Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    Well...not to sound like a coldhearted asshole, but my wife always tried to tell me that she never felt "true love" like she did with me - and I got the same exact treatment as everybody else did. So, sad to say I hope one day she DOES find true love....and then she gets shit on and rolled over
    Funny thing about feelings. They change sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Cheaters just havent found real love. Once you do you dont want anyone else. I dont think many people have experienced true love. Most married people look at it like a business agreement. Sad.
    It is. It might be about love, but it's always about other things as well... And it's sad when it goes south. And that's life. It sucks sometimes. Hopefully she will continue to suck sometimes after you're married...

And that's the real thing... You love her, but sex gets boring with the same person all the time, year after year. Just fact. I guess you're gonna have to decide to listen to your heart or listen to your dick .

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BELLEZZO View Post
    I'm 31,always had good looking girls,countless oppurtunities to cheat but i'm very proud to say i have never did a girl dirty in my life...i just dont agree with it and think that if you are even debating cheating,then maybe you are not with the right person...look temptation is natural and will always exist..but i believe it is a sign of weakness and more importantly a complete slap in the face to the person you are with..i am a firm believer of karma and trust me cheaters will get a dose of their own medicine..to all that disagree with me,your'e all entitled to opinions...however i think a real man doesnt cheat...
    true.....it's all about honor...you either have it or you don't

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    Yeah, hers changed because they were never there. I was opportunity and nothing more until she got what she wanted and sucked me dry....literally

You love her, but sex gets boring with the same person all the time, year after year. Just fact. I guess you're gonna have to decide to listen to your heart or listen to your dick .
    It's always took my wife a matter of a few months to lose interest in sex with anyone, then she paves her way out. It took about 3 years with me, but she also had everything to gain from me, so she may have been doing it because she had to, but she seemed to really love it at one point.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I used to get off on banging married chicks. When I was ages 19 into my late 20's I went for women in their late 30's to early 40's who were sexy and attractive. I liked it if they were married much, much better. I didn't have to worry about them wanting a relationship with me, it was clear that it was about sex. Plus I got lots of experience being with older women when i was young. Also, I got off on the fact that I was punking some married dude by banging his wife. I'm not thins way anymore but was I a dbag for banging married chicks when I was younger?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    40+ you are like a reformed white 50cent.

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    but was I a dbag for banging married chicks when I was younger?
    Yes....but not nearly as much as the married women were

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

It is. It might be about love, but it's always about other things as well... And it's sad when it goes south. And that's life. It sucks sometimes. Hopefully she will continue to suck sometimes after you're married...

And that's the real thing... You love her, but sex gets boring with the same person all the time, year after year. Just fact. I guess you're gonna have to decide to listen to your heart or listen to your dick .
    It's funny you assume that sex continues while you're married

3 of my married friends no longer have sex..... they get it MAYBE once every 4 weeks. I myself have to fight with her to get off once a week..... and it certainly causes a riff in the relationship - but it's either going to be bugging the piss out of her and gettin off..... or me not saying anything and hoping it's going to happen..... till 6 weeks goes by and i'm having wet dreams.

And before anyone says "theres a reason.... maybe she just wants you to be there a little more" - I cook her gourmet fvckin dinners almost every damn night (i love to cook) and i'm always there for her. She doesn't even put out when shes drunk or high..... so wtf..... i'm just convinced that women are programmed to lose interest in sex.

Here's the chief problem...... I love the person she is. I love her personality..... i love the way she looks..... i just love her to death. However.... i can't go without sex and her sex drive suuuuucccckkksssss. Shes also unwilling to talk to a doctor about it because shes embarrassed......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

3 of my married friends no longer have sex..... they get it MAYBE once every 4 weeks. I myself have to fight with her to get off once a week..... and it certainly causes a riff in the relationship - but it's either going to be bugging the piss out of her and gettin off..... or me not saying anything and hoping it's going to happen..... till 6 weeks goes by and i'm having wet dreams.

And before anyone says "theres a reason.... maybe she just wants you to be there a little more" - I cook her gourmet fvckin dinners almost every damn night (i love to cook) and i'm always there for her. She doesn't even put out when shes drunk or high..... so wtf..... i'm just convinced that women are programmed to lose interest in sex.

Here's the chief problem...... I love the person she is. I love her personality..... i love the way she looks..... i just love her to death. However.... i can't go without sex and her sex drive suuuuucccckkksssss. Shes also unwilling to talk to a doctor about it because shes embarrassed......

