet View Post
    Ok...... lucky for me my wife is a techno-phobe

1, I have been married for 23.5 years to a woman I have never loved and regretted marrying, but loves me.

2, I have 3 children whom I love more than life itself.

3,I was involved in a church for 25 years until 18 months ago and stupid enough to let it rule my life with stupid beliefs such as sex before marriage=no salvation, unless you marry and no divorce. ( answers num 1)

4,Up until 18 months ago I had only slept with three women incl my wife ( all virgins ). Now it's 5 ( not all virgins).

5, I believe in a creator but he is not around now ( part of why I left the church).

6,I never drank alcohol from the age of 18 to 43, or went out except to church functions.

7, I have recently discovered and love how attractive I am to women. ( I get hit on every time I go out). Needless to say I have started going to pubs etc.

8, Bandaged my mothers wrists too many times after so many failed suicide attempts. She couldn"t even get that right.

9,I left home at 15 because I couldn't stand her any more. She's dead now, it was suicide not sure how don't care, all I know is I have a lot of issues because of her.

10, This site has taught me a lot about life from aas, to diet, to correct lifting technique, to the best way to wipe my arse, oh and how to communicate (still a lot to learn) Thankyou.

11, I have not cried for 25 years.
    5 I agree with you.
    8-9-11 I feel to tell you I was helped going under analysis for several years. Speaking with someone, who is able to realize and work with what you are saying without judging you (either psychologist and psychiatrist), helped me a lot to figure out why I had some attitudes and behaviours. Yet, I am not happy really, but for the most I know the reasons.

BJJ
    ThankS MS

It sounds good and interesting.
    Just, I notice there are no so many people willing to write but just viewing!!!

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    I also think its a great idea, funny how "old" men can still come up with great initiatives
    J/K fatty

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by collar View Post
    very powerfull stuff, awesome mate..

i just love these sort of posts......
    Well thank you for that even tough I feel not very "cool" about myself.
    Everywhere I have been or anything I have done, there was always someone better than me.

BJJ
    same man, no one gave two shits lol..
    but its cool its nice thread to read.
    I did.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Well thank you for that even tough I feel not very "cool" about myself.
    Everywhere I have been or anything I have done, there was always someone better than me.
    This is why you keep doing the best you can to better yourself for yourself only.

and in time you shall appreciate and be happy with what you have become .

I did.
    oh thanks hehe.

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    5 I agree with you.
    8-9-11 I feel to tell you I was helped going under analysis for several years. Speaking with someone, who is able to realize and work with what you are saying without judging you (either psychologist and psychiatrist), helped me a lot to figure out why I had some attitudes and behaviours. Yet, I am not happy really, but for the most I know the reasons.

Thanks for the suggestion BJJ. I have been considering this for some time now, my situation is becoming difficult to deal with and I find myself with a need for some answers.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    ^car bomb is an alcoholic drink i think it has red bull?
    Car Bomb:

One shot of Jameson and Baileys
    Pint of Guinness
    Drop the shot in the pint glass
    Drink as fast as possible cause the Baileys will curdle
    Whoever finishes last pays for the round

BJJ
    This is why you keep doing the best you can to better yourself for yourself only.

and in time you shall appreciate and be happy with what you have become .
    That's the key!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member

sounds interesting?

this threads quality stuff!!!
    interviews very interesting get that thread sorted!!

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    7 sometimes I think that too.
    10 what does that mean?
    Means that while I am a preacher and an advocate in my community for good things honesty and humanity I have not been faithfull to my gf ...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think your going to the same place where I've been for over the past 3 yrs, welcome

Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for all your help, you helped get me there !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

The interview thread will be up and running soon, but in the meantime try and keep this thread clutter free if possible and for all those poeple who havent posted their facts about themsleves, please start posting i need loads more!

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Thanks for all your help, you helped get me there !
    Your defo on my list for the interview thread, so just warning you

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You got, no problem.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    what Am I a chopped liver Fine.........

j/k

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    1) i am 19

2) reading everyone elses post it seems my life has been perfect except for moving in the middle of high school

3) i have been told i talk down to people.

4)im used to failing and not being good at things so i set my expectations low and am never dissapointed.

5) i want to learn as much about everything and anything but this site is too damn addicting to research anything else.

6) i was the only person who didnt cry at my grandmas funeral

7) i have only been with 2 girls

8) i give the pope much respect not for his religious aspect but for the fact he can speak so many languages fluently.

9) i an a people pleaser and would give someone everything i have just to see them happy

10) i would take a bullet for anyone that i like even if i just meet them.

11) i am a cook at a 20 star resort and hate the company.

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    6, Thats a credit to you, much respect not many people can say that.
    10, woow why?
    11, this is your best one expect a Gold watch soon in the post
    10, woow why? When I had my second son at 20 and she took off with him and went into hiding, I knew that I would have to spend all of my energy being a positive role model to him because she would mess his mind up.

Many many court dates later and several thousands of dollars I was able to force visitation on her when he was 5. They did nothing to her for keeping him from me all those years, but pinned me for 5 years back child support at 12% intrest even though I had no way of contacting her durring that time.

what Am I a chopped liver Fine.........

j/k
    I dont understand what you mean calgarian, but you are also on my list

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I dont understand what you mean calgarian, but you are also on my list
    i was kidding marcus cause u said to BG that he is on ur list ....just a joke buddy dont think too much of it.

To start with can people PM me there top 5 members who they would like to see get interviewed, remember its only those members who have posted in this thread, people who havent posted in here probably dont want to reveal anything, so look over the thread and PM me your top 5 to begin with,

Thankyou

i was kidding marcus cause u said to BG that he is on ur list ....just a joke buddy dont think too much of it.
    I knew it was a joke but I didnt understand it lol,

elitepeptides is offline Junior Member
    Did I just read that god (all powerful, all knowing, all benevolent) created us and left??? Should he be paying child support to us - as its intelligent design wasn't that intelligent, being all-knowing?

Anyways, that would make for an intersting debate on another topic or pm.

1. I went from rags to riches, back to rags because of my parents gambling problems.
    2. I went through ptsd as a result.
    3. I started getting gray hairs at 16 years old.
    4. I got dumped and thrown in jail - even though I was drunk and my dumpee had then recently developed a cocaine problem and was found with an appreciable amount of cocaine - when I was was the one who called the police. No beatings at all - just a dickhead cop.
    5. I have a strange affinity for mountain climbing.
    6. I'm running out of facts.
    7. I drank daily on my first oral cycle and during pct, like a dumbass. It led to me having semi-bloodshot eyes constantly, even till today.
    8. Hence, I rely on visine lr.
    9. How the hell are we suppossed to fill out all 11 without being too boring???
    10. I hate motorcycle clubs. Sorry, but inherently I do. I like motorcycles though. Quiet ones....
    11. Watermelon is the most foul americanized food on earth.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    1. I have 1 full brother 2 half sisters... but i consider them my sisters. I am the youngest.
    2. I am 25 with nothing to show
    3. I have been to jail more times than i can remember, and will be going back soon.
    4. Just had gyno surgery 5 weeks ago... did my first workout tonight.
    5. I got a great girl
    6. I have one true friend, who is locked up as well.
    7. I never lie
    8. Diagnosed bipolar, depression, anxiety.
    9. I also have never raised my hand to anyone.
    10. I got a big dick
    11. Love tattoos

Thread Information