Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fat girls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    i was 17 years old and like 100lbs and i was on a crusie and a virgin at the time. and there was a teenclub and this fat girl came up to me and asked wanna dance. and it felt good at the time. even though i was little embarrassed.. it felt good to have a fat ass grinding all over me. especialyl when i was leaning on the wall . and even got a boner at the time... so i continued the dance. then we make out and i bring her back to my room and i do the deed.

It was funny because i was fingering her at first and i was still in shock at the time at the feeling of vag but also at the fatness.... of how her vag looked like. then shes like "put it in" or "fk me" and i was soft!!! so i took my other hand and wacked my self off for a minute to get hard then i put the condom on and did the deed. couldnt get it up!! felt so fake and also her bellykept me up. had no clue what i was doing!!

but the lesson of the day was to never bang a fat bitch ever again!!!!

that is my story...

especially now that i am into fitness. i absolutely hate fat girls. they always tend to be very lazy and just slobs and have no respect for themselves or care.. they eat w/e they want and are rude pigs. and i just have bad experiences with them. like i would see them eating burger king then throwing the bags in the parking lot like scum bags (when i have my cheatmeal) and idk they just piss me off and i hate them!!! i absolutely hate fat girls now!! they most of the time complain they cant lose weight or they dont have time to exercise, but thats bs when i see them sitting on there fat ass tanning. or always eating junkfood in the breakroom at work etc. weak minded fat disgusting pieces of sh!ts!!
    WOW
    speachless

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twin View Post
    i was 17 years old and like 100lbs and i was on a crusie and a virgin at the time. And there was a teenclub and this fat girl came up to me and asked wanna dance. And it felt good at the time. Even though i was little embarrassed.. It felt good to have a fat ass grinding all over me. Especialyl when i was leaning on the wall . And even got a boner at the time... So i continued the dance. Then we make out and i bring her back to my room and i do the deed.

It was funny because i was fingering her at first and i was still in shock at the time at the feeling of vag but also at the fatness.... Of how her vag looked like. Then shes like "put it in" or "fk me" and i was soft!!! So i took my other hand and wacked my self off for a minute to get hard then i put the condom on and did the deed. Couldnt get it up!! Felt so fake and also her bellykept me up. Had no clue what i was doing!!

But the lesson of the day was to never bang a fat bitch ever again!!!!

That is my story...

Especially now that i am into fitness. I absolutely hate fat girls. They always tend to be very lazy and just slobs and have no respect for themselves or care.. They eat w/e they want and are rude pigs. And i just have bad experiences with them. Like i would see them eating burger king then throwing the bags in the parking lot like scum bags (when i have my cheatmeal) and idk they just piss me off and i hate them!!! I absolutely hate fat girls now!! They most of the time complain they cant lose weight or they dont have time to exercise, but thats bs when i see them sitting on there fat ass tanning. Or always eating junkfood in the breakroom at work etc. Weak minded fat disgusting pieces of sh!ts!!
    brilliant!

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin
    i was 17 years old and like 100lbs and i was on a crusie and a virgin at the time. and there was a teenclub and this fat girl came up to me and asked wanna dance. and it felt good at the time. even though i was little embarrassed.. it felt good to have a fat ass grinding all over me. especialyl when i was leaning on the wall . and even got a boner at the time... so i continued the dance. then we make out and i bring her back to my room and i do the deed.

It was funny because i was fingering her at first and i was still in shock at the time at the feeling of vag but also at the fatness.... of how her vag looked like. then shes like "put it in" or "fk me" and i was soft!!! so i took my other hand and wacked my self off for a minute to get hard then i put the condom on and did the deed. couldnt get it up!! felt so fake and also her bellykept me up. had no clue what i was doing!!

that is my story...

especially now that i am into fitness. i absolutely hate fat girls. they always tend to be very lazy and just slobs and have no respect for themselves or care.. they eat w/e they want and are rude pigs. and i just have bad experiences with them. like i would see them eating burger king then throwing the bags in the parking lot like scum bags (when i have my cheatmeal) and idk they just piss me off and i hate them!!! i absolutely hate fat girls now!! they most of the time complain they cant lose weight or they dont have time to exercise, but thats bs when i see them sitting on there fat ass tanning. or always eating junkfood in the breakroom at work etc. weak minded fat disgusting pieces of sh!ts!!
    Lol the last paragraph was good stuff

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post

that is my story...

the first part of this I was admiring your honesty. then this suddenly turned into hatefulness. how many times did you say "Hate" in your last paragraph?