~Haz~
    Cheat on her. And don't feel bad about it please. And stop cooking her gourmet f*cking dinners. That's one the reasons why she's not putting out.

I made it clear at the start of my current relationship that I won't fight for sex. If she doesn't put out, I'll be going somewhere else. I don't even try hard, if she doesn't do it, I just leave with a smile and say "It's ok baby, don't worry about it" then I go and f*ck a dirtball. Who gives a f*ck.

I hate women.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    Cheat on her. And don't feel bad about it please. And stop cooking her gourmet f*cking dinners. That's one the reasons why she's not putting out.
    little bit of history here......

she USED to have sex..... this was pre-marriage. I used to think the whole "when the ring goes on the sex stops" thing was blown outa proportion..... i mean.... she was putting out and loved it..... why would it ever stop!? We got maried and we didn't even fvck on our honeymoon. That was our 1st big fight..... it was day 5 of 7 and we havn't done anything. I got pissed off that night and stormed out of the room..... sat on the beach while smoking a cigar and enjoyed the scenery.

now..... I figured doing some things for her..... maybe helping with chores..... making nice dinners..... just doing nice things would put her in the mood. NOPE! So now she does all the cleaning herself..... the laundry..... you name it. I'm not helping with that shit anymore. Not cooking dinner bites me in my own ass tho LOL but I suppose I can just start making plain chicken n rice. If she don't like it - too fvckin bad.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

she USED to have sex..... this was pre-marriage. I used to think the whole "when the ring goes on the sex stops" thing was blown outa proportion..... i mean.... she was putting out and loved it..... why would it ever stop!? We got maried and we didn't even fvck on our honeymoon. That was our 1st big fight..... it was day 5 of 7 and we havn't done anything. I got pissed off that night and stormed out of the room..... sat on the beach while smoking a cigar and enjoyed the scenery.

now..... I figured doing some things for her..... maybe helping with chores..... making nice dinners..... just doing nice things would put her in the mood. NOPE! So now she does all the cleaning herself..... the laundry..... you name it. I'm not helping with that shit anymore. Not cooking dinner bites me in my own ass tho LOL but I suppose I can just start making plain chicken n rice. If she don't like it - too fvckin bad.....

~Haz~
    I don't think you have to put up with that sh*t. There's probably a lot you have to lose if you divorce her so cheating is perfectly acceptable. She's probably cheating on you emotionnaly with another guy anyways.

I don't think you have to put up with that sh*t. There's probably a lot you have to lose if you divorce her so cheating is perfectly acceptable. She's probably cheating on you emotionnaly with another guy anyways.
    i'll tell you this..... I am watching...... and if she is emotionally or physically cheating...... then I have NO reason to be with her at all. I've been cheated on before..... i unerstand why people doit. In my case..... I was NEVER there for her LOL - i used to blow her off like yesterdays news..... so i can't say I blame her for cheating. Myw ifes case tho..... shes been given the world..... my job is supporting the two of us while she finds a job she likes. If shes not putting out..... not working...... AND having any kind of affair..... i'll leave her ass. so far i've found nothing to lead me to believe shes having any kind of emotional or physical affair tho.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

See I lived with a chick like that for 2 years. Once our honeymoon phase was over (About 2-3 months) it started to be a hassle to get her to put out. I suffered for 2 years and I can tell you I was miserable the whole time. I just hope it's not gonna ruin your life brother cause it sure ruined mine at the time.

See I lived with a chick like that for 2 years. Once our honeymoon phase was over (About 2-3 months) it started to be a hassle to get her to put out. I suffered for 2 years and I can tell you I was miserable the whole time. I just hope it's not gonna ruin your life brother cause it sure ruined mine at the time.
    I've got a lot going on..... and i know she does too..... but once everything is on track with us - i'm going to have a long talk with her. I'm just going to flat out tell her that shes either going to goto the doctor and get everything checked so we can start the process of fixing her sex drive or im out..... I WILL NOT live my life without sex lol..... not gunna happen.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Haz your shit sounds like mine bro....and I swore nothing was going on with my wife either. But, there was, and I was the one doing all the working (2 jobs), cleaning, taking care of kids etc. Our sex life was phenomenal, but it's like after our f*ckfest for our 1 year anniversary, shit turned south. I still love my wife, it still hurts like hell - but that's the way I'm built I guess. I miss my family but really as for her - she is either f*ckin the ex boyfriend, ex-husband, or both and I could honestly give a shit less about that now. It's more the family and familiarity I want back, not to mention the bitch left me bankrupt and she makes plenty now

In all honesty - the last 6 months of my marriage was horrible, I was slowly killing myself snooping, analyzing everything etc. It's not the way I want to live my life, for no piece of pvssy

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Wish I would of seen this thread when it started

But I will say...

