Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebill View Post
    Swifto. Email me please. Or contact rAJ. I HAVE A MASTERS IN SPORTS HEALTH SCIENCE AND A BACHELORS IN CHEMISTRY AND A DOCTORAL IN CHIROPRACTIC. email me dude before you keep talking mis information about me.
    I will contact someone at PM.

Either way, it doesnt explain the other lies (stats).

I'll doubt the staff will even repsond to me regarding you over there anyway. They had enough of you and banned you for the same stunts your pulling now.

I knew you were an arrogant arsehole under your "strongrhino" username a long time ago.

Get banend one place, then another forum has to deal with it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    No- but after the dust settles here I promise you it will be you who looks like the fool.
    strange that swifto has just posted a whole host of lies from you, cant you see that in black and white, the age changes, the sudden weight changes (impossible, anyone with a back ground in this will know), in those pics you posted you're lean, you're def not big by any means, fvckin hell i look bigger never mind some of the guys here.

wise up and go away before you're humiliated any further

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Swifto so you won't do the right thing and ask your moderator there?
    I see you are choosing to skip right over the lying about the age thing. Dude, you look good, you are strong as shit no doubt, unfortunately you obviously have a major issue with exaggerations and unfortunately that will make you lose credibility very quickly around here. Dude, just own it.

Blog Entries
    So what did the 198 LB guy do- forget masters, overall?
    you're that big a fraud and clueless, you dont even know who im referring to. i'll pm either marcus or swifto who he is, so as im not putting his name on this forum without his permission.

littlebill is offline Associate Member
    What lies- my weight? My age? Big ****ing deal. My weight is what I purport it to be now. My age- well whatever. And I was banned because I exposed a fraudulent sponsor. He is the truth and rAJJ will verify or I can with you via email

American gladiator
    WR bench
    National bench
    Bs chemistry
    Ma sports health science
    Dc In chiropract
    I own facilities
    Train pros
    You will see. And my age? Who the hell cares? My weight is up to where I said
    Man. So I lied on my age. Wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    you're that big a fraud and clueless, you dont even know who im referring to. i'll pm either marcus or swifto who he is, so as im not putting his name on this forum without his permission.
    I don't follow the sport anymore and want to see if I would beat him that's all.

Blog Entries
    I don't follow the sport anymore and want to see if I would beat him that's all.
    hopeless, just hopeless, go back to airbrushing your pics mate cos your avi sure as hell doesnt correspond with your front shots you posted. you're a pathetic idiot who has to feel the need to lie to strangers to big himself up (pardon the pun)

hopeless, just hopeless, go back to airbrushing your pics mate cos your avi sure as hell doesnt correspond with your front shots you posted. you're a pathetic idiot who has to feel the need to lie to strangers to big himself up (pardon the pun)
    Ok dude we will see.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i love the american gladiator plug! which one were you?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

I will contact someone at PM.

Either way, it doesnt explain the other lies (stats).

I'll doubt the staff will even repsond to me regarding you over there anyway. They had enough of you and banned you for the same stunts your pulling now.

I knew you were an arrogant arsehole under your "strongrhino" username a long time ago.

Get banend one place, then another forum has to deal with it.
    Oh rAJJ will respond. Or I give you the chance to see for yourself if you give your word to keep my anonymity and shut this guy up already. Thank god he is across the pond.

And FYI Swifto I'm VIP on his board. So there must be something huh...

Blog Entries
    Oh rAJJ will respond. Or I give you the chance to see for yourself if you give your word to keep my anonymity and shut this guy up already. Thank god he is across the pond.
    i'd sincerely doubt you'll still be here for much longer

i'd sincerely doubt you'll still be here for much longer
    Speak for yourself. You are the one who attacked me. When Marcus and Swifto see who I am and what I'm about the decision is theirs, not yours little man.

Blog Entries
    Speak for yourself. You are the one who attacked me. When Marcus and Swifto see who I am and what I'm about the decision is theirs, not yours little man.
    short memory also one of your mental issues?

i couldnt give a shit anyway, im out im sure the staff will deal with you accordingly.

oh, i'll not bother waiting too long for that kicking your gona give me, hard guy
    Last edited by dec11; 10-13-2011 at 11:11 AM.

