Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

a real ? from a girl looking in..

So as a gal, I cannot help but notice during my time here on the boards that 1.there are alotta guys here that struggle with relationships or maintaining them 2. The guys are more so super charged /focused on the visualization excitement form a young/ fit gal

...and so I can’t help but wonder ~ have you guys ever considered that your emotional /relationship health maybe put on the back burner in the efforts to find a sexy chick that keeps you excited even at a low test level?
    Like do you think you’re so focused on how she looks that you keep setting yourself up for disappointment love/relationship/emotional security wise?

What’s more important to you... a hott mess with drama games issues or a girl next door with less of a hassle?

I understand that we take care if ourselves and are hyper aware of fitness and the way our bodies look and so expect a partner that’s understanding of this and hopefully on the same page to some degree... if not the intensity of yourself...

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Men have and always will be visual creatures. For me when I see a physically attractive girl it is like one of those guinness commercials where the pupils dilate, the nose expands and all the senses are heightened (weird alcohol commercial). It is like it puts me on the edge or something IDK, but then again I am also almost attracted to anything from hot to girl next door O_O. I mean whats the point of dating someone for their personality if they don't keep you excited in the bed? Also I have never met a girl without issues/drama and I have tried dating girls that are not lookers, it seems everyone is messed up in some way.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Men have and always will be visual creatures. For me when I see a physically attractive girl it is like one of those guinness commercials where the pupils dilate, the nose expands and all the senses are heightened (weird alcohol commercial). It is like it puts me on the edge or something IDK, but then again I am also almost attracted to anything from hot to girl next door O_O. I mean whats the point of dating someone for their personality if they don't keep you excited in the bed? Also I have never met a girl without issues/drama and I have tried dating girls that are not lookers, it seems everyone is messed up in some way.
    ok, i hear that ... and well agree we all have our issues, true.

I think remebering most of the threads, I picture a typical thin party gal an the issues that follow ~ compaired to a typical home family gal with mainstream girly issues...is what I ment

...and does it realy take the modern model size 2 looks to get a guy excited in bed? is the maralin monroe volumptios size 12 utterly unbareable?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually I dislike the 2... I would love to have maralins legs wrapped around me O_O

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    when i was younger, with raging hormones, it was the hotter the better, and the more the merrier.

now, old and wrinkled, stability is best.

at different stages of your life, people look for different things. cant say who is right or who is wrong, just different

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Everybody has drama's at some point in there life... So especially if your a bit older and meeting guys/girls you have to expect that the person you meet will have something in there past, which I think is normal. Although some people play on it more than others.

Everyone's differant but for me I would have to say i would go for the hot gym girl over the girl next door. Because training/dieting is such a big part of my life I would find it hard to be with a girl that had no interest in the gym.

Razor is offline Banned
    All girls suck and they will break you heart..from here on out I will never get involved with a girl other than sex...other then that it always ends badly one for party

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    All girls suck and they will break you heart..
    Exactly, so why settle for a non-looker on top of it?
    I have dated some that aren't head-turners. I assure you the heartbreak they bring hurts just as bad.

All girls suck and they will break you heart..from here on out I will never get involved with a girl other than sex...other then that it always ends badly one for party
    lol...awwwww poor razr...*huggs*

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Visually 1st look/lust is one thing but for me the personality, clicking and getting along means a LOT more than just looks. I though wife #2 was very sexy although she was not the typical petite type I like. She was 5' 6' 140 lbs.

I have reverted back to my old ways and the current one is 5' 3' 105.

For me physically hot/sexy only last so long and after that I need a good mental, physiological relationship with someone or I'm just not interested. I dont care how hot/sexy someone looks if I'm not emotionally attracted to them I'm not physically attracted.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    I´ve been so focused on appearance all my life it hurts. And it´s so ridiculous. But how do I change....?
    I find only a very small % of the female population attractive/sexy. Imagine if I could look right through appearance and to personality....OMG, I would have a sea of women to choose from.
    Just discussed this with a good friend yesterday, how easier life would be if we could be like those "other men" who has the "right" focus.
    I really would love to change.
    Maybe this would also mean a change in the way I have sex. Have sex with my heart instead of my mind. Right now my sex is very visual.

On a encouraging note. I´ve imagined my GF 50 lbs heavier, and I really can´t perceive me being less attracted to her. Her taste, smell, skin, breath, would all be the same, just more of it. I feel like crawling inside her skin sometimes. I´ve told her so as well, that she don´t have to worry about staying on weight, or looking pretty for me. My attraction to her is on a strange past life/soul level, as I actually don´t care for her personality in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    I´ve been so focused on appearance all my life it hurts. And it´s so ridiculous. But how do I change....?
    I find only a very small % of the female population attractive/sexy. Imagine if I could look right through appearance and to personality....OMG, I would have a sea of women to choose from.Just discussed this with a good friend yesterday, how easier life would be if we could be like those "other men" who has the "right" focus.
    I really would love to change.
    Maybe this would also mean a change in the way I have sex. Have sex with my heart instead of my mind. Right now my sex is very visual.