I have cheated... in every single relationship I have ever been in. And all of you here who know me.... know that Ive been in many many many relations.

Why do I do it?
    No idea. I always find a reason. Even if I have to talk myself into it.

Maybe one reason is that I didnt have a motherly figure in my life growing up? No female presence as a child... led me to not put so much heart and honesty into women.

Im always thinking... theres a better/hotter girl out there.
    Usually I find one, then Ill cheat with her, on whomever Im with at that time.

Ive been in love many times too. And I can say this.... I NEVER CHEATED WHILE I WAS IN LOVE.
    BUT.... Once I fell out of love, even though I was still with the girl... then I cheated.

Over the years.... Ive probably had thousands of reasons to cheat.

So its never a clear cut thing.

But I do it. Dont really BRAG about it though. Its who I am. Everyone who knows me... knows how I am. So need to brag.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Wish I would of seen this thread when it started

But I will say...

I have cheated... in every single relationship I have ever been in. And all of you here who know me.... know that Ive been in many many many relations.

Why do I do it?
    No idea. I always find a reason. Even if I have to talk myself into it.

Maybe one reason is that I didnt have a motherly figure in my life growing up? No female presence as a child... led me to not put so much heart and honesty into women.

Im always thinking... theres a better/hotter girl out there.
    Usually I find one, then Ill cheat with her, on whomever Im with at that time.

Ive been in love many times too. And I can say this.... I NEVER CHEATED WHILE I WAS IN LOVE.

BUT.... Once I fell out of love, even though I was still with the girl... then I cheated.

Over the years.... Ive probably had thousands of reasons to cheat.

So its never a clear cut thing.

But I do it. Dont really BRAG about it though. Its who I am. Everyone who knows me... knows how I am. So need to brag.
    so you are in love for like 5 minutes ..correct? i cant see u in love more then 5 minutes....

I've got a lot going on..... and i know she does too..... but once everything is on track with us - i'm going to have a long talk with her. I'm just going to flat out tell her that shes either going to goto the doctor and get everything checked so we can start the process of fixing her sex drive or im out..... I WILL NOT live my life without sex lol..... not gunna happen.

~Haz~
    ..................dbl post
    Last edited by calgarian; 11-11-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Haz your shit sounds like mine bro....and I swore nothing was going on with my wife either. But, there was, and I was the one doing all the working (2 jobs), cleaning, taking care of kids etc. Our sex life was phenomenal, but it's like after our f*ckfest for our 1 year anniversary, shit turned south. I still love my wife, it still hurts like hell - but that's the way I'm built I guess. I miss my family but really as for her - she is either f*ckin the ex boyfriend, ex-husband, or both and I could honestly give a shit less about that now. It's more the family and familiarity I want back, not to mention the bitch left me bankrupt and she makes plenty now

In all honesty - the last 6 months of my marriage was horrible, I was slowly killing myself snooping, analyzing everything etc. It's not the way I want to live my life, for no piece of pvssy
    u my friend demented...where do i start with you......

cheating is far I will be surprised if u can even get it up to get a non cheating sex...

love you ...no homo

~Haz~
    i'll tell you this..... I am watching...... and if she is emotionally or physically cheating...... then I have NO reason to be with her at all. I've been cheated on before..... i unerstand why people doit. In my case..... I was NEVER there for her LOL - i used to blow her off like yesterdays news..... so i can't say I blame her for cheating. Myw ifes case tho..... shes been given the world..... my job is supporting the two of us while she finds a job she likes. If shes not putting out..... not working...... AND having any kind of affair..... i'll leave her ass. so far i've found nothing to lead me to believe shes having any kind of emotional or physical affair tho.....

~Haz~

~Haz~
    Haz...u and bitching...i didnt know u had it in u......I really wanna call you princes......

