Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    were wednesday were barmy were off our fu*kin heads . love it. loved seeeing arsnal beat sheff united 6-0 last season
    so did i we are great

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Why do women like the "Sir Alex Ferguson" position so much?

Because they get an extra 6 minutes!
    hahaha

i hate that c*nt!!!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    im off lads. theres only one wednesday. x

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    whats as skillful in american handball as cristiano ronaldos feet???????
    Brett favre, Eli manning, peyton manning, and drew breezes hands

Adrian peterson, and reggie bushs legs and feet

This thread is being debated for the most part by people who haven't played the sport there debating against lol. Not to mention the fact that all this is in a thread about a psycho lover

This board is awesome and I could see most of us posting enjoying debating this over a couple beers at a bar or for you soccer players a pub

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Brett favre, Eli manning, peyton manning, and drew breezes hands

Adrian peterson, and reggie bushs legs and feet

This thread is being debated for the most part by people who haven't played the sport there debating against lol. Not to mention the fact that all this is in a thread about a psycho lover

This board is awesome and I could see most of us posting enjoying debating this over a couple beers at a bar or for you soccer players a pub
    100%

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    but what beer would we drink?

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Princes_Gate View Post
    lol
    Best post on this thread
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    wow i just tuned into this thread... hahaha WTF is going on? hilarious how many times this thread has changed topics

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    brown ale for me........then onto the vodkas

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    brown ale for me........then onto the vodkas
    I don't drink beer so it's straight to vodka for me. I can drink that stuff straight.

vodkas? what are you guys chicks? if im doing hard alcohol its whiskey. the early times

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I don't drink beer so it's straight to vodka for me. I can drink that stuff straight.
    im not a massive beer fan.....ill have a couple thats it.....yeah i can neck vodka straight but its better with a mixer..

vodkas? what are you guys chicks? if im doing hard alcohol its whiskey. the early times
    what kind do you drink?

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    all i can say is hail hail .

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    I love football so much... Greatest sport ever played just amazing and never gets old.

Soccer... um...

Posted this before here it is again.