Sounds like you have some issues, son. Why give all that energy into someone that really hasn't done anything to YOU?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I will add no I do not like fat girls but many are nice and considerate people. But I totally agree with the bs about I try to lose weight or I cant lose weight! It makes me.mad cause I have a few friends and they are big girls and they are never going to land a good guy...
    Maybe they should move to a military town.
    And I have never hooked up with a fat chick. Fat is 20 lbs over weight imo

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    And I have never hooked up with a fat chick. Fat is 20 lbs over weight imo
    What if those 20 lbs are muscle? Like a fitness or BB girl. Not the huge manly ones.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Fat is different for certain nationalities.

Fat white- usually gross
    Fat Spanish- can be a lot of fun
    Fat Black- still not my thing

Now I have banged a lot of broads in my life and the best sex I ever had was with a chubby cuban girl. I have dated 10's and a lot of times they suck in bed.

Chubby girls really now how to take a beating

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post

Fat white- usually gross

Now I have banged a lot of broads in my life and the best sex I ever had was with a chubby cuban girl. I have dated 10's and a lot of times they suck in bed.

Fat is fat, no other way around it

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post

Fat white- usually gross

did you use an open hand or a closed fist?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well one night Dan and I were at a club in southern Cal.Hey the place was rocking women all over the place.Then they play this slow song at the end of the nite.And guess who we see on the dance floor.Dan says hey aint that Razr? I mean he was plowed.But he was slow dancing with this chick he couldnt get his arms around.We knew he was drunk and tired beacuse he had his head on her 2 BIG pillows just moving really slow.I says to Dan where is your camera? he left it in the car.That was a shame beacuse after the music was over.He laid one hell of a kiss on her.Then they left the bar so you tell me.Did he take one for the team?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well one night Dan and I were at a club in southern Cal.Hey the place was rocking women all over the place.Then they play this slow song at the end of the nite.And guess who we see on the dance floor.Dan says hey aint that Razr? I mean he was plowed.But he was slow dancing with this chick he couldnt get his arms around.We knew he was drunk and tired beacuse he had his head on her 2 BIG pillows just moving really slow.I says to Dan where is your camera? he left it in the car.That was a shame beacuse after the music was over.He laid one hell of a kiss on her.Then they left the bar so you tell me.Did he take one for the team?
    the horror! the shame!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    the horror! the shame!!
    We know wat you did you had your beer goggles on ask Dan

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Not really "fat" but a little heavier I would say.

The one thing I have done, that many people can't say they've done, is sleep with an amputee.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    not sure what to think about this definition of fat?!?!??? I AM FAT CUZ I AM OVERWEIGHT in a size 2/4 and 15-20 pounds overweight. For some, fat is fantastic as long it is strategically placed on a girl

People have different desires and interest and fit/working out/eating healthy isn't everyones thing. I am okay with that. Some of the nicest people I have met are overweight. But I am not a hater cuz they are and nor would I hook up with them.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    not sure what to think about this definition of fat?!?!??? I AM FAT CUZ I AM OVERWEIGHT in a size 2/4 and 15-20 pounds overweight. For some, fat is fantastic as long it is strategically placed on a girl

People have different desires and interest and fit/working out/eating healthy isn't everyones thing. I am okay with that. Some of the nicest people I have met are overweight. But I am not a hater cuz they are and nor would I hook up with them.
    Just because a girl is 15 to 20 pounds overweight doesn't mean she isn't SEXY.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Age-Adusted Body Fat Percentage Recommendations

Women
    Age Underfat Healthy Range Overweight Obese
    20-40 yrs Under 21% 21-33% 33-39% Over 39%
    41-60 yrs Under 23% 23-35% 35-40% Over 40%
    61-79 yrs Under 24% 24-36% 36-42% Over 42%