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    u my friend demented...where do i start with you......

cheating is far I will be surprised if u can even get it up to get a non cheating sex...

love you ...no homo
    Haha trust me I've got plenty of ass in my lifetime - and the hoes do love me

And I love you too Cal

Haha trust me I've got plenty of ass in my lifetime - and the hoes do love me

And I love you too Cal
    i am talking about present......

hoes love you???they love everyone its good when slut love you especially the married ones.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

~Haz~
    Do you still love her ? Have you tried counseling ? How old are you again ?

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Well I never cheated, just that some dudes see life from a perspective of "I am young and girls want me, so let me make the best of it while i am in the years" and eventually they go out and cheat. Its just that some dudes never get over it and they keep doing it, even after marriage and thats where it all goes to shit.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

~Haz~
    This is definitely a rough situation bro but don't assume that women loose interest in sex. Some women for sure do but up until I got on the Test my wife was the one that wanted it all the time and I would prefer to watch some movie on tv lol I wound up talking to my dr at my wife's request, he tested my test levels, they came back ok. He prescribed viagra but that wasn't the issue anyways. Then he told me he thought it was related to issues I have had like being a sex addict for like 15 years and having so much variety of women and kinky situations and stuff and having issues about connecting emotionally and thought I should sort it out in therapy. I really don't want to tell my wife "listen baby, I'm not really that into having sex with you because I've had 3 somes and fvcked dudes wives at swing clubs with people watching and have had all sorts of kinky sex with women who were complete strangers to me and that shit really turned me on so sex with my wife isn't that hot compared to the wild times I used to have." I just told her that there are some things I will need to sort out in therapy

I think there is always 'a reason' but that doesn't mean it has anything to do with you or even that she is aware of what 'the reason' is. I'm no expert, but if her sex drive changed dramatically after marriage? and she was always hot for it when you were dating it seems that this is very different than her 'going along with' sex more frequently when you were dating and now feeling much more comfortable saying no or giving you the brush off since you are married because now she has extra security in the relationship. Because after all it 's pretty unlikely that you would date some woman, have sex with her a few times and continue to date her for months and months if she consistently refused sex.

It's too bad she won't talk to a doctor about it, I sure understand how she can feel embarrassed because I think a lot of people feel that way about sexual issues and talking frankly about them with a doctor. If it were something hormonal or whatever where there is a pill or something that could change her hormonal chemistry and make her desire sex more often that seems like an easy fix. But if she's unwilling to talk about it with her doctor or you there is something going on. I felt uncomfortable talking with my wife about it as well. But I knew it wasn't fair to her and I love her so I care about her feelings and needs so eventually was able to talk about the issue with her much more openly. It didn't provide a quick fix but at least I put my cards on the table so she could understand where I was coming from and get the reassurance that it isn't 'her'. Unfortunately for me, I could be married to Hugh Hefner's 3 girlfriends and after a couple of months wouldn't be really into having sex with them anymore. I spent 15 years hunting for different women for one night stands so for me it was all about the ritual of getting ready, going out, sizing up women, honing my game to maximize one night stands, then immediately loosing interest in that woman and needing to go hunt again the next night....

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    for the cake/ice cream example.......

if you LOVE cake, but like ice cream too.... cake goes very well with ice cream....... 3 way!

you can have your cake and your ice cream too. and watching ice cream melt on cake is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    for the cake/ice cream example.......

if you LOVE cake, but like ice cream too.... cake goes very well with ice cream....... 3 way!

you can have your cake and your ice cream too. and watching ice cream melt on cake is delicious.
    Yes, I definitly thought of that when I wrote it but I had to keep the ANALogy to the point for this thread. However, multiple desert combinations are possible.

FTLdude is offline New Member
    OK let me stir some sh*t here.

Let's say your favorite dessert is chocolate cake. You love chocolate cake. You have chocolate cake at home most of the time.

