Thread: Im back!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    hey mate. glad things turned out good.

high cholesterol ??? are you fat?

glad your back
    No I am not fat, jeez wheres the respect these days. I am around 10% bf currently, but I am bulking, I use to be around 8%.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    welcome back, might want to change your name to just soldier How's your levels now?
    We got a wise guy here eh?

Well my good cholesterol is in single digits and my bad cholesterol is high. The doctor told me this wasn't due to steroid use , but genetics. I don't know about that...

My liver is back to normal as of 3 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Out of curiosity what kind of compounds did you use? what was your diet like as well?
    I used:
    Test
    Deca
    Tren
    Anadrol

Current cycle is
    1-14 Test @ 800mg/week
    1-12 Deca @ 1g/week

(if someone says omg the test levels are below the deca levels I will smack the shit out of them)

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Weren't you going to rehab and counseling to deal with your body image issues and anabolic steroid abuse?
    I took 5 months off from lifting and steroids , watched myself become what I feared all along (a normal looking person...well even without lifting and steroids I still was somewhat muscular) and after I reached that point things didn't seem so bad.

So then when i was ready I started lifting for 6 months heavy (and clean) to see if I desire to become a "jacked" person again.

After a year, I decided it was time to use again.

And I no longer blast and cruise, I honestly felt it isn't worth it due to me not competing. So now I just cycle normally and I feel that is better for my body both health wise and gain wise.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    No I am not fat, jeez wheres the respect these days. I am around 10% bf currently, but I am bulking, I use to be around 8%.

We got a wise guy here eh?

Well my good cholesterol is in single digits and my bad cholesterol is high. The doctor told me this wasn't due to steroid use , but genetics. I don't know about that...

My liver is back to normal as of 3 months ago

well what ever you think am being a wise guy. what i was aware was the cholesterol was due to carrying excess fat and eatint he wrong choices. of fat.

i know its not 100% soley on that.

least you stayed lean over the time you werent well. thats a solid

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    well what ever you think am being a wise guy. what i was aware was the cholesterol was due to carrying excess fat and eatint he wrong choices. of fat.

i know its not 100% soley on that.

least you stayed lean over the time you werent well. thats a solid
    You do realize Tren wrecks havoc on your lipid profile right? Along with prolonged periods of test use.

FYI the wise guy comment wasn't directed towards you my friend, read the fine print closely

Thread Information