Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Haz which walmart on which day at which time in what kind of car in what state to do go/have?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    You know the funny thing about this one is its supposed to be a chick giving him a hand job and all the dudes on here wanted to see it...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You know the funny thing about this one is its supposed to be a chick giving him a hand job and all the dudes on here wanted to see it...
    Lmao. That is a little disturbing

Blog Entries
    A little c0ck never hurt anyone.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    A little c0ck never hurt anyone.
    But what about a big one?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    But what about a big one?
    Pain is pleasure.

Abominator is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Pain is pleasure.
    You make me want to puke faggot.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    bye bye abominator

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    bye bye abominator
    You're hardcore bro

Come at me you bunch of slack jawed faggots

bye bye again abominator

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    bye bye again abominator

Exactly!!!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    Come at me bro
    hope you enjoy your new board bb.com bro, you'll fit in there hahahaha

you mad?

yeh you mad.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post

you mad?

yeh you mad.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post

you mad?

yeh you mad.
    You're hardcore bro

lmao at the avi, its huge

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    gotta love the avi

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I dunno...where i live you have to attempt to leave the premisis before you can be charged with theft. Im just saying....
    Either way my views on the op's and others actions were clearly expressed earlier. You can say whatever you want ..justify however you want regarless of who it is from its stealing and a true reflection on your character...or more accurately lack therof...
    If its in a clothing or apparel store or anything else but if its consumable and you consume it prior to paying then you can be charged

RaZr is offline Member
    It's also against the law in certain states to spit on the sidewalk or wear certain color tshirts. I guess you'd be the rent a cop willing to go to those towns and lay down the law there too wouldn't you.
    If thats what im paid to do... Theft is theft buy before you try

i dont see the big deal if you plan on paying for it

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    i dont see the big deal if you plan on paying for it
    Because most do not, I'm not saying I agree im just saying that rules and what not exist so follow them. Are you so dehydrated that you cant wait to pay for it?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm with Roman on this 100% and I'm not EVEN PART of his generation. AND I've been locked up for christs sake. Its not a question of wrong or right, I think people more or less were trying to define the extent to which its wrong. And my answer to that would be who cares? If stealing a $1 treat is worth handcuffs/paying ridiculous fines than you're an idiot & theres really not much more to it.

I see people walking around eating shit from boxes or out the wrappers and just like Roman said it IS low class. You're a dirtbag. Not only is it an arrogant and bold move, but you might also be a redneck. (lolz)
    As far as people talking about "well what if I planned on paying for it" thats just nonsense. Its the same as putting some random shit in your pockets, except you put it in your stomach. Not to mention they can't even take inventory on what you actually ate because its IN YOUR STOMACH. At least with pockets they know the value of it when you're caught. So what if you get caught outside the store is that going to be the same excuse? "I promise officer, I genuinely planned on sending a check via fedex tommorow for my candybar". The fact is any store has the right to prosecute regardless of your intentions, just that most are kind enough to just watch you till you get to the front of the store. But its the same idea as walking into a bank, taking money, getting arrested before you walk out, then saying "I swear I was just taking out a loan.. it wasn't stealing".
    In the doughnut situation, I don't even think you should be arrested for the offense of stealing, I think there should be laws out there with higher penalties just for being a dirtbag.
    Whats the excuse? You're hungry? Poor fvckn you. I also happen to see a lot of gorgeous girls everyday and I get horny, but I sure as hell just don't take that shit, its called rape. Its never just 1 donut or piece of chicken because there are thousands of dirtbags who do this shit, so it adds up fairly quick. Loss prevention and what not.
    And about throwing food away. Thats called a HEALTH REGULATION. They throw the shit away so it doesn't get people sick. That doesn't afford anyone reason to go steal food thats still on the shelf and still perfectly safe to eat. Its funny how a dirtbag can have morals, but be completely blind to the fact that they're still a dirtbag. I can picture me saying it now, "officer, I know I took a shit in the middle of the aisle after I ate my 8 piece drumstick meal that I planned on paying for, but I was hungry and had to eat. I'm sure you understand. I was also full and had to shit. But please don't arrest me I promise I'll clean it up right away".

Fvck that shit, arrest all these fvckers for all I care.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-04-2011 at 12:14 AM.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    You make me want to puke faggot.
    Wait a second. DSM is gay?

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Wait a second. DSM is gay?
    never

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    never
    I was gonna have to break out the f word there for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I'm with Roman on this 100% and I'm not EVEN PART of his generation. AND I've been locked up for christs sake. Its not a question of wrong or right, I think people more or less were trying to define the extent to which its wrong. And my answer to that would be who cares? If stealing a $1 treat is worth handcuffs/paying ridiculous fines than you're an idiot & theres really not much more to it.

