Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Coolhand5599 is offline Member

Advise on picking a wife

Another thread I have brought me to make this one.

When picking a wife always listen to the people who care about you. They will always be looking out for your best intrest. They will see things for what they really are. Where you will only see things for what you want. If she or he is no good the ones that love you will tell you. Even if you don't believe them just listen. You will save yourself.

I hope you all get as lucky as I did. My wife is the best. The only thing I would change is to make her as sexual as she was when we were dating.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The best advise I can give you is do a lot of sampling.And never pick one

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The best advise I can give you is do a lot of sampling.And never pick one
    Well I agree with the sampling . But a good wife will be the best thing that ever happened to you. If you lucky enough to get a good one.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599

When picking a wife always listen to the people who care about you. They will always be looking out for your best intrest. They will see things for what they really are. Where you will only see things for what you want. If she or he is no good the ones that love you will tell you. Even if you don't believe them just listen. You will save yourself.

I hope you all get as lucky as I did. My wife is the best. The only thing I would change is to make her as sexual as she was when we were dating.
    I envy you. Glad u found a good one

I married myself a long time ago...I just rail hussies for fun...it is a sport to me

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599 View Post
    Well I agree with the sampling . But a good wife will be the best thing that ever happened to you. If you lucky enough to get a good one.
    meh..... i disagree but im happy for you.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^stop being a bitter Betty!
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

There are other things in life that are better than a wife.....

My daughter, my freedom, winning the lottery, my freedom..... A good wife might be the icing on the cake for some but only time will tell how good she is. She may be the best thing that ever happened to you right now..... give her 5 more years, 50 more pounds, and a bitchy attitude and we'll see if you'd like to re-evaluate.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    ^^^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    There are other things in life that are better than a wife.....

My daughter, my freedom, winning the lottery, my freedom..... A good wife might be the icing on the cake for some but only time will tell how good she is. She may be the best thing that ever happened to you right now..... give her 5 more years, 50 more pounds, and a bitchy attitude and we'll see if you'd like to re-evaluate.
    ~Haz~
    Well in about a year we will loose our freedom . No lottery could be a better prize than my wife, remember the key word is GOOD wife. We have been married 15 years and she has gained 60 lbs but she wears it real well. She is more beautiful now than she has ever been. IMHO

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh fugggg that shit my girl is pushing for marriage I got her working out almost every day and she was already in shape. I told her straight up "babe, I life weights, i'm not marrying a walker. Yeah you're cute now but give it 10 or 20 years you will look like shit if you don't work out". I am hoping to hold her to this standard if we get married. I expect both of us to work out, thats just how it is. Theres an endless list of shit I hate and then theres like one hand worth of good shit and lifting and f ing a hot bitch take up two of those fingers so no way im going to marry some girl and have her let herself go.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Oh fugggg that shit my girl is pushing for marriage I got her working out almost every day and she was already in shape. I told her straight up "babe, I life weights, i'm not marrying a walker. Yeah you're cute now but give it 10 or 20 years you will look like shit if you don't work out". I am hoping to hold her to this standard if we get married. I expect both of us to work out, thats just how it is. Theres an endless list of shit I hate and then theres like one hand worth of good shit and lifting and f ing a hot bitch take up two of those fingers so no way im going to marry some girl and have her let herself go.
    Easier said than done my friend.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dude you got to look at it like this, if you stay in shape, odds are in 10-20 years, your career will have progressed to the point where you'll be making even better coin than you are now. You'll be able to afford a hotter and possibly younger girlfriend than this chick. Just remember as we age, we appreciate. Women depreciate.

The best advice on picking a wife is to avoid it for as long as you can. Hell, if you can make it your whole life without marrying, you'll be financially more secure, you'll have banged way more chicks than if you did get married and odds are you'll have less stress and more close friends.

sergio.x is offline Junior Member
    @ Honkey Kong

"as we age, we appreciate. Women depreciate"

Fantastic. Only word to describe that quote.

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like nothing more than a few bold lines in the pre-nup

Flier is offline Productive Member

Someones treasure is someone else´s thrash.
    You are a great husband, thus bringing out the best in her.
    It may seem like she is the perfect wife, but she is perfect for you, because of who you are.
    To someone else, like Haz , she would be a complete bitch.

Blog Entries
    Judging from the advise here it's no wonder half of you guys are divorced. (except Haz, he is perfect in every way)
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Judging from the advise here it's no wonder half of you guys are divorced. (except Haz, he is perfect in every way)
    I think you are exaggerating DSM.
    He had an Avi here for a while with some of the hairiest legs I´v ever seen.
    Imagine those hairy legs wrapped around you scratching your back while you´re stuffing him.....ouch!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Imagine those hairy legs wrapped around you scratching your back while you´re stuffing him.....ouch!

hahaha, but i think he likes bears!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i am sorry but when i read the thread title it sounds like you are giving advise how to pick a jar of pickle.......
    Getting married or not getting married is a personal choice and judging by the rate of divorce lots of ppl are doing this mistake.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    u havent seen mine plus i wear socks too he didnt....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

I dont agree with that. It really doesnt matter to me what my family thinks. My family likes my wife but i was getting at no family knows what it is like when the 2 of you are alone. Family or not they are just outsiders looking in.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Family/friends can definitely see things you may not due to you emotional attachment.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by SEOINAGE; 10-08-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    You do realize the number one cause of decreased sex drive in women is wedding cake?

