Page 423 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3233734134184194204214224234244254264274284334735239231423 ... LastLast
Results 16,881 to 16,920 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Oops. Meant to type aromisin. Too much on my mind I suppose
    Lol. There both good up to you.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Never used either before. . Like I said I don't need it on trt,and this will be my first blast.

Either one works just as well?

Never used either before. . Like I said I don't need it on trt,and this will be my first blast.

Yes both good hawk i've used both but i just use adex now.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hawk...I've only used dex. ..but from my understanding and hopefully someone will back me up or tell me I'm wrong at least lol....is that adex is more fast acting...and arom takes time to build up.

I believe adex would be.considered a suiside inhibitor. But again I could be wrong.

Just trying to give you some insight and maybe something to research until u get more responses.

Adex is type 2. Aromasin is suiside type 1. Hawk aromasin is a bit milder than adex but still very effective 12.5 - 25mg ed on cycle and adex would be .25 - .5 eod blood work would help you out with the right dose.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Nice session mate. Fatty would have been mad because she could not bend over to pick them up lol not that she could pick 50kg db up anyway ya beast.
    Cheers man its down to everyone here that ive gotten to that weight cos we all push each other so much.

50s where hard today but worth it nice bitta pain tonight
    clarky. likes this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Pics pls
    The last time ggr put up pics of her legs i think she broke the site lol
    clarky., hawk14dl and almostgone like this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I could press the 50kg, but I can't get them up to the starting position on my own. How are you getting them up? That is a nice weight, good job.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I think I could press the 50kg, but I can't get them up to the starting position on my own. How are you getting them up? That is a nice weight, good job.
    I lift one with my right and left arm and have it straight up at the top of the movement.

Then my training partner hands me the other db and i drop them down together and start my set then its actually tough because you have to steady yourself etc but once you get used to it youll fire them out I get looks the whole time pressing them I love it spurs me on
    almostgone likes this.

I could do the 90's cause I can curl them up and into position while standing, then sit down on the bench and start at the bottom position. Will have to work on hoisting up the big ones now that my elbow is better and my curling power is coming back.

DCI
    Yeh I do the same for the lighter dbs but the momentum in 50s is too much to do that technique safely imo

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Yeh I do the same for the lighter dbs but the momentum in 50s is too much to do that technique safely imo
    I agree. At that point you need a spotter, safety hooks/power hooks, or dumbbell trays on your rack. Especially if you lift alone/at home.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-11-2015 at 05:04 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Here's my leg work out from Thursday. It's a slight modification to one of Mrs Marcus leg days.

Warm up with 4 sets seated calf raises - 15 reps
    4 sets of squats - 20 reps per set (working up to 25)
    4 sets of high leg lunges. 15 reps per set.

What I do for these may not be correct but sure gets my heart rate up. I use a platform off the back of a chest bench thingy. I place right foot on platform, stand up while raising other leg to chest and then return leg into a deep lung for
    15 reps and then Switch. Killer!!!

4 sets sumo squats 15 reps
    4 sets glute kickbacks 15 reps
    3 sets straight leg dead lifts 15 reps
    3 sets hip thrusts 15 reps
    125 crunches on ball
    3 planks 30 sec each

That was Thursday. Friday I was sore even after sitting in the whirlpool and stretching after legs, but did an hour spin class. I am still sore today so I am going to rest.
    Looking good and your feeling it which is even better, we all like a bit of pain.
    almostgone likes this.

DCI
    Yeh Ag the potential for injury is way too high. Rest day today so can't wait to start all over again this week feel a growth spurt is coming.

Just moved my shoulders the pain was crazy
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Yeh Ag the potential for injury is way too high. Rest day today so can't wait to start all over again this week feel a growth spurt is coming.

Just moved my shoulders the pain was crazy
    If I ever get the free time to fab up something or can verify that these would fit my Smythe machine/rack, I'd like to have a set. Believe they would be less clumsy than my power hooks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1065-3d.gif 
Views:	234 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	154765
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-11-2015 at 05:56 AM.
    DCI and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

OK guys, managed to get off with working only 6 hrs. tonight, so I came home and did about 35 minutes of cardio. Trying to move a little fat and see if I can get my lungs to clear. Went with squat thrusts for as many as I could do, stop grab my breath/ cough out a lung, and then back to squat thrusts. It's about 29°F and the air has a little bite to it. Will get in a back lift this evening.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-11-2015 at 06:17 AM.
    DCI and clarky. like this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If I ever get the free time to fab up something or can verify that these would fit my Smythe machine/rack, I'd like to have a set. Believe they would be less clumsy than my power hooks.Click image for larger version. 

You would make some money over here man fabbing away. Id love a tubular manifold for my car haha

You would make some money over here man fabbing away. Id love a tubular manifold for my car haha
    LOL, machining is my true trade, but I do occasionally fab/weld up stuff for myself. I stay swamped with requests for machining now. Actually, if it's a friend that needs something, I try to get it done on break time or lunch break. Since I'm on break, but getting paid, I rarely charge them anything unless I have to dip into my pocket to buy materials.
    All of the turbo/import/NO2 guys @ work are constantly tinkering and tuning. Good thing we don't have a mandrel type bender @/ work.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-11-2015 at 06:39 AM.

DCI
    Ohh machining is even better some billet flywheels and engine pulleys please lol. Yeh I've import gt4 its quick but few nice parts can be made a lot faster
    almostgone likes this.