I see people walking around eating shit from boxes or out the wrappers and just like Roman said it IS low class. You're a dirtbag. Not only is it an arrogant and bold move, but you might also be a redneck. (lolz)
    As far as people talking about "well what if I planned on paying for it" thats just nonsense. Its the same as putting some random shit in your pockets, except you put it in your stomach. Not to mention they can't even take inventory on what you actually ate because its IN YOUR STOMACH. At least with pockets they know the value of it when you're caught. So what if you get caught outside the store is that going to be the same excuse? "I promise officer, I genuinely planned on sending a check via fedex tommorow for my candybar". The fact is any store has the right to prosecute regardless of your intentions, just that most are kind enough to just watch you till you get to the front of the store. But its the same idea as walking into a bank, taking money, getting arrested before you walk out, then saying "I swear I was just taking out a loan.. it wasn't stealing".
    In the doughnut situation, I don't even think you should be arrested for the offense of stealing, I think there should be laws out there with higher penalties just for being a dirtbag.
    Whats the excuse? You're hungry? Poor fvckn you. I also happen to see a lot of gorgeous girls everyday and I get horny, but I sure as hell just don't take that shit, its called rape. Its never just 1 donut or piece of chicken because there are thousands of dirtbags who do this shit, so it adds up fairly quick. Loss prevention and what not.
    And about throwing food away. Thats called a HEALTH REGULATION. They throw the shit away so it doesn't get people sick. That doesn't afford anyone reason to go steal food thats still on the shelf and still perfectly safe to eat. Its funny how a dirtbag can have morals, but be completely blind to the fact that they're still a dirtbag. I can picture me saying it now, "officer, I know I took a shit in the middle of the aisle after I ate my 8 piece drumstick meal that I planned on paying for, but I was hungry and had to eat. I'm sure you understand. I was also full and had to shit. But please don't arrest me I promise I'll clean it up right away".

Fvck that shit, arrest all these fvckers for all I care.
    I love men!

bye bye again abominator
    Stay hardcore bro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by behind7proxiesUmad View Post
    Calm down bro
    This coming from a guy who had sex with another dude just so he could play with some chick...

This coming from a guy who had sex with another dude just so he could play with some chick...
    Silence your ravings, fat boy... That guys was hot so why not!

Blog Entries
    Silence your ravings, fat boy
    Ok gay boy...

Ok gay boy...

I felt important fatboy ok... and I got a reach around... and the girl was discusted by me but damn the guys was so hot!

Blog Entries
    I felt important fatboy ok... and I got a reach around... and the girl was discusted by me but damn the guys was so hot!
    Ive never been with a dude, unlike you...

Gay boy...

oh no is he back

Ive never been with a dude, unlike you...

Gay boy...
    You might like being with a guy to if you tried it. Oh snap

Blog Entries
    Ok gay boy...

Blog Entries
    I met this EXTREMELY hot girl whom wants to have a 'friends with benefits' relationship with me but under one condition: I involve myself with another man one time and one time only...while she watches.

I'm completely taken back by the idea (no offense to the board gays) but this girl is smokin'

Attached are a few pics

Im giving it serious thought..

What would you do in my situation?
    Same guy...

bcochran0123 is offline Junior Member
    Times Roman-Agree by all means. You have your sh** in line. So not to be redundant I will just agree with your every line. I'm a little tired after reading every line. The one thing that I wish these cats WOULD steal is the pics of dick donuts and all off the screen. I wouldn't be able to complain about this.

When I was young we were broke and poor. I stole quite often to eat. The food was drank away in a bottle by the two people that were to take care of me. As I grew up and realized that behind every item there was a cost. I stopped. Our costs go up as a result of this. In the end you not only steal away your morals you steal from your own pocket.

At twenty one we went to a party and my lil bro called me in the morning telling me I had to get out of the house we crashed at. He'd jacked there stereo system, watches, money and other items that I can't recall. I made him bring the shit back. I paid the guy the money out of my own pocket to cover the cash missing. (which I didn't see for a long time later) Ya he would of got away with it and no one would have come searching for us but that doesn't make it right. Reminds me of some cats over here talking about during Katrina that there wouldn't be anything wrong with taking the shi8 out of someones house. Their justification, "somebody else would do it". Yes I question your morals if you think like this and I wouldn't invite you to my house after hearing it.

Where you at Roman?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    you mad you got banned abominator?

yeh you mad

come at us with your proxy servers

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Once it's on walmarts shelves those people have been paid. Your argument is void.

I don't steal things off ye shelf. I was talking to one of the ladies that works in the deli and she said that they throw pounds and pounds of chicken and whatever else they serve fresh away every night. They are not allowed to take any home or give any to the hungry. All that fresh food in the trash. I doubt I'm ruining some chicken farmers life by eating a small container of it for free.
    Sorry bro...gotta think that you don't know much about macro / micro economics.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information