Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: The Official Graveyard Thread

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I miss Dec11 too. He said all the stuff I wanted to say but didn't cause I was afraid of getting banned. I figured it was just a matter of time, and the post that put him out was pretty bad. Calling out respected vets is never a good idea, but shit....can't we give him another chance?
    He had already been suspended a couple times that I remember just since I've been here, I think those were his second chances. I liked him as well, but he just couldn't let anything go.......

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

He had already been suspended a couple times that I remember just since I've been here, I think those were his second chances. I liked him as well, but he just couldn't let anything go.......
    More like 4th or 5th chance.lol
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I was spending limited time on the forum for about two weeks (taking care of my wife after surgery) and came back to find Dec11 gone. I was totally bummed. I never saw the thread that got him booted. Arguing with mods and vets seems like a bad move, and I am led to believe that is what happened? I know he had been warned in the past as well.

Still, I am sorry to see him gone. He helped me with a few things and I liked talking to him in general.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The worst part was a lost a friend on here...I was at 5, now I'm only at 4. Nobody likes me!!!! Wiill somebody please be my friend to make up for it????? lol J/K

On serious note: We all kinda have to pvssy foot around on here so to not hurt anybody's feelings. I realize we should be civil, but when somebody says something completely stupid I feel like we're forced to be carebears or rainbow bright and give them a big hug. I'm a nice guy, but I don't tolerate shit either...I just hate tiptoeing around so much. Dec11 didn't and he got banned. I agree that he shouldn't have posted those pm's from swifto, but I think he already knew he was done, it was just his final send off. Funny thing was, when he saw I was about to go "too far" he used to pm me telling me "let it go bro, he's just trying to drag you into a flame, that twats not worth it".

These forums are great, I guess I/we just have to know when to shut it. I wasn't aware they gave warnings first. I thought it was just Flame - Your banned. Good to know.

The worst part was a lost a friend on here...I was at 5, now I'm only at 4. Nobody likes me!!!! Wiill somebody please be my friend to make up for it????? lol J/K

On serious note: We all kinda have to pvssy foot around on here so to not hurt anybody's feelings. I realize we should be civil, but when somebody says something completely stupid I feel like we're forced to be carebears or rainbow bright and give them a big hug. I'm a nice guy, but I don't tolerate shit either...I just hate tiptoeing around so much. Dec11 didn't and he got banned. I agree that he shouldn't have posted those pm's from swifto, but I think he already knew he was done, it was just his final send off. Funny thing was, when he saw I was about to go "too far" he used to pm me telling me "let it go bro, he's just trying to drag you into a flame, that twats not worth it".

These forums are great, I guess I/we just have to know when to shut it. I wasn't aware they gave warnings first. I thought it was just Flame - Your banned. Good to know.
    If somebody is giving dangerous or irresponsible advise or just posting incorrect info then let them fvcking have it. To me, that's in the board's best interest to keep the advise and info here safe and accurate.

It's flaming people who are ignorant or flaming people for personal reasons that gets you in trouble. And unless you do something really stupid, you will get a warning and told to tone it down before you get banned.

Razor is offline Banned

Ok you and me are virtual friends now Do you feel better, like is your life complete now???

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Ok you and me are virtual friends now Do you feel better, like is your life complete now???
    Oh good. I can't tell you how much better I feel now. Back up to 5!!! Thanks...lol

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    He went to far posting that PM and putting swifto on blast for it. It was a chicken shit thing to do!!! I liked him till then.
    When your in the "game" you should know better than this. You just don't do that shit, I don't care what someone does to you. I wasn't going to mention any names though, it's over now, the post was deleted. The guy had the temper of a 10 year old boy and that was a very childish move. I never had a problem with him or bumped heads with the guy, but he crossed a line you just don't cross.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    When your in the "game" you should know better than this. You just don't do that shit, I don't care what someone does to you. I wasn't going to mention any names though, it's over now, the post was deleted. The guy had the temper of a 10 year old boy and that was a very childish move. I never had a problem with him or bumped heads with the guy, but he crossed a line you just don't cross.
    It could not have been worse that Moose wishing ill will on Jimmies kids. Im glad that asshole is gone.
    Dec11 never had any problems, but when its time to go, its your time I guess.

Razor is offline Banned
    Speaking lets bury Moose. Ill dig the grave.
    I hope you have fun smoking pot the rest of your life.
    Another one bites the dust...buried...or as he put it "up in smoke"
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr.

It could not have been worse that Moose wishing ill will on Jimmies kids. Im glad that asshole is gone.
    I think he had more ill intent than moose had.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed

100% agreed

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    You don't wish anything bad on someones kids, but dec deserved what he got. I never had problems with dec either because when I disagreed with him I kept my mouth shut. There was no sharing your opinion with the guy. I lost every ounce of respect I had for him after he did what he did.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    You don't wish anything bad on someones kids, but dec deserved what he got. I never had problems with dec either because when I disagreed with him I kept my mouth shut. There was no sharing your opinion with the guy. I lost every ounce of respect I had for him after he did what he did.
    I have met other people like that were they are 100% right all the time, after a while you dread talking to them about anything under the sun. Sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed

You don't get mad at someone and tell on them. That's a terrible charter flaw. Snitch
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade
    can you add frieds on the mobile app? Anyone

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh good. I can't tell you how much better I feel now. Back up to 5!!! Thanks...lol
    Lol il bump u up to 6! I'm friends with Brown girl so I guess I better not make it look Sus and add you to. Lol

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    He did have a hard head. But I liked him had no problem with him, think its a shame his gone. But I never saw the post that got him banned so who knows he might have stepped over the line, sure sounds like it...