But sometimes, you want ice cream. I mean chocolate cake is still your favorite but ice cream is delicious too. So once in a while you have a couple scoops of ice cream. But chocolate cake is still your favorite. And you still love chocolate cake dearly. But this ice cream is a good change of pace sometimes.
    Interesting analogy, although I would have to say that most of these 'ice cream eaters' think a lot more about acting out than they do about the consequences that come with it. Screwing around out there is always fun for some people...until they get some nasty fvcking disease, then they bring it home and give it to the wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend. There are many, many, many people out there doing this. And when they come in with the HIV, syph, gono, clamydia, HPV warts, etc. and you ask how many other people they've had sex with some of them have screwed around so much they lost count, so they have no idea when they might have been infected. Meanwhile, they themselves have been busy spreading it around to others. You advise them to tell their significant others and encourage them to get tested, some flat out refuse. I've seen this happen many times. People think they're safe because they're married/in monogamous relationships and they trust their partners completely, and that "those things" only happen to people of a certain class, or who look a certain way, or who belong to a certain group. Well... I've treated more than a few infected vaginas and the penises that have been in them (and other places) to know better. They come from all walks of life. You just never know what a person will do when they think that no one is watching and that no one will find out.

I used to care a lot about this stuff and seriously into educating patients, but over the years I've seen that most people don't care. They're going to do what they want to do anyway. So, whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Do you still love her ? Have you tried counseling ? How old are you again ?
    Yes i do - We havn't tried counseling but have talked about it - i'm 26

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    Yes i do - We havn't tried counseling but have talked about it - i'm 26

~Haz~
    You got hitched early. How long you been married ? I think if you still love her you def need counseling.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You got hitched early. How long you been married ? I think if you still love her you def need counseling.
    yep..... been 3 years married. Started dating her when I was 14 or 15.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries

~Haz~
    Wow good for you. Hope it all works out for the best.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

~Haz~
    huh! 26? I think I finally committed to my woman when I was 26. That was like forever ago.

Don't get discouraged. There are ups and downs to any relationship. Currently I'm on an up cycle, but those down cycles can last months..... (fuk!)

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Late to another great thread..... after reading the first page of this thread, it is clear to me, that there are a lot of sad men out there.

All you men who speak of how heartless women are and how you will never let another women hurt you and she ruined your life.... I pity you, I truly do.

I am only 27 years old but my heart has been ripped out, stomped on, spit on and kicked around like a soccer ball. What I have learned from this is..... It's your Fault!! Accept responsibility. She didn't ruin your life, she didn't make you go broke or bankrupt or any of that shit. You allowed yourself to get in that position.

I agree that women can be just as bad if not worse than men. Women can lie and cheat with the best of them, but they can also Love and adore with the best of them. All you men out there who think you got it figured by not getting involved in a real relationship, not feeling the true love of a women and not feeling what it's like to give true love, you are sad. When you can lay in eachothers arms and know what the other person is thinking, when you can laugh and smile together and never call them names or scream during an argument because you know deep down inside he/she loves you with every ounce of their soul and they would never do anything on purpose to hurt you. When everyday for the rest of your life, you are excited to see them and spend time with them..... When you feel those things, it makes life worth living. It will give you a greater sense of power and well being than anything else on this planet. Granted Love is simply a chemical reaction in the mind that causes feelings of euphoria.... isn't that what soooo many people chase? Love is like a permanent high from drugs... all you have to do is find the drug that was made for you and never let go of it.

All you guys who think I am crazy and wrong and you have it figured out..... you're the one who is wrong, you have just never found what I am discribing, even if you think you have. I have thought it in the past too... I mean shit I have almost been married before but until I found the girl I am with now, I never found such a thing on this planet that made me soooo happy, and you know how I know she's the one..... because if I had any stronger feelings for someone, I would probably die from an overdose

My 2 Cents

EDIT:

This was not meant to offend anyone, I am simply speaking from the heart.
    Last edited by Bertuzzi; 11-15-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Late to another great thread..... after reading the first page of this thread, it is clear to me, that there are a lot of sad men out there.

All you men who speak of how heartless women are and how you will never let another women hurt you and she ruined your life.... I pity you, I truly do.

I am only 27 years old but my heart has been ripped out, stomped on, spit on and kicked around like a soccer ball. What I have learned from this is..... It's your Fault!! Accept responsibility. She didn't ruin your life, she didn't make you go broke or bankrupt or any of that shit. You allowed yourself to get in that position.

I agree that women can be just as bad if not worse than men. Women can lie and cheat with the best of them, but they can also Love and adore with the best of them. All you men out there who think you got it figured by not getting involved in a real relationship, not feeling the true love of a women and not feeling what it's like to give true love, you are sad. When you can lay in eachothers arms and know what the other person is thinking, when you can laugh and smile together and never call them names or scream during an argument because you know deep down inside he/she loves you with every ounce of their soul and they would never do anything on purpose to hurt you. When everyday for the rest of your life, you are excited to see them and spend time with them..... When you feel those things, it makes life worth living. It will give you a greater sense of power and well being than anything else on this planet. Granted Love is simply a chemical reaction in the mind that causes feelings of euphoria.... isn't that what soooo many people chase? Love is like a permanent high from drugs... all you have to do is find the drug that was made for you and never let go of it.