On a encouraging note. I´ve imagined my GF 50 lbs heavier, and I really can´t perceive me being less attracted to her. Her taste, smell, skin, breath, would all be the same, just more of it. I feel like crawling inside her skin sometimes. I´ve told her so as well, that she don´t have to worry about staying on weight, or looking pretty for me. My attraction to her is on a strange past life/soul level, as I actually don´t care for her personality in many ways.

this reminds me of a movie with Gwenith paltro...cant remember the name of it rite now...

thats is the weirdest funnyest thing I have ever heard from a guy about his gal ..lol so funny that yu know this sbout you/her and yet still you crave her * I just pressed the "LIKE" button lol

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    [/U]this reminds me of a movie with Gwenith paltro...cant remember the name of it rite now...

thats is the weirdest funnyest thing I have ever heard from a guy about his gal ..lol so funny that yu know this sbout you/her and yet still you crave her * I just pressed the "LIKE" button lol
    Haha...yes funny movie.

My GF (back on again....) is a cocky, needy, opinionated, vain, Latina Drama-queen, and an Alpha-woman to top it off.
    Not my type at all.
    But when we meet, the curtain goes down, and all that dissipates because our chemistry is so strong. A deep chemistry, which feels centuries old.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I don't let appearance override my need for emotional connection in a girlfriend.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    So as a gal, I cannot help but notice during my time here on the boards that 1.there are alotta guys here that struggle with relationships or maintaining them 2. The guys are more so super charged /focused on the visualization excitement form a young/ fit gal
    Because the guys that aren't having relationship problems aren't starting threads titled "my love life is just fine. Just wanted to share." lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Because the guys that aren't having relationship problems aren't starting threads titled "my love life is just fine. Just wanted to share." lol
    ROFL, so true.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    I love it when someone comes along and offers perfect clarity!

Blog Entries
    i think its sad that you young bro's have been tainted so early in your lives that you write of the thought of love or marrige...i realize i was lucky to have truely found my soulmate cus not everbody does...but if you never give it a chance then down the road i promise you you will have regret....im not shure what the op's ? was but for the record i married a girl next door type and am still crazy about her to this day 18yrs later...i couldent be happier, she rocks my world....

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think its sad that you young bro's have been tainted so early in your lives that you write of the thought of love or marrige...i realize i was lucky to have truely found my soulmate cus not everbody does...but if you never give it a chance then down the road i promise you you will have regret....im not shure what the op's ? was but for the record i married a girl next door type and am still crazy about her to this day 18yrs later...i couldent be happier, she rocks my world....

Awww...that's so sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    LOVE HEARING MEN RAVE ABOUT THEIR GALS and the bliss they have with them! Thank you for sharing ghetto!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    the older i get, the more i realize I'd rather have a woman that has my back, not a drama queen, and eager to please. Plus she has to love to ride, hang out in sleezy biker bars, no smoking, no drugs (or very very seldom), and easy to look at.

Although I remember to have the same perspective 30 years ago as I do now, that perspective wasn't backed by life experience at the time, so i did go for some that were more high maintenance "shiney wrapping paper" and not enough "goodies in the box" type.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    a girl im friends with just did a poll like this on facebook. Would you rather have a crazy 10 or cute girl that treats you good?

sorry looks are very important to me. I have to get along with the person also. So no i dont want the size 2. I want the size 0
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I had to check ....for a minute I thought I was mistakenly redirected to Cosmopolitan's web forum when I clicked on this thread.

To seriously respond to the thread I havent found it all that exceptionally difficult to find both qualities in women. Also when the emotional attachment grows its amazing how the person miraculously becomes that much more physically attractive. Go figure.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    i like hookers

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    i like hookers
    They are cheaper than girlfriends. But, if you keep banging them, you're going to end up with some nasty STD (not that you can't get one from a girlfriend).

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    They are cheaper than girlfriends. But, if you keep banging them, you're going to end up with some nasty STD (not that you can't get one from a girlfriend).
    Attachment 0 not if u wear a green man suit and a condom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a real ? from a girl looking in..-green-man.jpg  

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    This will revoke the "inner beauty" argument chicks like to argue.

Would anyone here fall in love with or bang this chick sober?

Maybe you could be her friend, but I seriously doubt without a few 5ths of Jack any of you would ever bang her.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    In the past, I have been attracted to two kinds of women: batshit crazy hot chicks that I shouldn't be involved with and virginal cute girls that I couldn't be involved with. Dating one kept me craving sanity, the other left me wanting sex. No win situation.