I'm a redneck, I race my 4 door 4x4 HEMI RAM, cam, converter, headers, tune, it ran 13.8. Not bad for a fat old pig, now to get some heads and 4:56 gear. I have a 06 Charger that I am slowly working on too, might leave the truck as is and spend the money on the car, it is a bit better platform, lol.
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    The truck by the sounds of it pretty decent. I'm into cars so would do the car now ha

Ok did tri's stretching snd straight bar pd for a warm up.

Lying db ex 3 sets high reps

Behind head cable ex 3 sets high reps

Cg bench 5 sets high reps

Dips 4 sets high reps

Was good ma arms really shaking good burm ect.

I know it will depend on person to person on how you feel ect but how long roughly do yous do a pull back for guys ?.
    almostgone likes this.

AG they are fvcking cool mate i've never seen anything like it very good idea.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    arms

bent over CC curls
    3 warm up sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 forced reps 2 negs

standing cable curls
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 drops

biceps done after those two movements,

forearms
    reverse curls
    wrist curls
    3 sets - failure

single arm push downs
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 forced 2 negs

lying db extensions
    2 feel sets

db kickback
    2 working sets to failure
    DCI, almostgone and clarky. like this.

DCI
    Savage session marcus

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I'm a redneck, I race my 4 door 4x4 HEMI RAM, cam, converter, headers, tune, it ran 13.8. Not bad for a fat old pig, now to get some heads and 4:56 gear. I have a 06 Charger that I am slowly working on too, might leave the truck as is and spend the money on the car, it is a bit better platform, lol.
    Heh, I have an f250 powerstroke. Crew cab long bed 2wd,only an intake and programmer it ran 14.0 @93mph.

I've previously owned a 2000 z28 with heads/cam, converter and nitrous.best it ran was 11.3 @118.

But my pride and joy (that I had to sell last year ) was my bike, kawasaki zx14. Big motor and a lot of nitrous, ran 8.26 @ 173mph.

Racing is in my blood. Can't seem to shake it
    zempey likes this.

What are your guy's opinions on bio gro?

Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    What are your guy's opinions on bio gro?
    Looks (to me)like another voodoo supplement. Ingredient labels don't really state what's actually in it, their website doesn't specify how it works, just that it increases protein synthesis. .

Looks (to me)like another voodoo supplement. Ingredient labels don't really state what's actually in it, their website doesn't specify how it works, just that it increases protein synthesis. .
    Supposedly naturally occuring igf1. Their ceo believes it helps your body utilize your other supplements and food more effectively. Has anyone seen results from it whose used it?

VoRTeXO77 is offline New Member
    Supposedly naturally occuring igf1. Their ceo believes it helps your body utilize your other supplements and food more effectively. Has anyone seen results from it whose used it?
    I saw a lot of people on yt who said it worked for them.

What is yt?
    The reason im asking is because i have been on it for several months but some changes in diet and training occured when i first started it also. I believe it has helped me with maintaining a pump, but if its really not worth the money, im going to drop it.
    Last edited by AllKindsOGains; 01-11-2015 at 12:26 PM.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Ok. Here's what I did today. Seems not intense enough. What would mrs Marcus do?!?

Warm up 140 crunches on ball
    Each was 3 sets of 12 reps.
    DB curls
    DB Rhomboids
    Seated curls On machine
    Rear delt flys
    Mt bicep curls
    Lat pulls downs
    Hammer curls
    Roman chair
    Mt high rows
    Clean and press
    20 min incline treadmill
    DCI, almostgone, marcus300 and 1 others like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Ok. Here's what I did today. Seems not intense enough. What would mrs Marcus do?!? Warm up 140 crunches on ball Each was 3 sets of 12 reps. DB curls DB Rhomboids Seated curls On machine Rear delt flys Mt bicep curls Lat pulls downs Hammer curls Roman chair Mt high rows Clean and press 20 min incline treadmill
    Not intense enough?

then you need to step up the weight and go to failure.

Maybe take less rest in between sets

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains
    What is yt? The reason im asking is because i have been on it for several months but some changes in diet and training occured when i first started it also. I believe it has helped me with maintaining a pump, but if its really not worth the money, im going to drop it.
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    arms

bent over CC curls
    3 warm up sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 forced reps 2 negs

standing cable curls
    2 feel sets

biceps done after those two movements,

forearms
    reverse curls
    wrist curls
    3 sets - failure

single arm push downs
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 forced 2 negs

lying db extensions
    2 feel sets

db kickback
    2 working sets to failure
    Nice. I like finishing w/ kickbacks. Don't finish with them every arm session, but some days, it just seems like the thing to do.

I haven't used it, but would be inclined to use those $$ for food instead of supplements.
    AllKindsOGains likes this.

Thinking of buying one of these. So I can still lift alone,but won't be scared of throwing some pounds on the bar (particularly bench/incline).

Was looking at "spotter stands" but couldn't get past the thought they looked unstable.

This has a rated capacity of 700lbs, 2"spacing (would rather have 1"but not worth doubling the price)

What do you guys think? Would you bench heavy under it? Attachment 154722
    Pulled the trigger on this today. Looking forward to actually putting some weight on the bar and working to failure.

Supposed to deliver by Friday also, I know what my weekend is going to look like!
    almostgone likes this.

I haven't used it, but would be inclined to use those $$ for food instead of supplements.
    Marcus would probably agree?

Pulled the trigger on this today. Looking forward to actually putting some weight on the bar and working to failure.

Supposed to deliver by Friday also, I know what my weekend is going to look like!
    Nice, hawk!! I've got my eye on a couple of items myself. Probably around tax refund time.
    Enjoy your purchase!!

Marcus would probably agree?
    I'll let the big man post his thoughts on it, but I believe he would agree.

Thread Information