Men
    20-40 yrs Under 8% 8-19% 19-25% Over 25%
    41-60 yrs Under 11% 11-22% 22-27% Over 27%
    61-79 yrs Under 13% 13-25% 25-30% Over 30%

Ok so you see here a girl 20-40 healthy body fat is 21-33% bodyfat, so seriously saying if someone is 30% bf they are considered a fatty? give me a break. I'd consider one a fatty that is 39% plus, on the obese scale, and no i have never been with one of those, but i have been with plenty normal and slightly overweight girls, and enjoyed every minute of it, better than the skinny bitches my dick didn't fit in.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Age-Adusted Body Fat Percentage Recommendations

Women
    20-40 yrs Under 21% 21-33% 33-39% Over 39%
    41-60 yrs Under 23% 23-35% 35-40% Over 40%
    61-79 yrs Under 24% 24-36% 36-42% Over 42%

Men
    20-40 yrs Under 8% 8-19% 19-25% Over 25%
    41-60 yrs Under 11% 11-22% 22-27% Over 27%
    61-79 yrs Under 13% 13-25% 25-30% Over 30%

Ok so you see here a girl 20-40 healthy body fat is 21-33% bodyfat, so seriously saying if someone is 30% bf they are considered a fatty? give me a break. I'd consider one a fatty that is 39% plus, on the obese scale, and no i have never been with one of those, but i have been with plenty normal and slightly overweight girls, and enjoyed every minute of it, better than the skinny bitches my dick didn't fit in.
    that chart sucks. I would consider myself fat at 19% which is the healthy range according to that
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The thing i dislike is skinny fat, when they have no muscle and no shape yet still have flabby parts and no shape, take a girl with a nice voluptuous ass over that any day, and you need muscle to make it look right, even if it has a nice bit of cushion, nice when you pound it it has a little ass shake. And with that, i am off to church.

abstetic is offline Banned
    Lawls.... U guys r funny...

I would be considered under fat by that chart. I don't look underfat but some people think I do. I try to look nice and smeel good and take care of myself, regardless of my size.

These charts do give an indication, but I don't think they are exacting...too many other variables.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I would be considered under fat by that chart. I don't look underfat but some people think I do. I try to look nice and smeel good and take care of myself, regardless of my size.

These charts do give an indication, but I don't think they are exacting...too many other variables.
    Smelling good is so key! If a girl doesn't tidy up before doing the dirty... That's the biggest turn off. Keep it clean, and don't let them rip in the sac!! hah..

Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    I was approaching this from my venus plant and you are from mars! one point for Mars. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    Smelling good is so key! If a girl doesn't tidy up before doing the dirty... That's the biggest turn off. Keep it clean, and don't let them rip in the sac!! hah..
    two points mars

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    We know it's all about weight pla***ent. I am @23% and still look damn decent. No spare tire, just no visible ABS.

I much rather have a female with a little extra fat if it's in the right place its all about your real shape.

Plenty of girls are considered way overweight but look damn good. Now fat is still fat. I hate females that think they look good and they are plain out fat asses.

Aight pony it up if you have ever dirty legged it with a fat girl. And what was the story. Taking one for the team, jumping on the grenade you name it.

I'll add +1 for Dan off the top
    Are you saying every girl you spent time with was thin and beautiful?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    Are you saying every girl you spent time with was thin and beautiful?
    actually yes
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    that chart sucks. I would consider myself fat at 19% which is the healthy range according to that
    Same with me. I am at 18 - 19% and I feel gross. Won't take my shirt off in public. I know I have body image issues, but I wish others would share my problem a little bit. I know so many people who are completely out of shape that are completely comfortable going out in public with it all hanging out. I am not saying they should be ashamed, but I am surprised they honestly give it no thought.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Same with me. I am at 18 - 19% and I feel gross. Won't take my shirt off in public. I know I have body image issues, but I wish others would share my problem a little bit. I know so many people who are completely out of shape that are completely comfortable going out in public with it all hanging out. I am not saying they should be ashamed, but I am surprised they honestly give it no thought.
    You know i'm around 20%, give or take, have been lower recently and higher. And sure I feel like it is a bit unsightly and I don't like it, but i don't let it keep me from taking my shirt off. Really I have 95% of the people i come in contact with beat in my mind. So who cares? would you rather be the 150 lb weak dude that has abs? Or the skinny fat 170 lber that has the same bf as you yet is smaller so doesn't look as fat? Yet I could outperform either one in any aspect, i am actually in some of the best physical shape of my life with regards to what i can handle.