The Bear 79 is offline Banned

Carebears r not real bears & should not b classified as such...................

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Carebears r not real bears & should not b classified as such...................
    You're kidding me??? They're not real??? Well FVCK me!!!!!!

I just checked I don't have any friends, and I don't know how to add one. You have zero friends. Single tear

You're kidding me??? They're not real??? Well FVCK me!!!!!!
    Do I hav to...?????

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Dec was a little kitty kat. Had a heart of gold. And was passionate.

I didn't see what all went down and have no idea what all happened.

And I bet he is reading this from heaven.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Do I hav to...?????
    Nope...

Nope...
    I was startin 2 wonder bout u................kinda figured u were runnin with that whole "wut happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" thing.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    probably ar's most missed member...

ferrocious_bubble

RIP man, will miss your advice dearly.
    omg this cracked me the f up

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I was startin 2 wonder bout u................kinda figured u were runnin with that whole "wut happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" thing.
    That only works if you live outside Vegas. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is a bad thing if you live here.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    That only works if you live outside Vegas. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is a bad thing if you live here.
    Very true...besides with that new Vegas Reality show they have...who the hell know what might be caught on tape and shown to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150

My prediction would be Dec11.. as much as I would hate to see him go, he has a short temper with some of the kids that come on here and can't just let it go sometimes.. i hope i am wrong though.
    No you were right.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Ive seen dec11 be rude to people and to me. I'm 19 and don't know muchbut I'm here to learn and help others.
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Ive seen dec11 be rude to people and to me. I'm 19 and don't know muchbut I'm here to learn and help others.
    He and others (myself included) were rude to you because you said some rude things first. You started it by making very disrespectful comments to some very respected members. He was just calling it the way he saw it.

You burned a few bridges there in the beginning.

Now you have gotten better since that thread so I hope you continue to make a positive contribution on here and stay for a while.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    i didn't realize DEC11 was banned...don't know the details neither other then reading this thread. He did correct those who dispensed BS on topics too important to be guessing about. When you first get on a forum, it was nice to have someone call out OP who are wrong.

Dec11 didn't come across to me as a teddy bear...more grizzly.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    i didn't realize DEC11 was banned...don't know the details neither other then reading this thread. He did correct those who dispensed BS on topics too important to be guessing about. When you first get on a forum, it was nice to have someone call out OP who are wrong.

Dec11 didn't come across to me as a teddy bear...more grizzly.
    I never had a problem with him that I can remember and I use to chat with him a lot. He was very opinionated but that's fine. Some would all it passionate. His problem was he would argue with staff and didn't have the common sense to back down when he was warned and instead usually kicked it up a notch. When it came to newbies he was not much different than most of us being being fed up with kids trying to make excuses for why they should cycle or how their situation is "Different" than everyone else and of course the newbies know more than the collective group telling them they are wrong. LOL

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Guess I dont come here as often as I used to, Dec and Moose both gone?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Guess I dont come here as often as I used to, Dec and Moose both gone?
    What, what/who? Moose or Mooseman33?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-15-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Dec11 if you're reading from up there in banned member heaven, I was just doing bi's/tri's this morning and Du Hast came on my ipod so i dedicated a set to your memory.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Some people that got banned before kept the board more interesting....its cool to keep some fools around. lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Newest addition: Xenalga

Well mates!

It is time to lower our heads in rememberance to our newest member to the GraveYard Thread....Xenalga

He was probably best known for trying to claim that his avi of the Rev Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple, from Jones Town, Guyana, was actually a pic of himself. No worries that Rev Jim Jones murdered 200 children by forcing them to take cyanide, or was responsible for the deaths of over 900 people all together resulting in the single largest tragedy in US history at the time (pre 9/11).

So, a moment of silence please!

Thank you!

---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Well mates!

It is time to lower our heads in rememberance to our newest member to the GraveYard Thread....Xenalga

He was probably best known for trying to claim that his avi of the Rev Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple, from Jones Town, Guyana, was actually a pic of himself. No worries that Rev Jim Jones murdered 200 children by forcing them to take cyanide, or was responsible for the deaths of over 900 people all together resulting in the single largest tragedy in US history at the time (pre 9/11).

So, a moment of silence please!

Thank you!

---Roman
    I assume he was banned 4 basshin Joe Pa eh?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I assume he was banned 4 basshin Joe Pa eh?
    I think it started with the disgust I felt with him and his avi and the comment he made about his avi. It somehow just snowballed from there...

Thread Information