All you guys who think I am crazy and wrong and you have it figured out..... you're the one who is wrong, you have just never found what I am discribing, even if you think you have. I have thought it in the past too... I mean shit I have almost been married before but until I found the girl I am with now, I never found such a thing on this planet that made me soooo happy, and you know how I know she's the one..... because if I had any stronger feelings for someone, I would probably die from an overdose

My 2 Cents

EDIT:

Single best post in this whole thread and only post worth reading.

You summed up my beliefs 100%.
    Whats funnier is the younger guys in serious relationships complaining about how their gf/wife doesn't put out and w/e other shit is going on.
    I have about a thousand statistics I can start citing that apply directly to so many men in this thread.

One that cites younger aged marraiges as the leading number 1 cause of divorce.
    There are men in relationships right now that I can confidently predict will end very soon just due to the mere amount of shit they don't seem to understand about relationships/women in general.

And it makes me question WHY THE **** you would even get in a relationship like that in the first place.
    So wait... your gf/fiance doesn't put out but this girl is the "best" you've been able to find? Where are you finding your mates in dumpsters? Taking the first chick who shows interest in you? So you cheat on her vs just finding a girl who DOES put out?

Brilliant logic. I can't even comment on so many posts here cause I'd offend too many people. But I see a lot of what you comment on + a ton more.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 11-15-2010 at 07:23 PM.

I don't think any man would get married to a broad that didn't put out...... The problem is that the women STOP putting out AFTER they get married. I had no sexual issues until after we got married. There's a multitude of other problems including a pain killer addiction but those are over now and the sex drive hasn't returned. Sure it could be her medication.... but shes not willing to talk to a doctor about her lack of sex drive so theres no end in sight.

You're damned if you do and you're damned if you dont...... I'm a douche bag to the "internet relationship police" if I cheat - and i'm an asshole to her familly and the female side of my familly if I leave her for not fvckin.....

I'm still stickin with it..... hoping I can talk some fvckin sense into her..... maybe one day she'll goto the doc to figure this shit out so I wont have to be scared to come onto the internet and talk about how tempting cheating is..... LMFAO

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post

My 2 Cents

EDIT:

Wise beyond your years.

Tambit24 is offline Member
    ^^^
    So, are you married now? Shit does change after marrige and and shoots downhill really fast after kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Single best post in this whole thread and only post worth reading.

You summed up my beliefs 100%.
    Thanks for the support

I don't think any man would get married to a broad that didn't put out...... The problem is that the women STOP putting out AFTER they get married. I had no sexual issues until after we got married. There's a multitude of other problems including a pain killer addiction but those are over now and the sex drive hasn't returned. Sure it could be her medication.... but shes not willing to talk to a doctor about her lack of sex drive so theres no end in sight.

You're damned if you do and you're damned if you dont...... I'm a douche bag to the "internet relationship police" if I cheat - and i'm an asshole to her familly and the female side of my familly if I leave her for not fvckin.....

I'm still stickin with it..... hoping I can talk some fvckin sense into her..... maybe one day she'll goto the doc to figure this shit out so I wont have to be scared to come onto the internet and talk about how tempting cheating is..... LMFAO

~Haz~
    Haz.... I have heard your story and I feel you are a special case and maybe even an exception to the rule..... that and you're a dirty whore

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Wise beyond your years.
    Thanks for the kind words.... must be because I grew up around all women.... surprised I didn't turn out wanting to chase down DSM somedays

Quote Originally Posted by Tambit24 View Post
    ^^^
    So, are you married now? Shit does change after marrige and and shoots downhill really fast after kids.
    No.... not married yet and neither of us want kids.... and I don't believe in things changing after marriage, I have a lot of married friends and the ones you can tell are with the wrong girl.... they said things changed after marriage and the ones who are truly in Love and belong with their mate, say things get better after marriage... Guess it depends on who you ask.

Sometimes I think men have a tough time admitting they made a mistake and maybe, just maybe they made a bad choice and are to blame just as much as the women.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information