Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    littlebill is offline Associate Member
    We will see here who comes out top

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebill View Post
    I lifted in every federation such as APF USPF IPF NASA WPF- WPO where I got paid btw. WNPF. Bitch I competed from1997-2001 3 or so nationals, couple worlds MF and WR's. And I competed internationally. Trained with Anthony Clark Ryan Kennelly Jon grove steve goggins all the best. Keep ****ing running your mouth. I'm 42 now and unshirted ill do 550X2 315x20.
    Keep going young man....you go ask rAJJIN. YOU know WHO THAT IS?
    your lover?

SWIFTO ask your moderator over there if I'm for real.

Blog Entries
    We will see here who comes out top
    lol, i see your all bench talk, are you even a plifter at all?

ah, im done, cant be bothered reading anymore lies

Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    your lover?
    I'll tell him you said that. He has a big reach- believe me. Ask swifto who that is. Delete your post fool or you may see.

Blog Entries
    I'll tell him you said that. He has a big reach- believe me. Ask swifto who that is. Delete your post fool or you may see.
    LMAO, thats gotta be the funniest thing ive ever read on here. man, im terrified lol
    Last edited by dec11; 10-13-2011 at 08:47 AM.

How's this boy? Only 1/4th. I got belts certificates etc. Watch who you call out and disrespect and if you don't know who rAJ IS THEN YOU AIN'T SHIT AROUND THESE BOARDS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics of yourself .. up to date ones.-image-2700160083.jpg  

O I'm not talking like that child. I mean on the boards. Shows me you are a newbie. Explains it all

Blog Entries
    How's this boy? Only 1/4th. I got belts certificates etc. Watch who you call out and disrespect and if you don't know who rAJ IS THEN YOU AIN'T SHIT AROUND THESE BOARDS.
    be careful, DSM and shol'va might give you a bit of competition over him lol.

so when is this arm gona reach across the pond and grab me? lol

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    national and international, BAWLA

but i do..........

you arent here long mate and have to realise we get bullshitters trolling here alot, its just natural that they trip themselves up and end up being caught out. would you prefer to visit a forum with experienced members or one full of bullshitters? why lie on the internet, whats the point?!
    Oh i understand BS and its pointless ..why lie to better your selves .. You only kid yourselves ..

be careful, DSM and shol'va might give you a bit of competition over him lol.

so when is this arm gona reach across the pond and grab me? lol
    Oh across the pond.... Competed against your best. That was not an issue. IPF baby. You guys don't really have any BP GUYS there do ya?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    So your not really 6% 225-240lbs then. Your mostly water retention. Either way, thats a shit load of "water" to loose for a pl competition.

How can you go from 225-240lbs 6% to 180lbs 6% using a sauna and lasix at exactly the same bf%?
    Seeing that your not getting an answer Swifto I can give you my opinion on the so called figures. Anyone with any kind of bodybuilding and diet knowledge will know that to drop 40-50lbs in water only and to remain the same body fat is a stupid comment to make. Even by some miracle you could do this you would be either dead or very close to it and there wouldn't be a chance of entering a PL competition. It a retarded comment to make IMHO and well done on outing and owning this member.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devildog1967 View Post
    Oh i understand BS and its pointless ..why lie to better your selves .. You only kid yourselves ..
    yeah man, its stupid to lie. i never was a bencher, topped out at a pretty crap 170kgs when i competed, couldnt give a shit either, my squat and dlift always equalled out what i lost to guys on the bench

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Or this time you bullshitted and said, "... I have a degree in Chemical Sciences."

Quote Originally Posted by strongrhino View Post
    WELL I MUST ADMIT I GOT THIS FROM ELSEWHERE BUT I FEEL IT IS PERTINENT- PLEASE CHIME IN WITH OPINIONS. WORTH THE READ- PROMISE:

Medical/Scientific Study on HGH - this changed how I dosed:

The study was in a 2000 edition of The Journal of Endocrinology and of is titled: Exogenous 20K Growth Hormone (GH) Suppresses Endogenous 22K GH Secretion in Normal Men. You should know two things from this:
    a. this is a scientific and empirical study in a respected medical journal. This means the result are RELIABLE. This is going to give you the best data. Not "my friend is HUGE and he said to take HGH like this......". Your friends good results could be the result of genetics, steroids , training, diet, etc.... And he may be able to have obtained even better results with a better dosing regimen.
    b. The study was done on 32 healthy men. Again this a large sample. Importantly, these are healthy men. Most of the other studies may not be very applicable to bodybuilders since they are designed to test children's responses in height gains by HGH. Since Universities and Medical Research Facilities are likely not going be doing studies on bodybuilders any time soon, the study on these 32 healthy adult males is as good of one as we will likely have.

Here is the ABSTRACT which I will then summarize (I have a degree in Chemical Sciences).