Soccer participants actually fellate one another.
    Soccer participants are walking advertisements.
    France is successful at participating at soccer. That should say something, especially to the British.
    The "World" Cup is not the a World's Cup, but a competition among 32 countries, disproportionately allotted to European countries.
    Soccer hooligans.
    Soccer is boring. Soccer is absurdly slow. I've had soccer apologists say with false pride how the average soccer participant "runs" 4 miles in a game. Newsflash: that means they are jogging less than 3 miles per hour. Translation: they are mostly standing around. BORING.
    Soccer participants act like they've been shot - what pussies. Meanwhile, real athletes like Donovan McNabb or Bobby Baun play on broken legs.
    Soccer is too simple an activity.
    Penalty kicks. You are determining a winner by a random event that has no relevance to the rest of the game. It would be as stupid as replacing extra innings with batting practice.
    Fruity penalty cards. How stupid is it to flash up some card to indicate the severity of a penalty? Richard Simmons was inspired to use them in his diet system. Are all penalties the same? Again, the inability to use the upper torso hampers soccer participants. Use hand signals, you troglodytes.
    Psychotic fans. The South Korean loser who set himself on fire is one example. The mental stability of the murderer who killed that one player because he sucked (free clue: all soccer participants suck) is another.
    Ties: 55% of games are ties. Ties suck.
    Why not use your hands? Or your brain?
    Soccer participants do not bathe.
    Soccer hairdos.
    Pompous pseudo-intellectual Europeans who become soccer fans in order to convince the populace of their link to the common man.
    Soccer participants with one name. I can understand why your parents would disown any soccer participant, but they should take at least any last name.
    Soccer hilites concentrate on what almost happens. When ESPN has the poor sense to show soccer hilites, they show missed shots, missed passes, etc. Any real sport shows things that actually contribute to the result. Soccer participants do not care about the result.
    Soccer fans justify the activity based entirely on its popularity. Not only are the reasons why soccer is popular an argument against soccer, but it really shows how pathetic said activity is when that is the only argument soccer fans come up with.
    The correct term for 0 is zero, not nil. Take a math class.
    Buy a freaking cup, you pansies.
    Soccer is not objective. There is no play clock. The game doesn't end after the clock has run down. This adds bias, subjectivism and appeals to lower intellects, and it destroys the drama from last second victories. Contrast such clumsy timekeeping (shame on the Swiss, who should know better) and the lack of any discernable strategy with the strategic precision of the two-minute drill in football.
    Soccer is not objective, part two. The lack of offensive chances leads to ties, which, as we know, suck. Soccer's "solution?" Let's randomize the result (in those cases where a tie suddenly becomes an affront, the "World" Cup) by having penalty kicks.
    Soccer participants on the same team have different jerseys. The obviously higher intelligence of hockey (goaltender) or football (offensive linemen) fans and referees is evident, since we don't need a different uniform to indicate a different privilege in the rule book.
    Soccer is Third World inexpensive. Ordinarily, this would not be a problem. Most people don't consider buying hockey or football equipment expensive in civilized countries, but in the context of the rest of the world, it is expensive. On the other hand, soccer is dirt cheap - and by dirt cheap, I mean slum kids in Brazil rolling up balls of dirt to kick around.
    Soccer apologists say the reason it is not popular in the US is because it wasn't invented in the US. First, soccer originated from the North American game called pasuckuakohowog several hundred years before the British played something resembling it. Second, basketball was the creation of a Canadian, yet is very popular in the US. Third, football was the creation of a Canadian, yet is very popular in the US.
    Soccer apologists say the reason it is not popular in the US is because the US is not any good at that activity. The US soccer team won the World Cup in 1991 and 1999. Better find another reason.
    Soccer apologists say soccer is an athletic activity. Using the Olympics as a barometer, it is pretty obvious that those countries that lack athletic prowess (Britain, France) are successful at soccer. Interesting to note, despite the inclusion of activities like soccer and walking in the Olympics (and the wrongful exclusion of football and rodeo), how those countries where soccer is not popular outperform those countries where soccer is popular athletically.
    Soccer apologists steal terms from real sports. Hint: a pitch is something an option QB does. A draw is a running play designed to counter a strong pass rush. Football is a real sport that involves athletes in pads and helmets, not sissies playing kickball.
    Soccer has no honor. There are codes of behavior in sports like hockey, baseball, football and basketball. There is no code of behavior in the activity of soccer: the penis biting should make this fairly obvious.
    Soccer markets to Nazis - even today. Umbro markets Zyklon, a type of shoe, to soccer participants. Zyklon was the name of the gas used to kill Jews in WWII.
    Soccer uses witch doctors. The same simplistic mentality that avails itself to soccer avails itself to primal mysticism.
    Soccer idiots overexaggerate everything. Yeah, soccer deserves a Nobel Prize. Better load up on the security for that award presentation, because soccer deserves it less than terrorists like Arafat. Yeah, a soccer game is a wondrous event in your nation's history. Granted, these nations still have to master indoor plumbing, but please - stop the hallucinogenics, now.
    Soccer fans actually set themselves on fire. That's a pretty good barometer judging the mentality of soccer fans.
    Soccer cheering has no point. Football fans successfully cause opposing teams' offenses to call timeouts, use up the play clock, screw up audibles or cause procedure penalties. Ask Burt Hooton whether baseball fans affect an opponent's performance. Soccer? They sing songs - which all sound the same - regardless of outcome. It doesn't celebrate performance. It doesn't serve to intimidate. It has no purpose.
    Soccer counts time up. Soccer games count the time that has elapsed, rather than the time remaining. This is stupid for a number of reasons. First, soccer games don't refer to time anyway, so why even keep it? Second, why the concern on the past? The score already reflects all important information of what has already happened in the game. In soccer, this is most likely irrelevant anyway, since the score is most likely 0-0, er, nil, nil. The focus should be on the result - which depends on the future. Thus, time should count down. Can you imagine NASA counting up (from, say, when JFK made his speech about landing on the moon in a decade)? How stupid would that be?

what kind do you drink?
    early times or wild turkey

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    I love football so much... Greatest sport ever played just amazing and never gets old.

Soccer... um...

