Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599 View Post
    Well I agree with the sampling prior to marriage . But a good wife will be the best thing that ever happened to you. If you're lucky enough to find a great one.
    Now I agree 100%

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread has been hilarious. Man u guys are funny. The reason men bitch about woman not having much sex after marriage is cause its mostly true. Yes its not always the case, but for many this is true reality. I.speak from experience too.
    Hell yes on the Spanish chicks. They like to please there men.
    For everyone- I have not figured out why oral sex (just oral) is gone once you get married. I hear about it a lot. Alot of bros complain they get normal sex but wife will not give head anymore

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    What is with the "there will be no sex" comments? My gf will f me or blow me anytime I want now so why would marriage end that?
    LMAO, the key word is gf. Before we got married we had sex everyday sometimes two and three times a day. She would blow me swallow and say yum. She will become the BJ natzie NO BLOWJOB FOR YOU! I remember a time when she would be on top grab my dick and put it in her a$$ oh man was that hot, I am coming to grips that will never happen again It's fud up but it's how it is. It started as soon as we were married. I truley believe this is why most men cheat. But when you look at the whole picture she is great other than this and that is the only thing I would change about her.
    Last edited by Coolhand5599; 03-29-2012 at 05:16 AM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by SEOINAGE; 10-08-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    This thread has been hilarious. Man u guys are funny. The reason men bitch about woman not having much sex after marriage is cause its mostly true. Yes its not always the case, but for many this is true reality. I.speak from experience too.
    Hell yes on the Spanish chicks. They like to please there men.
    For everyone- I have not figured out why oral sex (just oral) is gone once you get married. I hear about it a lot. Alot of bros complain they get normal sex but wife will not give head anymore
    It's really simple. Women often use sex and BJs as a lure to pull in a man to pay their bills. Once they caught the fish, there is no point in baiting the line. We go in to it thinking our girl loves sex and head, but then we find out she really doesn't (at least not with us). I'm sure you guys can probably list a bunch of exceptions, but they're not the rule.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a white woman, and I get a lot of sex and bj's on the regular

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    I have a white woman, and I get a lot of sex and bj's on the regular
    Married?

If not.... then you can't talk until you have been married atleast a year.....

If yes.... then she is most definately the exception and not the rule.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Yes married, going on 3!!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I am very dominant in the relationship with my gf. There are a few loose ends here and there but for the most part I run the relationship and what I say goes. I choose to make the relationship equal or defer to her the majority of the time because I am a sweet guy, but underneath I typically feel that whatever I want I can have. I never tell her Im the dominant one unless in joking. I.e. I can control where we eat, what we spend the day doing, the sex acts, etc etc. Will this help me in a marriage with her? You guys not getting sex did you pick one that likes to butt heads or feels the need to be right all the time?

I told my gf tonight I said "how many times a week do you feel a couple in a marriage should have sex?" and she said "everyday" without hesitation. "How often would you blow me if I wanted it?". "Everyday" she says. What are women just full of shit or something I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    I am very dominant in the relationship with my gf. There are a few loose ends here and there but for the most part I run the relationship and what I say goes. I choose to make the relationship equal or defer to her the majority of the time because I am a sweet guy, but underneath I typically feel that whatever I want I can have. I never tell her Im the dominant one unless in joking. I.e. I can control where we eat, what we spend the day doing, the sex acts, etc etc. Will this help me in a marriage with her? You guys not getting sex did you pick one that likes to butt heads or feels the need to be right all the time?

I told my gf tonight I said "how many times a week do you feel a couple in a marriage should have sex?" and she said "everyday" without hesitation. "How often would you blow me if I wanted it?". "Everyday" she says. What are women just full of shit or something I don't get it.
    Is this the same Gf u where having trouble with!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    that's fine, nor give, no receive.. and if she won't someone else will and i don't have to feel guilty, after all, it's not sex..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Is this the same Gf u where having trouble with!
    Yes.. I can't get rid of this girl its like fate.. plus I can't stand the thought of going back to the bar scene. I have no STDS and want to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper

Yes.. I can't get rid of this girl its like fate.. plus I can't stand the thought of going back to the bar scene. I have no STDS and want to keep it that way.
    Lol, well hope everything works out