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Convenient for reach arounds huh? *L* j/k I couldnt pass that one up.
    Look I dont care much either way as far as this disagreement as to WR PL'ing etc. I will say this. You are new here - you made some pretty bold statements re: pics and credibility. Im not saying your lying, I have no idea - but one thing that will shatter any credibility here is BS. This board is the foremost board on the net - with some of the most respected memebers and staff in this entire community. They can sniff out BS like a drug dog can sniff out smack. Obviously you are here for a reason - as a new member you can set the tone for your time here. So far it looks like you are coming in like a lion but will go out like a lamb - regardless of the "truth". You may want to keep in mind you are a new member - when someone says shit about me that isnt true - yes I state my case - but I try not to get in a pissing contest. See I KNOW whats true and dont give a fvck what someone behind a keyboard thinks. These forums far from define me and I dont seek any type of identity by coming here. Point - If I know its true - I dont give a fvck. By protesting so much - you simply lend credibility to those calling you out and give the impression that their conclusions are true. Just a few thoughts - I have no interest or care either way. Welcome to the board - I hope you define your time here in a positive manner. To do otherwise wouldnt do you or this board any justice.

Blog Entries
    Or this time you bullshitted and said, "... I have a degree in Chemical Sciences."

I could go on all f*cking day, you've given me free ammo at PM.com.
    careful, there is a big out stretched, reaching hand in the sky, its after me and you'll be next lol

How old are you on this forum, I forgot?

05/04/2011

Personally I have been on IP Blues for nearly 5 years. I have tested between 500-600 on 5iu consistently. Now I am beginning Elitropin. Will test in 1 month. 34 years old this month. What have you tested at?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Wow, what the hell happened in this thread while I was gone? lol!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    careful, there is a big out stretched, reaching hand in the sky, its after me and you'll be next lol
    Ur fvcked now..............HE HEARD U!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics of yourself .. up to date ones.-hand-series-1-against-clear-image.jpg   Pics of yourself .. up to date ones.-400_f_15857179_ewlpt0j6jdxexf4tyq8ifozcejgeeevj.jpg  

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I lifted in every federation such as APF USPF IPF NASA WPF- WPO where I got paid btw. WNPF. Bitch I competed from1997-2001 3 or so nationals, couple worlds MF and WR's. And I competed internationally. Trained with Anthony Clark Ryan Kennelly Jon grove steve goggins all the best. Keep ****ing running your mouth. I'm 42 now and unshirted ill do 550X2 315x20.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    this is not affiliated with me in any way. pretty amusing argument that you two have going

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshitbill View Post
    Oh across the pond.... Competed against your best. That was not an issue. IPF baby. You guys don't really have any BP GUYS there do ya?
    im guessing your BP is up, to compliment your mental issues

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

Seeing that your not getting an answer Swifto I can give you my opinion on the so called figures. Anyone with any kind of bodybuilding and diet knowledge will know that to drop 40-50lbs in water only and to remain the same body fat is a stupid comment to make. Even by some miracle you could do this you would be either dead or very close to it and there wouldn't be a chance of entering a PL competition. It a retarded comment to make IMHO and well done on outing and owning this member.
    Marcus I respect you so I will tread lightly. I have atleast 3 world records and atleast 3 National championships. And I was an American gladiator for couple years. Even competed against your folks. Aren't you on PM Marcus? Ask rAJJIN- the main moderator. He has my pictures and my videos. Marcus before I publicly disprove your assertions I ask you to validity my claims. Swifto will on PM with rAJ if you don't go there- but I think you do. I'll stay quiet till then. And Marcus- read my post on HGH Chinese concerns. I am
    No punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Swifto I do. Go ask raj now. A masters degree. I will email all my shit and only YOU as long as you keep my identity private. Then you can post that I am telling 100 truth.
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-13-2011 at 10:04 AM.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    This thread is certainly entertaining.

So you want to try me Swifto see who's lying? Either I email you or go contact raj now.then I'll accept apologies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshitbill View Post
    Marcus I respect you so I will tread lightly. I have atleast 3 world records and atleast 3 National championships. And I was an American gladiator for couple years. Even competed against your folks. Aren't you on PM Marcus? Ask rAJJIN- the main moderator. He has my pictures and my videos. Marcus before I publicly disprove your assertions I ask you to validity my claims. Swifto will on PM with rAJ if you don't go there- but I think you do. I'll stay quiet till then. And Marcus- read my post on HGH Chinese concerns. I am
    No punk.
    grow up you stupid child, cant you handle your own affairs? rajjin my ass. you're a liar plain and simple and have obvious mental issues, deal with it

How old are you on this forum, I forgot?