France is successful at participating at soccer. That should say something, especially to the British.
    The "World" Cup is not the a World's Cup, but a competition among 32 countries, disproportionately allotted to European countries.
    Soccer hooligans.
    Soccer is boring. Soccer is absurdly slow. I've had soccer apologists say with false pride how the average soccer participant "runs" 4 miles in a game. Newsflash: that means they are jogging less than 3 miles per hour. Translation: they are mostly standing around. BORING.
    Soccer participants act like they've been shot - what pussies. Meanwhile, real athletes like Donovan McNabb or Bobby Baun play on broken legs.
    Penalty kicks. You are determining a winner by a random event that has no relevance to the rest of the game. It would be as stupid as replacing extra innings with batting practice.
    Fruity penalty cards. How stupid is it to flash up some card to indicate the severity of a penalty? Richard Simmons was inspired to use them in his diet system. Are all penalties the same? Again, the inability to use the upper torso hampers soccer participants. Use hand signals, you troglodytes.
    Psychotic fans. The South Korean loser who set himself on fire is one example. The mental stability of the murderer who killed that one player because he sucked (free clue: all soccer participants suck) is another.
    Why not use your hands? Or your brain?
    Soccer hairdos.
    Pompous pseudo-intellectual Europeans who become soccer fans in order to convince the populace of their link to the common man.
    Soccer participants with one name. I can understand why your parents would disown any soccer participant, but they should take at least any last name.
    Soccer hilites concentrate on what almost happens. When ESPN has the poor sense to show soccer hilites, they show missed shots, missed passes, etc. Any real sport shows things that actually contribute to the result. Soccer participants do not care about the result.
    Soccer fans justify the activity based entirely on its popularity. Not only are the reasons why soccer is popular an argument against soccer, but it really shows how pathetic said activity is when that is the only argument soccer fans come up with.
    Soccer is not objective. There is no play clock. The game doesn't end after the clock has run down. This adds bias, subjectivism and appeals to lower intellects, and it destroys the drama from last second victories. Contrast such clumsy timekeeping (shame on the Swiss, who should know better) and the lack of any discernable strategy with the strategic precision of the two-minute drill in football.
    Soccer is not objective, part two. The lack of offensive chances leads to ties, which, as we know, suck. Soccer's "solution?" Let's randomize the result (in those cases where a tie suddenly becomes an affront, the "World" Cup) by having penalty kicks.
    Soccer participants on the same team have different jerseys. The obviously higher intelligence of hockey (goaltender) or football (offensive linemen) fans and referees is evident, since we don't need a different uniform to indicate a different privilege in the rule book.
    Soccer is Third World inexpensive. Ordinarily, this would not be a problem. Most people don't consider buying hockey or football equipment expensive in civilized countries, but in the context of the rest of the world, it is expensive. On the other hand, soccer is dirt cheap - and by dirt cheap, I mean slum kids in Brazil rolling up balls of dirt to kick around.
    Soccer apologists say the reason it is not popular in the US is because it wasn't invented in the US. First, soccer originated from the North American game called pasuckuakohowog several hundred years before the British played something resembling it. Second, basketball was the creation of a Canadian, yet is very popular in the US. Third, football was the creation of a Canadian, yet is very popular in the US.
    Soccer apologists say the reason it is not popular in the US is because the US is not any good at that activity. The US soccer team won the World Cup in 1991 and 1999. Better find another reason.
    Soccer apologists say soccer is an athletic activity. Using the Olympics as a barometer, it is pretty obvious that those countries that lack athletic prowess (Britain, France) are successful at soccer. Interesting to note, despite the inclusion of activities like soccer and walking in the Olympics (and the wrongful exclusion of football and rodeo), how those countries where soccer is not popular outperform those countries where soccer is popular athletically.
    Soccer apologists steal terms from real sports. Hint: a pitch is something an option QB does. A draw is a running play designed to counter a strong pass rush. Football is a real sport that involves athletes in pads and helmets, not sissies playing kickball.
    Soccer has no honor. There are codes of behavior in sports like hockey, baseball, football and basketball. There is no code of behavior in the activity of soccer: the penis biting should make this fairly obvious.
    Soccer markets to Nazis - even today. Umbro markets Zyklon, a type of shoe, to soccer participants. Zyklon was the name of the gas used to kill Jews in WWII.
    Soccer uses witch doctors. The same simplistic mentality that avails itself to soccer avails itself to primal mysticism.
    Soccer idiots overexaggerate everything. Yeah, soccer deserves a Nobel Prize. Better load up on the security for that award presentation, because soccer deserves it less than terrorists like Arafat. Yeah, a soccer game is a wondrous event in your nation's history. Granted, these nations still have to master indoor plumbing, but please - stop the hallucinogenics, now.
    Soccer fans actually set themselves on fire. That's a pretty good barometer judging the mentality of soccer fans.
    Soccer cheering has no point. Football fans successfully cause opposing teams' offenses to call timeouts, use up the play clock, screw up audibles or cause procedure penalties. Ask Burt Hooton whether baseball fans affect an opponent's performance. Soccer? They sing songs - which all sound the same - regardless of outcome. It doesn't celebrate performance. It doesn't serve to intimidate. It has no purpose.
    Soccer counts time up. Soccer games count the time that has elapsed, rather than the time remaining. This is stupid for a number of reasons. First, soccer games don't refer to time anyway, so why even keep it? Second, why the concern on the past? The score already reflects all important information of what has already happened in the game. In soccer, this is most likely irrelevant anyway, since the score is most likely 0-0, er, nil, nil. The focus should be on the result - which depends on the future. Thus, time should count down. Can you imagine NASA counting up (from, say, when JFK made his speech about landing on the moon in a decade)? How stupid would that be?