Luckily I also like the geeky girl, which my wife is in spades (and I mean that in a good way). Very intelligent, highly educated, independent, responsible and incredibly sane. We accidentally fell for each other quickly and it has been nearly perfect ever since. Hell, we didn't even date because she was renting a floor in my house and she started spending the night in my room every night...which meant we went from friends to living together in a matter of two weeks. Luckily, every day have been great for seven years.

I have learned the key is compatibility. Not hotness (not saying attractiveness isn't important). Keep dating until you find someone that you stay up till 2am talking too. Make sure that you don't fight - because fighting is a symptom of incompatibility. It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong...the important thing is that you are incompatible and will break up in the future. Do it before you have kids.

OMG i just throw up in my mouth

Coolhand5599 is offline Member

...and so I can’t help but wonder ~ have you guys ever considered that your emotional /relationship health maybe put on the back burner in the efforts to find a sexy chick that keeps you excited even at a low test level?
    Like do you think you’re so focused on how she looks that you keep setting yourself up for disappointment love/relationship/emotional security wise?

What’s more important to you... a hott mess with drama games issues or a girl next door with less of a hassle?

I understand that we take care if ourselves and are hyper aware of fitness and the way our bodies look and so expect a partner that’s understanding of this and hopefully on the same page to some degree... if not the intensity of yourself...
    So true, you must keep in mind the surrounding. Most of the men on this site are just as superficial on thier own appearance. Not all men are like this. If you are looking for a meaningful relationship with a total beefcake hunk then ou are setting yourself up for disappointment. Just as much as the men looking for a playmate will be disappointed.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a friend who is good looking enough to model, one of the best looking guys on the planet. He's been with over a 100 women and hes finally settling down. He's banged girls in all kinds of situations. He's banged stuff I wouldn't date. He's banged stuff I would marry. He's banged girls who said "you're cute lets f". What ive figured out is I love my boy but people like him mess it up for the rest of us. There are a lot of men and women both who have no clue what league they are playing in because they met someone like this guy who gave them the night of their life.

You know what the biggest tragedy in this life is? Its someone who won't play ball in their league. I see these people every day. Every day of my life. They are in my extended family. They are at my workplace. They are at the supermarket they are everywhere. The first thing you think is "there isn't enough liquor in this bar to make me bang that". But time and time again you will find that these people will only flirt with sterotypically good looking people. So why is this a tragedy? Because these people are alone for decades and sometimes a lifetime. Instead of accepting they are horse faced or whatever, they will subconsciously choose to be alone. Some of them become drug dealers and doctors and get laid through that or whatever. Then there are the people that theres nothing really wrong with, they just need to work out but won't. I am absolutely surrounded by these people. They infuriate me. I invite them to the gym and nothing. So here they are, they have moles that could be removed, they have a gut they could work off, they have a fat face that shakes when they talk, but hang out with them a little and you find they absolutely will not ever flirt with anything remotely in the same league as themselves. And im not saying this against people born with a disability or a disfigurement. I'd like to think those people find each other or find others who have had similar life experiences. I'm talking about average Joe people who just aren't attractive and don't do anything to change that but expect to be with someone good looking someday.

Ok enough rambling back to your question. Women are as bad as men. Show me different. You can't because this is a myth stereotype that men are pigs and women are ladies. A Haz looking mfkr can hit the club and bang a different girl every night because women are vain pieces of crap just like men that want the muscle guy with the cute face. Meanwhile the guy in their real league is getting passed over until they have been screwed over enough times to come down to that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599 View Post
    So true, you must keep in mind the surrounding. Most of the men on this site are just as superficial on thier own appearance. Not all men are like this. If you are looking for a meaningful relationship with a total beefcake hunk then ou are setting yourself up for disappointment. Just as much as the men looking for a playmate will be disappointed.
    *giggglez*
    mrs Tigershark knows shes the rear exception to this ~ and she makes d@mn sure Mr Tigershark knows every day how unique and adored by her he truely is <3

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    THAT WAS AWSOME!!! lmao ... that is exactly how my teen is and it cracks me UP! esp the 3.00 peeking at 3:20 lol

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That video got hilarious at 2:53

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    That video got hilarious at 2:53
    I though it got good at .53 where he said swallow b*tch there are people starving in Africa. LOL

Razor is offline Banned
    Relationships suck, theres no point in them. After sex what is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Razr.
    Unless she will make a sandwich.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I just do as my wife says that way I dont get my ass beat

BrownGirl is offline Female Member

Oh Razr... I thought you really like this new girlfriend! What happened?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information