05/04/2011

Personally I have been on IP Blues for nearly 5 years. I have tested between 500-600 on 5iu consistently. Now I am beginning Elitropin. Will test in 1 month. 34 years old this month. What have you tested at?
    Dated: 02-09-2011, 01:01 AM

Well at 42- 3 hours post (peaktime roughly) 3iu/GH I tested 598. That was 2 months ago. Time to check it out again. Number was "flagged" on readout. I may have surpressed some natural production now but now Im on 4-5/day as well. Number will vary depending on time of pin prior to bloods and your baseline.
    Now I'm confused...

(Dude on Youtube-not combine)Pathetic form. No tri involvement...bounce 3" In that case I do 100 or more. I will post my 50 at 185 5% in next few weeks, as I gotta wake up some type II slow twitch endurance fibers. I go heavy 6-8. 2 weeks Ill be up I screwed around friday post working bench sets and popped out over 40 with clean no forced full ROM reps that any judge would pass. I wanna post 50 clean full ROM 42 years old again 185#. See whats up. If Im feeling good after ill do a single of 565-585 as well. That weight loss will hurt a bit but @ 185 ill be a bp machine.
    Dated: 03-06-2011

Back to 42 years of age again...

Now when it makes you look better to be lighter, your stats drop 40lbs to "185lbs".

So you went down again to "185lbs" from "225-240lbs" in June this year as well? Another PL meeting was it?

How bout I bet you $10,000 dollars to your $1000 I will out bench you right now? You never did nothing. I had world and national records and bench 3X my bodyweight. Take my offer please....

The last time you make unfounded claims and put your money were your mouth is you put your tail right between your legs.

Ok Stewie we have butt heads a few times. How about I bet you $1000 that I can do 50 reps of 225 at a BW of 190-195lbs.? Then I will take the time out of my day to have it professionally recorded at my gym with current WR holding power lifters or some current Atlanta Falcons? Will that suit you? I have nothing to prove. I was A WR holder for 6 years. But if it will get you off my back about everything and shut you up i will do it. Or I will challenge anyone current boardmember here for $1000 to outbench me raw in reps at BW-or a max at a catchweight of 185. Take the challenge someone please. I live for competition. I'll be waiting. Balls in your court-as they say.
    After countless posts, you never did provide that video did you? You didn’t.

Blog Entries
    Swifto I do. Go ask raj now. A masters degree. I will email all my shit and only YOU as long as you keep my identity private. Then you can post that I am telling 100 truth.
    lol what a plank, let me see now:

'i was an american gladiator, and here i am (with my tatts on display) but please dont tell anyone'.

a mental home is missing a patient somewhere in gaga land

So you want to try me Swifto see who's lying? Either I email you or go contact raj now.then I'll accept apologies.
    What exactly do you have a masters degree in?

If Swifto or Marcus have integrity-
    Like I believe they do- every assertion I have made is true and they will validate this. FYI young man rAJJIN is the moderator on some of the best sites on the net- and I wouldn't be bad mouthing him as he is a good guy with lots of connections with other boards.

Swifto. Email me please. Or contact rAJ. I HAVE A MASTERS IN SPORTS HEALTH SCIENCE AND A BACHELORS IN CHEMISTRY AND A DOCTORAL IN CHIROPRACTIC. email me dude before you keep talking mis information about me.

Blog Entries
    oh and buffalo bill, did you ever happen to hear of the masters 1 (40 years+) world GPC plifting champion being from northern ireland by any chance? beat europe's best my arse, you're a liar and a fraud

oh and buffalo bill, did you ever happen to hear of the masters 1 (40 years+) world GPC plifting champion being from northern ireland by any chance? beat europe's best my arse, you're a liar and a fraud
    I haven't competed in a bit man. I did my thing. I proved I was the best at my time.

So what did the 198 LB guy do- forget masters, overall?

Quote Originally Posted by littlebill

So what did the 198 LB guy do- forget masters, overall?
    Sorry that be 90KG

Swifto so you won't do the right thing and ask your moderator there?

What exactly do you have a masters degree in?
    Like I believe they do- every assertion I have made is true and they will validate this. FYI young man rAJJIN is the moderator on some of the best sites on the net- and I wouldn't be bad mouthing him as he is a good guy with lots of connections with other boards.
    You have a master in what exactly.

The thread where you admitted to your bullshit under your new handle "littlebill", formerly "strongrhino" and came clean, you stated you had a "Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology" and thats it.

You can see you claim from this google link as the thread has been deleted at PM.com.

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy...w=1366&bih=644

Blog Entries
    young man? hard for me to comprehend that, saying as you might be actually younger than me lol.

and FYI im shitting myself, i must say. the internet hardmen are coming to do me

young man? hard for me to comprehend that, saying as you might be actually younger than me lol.

and FYI im shitting myself, i must say. the internet hardmen are coming to do me
    No- but after the dust settles here I promise you it will be you who looks like the fool.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information