I have no intrest in who you are (real life) and if I am told your name, it will remain anoymous. Everyone has the right to remain anonymous.

And FYI Swifto I'm VIP on his board. So there must be something huh...
    I didnt know he had a board.

You were not only banned for bashing a sponsor, you lied about claims and your attitude got you booted.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    While Dec may be a pitbull when he believes he is onto someone that is full of shit and isnt bashful about it I will say this. He is very clear about what he is and what he isnt -what he has done and what he hasnt. So far that doesnt appear to be the case for you. You already acknowledged lying about something as stupid as your age ....i wouldnt act like he or anyone esle is out of line for calling your character or lack therof into question.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    What lies- my weight? My age? Big ****ing deal. My weight is what I purport it to be now.But you exaggertated it many other times but NOW we are supposed to believe you? My age- well whatever. And I was banned because I exposed a fraudulent sponsor. He is the truth and rAJJ will verify or I can with you via email

American gladiator
    WR bench
    National bench
    Bs chemistry
    Ma sports health science
    Dc In chiropract
    I own facilities
    Train pros
    You will see. And my age? Who the hell cares?Obviously you care as you are the one who made a conscious choice to be deceptive about it My weight is up to where I said
    Man. So I lied on my age. Wishful thinking.
    Do you still not comprehend that you cant come in here and lie about age, weight etc and then not understand while people have doubts about your other claims? Normally I would suggest just quitting while youre ahead but unfortunately you are not ahead and everytime you post you dig the hole a bit deeper.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Google search led me to him. His online resume lists:
    Bachelors Chemistry
    Masters - Exercise Physiology
    Doctor of Chiropractic
    American Gladiator 1994-1995 (although I believe he was a contestant?)
    World Record Bench Press 2001-2006
    Works with NFL Athletes

I see some bench results at 179 with lifts of 425,445, 465. Not sure the year.

I don't understand wanting anonymity after saying you were on American Gladiators.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 10-13-2011 at 11:25 AM.

Email me Swifto and I will send you validation of every claim I have made. Please keep your word on anonymity. I can't pm here for some reason but my email address is on my profile. And yes rAJJIN now owns UG muscle. I lied about my age for I wanted anonymity when I rejoined pm. That is all. And I publicly exposed a fraudulent sponsor with labs and did not take the appropriate steps. Jello got pissed as sponsors are their bread and butter. Let me clear this up man.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas
    Bachelors Chemistry
    Doctor of Chiropractic
    Works with NFL Athletes

I don't understand wanting anonymity after saying you were on American Gladiators.
    I was a contestant and won the season and was a gladiator the following season. Then I worked at Universal for the live performance in Cali for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas
    Bachelors Chemistry
    Doctor of Chiropractic
    Works with NFL Athletes

Those are early on BP unshirted I still won.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Bachelors Chemistry
    Doctor of Chiropractic
    Works with NFL Athletes

cos its a hoax

cos its a hoax
    If you say so man.

Looks like he has an IMDB credit for American Gladiators. But I only see one episode and your name doesn't show up on the list of season winners.

I came into this disagreement late, and have no side...but I am fascinated.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 10-13-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is great.

swifto is like a silent assasin...

I was a contestant and won the season and was a gladiator the following season. Then I worked at Universal for the live performance in Cali for another year.
    I don't see you in the list of winners or gladiators. But, I am too lazy to look beyond Wiki.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Mate, you look great and I have total respect for what you have achieved. The thing is, this and many other boards consist of a minority of people who actually know what they are talking about, most of which are giving their input on this thread. the reality is that the majority of boards consist of those who don't know a whole heap, but want to learn. Learn from those who have a track record and have their integrity in tact. I just feel mate that your integrity is lost and the more this thread goes on, the more respect you will lose. I'd hate to see you suspended or banned cos I'm sure you do have some useful info to share with us, but you are gonna dig yourself a bigger pit that you won't be able to climb out from. Please don't think I'm flaming you or mocking you, I'm not. I just think these guys have the track record, and I totally trust what they say. The info you have given does seem a bit sus and you have admitted you lied about your age so where does that leave you on this board? You certainly have no integrity anymore and that is a shame for you because you obviously have some knowledge to get in the great shape you are in.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    JohnnyVegas, ya killin me over here!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    While Dec may be a pitbull when he believes he is onto someone that is full of shit and isnt bashful about it I will say this. He is very clear about what he is and what he isnt -what he has done and what he hasnt. So far that doesnt appear to be the case for you. You already acknowledged lying about something as stupid as your age ....i wouldnt act like he or anyone esle is out of line for calling your character or lack therof into question.
    Well said...