I don't consider the upper end of normal for men to be fat, i wouldn't label someone or call them fat that has a bit they can pinch, but if their thighs are 10 inches larger than mine, and their gut hangs out like they are pregnant i consider that fat. Having some visible fat, doesn't make you fat imo.

I also look at people like my father in law who is obsessed with being skinny, thinks he is so amazing, yet he eats like a little girl and performs like a weakling, ive seen him exercise. Then gives everyone around them a hard time for not eating just like them. People just need to not be so self righteous about being fit and eating "healthy". Just cause you do something doesn't mean everyone else should.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    You know i'm around 20%, give or take, have been lower recently and higher. And sure I feel like it is a bit unsightly and I don't like it, but i don't let it keep me from taking my shirt off. Really I have 95% of the people i come in contact with beat in my mind. So who cares? would you rather be the 150 lb weak dude that has abs? Or the skinny fat 170 lber that has the same bf as you yet is smaller so doesn't look as fat? Yet I could outperform either one in any aspect, i am actually in some of the best physical shape of my life with regards to what i can handle.
    Yeah, I have an acknowledged body image issue. I don't even like being seen in a tank top. It is completely irrational.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    They should be ashamed. It's really pathetic how people can be that fvcking lazy that they can't show any self-control and discipline. When I see a fat person I think "what a lazy shit-bag. Can't you at least try to diet?" It's really not just their appearance that you see this mentality in. They show it in almost all aspects of their life.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i would and have banged girls that could afford to lose a few but no sloppy bitches like some of these pics. no stomachs sticking out past the tits thats for sure. but as long as a girls weight is placed right on there body id hit it

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    for the ugly ones, you can simply turn off the lights. for the fat ones...there's no way of hiding.

but somebody's got to do it...

Blog Entries
    The big ones do suck a mean dick. . . . And always have food. . . LMAO

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nothing wrong with fat girls, brotha's got to date somebody..

just sayin
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    nothing wrong with fat girls, brotha's got to date somebody..

just sayin
    Yeah you got to look at it like this. On those nights where you're just going to play xbox until you fall asleep, a fat chick is a step up..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah you got to look at it like this. On those nights where you're just going to play xbox until you fall asleep, a fat chick is a step up..
    Specially when she's licking your bawls. Fvck xBox. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Specially when she's licking your bawls. Fvck xBox. Lol
    Exactly.

DanB is offline Banned
    Aight pony it up if you have ever dirty legged it with a fat girl. And what was the story. Taking one for the team, jumping on the grenade you name it.

I'll add +1 for Dan off the top
    Haha but if Dan is able to see straight he aint going over a size 8 (us size 4) but then again he cant always see straight and there a few indescretions i'd rather forget about.............

glad I aint eating now because even thinking about the sheer fatness would put me off my food

I aint talking a whale but size 12-14 so usa size 8-10 i think?

not good when her ass and legs are bigger than yours.......
    Last edited by DanB; 06-04-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB

Haha but if Dan is able to see straight he aint going over a size 8 (us size 4) but then again he cant always see straight and there a few indescretions i'd rather forget about.............

glad I aint eating now because even thinking about the sheer fatness would put me off my food

I aint talking a whale but size 12-14 so usa size 8-10 i think?

not good when her ass and legs are bigger than yours.......
    If I ever find a girl with bigger legs than me I would be surprised lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    remember Queen's "fat bottom girl?"

when that song was popular, i had a GF that had a fat bottom. everything else was right, jjust an over proportioned bottom.

....no regrets on that one....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information