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    sex is about the same amount after marriage then before. And the bj's have gotten better since marriage. So everything is different. The guys that complain about no bj's are you going down on her?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    sex is about the same amount after marriage then before. And the bj's have gotten better since marriage. So everything is different. The guys that complain about no bj's are you going down on her?
    I was wondering this same thing. My girl tastes amazing.. Ive only been with 9 but she is the best tasting. She has also told me numerous times about my oral skills, and her orgasms from oral are incredibly intense. I was thinking about this today - I love giving her oral, so why would she stop giving me bjs as long as I don't stop?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I was still going down until she quit the bj's..... then I stopped. When I stopped going down..... she stopped the sex..... it's a vicious cycle.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife has never been very in to oral sex, but mariage definitely made her give it less. I will now attempt to change this some how and if I can find a solution I will pass it on. Spanish chicks do have great sex drives though from my experience. I once had sex 17 times in one week with my wife (before she was my wife) now it's never more than 5-6 but average is like 3-4 times per week.

No oral is hard. If she doesn't want too! Someone else will

awms is offline Senior Member
    My gf who I have been living with for 2 years is porchagese and she has the sex drive of a 14 year old teen boy haha she wants it more than me! My other good budy is also dating and living with a porchagese chick and he says his girl is wild! so with luck when I marry her it will stay the same lol

Oh and I dont have to ask for oral sex its just given almost every time with no questions....I have to say I scored a good one!

I dated a portugese girl for 3 years, she loved giving blow jobs and she had no gag reflex whatsoever. That is one thing I miss lol.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I dated a portugese girl for 3 years, she loved giving blow jobs and she had no gag reflex whatsoever. That is one thing I miss lol.
    yeah my girl goes to town! greatest GF I have ever had! shes beautiful and exotic looking, wild in bed!, hard working, and she is very much a family person! oh and best of all she loves working out and eats healthy! but watch out portugese women have tempers! and if you mess with her you mess with her family lol

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    My wife has never been very in to oral sex, but mariage definitely made her give it less. I will now attempt to change this some how and if I can find a solution I will pass it on. Spanish chicks do have great sex drives though from my experience. I once had sex 17 times in one week with my wife (before she was my wife) now it's never more than 5-6 but average is like 3-4 times per week.
    i dont know how you have sex 17 times in a week. My polish ex and i would bang a lot. But after a couple days my d!ck just hurt. It was sore and would hurt just rubbing against my pants

i dont know how you have sex 17 times in a week. My polish ex and i would bang a lot. But after a couple days my d!ck just hurt. It was sore and would hurt just rubbing against my pants
    That crazy thing was that I was all natural no juice at the time however it was a vacation week. It was sorta excessive but at the time I felt like there was no chick I would rather bone...true love lol.

The no gag reflex is awesome. One from the past was this way and oral was amazing

The no gag reflex is awesome. One from the past was this way and oral was amazing

Yeah its unreal when they can just take the whole thing full throtlle. I would really lay in to her.

Have u asked or talked about it? Or did u just randomly go dwn and expect her too also

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    I beg my wife to let me go down on her and she won't let me. She uses the bs excuse that she is to fat. I love it and would do it every night. But I only get o do it a few times a year. She always has orgasims and likes it. She drives me nuts sometimes

That is strange. Why doesn't she lose weight then.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Have tried that route, didn't even seem like she liked it, last time I did she liked it, but it has never gotten me anything in return.
    I beg my wife to let me go down on her and she won't let me. She uses the bs excuse that she is to fat. I love it and would do it every night. But I only get o do it a few times a year. She always has orgasims and likes it. She drives me nuts sometimes
    jeeze i couldnt imagine. I think both of ours fav position is 69. We pretty much always do that sometimes finish there or go from there to fvcking.

kmdietri is offline Junior Member
    The only advice I'd add is, no matter how long you've been dating, do not get married because it's the next step, or what everyone else is doing. Be absolutely sure. It's much easier to dump a girlfriend of no matter how long, than to get a divorce.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    A marriage doesn't kill sex rather its time.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

al_capone is offline Junior Member
    Don't get one? Is that an option lmao.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I will not marry, date, or even fvck a hairy girl..... not all spanish girls are hairy.

Man..... My wife stopped having sex on our honeymoon. I am not fvcking kidding..... we didn't fvck on our honeymoon. Talk about getting off on the right foot. My best friend had sex daily..... he got married and 6 months later complained because if he got it once a week he was lucky. My fathers friend would come over for a cigar and bitch about not getting laid anymore..... he remarried and the 2nd wife did the same thing after 8 months of marriage. He has since divorced her.....