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    Mate, you look great and I have total respect for what you have achieved. The thing is, this and many other boards consist of a minority of people who actually know what they are talking about, most of which are giving their input on this thread. the reality is that the majority of boards consist of those who don't know a whole heap, but want to learn. Learn from those who have a track record and have their integrity in tact. I just feel mate that your integrity is lost and the more this thread goes on, the more respect you will lose. I'd hate to see you suspended or banned cos I'm sure you do have some useful info to share with us, but you are gonna dig yourself a bigger pit that you won't be able to climb out from. Please don't think I'm flaming you or mocking you, I'm not. I just think these guys have the track record, and I totally trust what they say. The info you have given does seem a bit sus and you have admitted you lied about your age so where does that leave you on this board? You certainly have no integrity anymore and that is a shame for you because you obviously have some knowledge to get in the great shape you are in.
    Great post/advice. Time to stop making underhanded threats that you can't/won't follow through on (re: going after Dec), and simply manning up about yourself. I'm not flaming you either, just hoping to get the thread back on track.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    sound post mate

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    JohnnyVegas, ya killin me over here!
    What did I do? The guy isn't hard to find after giving his whole resume. Saying you were on a TV show, claiming world record status, listing educational information, saying you own gyms and that you know NFL players makes it impossible for me to not be curious who the guy is...so I looked.

I am not trying to hammer the guy. No vendetta here.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 10-13-2011 at 01:37 PM.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    off topic sorry, but all the talk of banned and being banned made me curious....
    what exactly is being banned?, like dose a person get banned from a thread? a forum? the site? and once you are banned from the site, can you be unbanned? like if you write a sorry note and pinky promise to play nicer? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    off topic sorry, but all the talk of banned and being banned made me curious....
    what exactly is being banned?, like dose a person get banned from a thread? a forum? the site? and once you are banned from the site, can you be unbanned? like if you write a sorry note and pinky promise to play nicer? lol
    you can be banned from the site or just suspended for a period of time, quite afew of us have been on the naughty step lol

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i do believe the pinky promise may be the only thing to get u out of the ban....

if u get banned its from the site for breaking a board rule.

back to thread....after i re-read some of it, the comment about changing ur post or someone with a big reach can come after u is the dumbest thing i ever heard... def belongs in the hall of shame..
    some people take these forums way to serious, try way to hard...

big reach.....cmon man..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    Banned from the site... and once you're gone, you're gone!!

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you can be banned from the site or just suspended for a period of time, quite afew of us have been on the naughty step lol
    lol Dec is suspended every other month!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    lol Dec is suspended every other month!
    It must be pinky promises that bring him back. Now I know the secret!

I was banned from here once for about 6-7months.

Marcus was banned longer!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Its a damn shame when people cant tell the truth. Im not sure why they do it, maybe because they think they wont be caught because its the internet? That doesnt fly around here. Amongst our comunity trust is number one. We walk a fine line with what we do around here, sometimes stumbling over it so we have to be able to fully trust the people we are around whom may become friendly with. That being said, LittleBill from your past on other boards, already lying, the way you have acted here you have lost all credibility. Doubt you will be a member here for to long.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I was banned from here once for about 6-7months.

Marcus was banned longer!
    I was banned for awhile too, dont remember how long......

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I was banned from here once for about 6-7months.hadnt you just migrated to africa for the winter?

Marcus was banned longer!he was reprieved when he hit pension age

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information