I haven't made it 15 years yet but think i have a pretty good wife. But your issue is one I have to deal with, and it sucks imo. Oh I will be faithful to her, because religion and society dictates that's how it should be, and moreso she expects and I have agreed to it. But imo man should have more than one woman, multiple wives or wives and concubines etc. Why else can man impregnate many women, and his frequencies of sexual desire are ten times more often or more than women, and why else are half the people on this board not satisfied with one woman. Its human nature, how we are made.
    ^^^^ This....

IF I ever marry again..... it's going to be a spanish broad. The spanish women I have dated (some for 3+ years) have never ever lost an ounce of sex drive. Some of them have even wore me out. If she loses her sex drive too..... then I fvcking give up all together lol

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I stick to spanish and black girls. they are the only ones who have ever wore me out to where I was done...could do no more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    hahaha, but i think he likes bears!
    I do!

You must be young. No offense, but ou completely missed the point.

Blog Entries
    Yeah good idea Haz and then you can rub mustaches together like your david the gnome or something

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You know you damn homo's really piss me off sometimes ;-)...of all the unfair shit done to gays in our society, you crazy ****ers wanna complain because certain states won't allow you to marry? Hell I wish there was a breeder hatin state I could move to so I would have an easy out!

All joking aside marriage can be a great institution, but like most things its not for everyone and for some its the certain end of a good thing....particularly if you like receiving oral sex more than on Christmas and ones birthday.

Blog Entries
    What is with the "there will be no sex" comments? My gf will f me or blow me anytime I want now so why would marriage end that?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    What is with the "there will be no sex" comments? My gf will f me or blow me anytime I want now so why would marriage end that?
    I'm sure it depends on the girl or situation. My sex life has gotten better after we were married.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Yeah good idea Haz and then you can rub mustaches together like your david the gnome or something
    I will not marry, date, or even fvck a hairy girl..... not all spanish girls are hairy.

Man..... My wife stopped having sex on our honeymoon. I am not fvcking kidding..... we didn't fvck on our honeymoon. Talk about getting off on the right foot. My best friend had sex daily..... he got married and 6 months later complained because if he got it once a week he was lucky. My fathers friend would come over for a cigar and bitch about not getting laid anymore..... he remarried and the 2nd wife did the same thing after 8 months of marriage. He has since divorced her.....

I'm not saying all women are like this by any means..... but it does happens and it's why people joke about it so much lol. Doesn't matter how much you get laid currently either.....

Also.... I'd like to note.... I'm not a sex hound. I wouldn't wanna fvck the same woman every single night for the rest of my life. Initially I could doit often but over time I wouldn't mind twice a week. It keeps me wanting her and not getting bored of her body and her hole hah. So when I bitch about not getting laid.... it's because she'd be going 2,3,4 weeks on end.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

that's easy to accomplish .. don't marry her..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Man..... My wife stopped having sex on our honeymoon. I am not fvcking kidding..... we didn't fvck on our honeymoon. Talk about getting off on the right foot. My best friend had sex daily..... he got married and 6 months later complained because if he got it once a week he was lucky. My fathers friend would come over for a cigar and bitch about not getting laid anymore..... he remarried and the 2nd wife did the same thing after 8 months of marriage. He has since divorced her.....

I'm not saying all women are like this by any means..... but it does happens and it's why people joke about it so much lol. Doesn't matter how much you get laid currently either.....

Also.... I'd like to note.... I'm not a sex hound. I wouldn't wanna fvck the same woman every single night for the rest of my life. Initially I could doit often but over time I wouldn't mind twice a week. It keeps me wanting her and not getting bored of her body and her hole hah. So when I bitch about not getting laid.... it's because she'd be going 2,3,4 weeks on end.

~Haz~
    another easy one.. if you don't want me sexually, there are plenty of women that will/do..

but it's best if that conversation is had before you get married.. and owe her 1/2 your stuff..

seriously?? not sure why it happens, but in many cases it does, sometimes its because that's what their mother told them.. or maybe just maybe they come to realize "this is the last penis i will ever get to have"

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    another easy one.. if you don't want me sexually, there are plenty of women that will/do..

but it's best if that conversation is had before you get married.. and owe her 1/2 your stuff..
    Yep..... if only I had known before hand. I just couldn't understand it.... I guess she was insecure. We'd go out and people would make comments to me all the time..... but it's like she'd not fvck because of that. Eventually the stories started pouring in on all the comments she was getting when she was alone.....

fvcking mental..... glad thats over.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    seriously?? not sure why it happens, but in many cases it does, sometimes its because that's what their mother told them.. or maybe just maybe they come to realize "this is the last penis i will ever get to have"
    Not only that..... but when you're dating..... she'll blow you, swallow, and tell you it tastes good. When your married it's not like your gunna leave because she hates giving head..... you'll find out for sure what shes like sexually once the vows are read. When you have nowhere to run..... the truth comes out.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

yep, that's why i believe in the "contract" with a renewal clause... expires, or comes up for renewal at yr 3, 5, 6, 7 and so forth.. then after 20, it goes to 25 and soforth..

Rules

^^^^ LMFAO! Keeps her honest.....I like it!

I can see the explanation for non-renewal..... "well..... she's gotten a little lax with the oral sex and she's really cut back on the anal."

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information