I'm not saying all women are like this by any means..... but it does happens and it's why people joke about it so much lol. Doesn't matter how much you get laid currently either.....

Also.... I'd like to note.... I'm not a sex hound. I wouldn't wanna fvck the same woman every single night for the rest of my life. Initially I could doit often but over time I wouldn't mind twice a week. It keeps me wanting her and not getting bored of her body and her hole hah. So when I bitch about not getting laid.... it's because she'd be going 2,3,4 weeks on end.

~Haz~

I have also used the joke/saying what food group adds 50lbs to a woman and kills sex drive over night. Wedding cake.
    That is one area I have always been lucky in. I have friends the same as most of you who complain how right after marriage the wife wont give it up and as for oral sex, FORGET IT. If they are lucky it's 1x a year.
    With all 3 of mine sex has never been an issue even oral. Typically oral is at least 3x+ a week and this is even several years down the road. Weight has never been an issue but I also made sure to pay attention to genetics and didnt hook up with anyone who had a FAT mother. I could not handle a fat wife/girlfriend, I just couldnt get turned on. I like to see the ribs. lol

I got lucky with #2 on our wedding night, she decided it would be fun to invite another girl on the honeymoon and it was easy enough since we were in Las Vagas. Wife #1 started bringing girls home to play about 6 months after we got married and we even rented a rooms to a cute little DUMB blond 18 year old for several months who she corrupted in our bed. #3, no girls... It may take a while to train her properly. She is still learning and is a little shy. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

The real question is do they know what they are doing and do they get the job done? I have been with to many women to count who had never had an orgasm or good oral sex. The best compliment I ever got was from a girl who was Bi and typically only has sex with other women but do to circumstances we hooked up and she said I was as good as any girl she had ever been with. This continued for 6+ months until I started dating someone else.

I'm not sure if it made a difference or not but like most boys I liked playboy, penthouse, hustler etc. Only thing was since age 14 I had access to a large stack where I had several hours of private time alone most ever day. You can only jack so many times a day even at 14-16 so eventually I read every article, story, forum from cover to cover multiple times over in 100s of magazines and I think it gave me some insight on how to take care of business besides self gratification. I have always gotten a lot of bang for the buck so to speak by being able to push a woman until they are overly sensitive and cant handle any more or being touched due to multiple Os. Sometimes it's just a game to count and see how many you can do. lol It's fun with the newbies or inexperienced when they dont realize they can have more than one or those who are afraid they are going to pee because they have never had a real O before. hehehehe
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-03-2012 at 02:36 AM.

LMAO, the key word is gf. Before we got married we had sex everyday sometimes two and three times a day. She would blow me swallow and say yum. She will become the BJ natzie NO BLOWJOB FOR YOU! I remember a time when she would be on top grab my dick and put it in her a$$ oh man was that hot, I am coming to grips that will never happen again It's fud up but it's how it is. It started as soon as we were married. I truley believe this is why most men cheat. But when you look at the whole picture she is great other than this and that is the only thing I would change about her.

You need to get her to do a full hormone panel done. Ill bet she has a estrogen problem like a LOT of women. If she was mine and wouldnt go I would either be slipping her a little bit of test cream once in a while to kick up the sex drive or an ambien at night because once women take an ambien there is not such thing as inhibitions or the word no and NO, they are not asleep, passed out. For some reason it just really makes them sexual and willing to do/try anything but typically they dont remember anything in the morning except ask why their ass is sore? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

I'm not sure if it made a difference or not but like most boys I liked playboy, penthouse, hustler etc. Only thing was since age 14 I had access to a large stack where I had several hours of private time alone most ever day. You can only jack so many times a day even at 14-16 so eventually I read every article, story, forum from cover to cover multiple times over in 100s of magazines and I think it gave me some insight on how to take care of business besides self gratification. I have always gotten a lot of bang for the buck so to speak by being able to push a woman until they are overly sensitive and cant handle any more or being touched due to multiple Os. Sometimes it's just a game to count and see how many you can do. lol It's fun with the newbies or inexperienced when they dont realize they can have more than one or those who are afraid they are going to pee because they have never had a real O before. hehehehe
    WTF? There were articles in those magazines? I just looked at the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    WTF? There were articles in those magazines? I just looked at the pictures.

It took me a long time to figure that out also. Maybe it was because all the pages with pictures got glued shut. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

It took me a long time to figure that out also. Maybe it was because all the pages with pictures got glued shut. lol
    I remember tape trading porn. Thank God for the internet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information