eh sorry america have never won the world cup
    lmfao

there was no world cup in 1991 or 1999 . the y quailfied once or twice . but they have never won it . and if it was so easy why are they paid millions a year . what is the highest transfare record for an american footballer . anywhere near 80 million . that was for him just to sign for them

Soccer... um...

Soccer hooligans.
    Soccer participants act like they've been shot - what pussies. agree..Meanwhile, real athletes like Donovan McNabb or Bobby Baun play on broken legs.
    Why not use your hands?because its football Or your brain?
    Soccer hairdos.
    Soccer participants on the same team have different jerseys [I]no they dont (apart from the goal keeper)[/I]:1laugh:. The obviously higher intelligence of hockey (goaltender) or football (offensive linemen) fans and referees is evident, since we don't need a different uniform to indicate a different privilege in the rule book.
    Soccer apologists say the reason it is not popular in the US is because the US is not any good at that activity. The US soccer team won the World Cup in 1991 and 1999. Better find another reason. hahahahahaha stupidest thing ever said!!
    hahaha.....this has to be one of the most uneducated posts ive ever read!! well done........

BOLD underlined just a few coments...

[QUOTE=xnotoriousx;4946240]I love football so much... Greatest sport ever played just amazing and never gets old.

Soccer... um...

another uneducated statement.....LOL

the world cup is called the world cup because it has over 200 teams from
    Africa, Asia, North and Central America and Caribbean, South America,
    Oceania and Europe.

that go through qualifying stages over a two year period....ending with a final tournament of 32 teams.....next year to be held in South Africa.....

and Europe is part of the world? so it doesnt matter if they have more sides in or not...doesnt alter the fact of being a world cup..
    Last edited by energizer bunny; 11-15-2009 at 08:17 AM.

early times or wild turkey
    are these single malt or blended..........ive tried my pallet at whisky a couple of times....and will every few years........i just cant get away with it (i cant distinguish between the tastes)....but a old bloke at work told me to keep trying every few years and that one day ill like it.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Mines a jd and coke and peach is doing the first round

[QUOTE=energizer bunny;4946577]

Soccer... um...

another uneducated statement.....LOL

the world cup is called the world cup because it has over 200 teams from
    Africa, Asia, North and Central America and Caribbean, South America,
    Oceania and Europe.

that go through qualifying stages over a two year period....ending with a final tournament of 32 teams.....next year to be held in South Africa.....

and Europe is part of the world? so it doesnt matter if they have more sides in or not...doesnt alter the fact of being a world cup..

CLASS POST M8 BLOODY BRILLIANT .

[QUOTE=countrybhoy;4946620]

CLASS POST M8 BLOODY BRILLIANT .
    well thank you very much.....ive got nothing against people hateing football...but the majority of notorious post is untrue.....the ones i put in BOLD are my favourite but most of them are wrong...

I find most people who hate football dont understand the skill involved in the game . Its not called the beautiful game for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by countrybhoy View Post
    I find most people who hate football dont understand the skill involved in the game . Its not called the beautiful game for nothing
    obviously i agree with you.......ive been brought up with football and i love it..........but you wont see me writing loads of crap against american football (the only thing i argue on is the name) and thats just for laughs........

ive never played or watched american football so i dont make uneducated statements......no doubt if i was born in america id love american football.

come on peach....you didnt read the post did you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information